• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Carmen waddled up to the club house with James on her hip, sighing heavily the more fussy he got. Both EZ and Angel had gotten better from being attacked with the same poison. The ransom had been paid and anonymously someone had helped them both. But with him back at the club again she was dealing with James being a naughty toddler as well as being 8 months pregnant with a very unwanted baby. “EZ.” She called as she got in smiling over st him.

Angel groaned a bit as his phone continually went off, finally picking it up but never moved from his spot on the couch, laying with his and Max’s daughter on his chest, gently stroking her tiny cheek with his finger while he listened to the voice on the other end “I don’t wanna come in, im spending quality time with my mini, what do you want coco?”

Max came downstairs from her shower smiling as she saw Clayton shirtless with their nearly 1 year old daughter asleep on his chest. Her pregnancy had thankfully gone well with Marisol rather than how bad it had been with Gracie. She had finally been granted weekend visitation so she could now have her every other weekend.

EZ looked up from the bike he was detailing and smiled wide as he saw Carmen coming down the way. He saw his fussy son and took him from her "Come here Mijo." He murmured smiling as he seemed to calm in his arms "How you doin Mamí?" He asked kissing her cheek gently

She smiled at hom some and slipped an arm around his waist. “Hey, were very tired and just very ready to get this child out and gone.” She muttered frowning some. She was still having nightmares every night and waking EZ up most of them, she just wanted her life back and that included getting rid of this baby. “Your dad wanted to see you when you get a chance. Said it’s important.” She murmured to him.

Angel looked up and smiled at her, talking to coco a little bit more before finally hanging up. “I got a relief run tomorrow.” He murmured to her, reaching for her to sit next to them. “But for now I’m all yours.” He murmured and kissed her softly. “Well.... Maris but then I’m all yours once she wakes up and want some to move.” He chuckled quietly just watching their little girl

Max smiled happily at the two of them and kissed him gently "You're such a good father Angel." She said softly. She always tried to reassure hik of that kmowing he sometimes thought lowly of himself. She cuddled up to him and stroked Mari's cheek gently as she slept "I can't believe she is actually ours."

EZ gave a small nod and frowned some rubbing her bump gently. He didn't want to give up the kid, even if it wasn't his baby he wanted to raise it as if it was. However he understood why she had decided to give it up and he would stand by her decision no matter what. He only hoped that after this baby was born they could finally fully move past everything that happened between the two of them all those months ago.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. “She’s getting so big so quickly.” He smiled at her a little. “Looks like her mommy.” He said just watching her yawn and cuddled her close. “My little girl.” He whispered.

Carmen smiled up at him a little “What time do you get off? Basically do I need to make you dinner or not?” She murmured, rubbing his back gently. “Maybe we ask your dad to come over tonight?” She suggested.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "She looks like you too though." She said softly before giving him another quick kiss. As Mari started to fush she took her in her arms situating herself to breast feed her. She was surprised that she was still producing after this long but doctors had said to continue it until she was one so thats what she planned on doing.

EZ chuckled some and nodded "I'll be home around 7, and thsts fine about pops coming over. He has been itching to see our son." He said chuckling some as James popped his head up at the mention of his name

He frowned some. “Hey, we were having daddy daughter time.” He grumbled but started getting up now so he could go get showered.

Val nodded and looked up at him. “EZ... I’m sorry things have been so rough.... I know you went through the whole thing too and I.... Ive not been very good at letting you get your feelings out so I’m sorry.” She mumbled holding onto her boys tightly.

Ez pulled her close and shook his head some and pulled her close "Shh I'm alright babe I promise." He said before kissing the top of her head. He knew she needed him.way more than he needed help and he was fine with it.

Max smiled some.at him "You'll get some more time with her later." She said before kissing him gently right before he got up "Be careful out there okay?" She hated that he was going out with Adelita after what she had done to him but she knew this was club rules and there was no changing it

She just nodded and snuggled a bit, wiping her eyes and smiled when she felt James patting her face. “Oh baby I know. We don’t like crying huh?” She murmured and reached up for him. “We’re gonna head home and sort dinner then okay? ... call your dad. Invite him over.” She murmured and squeezed his hand.

He gave her a little salute before going to get cleaned up, coming back out and smiling at his two girls. “Look at you both. What are you gonna do with your day tomorrow?” He asked her.

EZ nodded some giving a smile as he waved at bye to James before pulling his phone out to call his dad

Max shrugged some "Not sure, maybe we'll go shopping and have some lunch." She said smiling as Mari giggled and reached for Clayton gurgling at him "Ooo is that Daddy?" She cooed

He smiled and walked over to her, lifting her into his arms and kissed her cheeks. “Oh I know mija.. who’s daddy said little girl?” He cooed to her and smiled some watching her for a minute. “Why don’t we go get some lunch now? I’m not working til tomorrow. I wanna spend time with my girls.” He smiled at them.

Carmen got home and set James down to go play, watching him carefully and sat down try and rest a little. She was ready to pop soon and she was getting worn out quicker than she ever had with James, just always worrying this time though. She wasn’t excited in the same way and she just wanted this baby gone.

Max smiled happily and nodded "Mmm I like that idea." She said standing up going over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist as she held her man and daughter "I love you Angel Ignacio Reyes." She said letting her accent come through when she said his name.

EZ came home about an hour later smiling as he saw James come runnimg at him from the screen door "Hey buddy." He said as he got inside picking him up and kissing all over his face "Wheres your mama?"

James squealed happily and bounced in his dads arms a bit looking towards the lounge and pointed. “Mama!” He giggled and held onto him tightly until they got in there to see val had fallen asleep by accident and was curled up as much as she could be on the couch.

Angel smiled at her and kissed her forehead, holding her close. “Let’s head out.” He murmured and smiled a little, resting his head back.

EZ walked into the room and smiled softly at her getting a blanket and placing it over her before he went to the kitchen and started to try and make dinner

Max smiled and got her shoes on getting the diaper bag and carrier for Mari "So you still want to get her ears pierced on her birthday?" She asked him

Angel raised an eyebrow as he walked into the hallway still carrying her. “I thought you said no to that.” He pointed out.

James was toddling around in there with him until he found the cupboard of pots and pans that val had made so he could play with them, sitting down and pulling everything out to entertain himself.

Max smiled some and nodded "Yeah but I was wondering if you still wanted that." She explained smiling more as he put Mari into her carrier

EZ smiled happily at him and let his dad in when he arrived "Hey pops, Val is sleepin so I'm cookin." He said smiling as James ran over to hug Felipe's legs

Angel looked over at her and nodded. “I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea.” He smiled at her. “You did.... your ears are fine.” He pointed out and smiled.

Felipe nodded and picked up the little boy, looking over at EZ and sighing quietly. “How’s my granddaughter doing?” He asked. He’d met her once but another row later and angel had kept her away from him again.

Max laughed softly and gave a small nod "Yeah I guess you're right, have you spoken to your dad at all?" She asked softly knowing Felipe had been wanting to see his granddaughter

EZ shrugged some "Good from what I hear, he spoils her rotten." He explained giving a small chuckle "She has changed him a lot, made him more grounded."

He frowned over at her sighing heavily. “What do you think? I’m not talking to him. For once in his life he can come to me.” He spat as he walked out of the house.

Val woke up not long after and shuffled into the kitchen seeing EZ making dinner and just slipped an arm around his waist. “Hey, how long have you been home?” She mumbled before going to say hi to Felipe.

Max gave a small sigh and nodded "Alright fair enough." She murmured getting the carrier situated in the car before leaving with him "Have you heard from my father lately? Ever since he left the MC, he barely talks to me. I was liking that we were getting on better terms." She said softly

EZ smiled some "About an hour or so, wanted to let you sleep." He said happily kissing her cheek gently "You feeling okay?"

She looked up at him and nodded a little smiling some letting James climb into her arms, cuddling him close. “Yeah I’m doing alright. Glad to see you haven’t burnt the place down yet.” She teased and rubbed his back while she went to get James a soppy cup of juice.

EZ chuckled some "I know how to make a few things thank you very much!" He said right before the pan started to smoke and he quickly moved it away from the burner just in time.

She shook her head some and smiled a bit, “sure. I saw the cereal bowls from the night I spent with letty.” She teased him, setting james in his high chair and sighing a little feeling the baby start to kick.

Angel pulled up to the restaurant and got out taking Marisol out and carrying her in, walking next to max. “She needs matching sunglasses with daddy.” He chuckled. “Get her a little leather jacket.” He smiled over at max and pulled her in close while they walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back