• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Max smiled and gave a nod kissing him gently before he left. She finished handing out cake and made sure Mari was just in a diaper so she didnt make a mess of her clothes. Everything was going well until she heard a loud crash come from inside the house. She frowned looking over at Gilly and Coco worriedly thankful whem they gave her an assuring nod and went inside.

Angel had been talking with him for a good five minutes about their plan for this trip when EZ had started lecturing him about letting their Dad see Mari more, it had been a discussion first but then he'd heard his brother let slip information about their parents he'd never heard but somehow, like with everythign else, Angel had been left as an outcast in his own family but the golden boy knew all the details and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed him by the shirt and threw him into the counter before they were starting to brawl on the kitchen floor, throwing punches and kicks left right and centre

Max rushed in when she heard Coco yell for her making sure someone entertained the kids. She slammed the door and glared at the two of them "ANGÉL!!! EZIEKEL!!" She yelled loudly getting their attention "Get off eachother and stop this damn it!"

Angel looked up at her and groaned, shoving his brother off of him and lay there panting heavily, trying to catch his breath while he was laying there busted up from the fight. "Get out." He spat at his brother. "Take JAmes and fucking leave." He muttered, sitting up to be propped up against a cupboard

Max frowned some and went over to him assessing the damage while EZ stormed out "I don't want to know right now, but you're going to tell me later." She said sternly to him before she went back out to the party.

EZ frowned at them and went to get James taking him home and storming inside going straight to the restroom to get cleaned up.

He just nodded and frowned, getting up to go clean himself up before joining Coco and Gilly out front for a cigarette, talking to them til they left then went out back and looked over at Max, sighing a bit as Gracie ran over to him and reached to be picked up, "Hey there kiddo, you like the cake?" He asked her

Val heard the door slam and saw James toddle over to her in the lounge, just frowning a bit, "Hey baby boy... EZ!" She called to him and set James in his play pen then went to find him, staring at him in shock when she saw the state of his face "What the hell happened?!"

Gracie smiled wide and nodded "Yeah! Mari get messy, she need a bath." She said pointing over and giggling as Max carefully picked up Marisol from her highchair trying to not get icing all over her.

EZ shook his head some taking a deep breath "Got into it with Angel..." he muttered before explaining what happened.

He smiled some and walked over there "Look at you! Oh good job Mommy, better go dunk that in some water, maybe we'll find a baby under all that icing." He chuckled and smiled at Max a little apologetically before setting Gracie down and going to sit down with a drink with Coco.

Val shook her head as she listened, "Really?! At the party Ezekiel?" She muttered, shaking her head some, "I swear you'll be the death of me." She muttered and followed him out to the lounge when he was done cleaning up, sitting down with him and resting her head on his shoulder exhaustedly

Max gave a small laugh and made her way to the bathroom starting to wash off Mari smiling as Gracie started to help before running back off to Clayton climbing into his lap 'Clayton? Can I have juice?' She asked

EZ sighed heavily and gave a nod "Yeah I know, I didn't think he would react this way." He said sighing heavily groaning as she dabbed his busted lip

She sighed heavily and shook her head. “Hush. You let this happen.” She mumbled and finished up chucking stuff in the trash. “Right. You can go get your son settled with dinner while I clean up in here.” She mumbled.

Angel looked st her and nodded setting her down then went to get her some juice and took her back to the back yard until everybody left and he went to see how max was.

EZ gave a sigh and nodded kissing her cheek gently "Alright babe love you." He muttered before he went down and took James into his arms

Max came down and smiled softly kissing his cheek gently "Hey babe." She murmured holding Mari close smiling as Gracie started to fall asleep against Clayton "She is really starting to like you."

He just nodded a little. “He’s on his way to come pick her up. Said his mom is pretty sick and she wants to see her granddaughter now before she gets too bad.” He mumbled.

Val went back down to the lounge after a while and smiled tiredly at EZ as she curled up next to him seeing he’d put James to bed

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Hate to hear that, his mother was always nice." She said softly smiling widely as she saw her dad at the door. She went over and opened hugging him tight "Hi dad." She said softly. She had never been as close to him as she was now and she was happy to have him.

EZ held her close and kissed the top of her head "I love you babe." He murmured before pulling this phone out "Look at this photo I got of James. He was so happy to see Gracie." He explained showing her the photo of the two children giving a giant hug

She smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair while they sat quietly and she nodded at the photo, "Well you and Angel keep fighting the way you do and they won't get to see each other much at all." She muttered shaking her head some, eventually falling asleep leaning against him. She would be ready to pop in a couple weeks and she was getting ridiculously tired at this point.

Angel stood up and shook his hand with a nod, "Padrino." He smiled some, taking Gracie over to the den and setting her up curled under a blanket in there before heading back to the lounge and took Mari into his arms, kissing her head while he went to clean up the kitchen a little.

"How did her party go? I've been working all day, but I thought I'd stop by on my way home." He told her smiling some as he sat with his daughter

Max smiled some and sat with her father "Good, everyome had a good time." She said not wanting to mention the fight that broke out "How are you? Everything going well since your move to Galindo?" She asked

EZ gave a small nod and sighed heavily letting her fall asleep on him while he sat there thinking for a bit

He talked with her for a long while about everything, leaving her a present for both of his granddaughters and left at the same time Gracie was being picked up but soon Angel and Max were able to go to bed together quietly.

She slept through to the morning after that and woke up long enough to say goodbye to him for his trip to Stockton and then went to get James up and ready to go to his pre-k for the day, glad that they had him going three days a week at the moment and he seemed to be enjoying it at least

Max woke up in the morning and held onto Angel while she cuddled him enjoying this small moment of silence she had with him "I love you." She mumbled

James smiled some and put his hands on her stomach curiously "Mommy? What in you tummy?" he asked

She frowned some as they reached his school and she did his jacket up for him better. “One day James. When you are older, I will explain this to you okay? But right now, mommy needs to go to work and you need to go to your pre-k alright?” She murmured and smiled at him, kissing his head before letting him go in and watched his teacher take him through to his class before heading home.

“I love you too.” He murmured andsighed heavily, kissing her head. “I gotta get going. I’m still gonna go with EZ to get this paperwork sorted.” He mumbled.

Max nodded some and moved to kiss him lovingly "Be good, dont get into anymore fights." She murmured before letting him go get ready while she got Mari out of her crib

Bishop came over to Val as she arrived helping her up the stairs when she had some struggles "You okay there?" He asked "You should be resting."

She smiled at him some shaking her head while kraken followed hot on her heels. “I promise to sit or lay down but I can do something and I’m really really really bored of laying in bed watching daytime tv. Spoiler alert. It’s awful.” She muttered.

angel nodded and smiled, kissing her softly before getting dressed and took Mari for a couple minutes to say goodbye before finally getting out the front door.

Bishop laughed and gave a nod "You let me know if you need anything with EZ out alright?" He murmured raising an eyebrow when he saw Max walk in.

Max made her way to the clubhouse to find Coco and get a few things to him that Angel had asked her to do.

Carmen glanced over and smiled seeing Marisol and Max there "Hey there, how you doing?" She asked her as she sat down by the bartop near her while the new prospect looked for Coco for her, "How's Angel after the incident yesterday?" She asked her

Max gave a small smile "Hey there, he is alright. Being dumb and overreacting a bit,I mean I understanding being upset but it didn't need to he a brawl." She said giving a heavy sigh "He has been so stressed lately though."

She nodded some. “EZ is the same. They forget how similar they are sometimes I think.” She smiled looking over at Mari blowing bubbles happily. “Oh she looks like her daddy more and more.” She smiled.

Max gave a small.laugh and nodded looking down at her youngest "She sure does, he said he was going to get her a little vest and matching glasses." She explained laughing again and looking at her "How is James? I was so busy trying to get things set for the party yesterday I didn't get to talk with him much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back