• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Val stayed quiet the whole evening through the doctors office and even when they eventually went to bed together she lay there with her back to him and eventually fell asleep quietly

angel didn’t get home til late at night andcrept in trying to be quiet, closing the door behind him then made his way to bed, curling up next to mad and slipping an arm around her tightly

Max woke up the next morning looking up at Angel when she saw him coming out of the bathroom "Hey, when did you get home?" She asked

EZ woke up in the morning and looked at James as he stood at the edge of their bed "Hey buddy whats going on?" He asked quietly

James frowned and scrambled to get up on the bed next to his dad. “Mommy scaring me.” He told him frowning and held onto him. “She keep crying and she scream lots while she sleep.” He told him, holding him tighter.

he rubbed at his face a little and groaned “Maybe 3... maybe 4.” He mumbled. “Don’t remember.” He went and lay next to her again, pulling her in close. All he’d had the energy for last night was taking off his shirt and undoing his jeans so he was still half dressed from the day before holding her close to him.

EZ frowned and looked over at Val as she slept giving a small sigh "She was probably having a bad dream buddy." He said quietly rubbing his back and kissing the top of his head.

Max frowned and moved some getting his shoes and pants off for him "You okay babe?" She whispered kissing him gently as she straddled his waist and held him close to her "You're starting to worry me."

“Daddy... are you gonna go?” He asked him frowning and held onto him tightly letting ez carry him out to the kitchen.

he frowned some. He wanted to spill the beans to her. Tell her everything but the words just wouldn’t leave his mouth and all he could do was nod. “I’m alright. Just... lots going on.” He mumbled, pulling her in closer and sighed a bit. “i have another run tomorrow I think... but I’m yours this morning and tonight we have a full get together at the club... you me and Mari tonight.” He murmured.

EZ shook his head some and kissed the top of his head before getting him some juice "Not til tonight buddy, I gotta go to work later." He murmured

Max nodded kissing him repeatedly"I love you so much Ángel." She whispered stroking his cheek gentlyas she stared in his eyes.

He smiled tiredly at her until he heard a putter patter and looked over at the door in shock seeing Mari was up on her feet and walking over to them.

carmen woke up a bit later and wandered down to the kitchen as well seeing James was curled up watching cartoons in the lounge now and EZ was smiling at his phone, he used to smile at her in the exact same way and it was making her stomach flip as she thought about who might be on the other end of that line.

Max turned her head and went wide eyed "Marísol Reyes! What are you doing?" She asked unable to keep the smile from her face as Mari laughed and toddled over to the bed. She pickef her up and placed her on Angel's waist as well "Get him Mari, tell daddy to smile." She said smiling as Mari fell forward cuddling into him

EZ smiled some seeing a text from Emily about meeting up later that day for information. He liked seeing her again he wouldn't lie, but he knew it was wrong to feel anything anymore towards her.

Angel smiled at her some and kissed her head then lay back again holding her close just staring up at the ceiling sighing heavily.

Val frowned a bit andsighed quietly, gripping her mug a bit tighter until she sighed quietly and stood up, stumbling and accidentally spilling coffee all over herself.

Max smiled some as Mari cuddled up to Angel happily 'Da.' She heard her say before sticking her thumb in her mouth "Such a daddy's girl."

EZ frowned hearing her screech and quickly got up "Val what happened?!" He asked frowning as she turned to show the coffee "Here take this off." He murmured goinf for her shirt but frowned seeing her flinch away

“Don’t touch me.” She snapped at him, shaking a bit and went to the utility room to peel the shirt off and get a fresh one on.

Angel just nodded slowly And still held his little irk close but continued to stare at the ceiling n with a blank expression.

EZ frowned and shook his head going to get a wash cloth to clean up the coffee that had fallen on the floor.

Max frowned softly and cuddled up to the two of them "Babe...please talk to me." She whispered not liking the blank stare he had. It was the same one he had everyday when he was going through his fight with EZ

He frowned and kissed her head but said nothing, pulling her in close and holding his girls to him quietly.

A couple weeks went by of the same distance between Val and EZ and she was starting to get real sick of it but eventually he seemed happy again and when he still wasn’t hardly talking to her and their relationship wasn’t any better she knew it was because he was getting it somewhere else. She didn’t need to be told. She headed down to the club after picking James up from playgroup and glanced over at the empty spot by the bikes where EZ usually was, heading inside to find Bishop.

angel was still in a slump a little bit Mari at least could make him smile if only a little so he’d managed to convince max to let her come to the club and he was sat on a bench outside, holding her close while he talked to Coco and played a couple hands of poker with him.

Bishop gave a smile seeing Val come into the clubhouse with James. He had been completely oblivious to EZ at the moment due to all the issues he was havimg with Galindo and other clubs "Hey there beautiful, how are you doing?"

Max sat next to Angel outside the clubhouse giving a soft sigh. She knew something was wrong with him, and she was worried he would push her completely away from her again. She frowned though seeing her father come by but she didnt know he would be stopping by.

She frowned some and picked James up seeing he was getting sleepy. “Give me just a moment.” She told him quietly, going and getting James down for a nap before returning. “I know... that this goes against probably a lot for you... but I need a favor... I need to know how often ez is actually here.” She muttered frowning. “Please.”

Angel glanced up then back at the poker game and gentlybounced Mari to keep her entertained, kissing her little head and holding her close still.

Bishop frowned some and raised an eyebrow "He is here when he needs to be, been having to cut out a bit early for some parol shit on some days. Why?" He asked pulling her into a side hug

Max frowned seeing Angel tense when she heard her father mention something about Adelita. She took Mari quickly as Angel gave her over amd bit her lip hard not wanting to think about why Angel might care about Adelita.

She bit her lip hard and frowned, wiping at her eyes quickly. “I know he’s been seeing someone on the side.” She whimpered. “Things are tense. They have been for a while but he won’t hardly look at me anymore and he keeps getting texts and the way he looks at his phone every time it pings... that’s how he used to look at me.” She whimpered again, looking over as Alvarez walked in and she let bishop go to the table with him.

Angel frowned as he heard Marcus mention something going wrong with her and had jumped up to follow, hoping to hear what was going on but of course they’d gone to temple instead of talking to everybody so he went and sat down outside again, lighting a cigarette and frowning seeing val and James leaving again. “Max.... Cmere.” He murmured.

Bishop frowned and felt his anger rise at this news "We'll talk after this okay?" He murmured kissing her forehead gently before he went to the table with Alvarez

Max frowned softly and went over to him keeping Mari close to her "Everthing okay?" She asked softly kissing his cheek gently bouncing Mari gently as she got fussy.

Angel frowned some, burying his face in his hands and sighing heavily. “When uh... after she was born, when you kicked me outta the house after that argument.” He mumbled frowning.

val walked out to thegate frowning as she looked over at the trailer on the lot and sighed a little but soon tended as she saw the door open and EZ coming out, letting James down to go over and see his dad.

EZ heard his son yelling and turned his head raising an eyebrow as he saw Val. He scooped up his son giving him a smile before going over to Val "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Max frowned and took in a shaky breath having a feeling of where this conversation was headed "Yeah? You came back the next day and we settled it." She said quietly

Val frowned and took James out of his arms “To confirm my fucking suspicions.” She snapped at him. “I don’t know who you’re seeing I’m not sure I care EZ but if you don’t want to be in this little family, then fine. I can help with that. Me and James can go.” She spat at him and took James back to her car.

Angel frowned. “I got drunk.... I went to adelita.... I made a mistake... that baby is mine.” He mumbled shaking his head some and eventually looked at her. “Nothing more happened. I left her in the dust. I don’t want that baby to be mine. I don’t want her. You are everything to me and I fucked it all up.” He muttered starting to cry.

EZ went wide eyed shaking his head some "I'm not seeing anyone Val! I've been loyal to you!" he said running over to her and pulling her into him "Valeria, listen to me, I love you okay? Only you." he said quietly and kissing her lovingly.

Max looked at him with heart broken eyes feeling a few tears fall down her cheeks. She placed Mari down and wiped his eyes "Yeah...yeah you did..and now we have to figure out how that child doesn't end up without a father." she whispered letting more tears fall "Why...where....Vicki's?" she asked quietly

val glared and shoved him off, slapping him hard. “Callaté! Don’t you fucking dare lie to me! You come home and stink of expensive perfume that I know isn’t mine. Every time you get a text from whoever she is I see how you look at your phone! You used to look at me like that EZ! I know you’re sleeping with someone and I think I’m starting to work out who but I’m not putting myself through that again. I have more than enough self respect!” She snapped and left quickly trying to calm James down now.

he shook his head and sat there looking at her. “Please, I’m so sorry it was a stupid mistake and I don’t wanna... I can’t lose you max.” He begged quietly.

Max shook her head crying more as she looked at him "Angel....I....I can't...I need time." she whispered wiping her eyes and getting up quickly to get Mari not wanting him to see how badly she would be crying in the next few minutes.

EZ shook his head some and got on his bike following her "Val!" he yelled as he got into the house pulling her into their room while James played in the living room "Listen to me damn it!" he yelled as she tried to hit him again but he caught her wrist this time.

Val glared at him shoving him off. “Stop! I don’t wanna hear it!” She yelled. “I have had it with the lies. I can’t do it anymore EZ and I won’t have James grow up around it. Let me out of here!” She yelled at him and tried to walk out of the room
Frowning when he stopped her.

Angel nodded understanding but picked up Mari. “Go. I got her for now. I’m not taking her, just... give me a few minutes with her.” He mumbled bouncing her gently while she tried to grab at his beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back