• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Actually, I'm sorry I got confused. My goodness it's been a long day. We actually are full. I already have someone waiting in the wings to post their sheet. I'm sorry for the confusion. Can you remove your character sheet from the CS thread, please?

Sorry again.
sure :(

I apologize for not actually introducing myself and just joining with little word. I'm Suzi's friend she spoke of. I was wondering if it's helpful If I continue displaying information like I have in my previous post. More concerning Traits/Features of the creature.

No problem. I think that makes the most sense. I did that with the end of this combat and will just keep doing that forward. We don't really have any sneaky types who are going to try and take from the pot anyway.

-looks at my Dire Wolf form having a +4 to Stealth-...... -slowly starts pawing some of the gold secretly into a hole for later-

I apologize for not actually introducing myself and just joining with little word. I'm Suzi's friend she spoke of. I was wondering if it's helpful If I continue displaying information like I have in my previous post. More concerning Traits/Features of the creature.

-looks at my Dire Wolf form having a +4 to Stealth-...... -slowly starts pawing some of the gold secretly into a hole for later-

awwww, I can't stay mad at you, who's a cute puppo??

oh btw, re: gold, I decided dawn will either donate all of hers or use it directly to help rebuild the town (if the refugees decide to rebuild, and not just go somewhere else)

No worries at all. I knew, really. I just confused my self is all. As for the info, yes, it's a helpful reminder of your current form's capabilities. You don't need to roll them every time. You can just list the traits/features of your form. I'll know what they mean.

oh btw, re: gold, I decided dawn will either donate all of hers or use it directly to help rebuild the town (if the refugees decide to rebuild, and not just go somewhere else)
Makes sense. Understood.

I am wondering if its alright if I make amendments to my guy.

I am wanting to change my guy's background from Outlander to Hermit and Wood Elf to Eldrin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back