• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙬 ♥ ((fandom search thread 12/2023))

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
rcmkfdc0rxia1.gifHello! Welcome to my * new * main thread post! My name’s fruit soup, but you can call me Soup!

It’s currently winter break and I have so much more time to myself to get some new roleplays started before I get sucked into winter quarter!

A BIT ABOUT ME! : 3

• My pronouns are she/her.
  • I am a 20 year old full-time college student and I work 32 hours/week, so I’m not always online, but for the most part I try message in OOC pretty regularly (for OOC, I'm most active on Discord and will happily give my Discord when asked). But, I will be honest, sometimes life and stress gets the better of me and I tend to go missing for a week or two, please do not hesitate to bump me! -I am LGBTQ+ friendly!
  • I am adv. Lit in terms of writing style and can usually give a good 3-7 paragraphs depending on what’s going on the RP and the preferences of my RP partner, sometimes even more (definitely a quality over quantity person though). If you would like to write with me and would like to see what my writing style looks like, DM me and I’ll send you a link to a writing sample!
  • I can roleplay on-site, Discord, or Gmail.
  • I almost always double unless a prospective partner requests to only play the canon character that I want to pair with an OC.
  • I love the potential of making friends with prospective RP partners, so don’t be afraid to be friendly with me! I also like shooting off headcanons and little blurbs and sending memes related to the RP. : )
  • I am definitely a plotter, I’m by no means the type of plotter that has to plan out every action of every character, but I like having an idea of where a scene is going to go or what the objective of a scene is rather than simply throwing our characters in to a situation and seeing what happens.
  • I love making character playlists and moodboards, this isn’t a requirement of prospective partners, though, so don’t feel pressured to make them, too! If you do make them, I’d love to share them with each other!
(^ gif credit to u/mariphabals on reddit)

A FEW REQUESTS FOR POTENTIAL PARTNERS! : 3
  • If you're interested in writing with me, please shoot me a PM, as this is my main thread post and I'd prefer to keep it tidy (if you're a new member and cannot PM yet, that's totally okay if you have to post below!)
  • If you wish to write with me and PM me, please include a little bit about you and what you're looking for!
  • Please be above the age of 18
  • Please abide by RPN rules when RPing on-site
  • Please be collaborative
  • Not a requirement, but I would love if our writing styles matched (lit-adv lit., 3+ paragraphs)

Alright, now for the fandoms! I’ve divided my fandoms into 3 sections, and fandoms with strike-throughs mean I currently am not accepting more RPs for that fandom:

PLEASE WRITE THIS WITH ME, DEAR GOD. (←This is the section for fandoms I’m craving the most and desperately want to write.)

Borderlands (please, please, please, please, please)
→ Who I’m looking for: Mordecai or Zane
→ Who I can play: Anyone
Blue Eye Samurai
→ Who I'm looking for: Mizu
What We Do in the Shadows
→ I’m open to anything, whether we do OCs only and just the concept of vampires being roommates in the modern age or we can incorporate canon characters. I’ve seen the movie and the show.
X-Men (Movies only)
→ Who I’m looking for: Quicksilver or Logan
Ouran High School Host Club
→ Who I’m looking for: Kyoya
Hunger Games
→ Who I’m looking for: Finnick O’dair
Baldur’s Gate
→ Who I’m looking for: Astarion (please), Halsin, or Karlach
→ Who I can play: Any of the main party, and feel free to ask about any of the side characters there are so many, but I would really like to take a break from playing Astarion.

Yeah, sure, we can do this! (←This is the section where I put the fandoms I am not quite looking for, but am open to brainstorming something if you really want to do them.)

Supernatural (S1-S7 or original plot only, please!)
→ Who I’m looking for: Dean or Sam
→ Who I can play: Anyone from S1-S7.
The Walking Dead
→ Who I’m looking for: Daryl Dixon
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
→ Who I’m looking for: Zuko, Korra, Mako, Sokka
Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse
Who I'm looking for: Hobie, Earth-42 Miles Morales
Who I can play: Anyone
MCU
→ Who I’m looking for: Dr. Strange, Nebula, Loki
→ Who I can play: Anyone.
The Batman
→ Who I’m looking for: Bruce Wayne
Invincible
→ Who I’m Looking for: OCxOC
The Boys
→ Who I’m Looking for: Frenchie
Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood
→ Who I’m looking for: Cliff Booth
Yellowjackets
→ Who I'm looking for: Probably OC x OC
Who I can play: Anyone

Probably not right now, please. (←This section is for fandoms I am not looking for whatsoever, but I might be open to in the future so they’re listed on the search thread anyway.)

The Witcher
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Shameless
Stranger Things
The 100
Outer Banks
Arcane
Hunter X Hunter
Voltron Legendary Defenders
Disney/Pixar
Harry Potter