Chitchat How old are you?

22. Cue Taylor swift in the background. 

Also happy birthday to everyone who had one or is going to have one soon since the construction of this thread 

also also lol at everyone not getting carded, yesterday I was ID'd going to see a movie smh

Last edited by a moderator:
also also lol at everyone not getting carded, yesterday I was ID'd going to see a movie smh

This. This is going to be my problem. Once, when I was DDing for my folks, someone asked me to drive over to a gas station and get them tobacco. When I asked for it, the cashiers thought i was joking until I showed them ID. I was 18 at the time, but they didn't even think i was old enough to drive.  -_-

@CactusJuice

i bet everyone who messes up your age shakes it off like "haha well when you're my age you'll be happy you look so young!!!1!!11!"

like if I had a dollar for every person who has told me that, I'd have enough money to retire right now and not have to stress and age this baby face /SHOT

@CactusJuice

i bet everyone who messes up your age shakes it off like "haha well when you're my age you'll be happy you look so young!!!1!!11!"

like if I had a dollar for every person who has told me that, I'd have enough money to retire right now and not have to stress and age this baby face /SHOT

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME. "Don't worry, you'll be the one laughing in a few years."

You feel my pAIN. On my 18th birthday my family took me out to dinner and the hostess asked if we wanted a kids menu. :)))) my mom told them we were celebrating my 18th and her face was priceless honestly

im also appear quite androgynous irl so people also get my gender wrong a lot. They think I'm like a 13 year old boy lmfao

21 this coming February I'll be 22!!! Haha hard to believe that this year is close to ending already it feels like it just started!!!! xD

Biological age: Twenty-three

Mental age: Sixteen

Alter ego age: Forty seven

Physical age: Twenty two

Drunk age: Sixty nine

Birthday: January Sixteen

Pffffft barely old enough to buy a cigarette sonny you ain't old! You see back in my day we had these flip phones and....XD I'm just messing with ya

Flip... phones?

Are you like, from the ancient times? BC?

See any dinosaurs back there? :P  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back