Chitchat How old are you?

I'll put it this way. I was around when a portable phone was the size of an actual brick. When 28k was the best a modem could manage. When the animals could speak and the GPS was riding shotgun with a paper map on their lap. 

So, I was alive somewhere in the 80's. :smile4:  

I refused a rental car gps for the holiday we're on now. YES SIR I CAN READ A PAPER MAP. 

Oh. Speaking of which, tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be sailing into Four Decades Harbor.  That's around the bend from Old Fart Lagoon. 

Oh. Speaking of which, tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be sailing into Four Decades Harbor.  That's around the bend from Old Fart Lagoon. 

OOOOOh. Tomorrow's my birthday too. o: 

I know two people on here now with the same birthday.

Well. It is at least gratifying to know that there are a few around my age here. 31 since May. Still, the sea of youth threatens to take over the Old Ship. Considering I've been out of Army than a great deal of you have been in school does nothing to remedy the pain. At least I'm the third oldest mentioned I think? That makes my walking stick hand less twitchy.  

How old are you?

I just turned 25 yesterday.

I wanna know the average age of roleplayers.

QbYUJ.png

Anyway, 15 years old. Not that it really matters. 

I'm eight.

In all seriousness, I'm thirteen. I kind of act like an eight-year-old with problems, though.

I'm 27, though I haven't really aged much since I was 16. People still assume I'm not allowed to drink alcohol (age limit is 18 here), so... there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back