• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Homebrew DnD 5e Campaign

And I'm over an hour past my second deadline and I am thinking about compeletly redoing my character's stats, again. Should I stick to the Charisma 18 Ranger? or actually try make a character that could survie an ecounter?

Also, as Dragonborns are the dominate race of this world, will Draconic replace common?
Can I use this for my ranger: UA RevisedRanger?

This is my CS thus far... How do I upload a PDF?

I'm also debating whether or not I should redo my character. I created a High Elf Sorcerer and I'm telling you, I am not confident of him surviving long. I focused him mainly around his crossbow since I wasn't able to actually get a good Charisma score in.
Also, I didn't have any Characters Sheets with me so I'll probably be sending it through a series of images. Which I don't know how to upload from my phone.

And I'm over an hour past my second deadline and I am thinking about compeletly redoing my character's stats, again. Should I stick to the Charisma 18 Ranger? or actually try make a character that could survie an ecounter?

Also, as Dragonborns are the dominate race of this world, will Draconic replace common?
Can I use this for my ranger: UA RevisedRanger?

This is my CS thus far... How do I upload a PDF?

You can. And to upload as a PDF you hit the button right next to "Post Reply" that says "Upload a File."

And yes, Draconic is the "Common" of this world. There are two dialects, Common Draconic which is mostly called Common. And there's also High Draconic, which is mostly used by the Dragonborn elites.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar You might want to make an OOC thread where we can discuss things and a character thread where we can all post our sheets for easy access.

Yeah, I'll be doing that once I get everyones CS.

I'm also debating whether or not I should redo my character. I created a High Elf Sorcerer and I'm telling you, I am not confident of him surviving long. I focused him mainly around his crossbow since I wasn't able to actually get a good Charisma score in.
Also, I didn't have any Characters Sheets with me so I'll probably be sending it through a series of images. Which I don't know how to upload from my phone.

That should be fine, so long as I can read it clearly.

You can. And to upload as a PDF you hit the button right next to "Post Reply" that says "Upload a File."

And yes, Draconic is the "Common" of this world. There are two dialects, Common Draconic which is mostly called Common. And there's also High Draconic, which is mostly used by the Dragonborn elites.
Oh, I suppose I failed a preception role. I'll pm the CS to you now.

Last edited:
You made a Dex Sorcerer and I a 18 Charisma ranger... Munchkins we are not. (I now have a 18 Dex, 16 Charisma Ranger btw)

Stat-wise it would make sense for their to be an elf-ranger and a half-elf sorcerer.
Speaking off, I do plan to make my ranger become a sorcerer via some event in the RP. So what type of sorcerer are you? I don't want to double that up for sure. (Assuming I still become an sorcerer.)

P.S. Their is an archery class in 5e, so if you want to focus solely on crossbows you can. Perhpas dual class Sourcer/Archer.

P.P.S. Can you upload images from the RPN App? Have you tried uploading them in a browser on your phone?

Last edited:
For this roll I have to make, am I adding charisma, or persuasion?

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Any chance we could get that OOC thread up? Getting a little weird talking about in game stuff in the interest thread. We can do a separate thread for character sheets, which is standard actually, if you want to wait to get everyones sheet.

Well this is shitty. I haven't found a single free second to upload my character.
Could you NPC my character until Thursday, when I can get school settled? If not, I'll be fine with my spot being replaced.

Quick overview of my character: A high-elf sorcerer who does not agree with the way the high elves live. He is devoted to the copper dragon, and has copper scales as armor. He normally uses a crossbow and if the need arises, he uses True Sight and Magic Missile as his main spells. His name is Nikholai.

Well this is shitty. I haven't found a single free second to upload my character.
Could you NPC my character until Thursday, when I can get school settled? If not, I'll be fine with my spot being replaced.

Quick overview of my character: A high-elf sorcerer who does not agree with the way the high elves live. He is devoted to the copper dragon, and has copper scales as armor. He normally uses a crossbow and if the need arises, he uses True Sight and Magic Missile as his main spells. His name is Nikholai.

It's fine, depending on how things go, you might not miss much.

Bump! We need to replenish our numbers. So if one or two of you folks out there skimming the interest threads wanna get in on some high level generational campaign goodness, let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back