• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House of Kitsune

Is there a link to the Hosted Project yet?

Ah, the project itself hasn't been set-up yet but in the meantime the CS sheet is available for you to create your character with~ :3 :D  

*reads previous posts* >_>''' <____<'''

I'll have the link posted eventually, but I'm waiting for more people to post characters first. 

@Nano

You may have taken a while, but I can see why. That coding though. I'm speechless my friend. Speechless.

Time to read through it all and admire the amount of effort put into it.

@Nano

You may have taken a while, but I can see why. That coding though. I'm speechless my friend. Speechless.

Time to read through it all and admire the amount of effort put into it.

Oh, heh heh. Ty? owo

I managed to finish my CS before 12AM! Hue...I know it's late, but I swear...if I missed something or messed something up, Imma cry a salty bucket of tears.

Oh, heh heh. Ty? owo

I managed to finish my CS before 12AM! Hue...I know it's late, but I swear...if I missed something or messed something up, Imma cry a salty bucket of tears.

Yep, I'm complimenting you.

Bro, you should sleep.

Yep, I'm complimenting you.

Bro, you should sleep.

I sleep at 3AM on a regular basis.

Jk, I'll stick around for another hour or so...maybe. idk. xDD

holy shit dude, how? That is so awesome o-o
@Nano

Easy

Step 1. Draw a general visual of what you want.

Step 2. Cry and toil in pain, because you're too stubborn to ask a pro for help.

And tyty!

Edit: Okay...time to go sob in a corner. I messed up on the background image for the "Extras" section. ; A ;

Last edited by a moderator:
I sleep at 3AM on a regular basis.

Jk, I'll stick around for another hour or so...maybe. idk. xDD

Easy

Step 1. Draw a general visual of what you want.

Step 2. Cry and toil in pain, because you're too stubborn to ask a pro for help.

And tyty!

Edit: Okay...time to go sob in a corner. I messed up on the background image for the "Extras" section. ; A ;

Probably the best advice I've gotten so far.

You mean how you put 'Relationship' instead of 'Extras'?

Oh yeah, @Nano did you put in star ball and magic? And if he specializes in spiritual power or intellectual wisdom? Everything else looks great. 

Probably the best advice I've gotten so far.

You mean how you put 'Relationship' instead of 'Extras'?

I fixed it

I-I mean...it never happened, okay? >w>

Oh yeah, @Nano did you put in star ball and magic? And if he specializes in spiritual power or intellectual wisdom? Everything else looks great. 

The "Basic Information" tab has a section labeled "Powers" when you scroll down. The star ball, magic, specialization, and weakness details are all listed there. Sorry for messing up the order of some of the stuff. >.>;;;

The "Basic Information" tab has a section labeled "Powers" when you scroll down. The star ball, magic, specialization, and weakness details are all listed there. Sorry for messing up the order of some of the stuff. >.>;;;

Okay, now I see it. That was before I figured out how to scroll. Hehe. 

starting a character format at three in the morning was a mistake

a mistake that i refuse to post

why am i awake

@Nano So beautiful!!~ QwQ :3 (Now might not be the mbest time- but in the backstory there's a spot where you said 'that' twice~…. XD "^w^)

Also, Ashiru is so gonna think you're another kid her age if she sees you, I mean- At least she's not the only young looking fox spirit~…. (She looks about 11-15 in human form) And they have slightly similar backstories with the exception of you learning to get over yours and she's still- kinda alone…. by herself…. In a forrest full of woodland creatures…. Not being able to trust anyone-…. 0-0 My characters got issues. XD she's gonna probably just gonna go up to him and yank him away yelling out that they're gonna play together. (She can be weirdly childish at times…. I mean, honestly in fox-spirit years she is a child.) :3 

*reads previous posts* >_>''' <____<'''

I'll have the link posted eventually, but I'm waiting for more people to post characters first. 

I wanna pot so bad!!- But I can wait a little longer….. I think….. maybe. XD Welp, four more days of school until the summer holidays!!!!~ :3 

@Nano So beautiful!!~ QwQ :3 (Now might not be the mbest time- but in the backstory there's a spot where you said 'that' twice~…. XD "^w^)

Also, Ashiru is so gonna think you're another kid her age if she sees you, I mean- At least she's not the only young looking fox spirit~…. (She looks about 11-15 in human form) And they have slightly similar backstories with the exception of you learning to get over yours and she's still- kinda alone…. by herself…. In a forrest full of woodland creatures…. Not being able to trust anyone-…. 0-0 My characters got issues. XD she's gonna probably just gonna go up to him and yank him away yelling out that they're gonna play together. (She can be weirdly childish at times…. I mean, honestly in fox-spirit years she is a child.) :3 

Thankies~

And if you're referring to "He had learned that that had been Yukimitsu's final year..." it's not a typo. It's a valid thing and is grammatically/logically correct. I just felt that just putting "He had learned that had been Yukimitsu's final year..." sounded too weak and "He had learned that it had been Yukimitsu's final year..." didn't put enough emphasis on the fact that I'm speaking of a particular year. Everything's all fine and dandy. >vob

Well...I did find some other mistakes (incorrect grammar that wasn't placed there on purpose--yes, I occassionaly use improper grammar on purpose in creative writing. Sue me.), but I don't think they're too noticeable...unless you decide to scrutinize each and every single word. >.>;;;

Oh? So she'd be willing to approach a "child?" xDD

Well, at least he won't be too offended since he's the patient sort. Just don't steal his fried tofu. Tbh, I feel like he'd just respond with something like, "Oh? It appears that this little fox has been kidnapped. How unusual."

You know...when you mentioned "summer" I was like "???? Summer???? It's winte- OH."

Nano, please remember that not everyone lives in the Northern Hemisphere. >.>;;;

Thankies~

And if you're referring to "He had learned that that had been Yukimitsu's final year..." it's not a typo. It's a valid thing and is grammatically/logically correct. I just felt that just putting "He had learned that had been Yukimitsu's final year..." sounded too weak and "He had learned that it had been Yukimitsu's final year..." didn't put enough emphasis on the fact that I'm speaking of a particular year. Everything's all fine and dandy. >vob

Well...I did find some other mistakes (incorrect grammar that wasn't placed there on purpose--yes, I occassionaly use improper grammar on purpose in creative writing. Sue me.), but I don't think they're too noticeable...unless you decide to scrutinize each and every single word. >.>;;;

Well, at least he won't be too offended since he's the patient sort. Just don't steal his fried tofu. Tbh, I feel like he'd just respond with something like, "Oh? It appears that this little fox has been kidnapped. How unusual."

You know...when you mentioned "summer" I was like "???? Summer???? It's winte- OH."

Nano, please remember that not everyone lives in the Northern Hemisphere. >.>;;;

I've been thinking. Ayume may be calm and collected, but she does have bouts of childishness whenever around old kitsunes.

I'm willing to bet that whenever she sees Kogitsune, her approach would be: "Ah Kogi-san. I see you still haven't grown in all these years." And then proceed to a more serious subject or maybe a lighthearted one without acknowledging that she made a jab at him.

Thankies~

>W<

Oh~ Sorry!! (Grammar isn't exactly my strongest section of english, my apologies~) I see what you mean upon re-reading it makes much more sense than the other options. And lol, I didn't really notice them and considering I have OCD and re-read every few lines like five times…. 0-0 (So annoying) I don't think they're too obvious!!

And yes, she doesn't have too much issue in trusting a child (That is she's a little more lenient towards them than adults) Because she was abandoned by adults after all, sure she wouldn't really 'reveal' anything to him until more trust had been built up but she wouldn't hiss and run away at the sight of the small boy ether. XD And don't worry, she's not one to be greedy with food, recently having been surviving off barely what one could call rations has given her a stronger tolerance than it seems most of the characters in this role-play have towards it so far. Her response to his way of speech would probably be something like, "Ya' know kid, ya' speak funny! I like ya'~…." She doesn't have very advanced speaking skills and has a somewhat country accent from travelling around the more out-there places rather than the main human settlements. 

XD Yup!! It was 37 degrees C a few days ago~ that was hot! (I have no idea what that if in F) :3 "^w^ but t least I got to go swimming today!!~ 

starting a character format at three in the morning was a mistake

a mistake that i refuse to post

why am i awake

XD Why are you awake?~ Oh well, when you can think properly again I'll be looking forward to your character!!~

@Nyctophiliac

What would Void Magic look like the RP. I plan using it for my kitsune.

Void-y~…. Yeah, I dunno. 0-0 

@Nyctophiliac

What would Void Magic look like the RP. I plan using it for my kitsune.

Look at some popular sites to stir up some ideas: 

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Void

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Magic

http://zeronotsukaima.wikia.com/wiki/Void

http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Magic

(No guarantees those are great sites. Just the first that came up.)

I think it would be a nothingness-based magic, quite rare. You could take things out of existence. Perhaps also some associations with shadow/chaos magic.

@AI10100 @shadowz1995 @TheHappyPikachu @Nano @Mitchs98 @Federoff @SleepyBuddha

@Midnight2902 @Lettuce @BlueInPassing @Delacare @Dex118

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS CAN POST NOW: @TheHappyPikachu @AI10100 @Nano

Aaaaand the story is UP! (I just had to solidify some geography but the thread was created days ago X3) Please read through everything in the first post. Second post has some inspirational (hopefully) images. You don't necessarily have to wait for me to do first post! *be free my lovely players! wreak havoc as you will (at a cost, of course, to peace)!*

Everyone else, please make up your characters by ... the end of this month? Yes, I'm definitely closing it by then. I may move the cutoff earlier if no one is posting anything!! ALSO: there are actual places your character can be from (check out the story thread). We really have enough wandering foxes around, so please keep that in mind when creating your character. Also, ask me if you want a specific place with certain traits for your fox spirit to be from.

(First post is updated with links. Some extra info your co-GM gathered on normal foxes is also there.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back