• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hollywood Arts: International (Season 2)

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by geminiy & winona

Hollywood Arts

where stars are born

tags

#artschool #highschool #romance #sliceoflife

hollywood arts proud

• Welcome to Hollywood Arts: Season 2

Hollywood Arts: famous, prestigious, and exclusive. Anyone who is anyone travels to Los Angeles to study the arts in hopes to one day become someone in the industry. Now with a growing student population and even higher demand, Hollywood Arts has opened its doors to international students.

Agencies around the world working for Hollywood Arts have chosen the best and brightest creative minds from all corners of the globe. With a new group of international students arriving in Los Angeles amongst the Hollywood Arts student population, the spotlight is shared and the tensions are high.

Good luck, Hollywood Arts.

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in Hollywood Arts: Season 2! We are looking for new international characters (anywhere outside of USA and Canada) to join our lovely cast. Hollywood Arts is located in Los Angeles, CA, USA and contains five departments which the students can be in music, literature, fashion, visual arts, or dance. If you're interested, please let us know below and either myself or Winona Winona will get back to you. Thanks again for your interest and we can't wait to meet you!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Intro
Hollywood Arts: famous, prestigious, and exclusive. Anyone who is anyone travels to Los Angeles to study the arts in hopes to one day become someone in the industry. Now with a growing student population and even higher demand, Hollywood Arts has opened its doors to international students.

Agencies around the world working for Hollywood Arts have chosen the best and brightest creative minds from all corners of the globe. With a new group of international students arriving in Los Angeles amongst the Hollywood Arts student population, the spotlight is shared and the tensions are high.

Good luck, Hollywood Arts.

Premise
Hey there! Thank you for your interest in Hollywood Arts: Season 2! We are looking for new international characters (anywhere outside of USA and Canada) to join our lovely cast. Hollywood Arts is located in Los Angeles, CA, USA and contains five departments which the students can be in:
-music (singers/songwriters/instrumentalists/DJs/musical theatre/etc.)
-literature (poets/fiction writers/playwrights/etc
-fashion (models/fashion designers/makeup artists/ costumers/etc.)
-visual arts (painters/sculptors/photographers/coders/game designers/actors/etc.)
-dancers (traditional dancers/choreographers/musical theatre choreography/etc.)

If you're interested, please let us know below and either myself or Winona Winona will get back to you. Thanks again!

Rules
✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ✩ This roleplay is a place of love and support for everyone. Judgement towards people or characters because of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, nationality, etc. will NOT be tolerated. This is non-negotiable.

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ✩ Literacy is important! We are looking for enthusiastic writers who can meet the minimum requirement of three paragraphs per post. Quality over quantity though!

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ✩ Activity is important. We expect that you are going to be able to post at least once or twice per week per character. We expect that you can make decisions for yourself based on how active you are so if you want to be more active than that, please go right ahead! Whatever you are able to handle above the baseline is good with us. We also want people that are going to be able to integrate with the group so activity in our Discord server is also a bonus.

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ✩ Mature themes (ie. drug and alcohol use, romance, language, etc.) are to be expected in this RP. However, any possibly triggering topics should be appropriately labeled and okayed by me first. Additionally, any plots that are major (i.e. character death, pregnancy, drama blogs, etc.) MUST be run by me first.

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ✩ We have an absolutely lovely cast of characters. I would encourage you to take a peek before creating your character to see who is already created. We love diverse and unique characters here so be creative! Realistic faceclaims are required and we have an organized list of taken faceclaims on our server to help you out.

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ✩ Discord is required for this RP. All of our OORP conversation takes place there as well as some fun extras such as a Twitter and Instagram for our characters.

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ✩ Friendly reminder that this is not a K-Pop or Victorious roleplay!

Hey, thanks so much for expressing interest! Those both sound amazing. One of us will send you a DM soon.

I’d love to make a painter from Sweden if you don’t mind!~

I'd be interested in a Fashion from Ireland and Visual Arts from Italy, if y'all'd be cool with it!

Last edited:
i might just have an idea for a slavic folk singer and a classical painter, though am not sure which countries yet. but omg this looks so fun!! def interested.

i am looking respectfully 👁👁; interested even

Users who are viewing this thread

Back