• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jojoson

yall mind if i scream?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
note: not replacing any of my current partners!

hello, i'm jo! she/they, 26 y/o cat mom + show and video game liker. currently trying to learn art but MAN it's hard! GMT+2 or +3 i don't keep track anymore tbh.

i've gotten the itch to use a few characters of mine who haven't seen the light in a while, so here i am!

right off the bat: please only contact me if you're 18+, preferably 21+! also, please note i'm not comfortable with any main characters being under the age of 21 in my roleplays.

• 3rd person, past or present tense! whichever you vibe more with. i can go from like 300 to 2k words depending on the situation, and i love writing out my characters' thoughts and feelings.
    • my favorite plots and settings include anything involving magical shenanigans: supernatural, high/low/modern fantasy, whatever! i'm totally still up for other genres like sci-fi and slice of life and stuff, but the plot's gotta be interesting!
    • however, i'm currently particularly craving something futuristic/cyberpunk-y or something with royals, so chuck those at me if you've got 'em!
    • i'm totally fine with having only one main character each, but i also love big casts!
    • platonic lover, romance lover. if we go the romance route, i only like m/m, f/f, and nb/a pairings (trans characters included of course). no m/f here, sorry!
    • NOT a rapid-fire response type of person. i only have a limited amount of spoons a day and a couple other hobbies i like doing. so i need time and patience for posts, and i will offer the same right back to you 120%! this is a No Pressure zone.
    • that being said, i adore ooc talk! even if i can't reply to the story at the moment, i'm more than happy chatting with you about things inside and outside (if you're comfy with that) the rp! please let me subject you to memes and boards and songs related to our roleplay and characters. (this is sort of a requirement because i've found that no matter how good the story/characters are, not being able to engage with the person i'm writing with really takes the fun out of it for me.)
    • i'd rather chat and roleplay over private messages! i've also got discord if you prefer that.
    • yes, i type properly when roleplaying, i promise. i also have a writing sample if you'd like to see how i write. just ask me for it when you contact me!
    • LIMITS: roleplaying minors (unless they're like, family members who make brief cameos sometimes), extremely toxic/unhealthy relationships, most commonly taboo things. you can always ask if you're not sure!​

p.s. if we've talked before but things fell through for whatever reason, feel free to reach out again if you want to!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back