• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House of Kitsune

Understood.

Sorry, I'm pretty lenient because I understand writers block all to well but two sentences makes it a little hard for the others to give a decent response in reply~ :3 

Sorry, I'm pretty lenient because I understand writers block all to well but two sentences makes it a little hard for the others to give a decent response in reply~ :3 

No no I perfectly understand. It's just that I forget that what looks like a full paragraph on a phone screen looks exactly like what it actually is on PC and anybody who can count. Writer's block's got nothing to do with it.

No no I perfectly understand. It's just that I forget that what looks like a full paragraph on a phone screen looks exactly like what it actually is on PC and anybody who can count. Writer's block's got nothing to do with it.

XD Oh~

Why is the introductory long and has close to no relation to what is happening right now you ask?

Because I was so bored while taking the exams that I had to quell the boredom with writing something after it.

Edit: So many nogitsunes...

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheHappyPikachu

Now I'm all patently confused. I literally answered without even looking at who was yalking to me.

Did you look at your screen when you typed that? "patently?" "yalking"?

But yea, I stand by what Pikachu. They were just enforcing the rules that I posted. 

Finally replied!!~ (hopefully it was okay?~) Sorry, I'm tired because it's the last week of school, only three more days and then sweet, sweet freedom~ is mine for a whole six weeks!!!!~ :3 :D  

Finally replied!!~ (hopefully it was okay?~) Sorry, I'm tired because it's the last week of school, only three more days and then sweet, sweet freedom~ is mine for a whole six weeks!!!!~ :3 :D  

:BishieSparklesL: I can't wait either! I'm so frickin' close! Then freedom is mine~~ Here we go~! *grabs pikachu and skips off towards the sunset* :BishieSparklesL:

:BishieSparklesL: I can't wait either! I'm so frickin' close! Then freedom is mine~~ Here we go~! *grabs pikachu and skips off towards the sunset* :BishieSparklesL:

XD TO FREEDOM!!!!!~ :3 

You know...I'm going to create my character right now! After all, beyond my interest, I don't have much things to do in these days (vacation)

You know...I'm going to create my character right now! After all, beyond my interest, I don't have much things to do in these days (vacation)

XD Yay!! another Pikachu!!!!~ :3

@Nano …. :3

Aye, it's a Pika2

Welcome @Dex118! owo

@TheHappyPikachu

Didn't think I'd be working on two different posts two days in a row, but since I have enough to work off of, why not? b>w>b

I'll admit that I'm having a bit of trouble thinking up how he'll address certain people, though, haha...gosh I hate honorifics. ; - ;

Aye, it's a Pika2

Welcome @Dex118! owo

@TheHappyPikachu

Didn't think I'd be working on two different posts two days in a row, but since I have enough to work off of, why not? b>w>b

I'll admit that I'm having a bit of trouble thinking up how he'll address certain people, though, haha...gosh I hate honorifics. ; - ;

XD Yay!!~ (Welp, I'm about to go to sleep, but it's always nice to get the friendly surprise of a reply halfway through the school day or in the afternoon)  :3 Yeah, Ashiru mostly addresses people by Onii-chan (big brother) and Onee-chan (Big sister), regardless of age or status.

XD Yay!!~ (Welp, I'm about to go to sleep, but it's always nice to get the friendly surprise of a reply halfway through the school day or in the afternoon)  :3 Yeah, Ashiru mostly addresses people by Onii-chan (big brother) and Onee-chan (Big sister), regardless of age or status.

Have a nice rest!

and that's cute. ovo

@Nyctophiliac

Is "Tane" pronounced as just "Tān" or is it pronounced as “Ta-ne“ with the “e“ sounding somewhat like a sharp "eh" sound? (Edit: Kind of like... Tah-neh?)

I swear this is relevant and not just mere curiosity. o ~ o;;;

Have a nice rest!

and that's cute. ovo

@Nyctophiliac

Is "Tane" pronounced as just "Tān" or is it pronounced as “Ta-ne“ with the “e“ sounding somewhat like a sharp "eh" sound? (Edit: Kind of like... Tah-neh?)

XD lol~ thanks!!~ :3 ( :D I got captured by the, just one more episode of anime won't hurt trap~ "^w^) :D  :3 

@Nyctophiliac

It rhymes with "sane" and "cane."

owO So much liveliness here!! I did not expect so much activity: I like it.  C:

Does anyone know if we can get it up to a Hosted Project level? This is the 250th post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back