• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Heavily inferred it and your unresponsiveness in OOC after that message further led me to believe this was the case. Forgive me for my line of thinking but I’ve seen this before.

Anyhow, I am gonna slow this RP down a bit.

I had disappeared for the day because I was catching up on school work and also storms. I would like to apologize if I was ever rude throughout our interaction, I do wish to continue.

I had disappeared for the day because I was catching up on school work and also storms. I would like to apologize if I was ever rude throughout our interaction, I do wish to continue.
No you were never rude! : )

I just thought maybe you weren’t feeling it based off of your message.

But glad you wanna continue. The RP is slowing down BY A LOT now so it should be more manageable I hope.

I do hope slowing this down is more appealing to some players like you and some of the others.

I am back!!
Here you go
Name (Full): Emily (Mily) Luna Monroe
Height: 5’1.5”
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color/Length/Style: Light Honey Blonde/Long-curly/Up in messy bun
Eye color: light amber-almost golden
Freckles: Lightly dusted across nose and cheeks
Skin tone: Fair
Clothing: Short black leather jacket w/ long sleeves/dark blue high-waisted ripped jeans+black belt/bright red crop-top t-shirt/steel-toed heeled combat boots/black half-finger leather gloves/brass knuckles both hands

Scars: Attempted-suicide scars on both left+right forearms+wrists (covered by sleeves and gloves)/ Scar on chin from falling when younger
Tattoos: Always is written under the picture/ On neck just under the back of right ear
XgcCTu21BMwKfozfYaGNMdMtAtgAD6dISbWXZTyF98pHFcRQ5asXluYgHTM_rSqccGrPR3euYGe2DBEs6frmk11ImoZw4nA35anK5Fes1jvLWXwRSRrskyfvxmO0-mJVUh6JsLo_1c2MI2Ycr8RVhAmi-iqzq0SaOWSj8F4KFUgx_9DT6jQizqFZ

f503d46c2d4603131f905b13405fbc9f.jpg

Oh I just realized, you forgot to add what house she’s gonna be in at Hogwarts on the character sheet.

Might just do the time skip at the end of tomorrow. But I’ll wait for a response from her before I do anything.

No rush at all but you can get your first post up at your own leisure. We’re planning a time skip pretty soon.

You know what? You guys can just go on without me. I've been pretty busy lately and won't be able to write a lot and post often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back