• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hot Single Literate/Advanced RPs In Your Area [1x1 Fandoms & Originals]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
( Last Update: 12/28/2020 )

Current Craving: Cyberpunk 2077, Original Historic, Slice of Life, Romance

Please note I really only have time to add one or two so if the idea isn't something I am really sparked by I may be inclined to pull out of the conversation but you absolutely will be given proper notice and explanation. No ghost here- not that kind anyway.

t-4OX-cthYu2JmzUu6c--PU1fVxn5pvcfWEudF_KQHnjAJNgAmnclY6Cdkswh0K0VToZmYImGHFncZ1MPbvmxs-Iuq9wmFYBYEMefXPJZecnUJ3cuX65R4M0l4l6qYjcd5T0q-mv

About Me
A veteran of the site since 2015, I have been on the roleplaying scene for quite some time now and did creative writing before that. Currently, I am a senior in college and working full time so I am a bit pressed for the time and only able to take on a handful of quality roleplays at a time. That being said I am in need of another creative outlet and have a few ideas I would like to toy around with. [Bonus Fun: I gush over my characters and WILL make soundtracks, mood boards, and memes of them.]

"Oenanthe"
She/Her or They/Them
Ambiance Audio
July 13
The United States, EST
Likes: Cooking, Eating (especially Korean), Lo-Fi Music, Minimalist Design, Animals, Mushrooms, Sunshine, Trespassing, Hawaiin T-Shirts, Fire, Stories
Dislikes: Windchimes, Lavender, The Cold, Obligatory Social Behaviors, BBQ or Fried Foods, People Who Think They’re Super Unique/Superior​

Basics
Hell Yeah
These are describing myself, however, I enjoy having partners who also are similar in some of these areas.
  • 3rd Person
  • Semi-Lit Paragraph Style (I average 3-5 paragraphs per reply. Never less than 3, max out around 15ish)
  • I respond multiple times a day but I am flexible to others available and I’m fine if you can only respond once a day or a few times a week.
  • Can play any gender (I would like to play at least one feminine character)
  • Romantic pairings are MxF and FxF only please, with just a slight preference for MxF. MxM it's just something I'm not very good at. Non-binary is totally fine as well, I'm just in the mood for more masculine energy characters. (Which means if you play a really masculine F, you can still hmu.)
  • Fade To Black (Sorry folks, my aspec brain has a hard time writing sexual content)
  • 18+ Writing partners preferred, but not required.
  • Doubling/Multi Characters (Optional)

Hell Nah
I do not like these things.
  • One-Liners (Or anything less than 3 para really)
  • God Mod/Mary Sue
  • Excessive gore or use of constant dark themes
  • Furries/Kin (sorry but its just not my thing)
  • People who try make me plan everything. I've been role-playing as long as I can remember and I've kind of turned into a cranky old senior (I recognize the irony of that me being 21). I know what I want out of a partner and writing and I don't appreciate it when people sell me short.

Key:
* = A scale of 1 to 5 on craving level. 5 means I’m just dying to do it. 1 means I don’t particularly want to but could be convinced.
! = I have a plot idea for this, just ask
Bold = I really would prefer this role

Fandoms
I do not play any canon pairings, however, I am open to OC x Canon or all OCs. Fandoms are my favorite thing to RP, especially when paired with a plot starter below.
XBhHGUSe_opXgX4N9XM9jWXTSPGLPwbV0c8Et_-7t42l7De6W9m9MVbc3mpFloys53eziVKXXWc9JMTwIVooP9smLSkA7n6n8CmNwJWubWP8oQziMIUDufjx_vB-nTgZsTXsTrr3
  • Cyberpunk 2077 *****
  • Elder Scrolls ***
  • Dragon Age ****
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 *****
  • Monster Hunter World **
  • Mass Effect *
  • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina **(OCs only)
  • Stardew Valley **
  • Harry Potter **
  • Game of Thrones *
  • Pokemon *
  • Steven Universe ***
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe ***
  • Fallout ****
  • Eragon *
  • Horizon Zero Dawn ***
  • The Legend of Zelda (BOTW) **
  • Ouran High School Host Club ***
  • Dungeons and Dragons ***
  • A Game of Thrones (RPG or TV Series) **

Original/Genres
tY_uvJQtyyguA5wgf9KpxC3aJrAOFvFVRHRUJAcSJVkKNdsLvPSpAAG0K8mTCf0PoMwZS21pPMloBaMKI1jdnL7uVA_cBNdd1s-AxGK3OPdAuMgxHBiC170nBrBcZiL2hGdLmsOo

This section is more just to really let you know I seriously am open to pitches. If you think we are a good match but don't see exactly what you are looking for here, send me your search thread or just pop the idea by. I've included some broad categories below to help you identify if I might be interested ahead of time but really, I'm open to whatever.​

• Fantasy/High Fantasy ***
  • Slice of Life *****
  • Sci-Fi **
  • Historical *****
    • Western *****
    • Midieval *****
    • Victorian *****
    • Regency *****
    • Pirates **
    • War **
    • Other (Just Ask!)
  • Romance *****
  • Comedy ***
  • Man vs Nature ***
  • Horror XNOPEX
  • Smut XNo thanksX
  • Adventure ***

Plot Prompts, Hooks, and More!
I’ll be real, these are all ripped off the internet.

EkM0YFVKldYFbYVBvy4otWZ4IrhQs5w4_X9WGAWT33YcyxcVZPr8Vf1h2pYdsTadr1iorhlISshaDDT9hDpyrS0nysWXRI_jGkKc-uCcToBemdCsaW7yD5OnMwX9Ey-Dr8efGlzE

Sentence Starters:
  • “Stop shining that flashlight on me! I’m not a damn ghost!”
  • “He may be a buffoon and a fool, but by God he was innocent.”
  • “Shh, don’t scream! I’m not trying to attack you!”
  • “I love life. can’t you tell how much I love life?”
  • “Nobody likes outsiders around here.”
  • “The sun isn’t rising anytime soon, you know.”
  • ❛ you’re a weapon and weapons don’t weep. ❜
  • “I won’t go easy on you.” / “I’ll go easy on you.” / “Quit going easy on me.”
  • “Where are you going? It’s not safe out there!”
  • “Wh-who are you? Where are we? Why are we tied up together?!”
  • “You almost killed me, so no, it’s not nice to meet you.”
  • “you think i’m a law/medical student because i told you that to impress you but i’m really, really not.”
  • Or send me one of your own!

Plots:
Any bold roles are the ones I have a preference for.
  1. We Merry Few: Muse A, the heir to the throne, have found themselves in quite the predicament. With their family assassinated and a militant group having taken power they are forced to go on the run and into hiding. Thankfully they are not alone. Their travels begin just them and their most trusted guard (Muse B), but over time they gather their allies. A thief (Muse C), a poet (Muse D), a witch (Muse E), and a priest (Muse F) join the trusted party. With their own motivations, secrets, feelings, and more. Will they be able to help the monarch rise to power, or waste too much time amongst themselves in the process. (Open to a group RP, or someone willing to play a few characters at a time.)
  2. A Whole New World: Muse A is royalty but they are tired of the constant rules and they feel suffocated. They want to see the world, but their parent/parents are always so overprotective, insisting that they must have guards with them everywhere. Being rebellious, Muse A sneaks out of the castle in the middle of the night and begins to explore. Muse A ends up meeting Muse B, a thief who offers shelter. Muse A quickly realizes that they have a kindred spirit in Muse B, but they worry about telling them the truth, afraid it will change how they feel
  3. Survival: Muse A and Muse B happen to be work rivals who can’t stand each other. Both attend a company-sponsored cruise. But, when disaster strikes, Muse A and Muse B are the only survivors and end up marooned on a deserted island together. They will have to work together to survive and find their way home. Will romance bloom between the two? Will they form a friendship? Or will these two continue to hate one another?
  4. Misadventure: Character A loves a good book, and one day their own call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels. Character B is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)The only problem is, Character A has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and is disastrous in their role as the maiden figure. So Character B has to figure out how to drag Character A through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be.
8KyDzgmASWV8aiMBqAmlT-Tl5Kz-0Jedd2i1qHyiwTFlyojNiDH-RELLaPSXI9q9l0ckKOKE1hQHNgtBW9SOAWIZNXO6WtUtbUS989-CS17nno28RWrVggjxGkE9OGOrRixH6Rny

Bonus Points To Win All My Love And Affection:
Please message me with a combination of any of the two categories above.
Ex. Fandom x Plot Hook, or Prompt x Fandom, or whatever​

Last edited:
~ Please note due to how busy I am right now I might not be able to accept every RP, but I would still love to hear from you to see if we are a good fit! ~

Hello! I’m Indica, and I’m particularly interested in beginning a roleplay with you! I’m particularly interested in Harry Potter with hook “Stop shining that flashlight at me! I’m not a damn ghost!”

I’ve always liked the idea of the times before Harry Potter himself if that makes sense. Kind of where Fantastical Beasts fall in. I would like to include characters like Newt, Dumbledore as the teacher of defense against the dark arts, and plenty of others from the storyline. If you’d prefer the main timeline though, we can always go with that as well!

Hey hello! Would you be interested in doubling for a Harry Potter RP taking place around Deathly Hallows and potentially post-Battle at Hogwarts? If you’re interested in doubling, would you mind playing Fred for an OC of mine ?

Hey hello! Would you be interested in doubling for a Harry Potter RP taking place around Deathly Hallows and potentially post-Battle at Hogwarts? If you’re interested in doubling, would you mind playing Fred for an OC of mine ?

DM me please!

Are you still interested in a historical RP? I've been dying to do one for a while now!

I'm currently looking for a partner to do a 1x1 post-Avatar Korra OC RP where I'll be playing the Earth Avatar after her. If you're down to RP on Discord, send me a DM with your Discord tag and I'll send you a message!

Muse A goes to the countryside on summer vacation with their family as a small child. They don’t like it there very much, and are extremely grumpy about it. Then they meet Muse B, who’s been living there all their life in a house next door to the vacation home. The two become inseparable friends— running barefoot through tall grass, playing pranks on everyone, picking wild strawberries, building a hidden hideout so they can hang out there.
Then Muse A is taken away back to the city, and the two are devastated, pining for each other’s company for months after the separation. Years pass and they forget that summer. They’re now grownups, and Muse A is a successful business owner in the city, while Muse B takes up an artistic job ( musician, painter, poet, etc. ) near his home. So one day, a bad breakup leaves Muse A heartbroken, and when their work goes downhill, they decide they need a break and go to the countryside

I like this plot! Are you open for it? Can I shoot you a dm?

WAIT A HOT GODDAMN MINUTE DID I JUST READ THAT CORRECTLY XD
  • Elder Scrolls *****
  • Dragon Age ****
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 ***
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe ****
  • Fallout ***
  • AND FUCKING ATLA?!
xD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!?

and then these sentence starters and plots absolutely SLAP!

I may just have to make an ATLA OC xD.I haven't had someone to RP ATLA with in YEARS.

and I'm already deep into RDR2 roleplay like crazy. Like my OC is my profile pic and I've got some crazy high muse for it. I play like....everyone xDD save for a few characters

I'm in LOVE with Fallout (3,4 AND New Vegas.) xD AND Elder Scrolls but I'm only familiar with Skyrim as I have yet to go back and play Oblivion.

AND I'm at the start of getting into the Dragon Age lore. Been playing origins and i plan on moving on to Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition soon too.

I also am a big lover of the MCU but I've only ever had one OC and he's actually based in an AU of an X-Men show that came out pre-MCU. I could probably be a canon character if ya needed one but I've actually never pointed my writing skills at an MCU character.

I would absolutely love to create a fantasy world for our characters to go through stories in. Different historical time periods or different levels of advancement in a fantasy world all work with me.

Witch and witch/monster hunter pairing is giving me lots of ideas.

Dnd, ATLA, and Game of Thrones all are very much in my wheel house too.

I'm very interested in talking about what kind of role play sounds good for the two of us.

Interested in starting something new with you too! I'll send a PM after work, just didn't want to forget. :3

Oenanthe Oenanthe I would absolutely love to write a Cyberpunk 2077 or Dragon Age roleplay if you're interested! I adore both of the fandoms, but Cyberpunk is definitely the one that has me currently obsessed And there's no more perfect sentence starter for it than “You almost killed me, so no, it’s not nice to meet you.” ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Oenanthe Oenanthe I would absolutely love to write a Cyberpunk 2077 or Dragon Age roleplay if you're interested! I adore both of the fandoms, but Cyberpunk is definitely the one that has me currently obsessed And there's no more perfect sentence starter for it than “You almost killed me, so no, it’s not nice to meet you.” ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
Ughhh me too! I'm trying to build on my Cyberpunk 2077 lore knowledge while I'm playing through so I can RP the characters I've just haven't been able to dig into it enough to like confidently RP as anyone just yet. But it''s definitely gonna be my next big obsession that replaces RDR2as like the core of my profile n stuff 😂 Can't wait to show off my ocs too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back