• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hollywood Arts: International (Season 2)

Characters
Here
mood
excited

outfit
casual | yellow hoodie + square-buckle belt + cargo pants + converse tennis

interactions
Rowan

tags
qunqun qunqun
Iuri Pascoal
Iuri's friendly disposition stayed intact as he listened to Rowan go off instantaneously in a seemingly barely coherent briefing of what was up around the hottest places in Hollywood, this is exactly what's so cool about Rowan, he's already on his highest energy from the get go and that charge won't go out any time soon... If it ever does in the first place! Iuri might be a party boy at heart and as evidenced by his background and some references, and sure, it's not like he's bored, quite the opposite feeling as a matter of fact, it's just that his energy is a matter of build-up, he starts off cool, getting the vibes... And then he hits prime party spirit after some time. With Rowan though, Iuri can almost ride on his excitement and get hyped pretty damn quickly, at least that's the chemistry he got from the very few time they interacted, it's a little exciting that Iuri's getting what is possibly his first party friend in the States and after a long time too!

Either way, Iuri was in a damn good mood and was already looking forward to what was up in their little excursion throughout the city, Rowan seemed like the kinda person who knew what was up around, where all the cool stuff really was, so he's paying attention to that info about where's where, as hard as it is with the constant change in topics, it's easy enough to assume... Mostly.
Though that's something for later! He can figure out shit himself!... Kinda!

"Oh, if you say it's cool, I gotta agree with you! Especially fucking anime! Probs not as into it, but like, there's this super cool orange alien dude that kicks ass-" And Iuri was interrupted by yet another ramble by his partner for the day, not like it bothered him too much, it's clearly happening many times today and he doesn't blame Rowan, he's just as excited! Besides, there's some sweet sounding spots! Learning to skate and show off to his twin sounds like it would be fun and filled with adrenaline, and something Iuri definitely needs to do is to check out the sea and see if there's ANY, if there even is some, competition against what's probably the perfect beaches of all time over in Rio... Shopping could be a good time! He doesn't have a lot to spend, but maybe he can be just a little wasteful! And you can't really miss with a lot of dogs!

"Well, it's just what I kinda told you when I asked you! Just wanna know what's the stuff 'round the Woods! The places everyone should know, all the hot spots, and maybe some lowdown places that are SUPER fun for people like us!" Iuri scratched the back of his head as he explained, his free open hand positioning itself towards his second tour guide from the school. "Guess I like some adrenaline with my stuff, bet there's rollercoasters and theme parks! OH, I should know at LEAST three clubs I could go to, gotta get my nightlife game again!... And you know, I think something like a cinema could be good to know!" Iuri nodded to himself, rambling on for a bit himself before his hands went to his hips, ready for the ensuing animation and future.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Jovial

OUTFIT: It's party time, baby

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Charlie geminiy geminiy

tags
TL;DR River is being helpful.
tl;dr
River

Now if you would allow a poor sinner to have a lil Darkness Dementia Raven Way moment, I will first describe to you how River got ready that morning.

See, they’d been having a pretty chill time in Hollywood so far, just some mild confusion and some accusations of being a bot. Slightly insulting, if you asked them, but to be honest he couldn’t really blame the people accusing him.

So when they got up, they put on their best coat: white faux fur (obviously, did you think they were a monster or something?) with little gray leopard spots that went all the way to their knees in an overflowing, fluffy mess and a black tank top. It hadn’t originally been a tank top - they’d cut the sleeves off leaving these jagged edges. Black combat boots that made them a whole three inches taller. Ripped jeans that they’d personally slashed at with a knife with a manic glee like the world’s most ineffective butcher.

And yeah. This seemed like the perfect thing to wear going out to a coffee shop to meet their friend Charlie. This seemed about right.

A pair of shades completed the whole mix and they strutted down the streets of LA like a hooker stepping out of the 1920s ready to go swing dancing and meet a strapping young man.

A little buzz sent them fishing through their coat to produce their phone - a little message about where Charlie was. It was a lovely little thing to get, but wholly unnecessary for River. After all, they paid an almost unholy amount of attention to their surroundings - watched as life weaved its patterns throughout everyone’s lives. Some called him psychic because of it - he wasn’t quite sure on that… But certainly in comparison to everyone else he was… perhaps more willing to listen to others and hear them out and observe rather than directly influence events.

A quick look around for a head of blonde hair and the Gorillaz reject sat down across from his good ol’ buddy Charlie Howell.

To be quite frank, they’d say that it was an unexpected friendship that had formed… but any friendship that they could form was unexpected.

He took a little glance down into what she was focusing so hard on - physics, ay? His parents talked a lot about that nonsense. He knew too much about it - like he knew too much about most things.

“Greetings to the brightened lycan, from the prophet Cassandra to his fellow moth as they circle ‘round the flame." Homework first, and then they could have fun doing whatever. "...The answer which she seeks equals to the sisters which spin the fates of the world.” There, he was being helpful. Super helpful. “And…” A tilt of the head. River’s internal calculator running a mile a minute.

“... The one which comes after the inky blots of the wolf’s claw is the starry points of the hunter’s belt.”

The next three or so problems that River could see went soemthing like that. Super helpful, River! He was doing a good thing! Homework done!

“How goes the bright lycan’s rock as it rotates?” He asked, now that they'd totally completed the homework super quickly with 0 confusion about what the fuck he was talking about with constellations and fate and whatever.
code by valen t.

• how she'sfeeling...

Tired and petty

Simone Gutierrez

Plastics || Model

For what felt like an entire lifetime but was only a few weeks, Simone Gutierrez had been staying in Mexico with her family. She initially went there for winter break, missing out on all of the parties that she had to hear about from second, third, and fourth parties. Sure, the time spent with her brothers Luis, Enrique, and Jorge weren’t filled with regret, but this was her last winter break to be spent attending HA. There was just a small part of her, no matter how small, that didn’t feel instant regret, especially missing on the ever infamous NYE parties. Didn’t matter who was hosting them; Simone knew they were always fire.

But she couldn’t change that. Just like she couldn’t change something drastic that was changing in her life.

Just a few days before the first day back from break was coming up on her, that thing in her life that was changing? It was the very thing she was holding over her father in order to attend an out-of country school. Only it wasn’t a secret. Her father’s affairs was now a family affair. Her three brothers, her mom, and father had a family meeting. As they talked and talked, mostly just trying to get to what Simone had known for years, the bombshell that truly rocked her brothers had a very different effect on the eighteen-year old.

“Your father and I are divorcing.”

While her brothers were shocked, livid, and uncertain how to feel, both in that moment and the week since it happened, Simone felt like a massive weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She had been carrying it for so long, been avoiding her father, as well as her family for so long that it almost became a part of her every day life. Keeping secrets from her brothers and in turn, not being able to show her face.

It’s why she stayed for those extra few days. Her father moved out of the house and she spent as much time with her mother as she could. Those days meant something to her--no, they meant the world -- to her.

We will be arriving in LA in ten minutes

Simone heard the captain of the plane speak in the intercom. She thought about how long it’s actually been since she’s set foot into LA. She thought about those last days, thought about everything from being with her brothers, but also how her mother talked about her winter arts fest performance and how she couldn’t make it. She kept thinking about how proud her mother was of her.

That thought lingered with SImone as she got off the plane and claimed her baggage. It stayed with her as she settled into her apartment, which Nickie seemed to be nowhere in sight. And as she found herself feeling a lot of things, one thing that Simone was feeling above all else was…

grumble grumble grumble

“Fuck I’m hungry. Guess I never ate anything since yesterday.”

So, naturally she got into her Christmas Present from her dearest mother. A brand new cherry convertible. Gotta love being rich and being able to afford expensive things.

She spent some extra time really breaking in her new baby in, taking the freeway and testing out just how fast it might go. She obviously didn’t test her luck with Highway Patrol, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have her fun. And boy did it ever drive like a real beast. Like if little Red Riding Hood had merged with the Big Bad Wolf.

When her fun was over, she made her way to the mall. Hunter was important, but she was also feeling for a coffee fix, so she went to the closest one she could find. The line wasn’t that long, either, so she ran up, not knowing there would be someone behind her ready to ruin her day.

“Hello, what would you like?”

Simone looked at the menu, forgetting that she hadn’t had a coffee in LA in some time, so knowing what she wanted was going to be a difficult task. “Been so long since I’ve seen these specific options. I usually rock the white chocolate mocha--”

“White chocolate mocha it is! What size would you like--”

“But then again, I feel like I’ve more than over consumed those. Maybe I should just get a regular coffee with a lot of sugar and two shots of espressos--”

Simone went back and forth with her orders. She went from cold brew to nitro to strawberries and cream. She saw the look of the poor guy taking and erasing so many of her orders. She heard the backdrop of disappointed groans behind her. It’s not like Simone was doing this intentionally. You try and being out of the states for close to a month and ordering a coffee. It’s all about trial and error.

“Get the fuck out of line,” came a prick from behind, “Some of us actually know what we want, so fucking move aside so we can order, and then you can fucking do your shit after we're done.”

She turned around to see someone who, if he wasn’t such a prick at first glance, she might’ve thought he was hot, but the only thing hot about him was his temper. It was a lot like hers and she understood the hypocrisy about her taking issue to his where she might’ve done the same thing in his shoes if there was some indecisive puta at the front of the line.

As she contemplated her choices even more, she felt him try and shove his way past her. It was at that moment Simone decided to be petty and make this guy’s day even worse than she had to assume it had been up until this point.

When his foot grazed against hers, she stomped on it. “Wait your turn, pendejo!” To make matters worse, she placed herself directly against the countertop, glaring back at the prick behind her. “You know what, I think I’ll have myself a few things!” Of course, Simone was going to take her sweet ass time listing off what she’d want just to spite the guy whose foot she just stomped on.

♡coded by uxie♡

Julian
Price
https:///www.julian-price.com/the-price-is-right
An unusual friendship had formed, involving copious amounts of alcohol, vomit, blood, and imessage cup pong. Oh, and wild sex of course but- Yeah, New Years Eve had been an interesting night no doubt. Something about their energies just mashed, like chakras vibing or- Just kidding, Jackson was just batshit and Julian loved dumpster fires.

Like getting high off their asses and hunting the Fresno Nightcrawler. How else would he spend a Friday off? Duh.

Before long there was a scrabbling in the back, Julian leaning aside so he wasn’t kneed in the face as said dumpster fire struggled into the front seat. Alright, time to take off for a three hour drive. That Julian would be doing all the driving to. Except- Apparently they weren’t going to be alone. That was fine, as long as they kept Julian mildly entertained. If not, kicked out on the freeway.

Shoving the phone thrust into his face away and making sure the phone was still held in a way to view the directions, Julian took off. Alright, time to go pick up another sorry sap-

What the fuck was that?

Julian focused in as he noticed Jackson started playing some song, trying to decipher the words playing. This was certainly something. Annoying. But tolerable. Jackson could have a few songs before Julian plunged them into silence and-

Grab your fucking legs, put em on the ground
Take your fucking hands, put em on the ground

What.

Take your fucking butt, put it in the air

The.

Now you're fucking doing that crabwalk thing
Yeah, baby girl imma love you if you look like a crab in five seconds

Fuck.

Get on over here with that crab ass, bitch

Julian slammed on the break, watching as Jackson was sent flying into the dashboard. Payback. Shouldn’t have played that horrid song if you weren’t wearing a seatbelt.

"We’re here." Grabbing Jackson’s wrist with the phone and pulling the plug. No more of that. Banned. No fucking driving and no fucking music from Jackson.

Julian leaned back the other way and onto his hand as his friend began shouting out: Once, twice, then he rolled up the window and locked it from being fucked with. Come out Drakey Drake. Drake ‘n Josh. D-Man- Okay, that was enough. If he hadn't heard that Jackson should either get out or text the bastard.

A quick scroll online revealed their arrival, along with declaring a whole new nickname to Julian himself. Yeah, he was going to run that one into the ground. Make everyone call him that for as long as possible, not answer to anything other than ‘Julie Swift.’ Who was Julian?

Alright. Come on bitches. Hurry and get in the totally inconspicuous van already. He was not a patient man.

As soon as figures came out from the house, Julian's own bastarding came out. Taking far too long to come out in the first place which automatically meant getting in was long past due.

Hoooooooonk

Honk.

honk

That should do it.
coded by reveriee.

Kalida Davies

One of the things that Kalida could definitely put on the list of things she hadn't expected to do when coming to the States (or ever, anywhere) was shoving a bag of Doritos in her bra. But hey, Javi had asked, and hey, it sounded like a good enough idea. So she took the bag, and attempted to shove it down in her bra.

Except that, well, it was a big bag of crisps -- which meant that trying to get them situated was easier said than done. There were a couple little curses, the crinkly of the bag sounding louder than it probably was given that, well, it was kind of illegal. And eventually, the bag let out a pop as it broke open -- which kind of worked out for the better because with the large amount of air now out of the bag? Well, Lida was able to actually get it hidden away.

There was a smug grin on her face as she readjusted her shirt to cover up the boob crisps. "Easy," she stated proudly, as if she hadn't just struggled for a few minutes over the damn crisps.

She followed after Javi as they made their way towards the liquor section, slowing down her steps since walking a little faster kind of causes the bag to crinkle more, and she obviously didn't want to draw attention to them.

"Say, Kali, what do you prefer to drink?" He asked, and she stopped fidgeting with her shirt as her gaze started to examine the shelves of alcohol.

"Schnapps," she responded, "especially the peach." Kalida explained, a smile coming onto her face as she saw a bottle of said drink. She took it from the shelf, examining the label, and yep, it was just the same as what she could find on any shelf back home -- not that she normally shopped for alcohol there.

She kind of just stole it from friends, as one does.

"Hey, does anybody know where you are? Or who you're with?" He asked, and she looked up at him as he spoke.

Lida let out a snort of laughter, followed by a shake of her head. "Are you kidding me?" she asked. "Kei would absolutely lose it if he knew I was shoving bags of stolen chips in my bra. I never tell him where I am if I think I'm gonna have fun." Translation: anything potentially illegal. "He just thinks I'm out grocery shopping -- which," she patted her bra, "isn't really a lie if you think about it."

mood
hell yeah

outfit
clothes

playing...
Fly
by Sugar Ray​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Javi

tags