• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
another thought: if we tell cuth and linan to stay hidden while we deal with this, another patrol might find them while we're fighting

we could ask for parley and then dawn could trade her life for theirs, depends on what they want

Sorry for the delay, work got the best of me. WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , do you want me to roll stealth for the ambush, or do you want to just declare that we get a surprise round since we're already technically in stealth?

Hey sorry for the absence, my apartments wifi has been out since thursday.
No worries.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai would i be able to join the rp?
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal and ty
Yes. We'd love to have you. Please make your character.

Sorry for the delay, work got the best of me. WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , do you want me to roll stealth for the ambush, or do you want to just declare that we get a surprise round since we're already technically in stealth?
Let's just say to keep this going you have the drop already and you all have the surprise round.

Tagging all: JayTee JayTee , SilverSuzi SilverSuzi , Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal , Daerune Daerune

ty for responding, i have a question, are you using encumbernce?
Yes and no. I know, terrible answer. Yes in that if you're trying to carry a coffin in your inventory, you'll be encumbered. No as in carrying a bit extra isn't going to count to see if you're encumbered.

It's very subjective, but I just don't want it to be hardcore. We'll use our best judgment together. And do what makes sense for the character.

Yes and no. I know, terrible answer. Yes in that if you're trying to carry a coffin in your inventory, you'll be encumbered. No as in carrying a bit extra isn't going to count to see if you're encumbered.

It's very subjective, but I just don't want it to be hardcore. We'll use our best judgment together. And do what makes sense for the character.
just asking cuz im using dnd beyond

also what gods are we using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back