• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Samurai is my favorite Fighter subclass. It takes everything about the base Fighter class and makes it so much better.

I've been playing the Samurai since 3.5's Oriental Adventures and Rokugan books. That's where "wolf samurai" came from. His name was Ashitaka. He was a Hengeyokai Samurai. Actually, he's still in a D&D game today. It's on hiatus and has been a few months, but he's still alive and kicking.

I'm working on a human monk. Had already made her up back when I first got the PHB, just checking it over, adjusting to 5th level, and familiarizing myself on the details of the class. I have to call it a night now though, so I'll post my sheet tomorrow when it's done.

I'm working on a human monk. Had already made her up back when I first got the PHB, just checking it over, adjusting to 5th level, and familiarizing myself on the details of the class. I have to call it a night now though, so I'll post my sheet tomorrow when it's done.
No worries or rush. Just checking in. Sounds great.

Lemme know if any of you need help building your characters. I've played enough 5e to know a trick or two that might help.

I've just posted my CS. I hope I've done it all correctly, let me know otherwise... Also I borrowed JayTee JayTee 's formatting a bit, hope that's ok!

For languages, my hermit background lets me pick a second language, but I'm not sure what to go with. Any suggestions? The PHB suggests picking one that would be useful in the campaign, but I don't know what that would be.

I've just posted my CS. I hope I've done it all correctly, let me know otherwise... Also I borrowed JayTee JayTee 's formatting a bit, hope that's ok!

For languages, my hermit background lets me pick a second language, but I'm not sure what to go with. Any suggestions? The PHB suggests picking one that would be useful in the campaign, but I don't know what that would be.
Looks great. I’d go Draconic. Lots of dragon stuff in this campaign path.

so I'll most likely go with human warlock if nobody else wants that class
I’ve never seen a warlock in action, actually. It’ll be awesome to see.

I could use some help actually, never really done this before. I was hoping of playing as a human ranger.

I've been playing the Samurai since 3.5's Oriental Adventures and Rokugan books. That's where "wolf samurai" came from. His name was Ashitaka. He was a Hengeyokai Samurai. Actually, he's still in a D&D game today. It's on hiatus and has been a few months, but he's still alive and kicking.

Was his name Ashitaka because of princess mononoke? If so that's pretty awesome

So, Midrick Midrick , I like to choose a class for my character first. This can inform a lot of the decisions I make about the character. Have you looked through the classes in the book and given nay thought to which might be fun to play?

still working! there's a lot of research to take into account I realize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back