• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Coco was back at their place with letty, getting her and James some food when he heard the door open and James saw his dad running over and reaching up to him. “Daddy!” He squealed happily.
He sighed a little bit smiled at her and kissed her head. “I love you too.” He murmured, heading to the couch to have some cuddles with Mari.

EZ smiled and scooped up his son holding him close "Hey buddy, how are you doing?" He asked quietly sighing softly while he looked over at Coco

Max held him some as Mari started to settle and she started to feel her eyes go heavy "Her teething ring is in the freezer." She whispered before passing out against him

Angel smiled at her and shifted around enough for them to both be comfortable while he cradled his little girl close, rocking her gently until she had fallen asleep, keeping her laying on his chest until he was also asleep, holding his family close.

coco frowned some and leaned against the wall. “I took her in, she didn’t want me to stay.” He muttered. “Prospect you don’t pull shit like that on your old lady. Specially not when your old lady is like a daughter to Bish.” He muttered and sighed some.

Max woke up giving a small smile as Mari layed on Clayton's bare chest watching some disney movie "Hey..why didnt you wake me up?" She asked quietly

EZ sighed heavily and nodded "Yeah I know. Trust me I know." He muttered "Thanks for taking her and watching James." He said before turning away

He shrugged a bit then left him to it and took letty home.

James curled up into his dads arms and giggled,“Daddy where mommy go?” He asked him and wriggled around a bit happily.

Clayton glanced over at her and smiled tiredly. “Cause I fell asleep as well. Got hot and woke up, you look tired mami.” He murmured, rubbing Maris back. “You need to rest as well.” He smiled at her

EZ sighed softly and kissed the side of his head as he got him to the car "She is away for the time being buddy. She'll be back soon." He murmured

Max nodded softly rubbing Mari's back softly "When I say she was up ALL night, I mean it. She was not a happy baby." She said softly

James got buckled into his car seat and looked up at him. “Daddy where we go?” He asked him, reaching up still wanting to be held.

angel nodded a little. “i get it, but I got her, you chill. I’m going back into the club later on.” He told her. “But I got her right now”

EZ got in the drivers seat and started to drive "We are going home buddy." He murmured turning the radio down low

Max nodded softly and bit her lip gently "Will you be gone all night?" She asked cuddling into him a bit more

He shrugged a bit. “I don’t know yet. Depends on what is happening there.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little then looked down at Mari as he heard her fart, just starting to laugh. “Well excuse you little princess.” He chuckled.

James frowned and crossed his little arms a bit. “I wanna see mommy.” He told him, trying to unbuckle himself from his car seat.

Max gave a small laugh as Mari babbled quietly and put her hand on Clayton's mouth "Say shhhh daddy its my favorite part." She murmured

EZ frowned some "We'll see her later buddy now stop that." He said sternly seeing he was trying to unbuckle himself

He grumbled a bit but stayed still and waited til they got home, running inside with him and playing for a while until there was a car pulled up outside and val got out of it, they’d let her leave the hospital and she’d taken a cab instead of calling EZ, still upset with him.

angel licked her hand and chuckled when she wiped it on him then took Mari to get her diaper changed.

Max gave a small smile at the two of them and sat up giving a soft sigh. She took Mari into her arms when he came out and his phone rang

EZ watched as James ran over quickly and hugged her tight "Mommy!!"

Val smiled down at him and crouched down carefully, picking him up and kissing all over his face. “Oh my baby boy mommy misses you.” She smiled at him and cuddled him closer frowning when she heard EZ’s phone start buzzing, taking James into the lounge and set him down to keep playing while she lay on the couch, watching EZ and frowning.

Angel smiled at his girls while heanswered the call and leaned back frowning as he heard Bishop chewing his ear off about their encounter with the other bikers andhe just apologised until itwas done then agreed to head in for a table, “Babe, I gotta go alright? I’ll text you when I know what I’m doin tonight.”

Max gave a nod and kissed him gently as she walked him to the door "Alright, I love you babe. Be careful alright?" She murmured smiling as Mari waved 'Da!'

James smiled happily and went on playing looking at EZ came into the room grabbing his kutte off the couch "Daddy?! No daddy stay!" He yelled running to the door standing infront of it refusing to move

Val frowned and stayed quiet watching them both until EZ managed to get james to go back to her just cuddling him close. “Where you going?” She asked him frowning.

Angel smiled and kissed both their cheeks then headed out to go see them. He’d try and check up on Adelita at Vickys later as well.

EZ sighed heavily "Club shit I gotta help take care of." He murmured kissing James' forehead gently "Love you both." He murmured

Max went to sit with Mari giving a soft smile at her "You feeling better princess?" She asked quietly

She frowned when he just walked out and she took James to get him in pjs and into bed, spending the next hour trying to get him to go to sleep and eventually managed but immediately went to her and EZ’s room and burst into tears, sobbing into her pillow and holding the sheets tightly until she had fallen asleep.

Angel saw his brother walk in after the table and walked over to him. “How’s Val doing?” He asked him curiously while he got a beer.

EZ shook his head some "Will barely look at me, she really is pissed man." He muttered frowning as he saw the death glare Bishop was sending him

“Shit man, you left her to have a baby alone.” He muttered. “Max woulda ripped my head off.” He pointed out then left him to it to head down to Vickis.

she woke up to EZ coming in later on and frowned some when she felt him shaking her gently. “I’m already awake. What do you want?” She spat.

Max sat up at home waiting for Clayton giving a small smile when he came home but frowned when she hugged him and got overwhelmed with perfume "You were at Vicki's?" She asked raising an eyebrow

EZ sighed heavily and moved back some "I wanted to talk with you...explain what happened." He said quietly

She frowned and sat up. “Go on then. Give me an explanation for not coming home and leaving me on my own to give birth.” She spat at him. “Don’t bullshit me with James took two days either.... you’re not that stupid EZ.”

Angel frowned and nodded “Yeah... I had to stop by and run an errand for Bish.” He muttered.

Max nodded some and kissed him gently "Well come on, Mari is asleep and I went my man with me." She murmured smirking softly as she pulled him to their room

EZ sighed heavily and gave a nod sitting down at the edge of the bed "I found him....the guy who killed my mother...and Angel and I we went there to find out answers." He said softly before he went on to explain everything they had found out

Val frowned and waited til he was finished before saying anything. “If that’s your excuse then shame on you.” She told him glaring at him. “What would your mother have told you to do? Huh? Would she really have told you to ignore your fiancée in labour for that?” She muttered and got up when she heard James crying, heading into his room to go check on him.

he grinned and went up with her, pushing her down to the bed and kissed all over her neck and shoulders before startimg to strip off.

Max lay with him afterwards and sighed happily "That was well needed." She said giving a small smile as she cuddled into him

EZ gave a heavy sigh shaking his head "Fucking hell." He muttered to himself before he stripped down and got ready for bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back