• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

“Mmm... you keep that up we’re gonna end up with baby number two.” He chuckled quietly and pulled her in close, kissing her head. “I love you.” He murmured to her gently. It had been weird seeing adelita earlier with her claiming the baby was his and he still wasn’t ready to tell max at all.

val sat with James most of the night as he kept being sick, by the morning she was more exhausted than she ever had been with him as a newborn but she took him to the lounge and sat with him, holding him close while he rested, putting cartoons on for him and frowning when EZ came out. “He’s been sick all night.” She muttered.

Max gave a smile and kissed him gently as she cuddled close to him "Well thats not such a bad thing is it? I mean once Mari is a bit older of course." She murmured biting her lip gently. She wanted more kids with him that was for sure, and she only hoped he would be okay with it too.

EZ came down and frowned more sitting down next to her and James giving a heavy sigh "You think we need to take him to the doctor?" He asked quietly

He sighed a little and kissed her head. “Maybe... This should probably be planned this time though.” He mumbled and yawned some. He slept through the rest of the night and got up early with Mari, going to get her diaper changed and get her fed, carrying her around the house.

Val frowned some shaking her head. “I think he’s just got a tummy bug.” She mumbled and kissed his head, holding him protectively close until he saw his dad and wriggled to get closer to him so Val got up to go get him a fresh sippy cup filed with water.

Max woke up not too long after him and smiled as she got into the kitchen seeing him sitting with Mari who was occupie by the squirrel in the tree outside "Good morning Handsome."

EZ took his son into his arms and held him close "Hey buddy, its gonna be alright." He said softly as he rubbed his back comfortingly

He smiled up at her and pulled her in close, kissing her head. “Hey beautiful, Mari found her first pet.” He chuckled as she kept reaching up towards the window and watching the squirrel.

Val frowned and shook her head some as James buried his face into his dads shoulder and held onto him tightly. “I don’t think that it’s more than a tummy bug.” She mumbled.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "It seems she has." She said kissing his cheek gently "You want some breakfast papí?"

EZ gave a nod cuddling his son close to him "Yeah, if its not gone by tomorrow though we should probably take him." He murmured

“No shit Sherlock.” She muttered and shook her head just mad at everything right now frowning when his phone rang and she took James into her arms so he could get it, cradling him close and giving him his cup of water frowning when EZ left mumbling something about other club just shaking her head.

He nodded and watched her some. “Soundsgood to me. Are you seeing padrino today?” He asked her quietly smiling at Mari as she dribbled and reached for her mom now that the squirrel had run off.

Max took Mari into her arms and gave a soft nod "Yeah we're supposed to habe lunch. Galindo gave him some time to see us." She murmured wiping up Mari's face as she drooled.

EZ sighed heavily as his phone rang and passed James over. He frowned shaking his head some as he listened to Coco on the other end "Fuck I gotta go." He muttered

Val frowned and sighed heavily watching James all morning until he seemed to finally be feeling a bit better and she managed to get him down for a nap so she could squeeze some rest in too. She felt like she was losing EZ slowly but surely and it was terrifying her.

Angel nodded and sighed a little, just tired still from all the drama over the past couple weeks, wanting things to settle back down but he had a feeling they wouldn’t be.

EZ stood in the back of the storage place looking at Emily giving a heavy sigh. She was still beautiful to him and with everything going on with Val it was nice to talk to a woman who didnt hate him.

Max looked at Angel frowning at the worry across his face "Babe whats wrong? Whats on your mind Papí?" She murmured rubbing his shoulders after she got Mari in her high chair

He frowned some and turned around, pulling her in close. “I just want our lives back to normal again.... we had a real good run of it. But that’s apparently over now.” He muttered frowning.

Emily talked with him for a while until his phone buzzed and she was brought back to reality. She still loved EZ. She didn’t think for a minute that Val was good for him but for now she was still happy with Miguel. ”What does she want now?” She muttered having heard that him and val weren’t on the best of terms right now.

Max held him and frowned more "What are you talking about babe? How have our lives changed?" She asked starting to worry about him now.

EZ frowned some at her tone towards Val and put his phone down "Just giving me an update on my kid. Letting me know he threw up again." He murmured

She raised an eyebrow at his choice of words. “Is this really the life you want?” She asked him seriously. “Cause you could still get out. You haven’t patched yet.” She pointed out.

he shook his head some. He hadn’t been like this since he’d been keeping secrets from the club about working with the rebels. “Just club shit.” He muttered and buried his face into the top of her head holding onto her tightly.

EZ frowned shaking his head at her "This is my life Emily, she and my son are my life. This club is my life. I can't just walk away and pretend nothing happened." He muttered knowing she didnt understand fully

Max frowned more and continued to massage his shoulders "Talk to me papí, dont bottle it up again." She whispered to him not wanting him to become how he had been when he was fighting with EZ

She frowned and hugged him. “I’m always here EZ... Always... I know I gave it up before but things are different now.... I know when you’re happy but I also know when you’re not.... and this is not you happy.” She told him as she left.

he just nodded. “Not right now.” He mumbled and kissed her head, moving her hands off him, kissing Mari’s head then left for the club.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright." She murmured kissing his cheek gently before he left for the day

EZ frowned at her comment and gave a heavy sigh as he thought about all of this and what was going on.

Carmen sat near the front door waiting for EZ to get back so they could take James to the doctors frowning when he rolled up and he stank of perfume as he walked in but she kept her mouth shut. Not needing to argue in front of James right now.

Angel sighed heavily when he got to the club house and went to get a drink but he was called to the table the moment he stepped foot inside, just groaning and dumped his phone in the box, heading inside.

Max got through the day and smiled thinking she would surprise Angel with lunch at the clubhouse. She frowned though seeing Adelita inside when she got there.

EZ frowned as he got home seeing Val ready to go "Whats going on?" He asked seeing how pale James looked

“I texted you. Told you he threw up again and he’s feeling worse. We’ve been waiting for you to come pick us up. I can’t drive yet.” She reminded him, fuming that he hadn’t read the full text.

angel looked up when she arrived and frowned some. “The little girl has gone missing.” He muttered. “We’re heading out of here to see if we can find her.” He told max and kissed her cheek, kissing Maris head as well. “See you soon as I get back alright?”

Max gave a small nod and kept her eyes on him "Alright, I guess I'll head home." She said softly before kissing him gently "Be careful." She whispered before he left. She quickly made her way to the fridge they had and put the lunch in there for him wanting to get out quickly amd away from Adelita.

EZ frowned more and shook his head some "I'm sorry babe, gpt caught up with club shit." He muttered before taking them to the car so he could drive them to the doctors.

Marisol frowned as she watched angel walk away and just kept reaching for him starting to cry loudly. “Da!” She screamed making grabby hands at him and trying to wriggle away from her mom.

Val frowned and swallowed back tears. She’d already called Bishop. She knew he hadn’t been anywhere near the club that morning. “Whatever. Let’s just get him to the doctors.” She mumbled cradling him close on her hip while they headed to the car.

Max held Marisol close and tried to keep her in her arms "Shhh baby its okay. Daddy will be back soon." She said frowning as Adelita scoffed some "Do you have a problem with me?"

EZ sighed heavily and got her to the car with James driving quickly to the doctors office "Might have a run tonight, not sure though." He muttered

Val frowned not saying a word back to him just watching James and keeping him close until they got there, heading up to the desk and checking them both in.

Val frowned not saying a word back to him just watching James and keeping him close until they got there, heading up to the desk and checking them both in before sitting with EZ again, letting James get in his fathers lap, just watching him carefully. She used to be happy with EZ but she could feel she was losing him. A little more every day. And it terrified her.

she just shook her head. “No wonder we lose our heritage. When mothers don’t speak to their children in Spanish any longer.” She said before walking away.

Marcus sat at the restaurant waiting for his daughter to get there, standing up when she did and greeting her and Marisol.

EZ held James close and sighed heavily kissing the top of his head "Its alright bud dont worry." He murmured to him glancing at Val biting his lip some feeling like she was slipping from him. She was so distant and he in turn gave her the space she needed but it made him miss her.

Max frowned at her remark and quickly left glaring. She got to the restaurant and gave a small smile to her father "Holá padrino." She joked giving him a hug laughing softly as she heard Mari start babbling loudly at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back