• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House of Kitsune

Uhhh...the last pic...Is it safe to assume that that's supposed to be Abe no Seimei? I can't really see any other reason why a picture of an onmyoji would be used (Seimei's relation to kitsune would be that he's the son of Kuzunoha?)

Anyway, I'll think of a post soon. =v=

I'm working on my first post now (It's really late so I may not have it up till tomorrow morning/afternoon) But may I inquire as to what the outside of the 'House of Kitsune' looks like a little more as I'll need to describing it's appearance in my first post and all I gathered from the intro is a sort of Tavern/Inn made of bones?~ XD "^w^ @Nyctophiliac

Uhhh...the last pic...Is it safe to assume that that's supposed to be Abe no Seimei? I can't really see any other reason why a picture of an onmyoji would be used (Seimei's relation to kitsune would be that he's the son of Kuzunoha?)

Anyway, I'll think of a post soon. =v=

Of course he Nanwoo is talking about where the image came from~ Accept dat' it's a purrty image and move on!! >W< XD 

'Think of a post soon' As soon as I decide to go to bed tomorrow night and then stay up even later to post. 0-0 "^w^

LOL, it's cute how you think I know who these characters are that I'm using as images. I reckon he is some character, but I don't know who he is. XD (btw i don't know (real life) people. famous people. celebrities. historical people. popular people. so don't ask about them.)

I'm working on my first post now (It's really late so I may not have it up till tomorrow morning/afternoon) But may I inquire as to what the outside of the 'House of Kitsune' looks like a little more as I'll need to describing it's appearance in my first post and all I gathered from the intro is a sort of Tavern/Inn made of bones?~ XD "^w^ @Nyctophiliac

BUT FIRST...! Remove the posts on the Character thread that were unnecessary. >.> 

The House of Kitsune is made of all kinds of bones intricately pieced together to create a sturdy and pleasing to the eye effect. There is an almost indistinguishable trail to the House and it's scent marked. 

Maybe something like the House of Bones in Spain

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, it's cute how you think I know who these characters are that I'm using as images. I reckon he is some character, but I don't know who he is. XD (btw i don't know people. famous people. celebrities. historical people. popular people. so don't ask about them.)

BUT FIRST...! Remove the posts on the Character thread that were unnecessary. >.> 

The House of Kitsune is made of all kinds of bones intricately pieced together to create a sturdy and pleasing to the eye effect. There is an almost indistinguishable trail to the House and it's scent marked. 

Maybe something like the House of Bones in Spain

1. I ALREADY DID THAT!?~ >W<

2. I already posted…. too late!! Oh well, it's essentially what I described, I kinda curved around the topic of absolute description though since I wasn't entirely sure. Please feel free to tell me if I need to fix anything i my post!! (Though I'm about to go to sleep~)

1. I ALREADY DID THAT!?~ >W<

2. I already posted…. too late!! Oh well, it's essentially what I described, I kinda curved around the topic of absolute description though since I wasn't entirely sure. Please feel free to tell me if I need to fix anything i my post!! (Though I'm about to go to sleep~)

Ok, sorry. Last time I checked it was still there. Didn't expect... But whatevs. Thanks!!

XD Yeah, that's good enough.

I'll be completely honest. If there isn't going to be a Hosted Project I doubt I can join. I barely remember to post for Hosted Projects as is, and that's because there's a easily accessible link for me to goto with all of them there :p.

Ok, sorry. Last time I checked it was still there. Didn't expect... But whatevs. Thanks!!

XD Yeah, that's good enough.

Hehe~ Sorry, I'm tired so I kinda lost my temper there~ "^w^ I'm gonna sleep now!!

I'll be completely honest. If there isn't going to be a Hosted Project I doubt I can join. I barely remember to post for Hosted Projects as is, and that's because there's a easily accessible link for me to goto with all of them there :p.

QwQ I-It's okay senpia…. Da' Pika understands!!

Hehe~ Sorry, I'm tired so I kinda lost my temper there~ "^w^ I'm gonna sleep now!!

Euh, people. SLEEP! That's to everyone. Sleep deprived players I want not... and besides you must consider your health... Meh, but I'm not your mother so I can't make you do anything, haha~

I'm hoping to have my Cs up by tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Like I said I've been really busy with work, but I'm working on it I swear /;-;/

I'm hoping to have my Cs up by tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Like I said I've been really busy with work, but I'm working on it I swear /;-;/

Yeah that's fine. Don't stress out too much.

Looks pretty cool! I can touch all the fluffy tails meet a lot of awesome kitsune waifus characters with a roleplay like this! 

What are the chances of other types of youkai potentially making an appearance (like tengu, nekomata, kappa, or oni)?

@Nyctophiliac

Looks pretty cool! I can touch all the fluffy tails meet a lot of awesome kitsune waifus characters with a roleplay like this! 

What are the chances of other types of youkai potentially making an appearance (like tengu, nekomata, kappa, or oni)?

@Nyctophiliac

Hm... yes. Eventually.

I swear I'm working on my post. I kind of know what I want to write about, but I can't find the right words to use. QAQ

Even rolling around while listening to music won't help...

@AI10100 @shadowz1995 @TheHappyPikachu @Nano @Mitchs98 @Federoff @SleepyBuddha

@Midnight2902 @Lettuce @BlueInPassing @Delacare

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS CAN POST NOW: @TheHappyPikachu @AI10100 @Nano

Aaaaand the story is UP! (I just had to solidify some geography but the thread was created days ago X3) Please read through everything in the first post. Second post has some inspirational (hopefully) images. You don't necessarily have to wait for me to do first post! *be free my lovely players! wreak havoc as you will (at a cost, of course, to peace)!*

Everyone else, please make up your characters by ... the end of this month? Yes, I'm definitely closing it by then. I may move the cutoff earlier if no one is posting anything!! ALSO: there are actual places your character can be from (check out the story thread). We really have enough wandering foxes around, so please keep that in mind when creating your character. Also, ask me if you want a specific place with certain traits for your fox spirit to be from.

(First post is updated with links. Some extra info your co-GM gathered on normal foxes is also there.)

Where's the character sheet? ^^' 

I'm fairly interested, but depending on my internet i'll be able to join (which it's more possible), also, since the CS sheet info is big (for me at least) i'll also have to consider the time involved to make a good character that is according to your character information rules, (and that should take a while....Not that long)....

In other words i might (probably) be able to join 

I'm fairly interested, but depending on my internet i'll be able to join (which it's more possible), also, since the CS sheet info is big (for me at least) i'll also have to consider the time involved to make a good character that is according to your character information rules, (and that should take a while....Not that long)....

That's a lot of maybes/possibly(s)/etc xDD

@Delacare You have to have a paragraph or two per post at least, not two sentences~ XD

Pika!!~ :3 :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back