• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m a bit busy today so I don’t think that’s getting done today.

Plus, maybe this little day of waiting will make it open for anyone to suggest how the time skip should be done when I do get around to it.

Right now we’re looking at a time skip to like a few weeks in the semester, everyone’s been settled into their routine and been in classes.

I’m hoping to time skip to Quidditch tryouts.

Edric Blight Edric Blight do you want me to write up a time skip since your busy? I could have it out maybe later today or early tomorrow. If not it's totally fine, just thought I'd offer.

Edric Blight Edric Blight do you want me to write up a time skip since your busy? I could have it out maybe later today or early tomorrow. If not it's totally fine, just thought I'd offer.
Sure! Just run it by me in DMs and let me take a look when you finish writing it if you don’t mind! : )

I very much appreciate the offer!

Awesome you rock! And no rush on getting that time skip post out!

Also just so you know what’s going on, a time skip to a few more week in the semester to Quidditch trials is taking place. Everyone by now has kind of settled into their first year classes at Hogwarts.

Awesome you rock! And no rush on getting that time skip post out!

Also just so you know what’s going on, a time skip to a few more week in the semester to Quidditch trials is taking place. Everyone by now has kind of settled into their first year classes at Hogwarts.
Preference on length?

Feel free to get posts up at your own leisure yall. The pace of this RP is slowing down a bit to accommodate all of our players. : )

Just waiting on the rest of the players that may or may not still be here lol…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back