If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed is a list of all the necessary books and equipment you will need for your time. Term begins on September 1st and we await your owl no later than July 31st. We look forward to seeing you!
You've been accepted into Hogwarts, how's your year going to go? Smooth sailing? Mmmm, perhaps. Most likely not though. Did you really think witches, wizards, and mages have absolute smooth sailing terms at Hogwarts?
So basically, this is a Harry Potter based roleplay! Please note that canon characters such as Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Voldymort, and others do not exist in this universe! It is just our OCs! Your OC can have the last name of a canon character but note that said canon character does not exist in this world. So, for now at least, it's just... the characters going about their day at Hogwarts but hopefully a genuine plot will show up!
So here are some rules!
1) You can play as many characters as you can handle.
2) This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All sexualities, genders and races are welcome here!
3) While realistic faceclaims are preferred, you may use Artbreeder or Picrew faceclaims if you prefer that! Or, you can use a description!
4) Include everyone! Don't leave anyone out!
5) Please make sure you have Discord as plotting and chatting will be taking place over there.
6) This roleplay is semi-advanced to advanced. Try to push out at least 3 paragraphs.
7) You can make your character a transfer student from another school. You can also make a werewolf, animagus, parseltongue, selkie, and more. However, since parseltongue isn't very common, I'm limiting it to around.... 6 people.