• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House of Kitsune

BOOOOM! i killed those finals!!! *laughs maniacally standing among fallen tests* Okay, I can go back to roleplaying now. :)

Congratulations are in order, I see.

s9bPVaK.gif

Could I get some opinions about my character I'm struggling atm lol.

I plan for him to have a more priestly human form and uses soul magic but I'm not sure what exactly Fox soul magic would be.

So... the RP just turned into a Hosted Project all of a sudden. I should have saved my CS somewhere else, but... any chances I can recover the stuff I typed? ; ;

EDIT: NVM, the CS was still there, thankfully. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So... the RP just turned into a Hosted Project all of a sudden. I should have saved my CS somewhere else, but... any chances I can recover the stuff I typed? ; ;

EDIT: NVM, the CS was still there, thankfully. 

It seems like the mods or whoever it's in charge of moving things is slow... Or something...

I take back my last post! *feels like n00b bc first-timer of HPs* ah wells, *shrugs* I'll figure or how to do fancy things later. Btw, does anyone have the know-how to change roles and assign specific people different roles?

I take back my last post! *feels like n00b bc first-timer of HPs* ah wells, *shrugs* I'll figure or how to do fancy things later. Btw, does anyone have the know-how to change roles and assign specific people different roles?

It's all under "roleplay management." "Manage roles" should appear on the drop-down menu and when clicked should bring you to a page that allows you to create new roles and member titles for your HP. Honestly, it's best to just mess around with a bunch of stuff to see what does what. Well...as long as you don't delete the current content that we have. 8D;;;

@Federoff

For a few moments, I was wondering why I couldn't really see a majority of the text on the current version of your CS. I'm guessing it's the RPN Default and The Night Life themes clashing and doing weird stuff again. *flips RPN*

Last edited by a moderator:
@shadowz1995 it's nothing to really do with the coding, I'm using the night theme and it just clashes with every other theme xD Sorry about that. And yeah, I love doing bards. I never really get to finish rps with a bard sadly, but they are always fun when i can't really think of anything else to do.

@shadowz1995 it's nothing to really do with the coding, I'm using the night theme and it just clashes with every other theme xD Sorry about that. And yeah, I love doing bards. I never really get to finish rps with a bard sadly, but they are always fun when i can't really think of anything else to do.

You know ive never actually finished an RP before? That is really sad

I think I got close to finishing one once, but then the owner turned into a mega dick and basically kicked half the people from the rp. It shortly died afterwards

I think I got close to finishing one once, but then the owner turned into a mega dick and basically kicked half the people from the rp. It shortly died afterwards

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! We were in the final battle and then the GM himself started auto hitting and power playing with his character and I called him out on it and then He banned my ass lol. Evryone left little by little tho afterward

Rofl. Awkward. Anyway, just go right ahead and completely ignore the brand new ooc and the stuff telling you to switch over. *pouts in opposite corner like a child*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back