• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

EZ chuckled and started to make plates for them frowning as he saw the pain in her face "Kicking again?" He asked knowing that the baby's kicks had been strong these past few days.

Max laughed and shook her head "Nuhuh you are not turning our daughter into Baby Mayan Biker." She said through her laugher

She nodded and sighed a little, rubbing her face. “Oh yeah, James was never this bad.” She muttered shaking her head until it calmed down and she fed James while munching on her own dinner as well

Clayton chuckled a bit and shook his head. “I think she’d look adorable.” He told her, getting them a table inside and sat Mari on his lap.

Felipe.gave a smile at the two.of them as he ate "You two are very good parents, I hope you both know that." He said honestly seeing a lot of himself and his late wife in the two of them.

Max smiled softly at the two of them and quickly took a picture with her phone before she went to look over what she would have to eat "So who all is coming to her party? I know Coco said he would be there but are any of the others going to be?" She asked raising an eyebrow some. She tried to make her daughter's life as normal as possible, they both did, but sometimes having 'family' junctions like.birthday parties were a bit hard to have and have the club at arm's length from her.

Val smiled at him and thanked him quietly before turning to her food once James finished, eating quickly then got up and cleared her plate. “I’m gonna go lay down, thanks for dinner.” She murmured and pecked EZs cheek and hugged Felipe before heading in there.

Angel shrugged a bit. “Gilly said he would pop over for a bit. EZ is gonna bring James over but I doubt we’ll see Val... he was tryna convince me to go see Pops but I don’t think that’s gonna happen before Christmas.” He muttered

EZ nodded some and kissed her gently "Alright babe, I'll be up later." He murmured before he started to clean up the food

Max gave a small nod "Alright then." She said kissing his hand gently smiling wide as Marisol squealed and started tugging at Clayton's beard

James started crying after a while and reaching up towards his dad wanting to be picked up and staring up at him, blubbering. “Daddy!”

He winced a little and moved her hand. “No don’t tug daddy’s beard. Tug mommy’s hair.” He chuckled and bounced her gently to keep her occupied.

EZ picked him up and smiled wide at him "Yeah bud what is it?" He asked bouncing him some smiling as his dad took him over chatting with his grandson

Max smiled as Marisol squealed and babbled happily at him "She is such a daddy's girl." She said holding his hand across the table

He smiled and nodded looking over at max sighing some. “And you know what the worst part is? I hate that that’s gonna have to change when she grows up..... I wanna still keep her away from the club... but if she stays a daddy’s girl we won’t have any choice.” He muttered frowning some.

James shook his head and started screaming and crying reachingnup to EZ again, staring at him with big crocodile tears coming down.

Max gave a small sigh and nodded "I know but we can make it work alright?" She murmured as she looked at her phone smiling some "Brian's giving me Gracie for her party."

EZ sighed and shook his head taking him back "Whats wrong? Why don't you want to have some time with your grandpa huh?" He murmured

Angel nodded looking over at her. “Is he though? Cause this is the fourth time that he’s changed his mind.” He pointed out.

He just kept crying and holding onto his dad until he started falling asleep holding onto him tightly with his pacifier in and he’d already been put in his pyjamas so he was just curled up to his dad.

Max shook her head some "She'll be there, we made a deal that if he gets her this weekend I can have her the next for the party. He knows he can't pull his bullshit anymore unless he wants me pulling the courts into it." She explained

EZ got him to bed and sighed some as he made his way down to say goodbye to his pops "Marisol's birthday party is coming up soon, you should come. I know Angel hasn't been talking much but....I think he'd be okay if you showed up."

Felipe shook his head and sighed "No... Can you give him this for me though?" He asked him and passed him a little gift bag with a card before saying goodbye and leaving them to it.

Val was sat up in bed with a book when he came in finally and smiled tiredly at him, "Hey handsome, I couldn't get to sleep... She's been kicking like crazy." She muttered.

EZ gave a nod and made his way back to their room smiling some seeing Val in bed "Hey beautiful, I'm sorry." He whispered going to lay with her rubbing her bump lovingly "Calm down there little one." He whispered

Max got home with Clayton later on that night after running a few errands. She got Marisol in bed and sighed softly kissing his cheek as she got into bed "Lets hope she stays asleep tonight." She murmured

Val frowned a little and gently moved his hand away, holding it instead, resting her head against his shoulder. “Be careful for me tomorrow Alright?” She murmured gently.

Angel nodded and held her close, tracing her tattoos and watching her carefully. “I love you.... get some rest, cause I wouldn’t count on her sleeping all the way through.” He mumbled.

Max nodded and gave a small laugh "Yeah you're right, I love you too babe. Goodnight." She said before cuddling up close to him and drifting off to sleep

EZ sighed softly and held her close to him nodding some "I will babe don't worry. Angel and I have to make a run here in the next few days alright? Clearing up some parol shit." He murmured softly to her

She frowned a little bit nodded. “I haven’t had any mail through here about it.” She mumbled and watched him. “I won’t ask anymore but whatever it is... please. Please be careful.” She mumbled and turned the lights off, leaning back against him and trying to get comfortable to go to sleep.

Angel chuckled quietly and kissed her head, holding her hand while he watched her until he fell asleep as well, getting up a few hours later to do the first shift with Mari.

EZ gave a nod and kissed her gently "Will do babe." He murmured before he fell asleep with her

Max woke up when she heard Marisol and gave a small smile seeing Clayton getting up "Lay back down babe, I got her. You got a long day ahead of you." She whispered before trudging to Marisol's room

He grumbled a bit but nodded and lay back down, falling asleep quickly and stayed asleep through til morning this time, getting up and kissed Max’s cheek then popped in to see Mari, kissing her little head then left her to play quietly seeing as she was content on her own before he left for the run.

Val was curled up on the bathroom floor when EZ came to say goodbye, having been sick all morning and groaned a bit, squeezing his hand and giving him a tired smile. “When this baby is out... when it’s gone... I think then I might be able to get back to being me again.” She told him hopefully.

Max woke up in the morning and walked Clayton out kissing him lovingly before he left "You be careful okay? Don't go getting hurt on me." She said softly giving him a soft smile

EZ gave a small frown but nodded kissing her temple gently "I love you babe, I'll be back later." He murmured before slipping his kutte on and heading for the door

She smiled watching him go a little and managed to get herself together enough to go sort out James for the morning.

He gave her a mock salute and kissed her gently before leaving finally and heading into the club house.

Adelita looked kver at Angel as he got across the border and gave a small smirk as she rested her hand against her ever growing baby bump. She hadn't been showing the last time she had seen Angel but now? Now she was definitely showing and could finally tell him.

Bishop rode out to the house after the morning meeting to check in on Val smiling some as she got to the door "Hey there beautiful, you are you doin?" He asked smiling mkre when he heard James yell 'Bishop!!'

Val smiled a little and sighed. “Hey, we’ve been worse. What are you doing here? I thought you were all busy today?” She asked him quietly and let James toddler over to him.

He got in the second truck with her and a couple other people before taking off for the relief run sighing heavily, he didn’t like being around her that much. Especially when he had a family waiting on him at home.

Bishop gave a small smile and patted the little boys head "Yeah we got one soon, thought I'd check in on you. Saw you up at the clubhouse yesterday but didn't get a chance to talk with you." He explained

Adelita sat next to him and frowned softly before she leant over to him "We need to talk." She said quietly making sure no one else heard her.

She nodded and stepped inside with him taking james to his play pen to keep him contained for a bit then sat down in the kitchen with him. “What did you need to talk about?” She asked after getting some water.

He frowned more and shook his head. “Can’t. I gotta shoot off after this.” He muttered. “I got my family at home Adelita.... what we did..... we aren’t keeping that up.” He muttered and shook his head. It had been a bad mistake in the first place.

Bishop followed her in and gave a small frown "Look I kmow you're giving the kid up....just wanna make sure you got everything handled for it or if you need amy help." He murmured

Adelita frowned more when he said that and shook her head some "This is important, and it won't take long." She muttered glaring at him some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back