• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
...I was assuming per character, myself. Easier to manage because we wont have to burn time talking about how to split it.

Are we keeping the treasure we loot off the raiders? I assume much of it will have been plundered from the Greenest townsfolk - possibly their life savings. It doesn't feel very ethical. Not that my character would object...

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai are you waiting on me to post my turn? I'm making the assumption that you're going to post the results of Dawns actions before telling me its okay to post like last time.

Now, i’ve rolled dice on other rps, but that was before the site updated itself, how do I do dice with the new layout?

SilverSuzi SilverSuzi , I assume Tonstad39 Tonstad39 is your friend?

Tonstad39 Tonstad39 , welcome to the RP and to D&D. Thanks for joining. Your character sheet is on the right path. You're playing a Tauren? I'm not familiar with that race. Do you have the source? Also, do you need help with your character?

Are we keeping the treasure we loot off the raiders? I assume much of it will have been plundered from the Greenest townsfolk - possibly their life savings. It doesn't feel very ethical. Not that my character would object...
I totally forgot to address this. Sorry. Yeah, that's up to you. Though, I'm sure that the townsfolk care less about their treasure right now with their town being destroyed. I'd say it's a gray area.

A question for everyone that came up before. Do you want me to post treasure already broken up for you? Or one lump sum and you can divvy it up yourselves?

JayTee JayTee , SilverSuzi SilverSuzi , Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal , Bone2pick Bone2pick

SilverSuzi SilverSuzi , I assume Tonstad39 Tonstad39 is your friend?

Tonstad39 Tonstad39 , welcome to the RP and to D&D. Thanks for joining. Your character sheet is on the right path. You're playing a Tauren? I'm not familiar with that race. Do you have the source? Also, do you need help with your character?
No, i don’t have an official source as i Haven’t played dnd until now. I don’t know exact stats, so I just figured they were so umbiquitous in other fantasy rpgs (Like Warcraft for instance) that I figured that it’d be in DnD as well. I don’t need help with stats, but thanks for the offer.

never mind, I really do need help
Actually, I'm sorry I got confused. My goodness it's been a long day. We actually are full. I already have someone waiting in the wings to post their sheet. I'm sorry for the confusion. Can you remove your character sheet from the CS thread, please?

Sorry again.

Daerune Daerune is my friend. Sorry, I should have said something sooner!
No, I knew and forgot like a dummy. Sorry about that. Thanks!

I'd personally like to have it already split for us.
Having it pre-split works best for me, as well.
No problem. I think that makes the most sense. I did that with the end of this combat and will just keep doing that forward. We don't really have any sneaky types who are going to try and take from the pot anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back