• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Homebrew DnD 5e Campaign

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

There are lots of people wanting on board, and I'm not entirely sure if you still have room, but I would be very interested. It has been a while since I've done anything Dnd wise, and would love to get back into everything. I have some experience, thought limited, and am more than willing to learn what I don't know.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

There are lots of people wanting on board, and I'm not entirely sure if you still have room, but I would be very interested. It has been a while since I've done anything Dnd wise, and would love to get back into everything. I have some experience, thought limited, and am more than willing to learn what I don't know.
Actually by what I was told today, you're the fifth interested

I’m out for most of today but will have a look at making a character tonight should today go well.

I...believe so? There's just a lack of gods and other immortal beings at the moment, so keep that in mind.

But didn't it die or something?

Also I think I forgot to ask how we were gonna do for stats?
We didn't die so much as there are only two players as opposed to the 5 we started with. We haven't done much of anything, though.

I think standard array or point buy work just fine. You start at level 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back