• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Val shrugged a bit. “I’m okay.... I will be especially once this thing is gone.... but I don’t think EZ wants the child to go.” She explained.

He groaned a bit but finally agreed and waited til the end to step to the side and talked it her.

Bishop gave a small nod "Little girl, probably wants that daughter." He said shrugging some completely understanding why she wanted to get rid of it.

Adelita frowned and rubbed her stomach before looking at him "The baby....they're yours." She said seriously to him

She frowned and sighed heavily. “It’s a girl?” She muttered. “We can have another child. And we will be alright but I don’t think it was anyone’s business but ours what happens.” She muttered and stood up. She was furious with EZ now and walked to the front door, opening it. “I think you should go Bish... I’ll see you later.” She muttered and shook her head some watching him leave before heading back to the lounge and letting James come lay down with her for a quick nap.

He frowned shaking his head. “No. No I’m not hearing that. You wait til now to tell me that?!” He snapped at her. “What the fuck were you thinking keeping that?! I have a family Adelita!” He hissed at her and sighed heavily. “I want nothing to do with it but I can give you money... discreetly.” He muttered, in a panic now but eventually they were heading back and he got back in the truck with EZ, staying quiet the whole way back to the club house.

Bishop sighed heavily and made his way to the door "I'm his sponsor Val...he wasn't doing well. No one else knows." He muttered sincerly to her before he left her to it.

Max smiled some as she sat at the clubhouse looking at Angel as he came back making Marisol wave at him as she bounced her on her knee "Say hi Daddy!"

Val lay in bed with James until she heard the door open and eventually saw EZ walk into the room glaring at him. “I told you. Very. Very. Very clearly that I didn’t want us knowing what this baby is.... because I don’t want this baby and I don’t even want it in me... but apparently that meant nothing to you and you went ahead and found out and told at least Bishop!” She snapped at him.

Angel smiled and walked over to them, picking her up and spinning her around a little. “Hey gorgeous girl.” He smiled and kissed her cheek til she was giggling, just smiling at her but frowned a bit when he remembered the earlier conversation with adelita, sitting with max an dheld her close. “I love my girls. What are you two doing here though?” He asked her quietly.

EZ frowned some and looked at her taking a deep breath "I'm sorry Val....I just...we could raise them as our own." He said finally telling her how he felt "We could love them and it could work out." He said quietly

Max smiled happily and kissed him gently "Mmm came by to drop off some stuff for Letty. I had some old clothes that she was interested in, Coco told me to drop them here." She explained

“No! No I don’t want this thing here EZ why can’t you get that?!” She yelled at him finally having had enough. “You weren’t awake! You didn’t have to see what they did or how I ended up with this thing!” She yelled and started sobbing. “Soon as it’s out I want it gone!” She cried. Life and started shaking.

He nodded and smiled at her. “You wanna bead home? Let’s get out of here.” He smiled and kissed her again before standing up and helping her up then started walking to her car still holding Marisol.

EZ frowned more shaking his head some "Then why didn't you get an abortion?! It wasn't too far along when we found out! We could have prevented this!" He yelled back at her "I didnt have to see it but for the past 9 months I've had to hear how much you hate that child and you wish it was gone!"

Max kissed him lovingly and made her way to the car with him "You gonna ride home?" She asked motioning to his bike after he put Marisol in her car seat

Val shook her head and sat there crying still. “Because I want to st least give it a chance! I’m sorry I’ve made things so difficult for you by telling you how painful this whole thing has been to have to relive it all almost daily! Don’t you dare take a high horse approach to all this!” She snapped at him.

He nodded and kissed her cheek. “Course. Need the bike tomorrow... I’ll meet you there okay?” He murmured and kissed her softly then got to his bike and rode almost alongside her.

EZ shook his head more glaring at her "You want to give them a chance by putting them in the system?! Give them a slim chance of being chosen?!" He yelled taking a deep breath and shaking his head some "I know its hard....I kmow this shit isn't easy....but fucking hell I couldn't talk to Angel, I couldn't talk to you because this would be the outcome! Bishop was all I fucking had at the time!"

Max smiled and nodded driving home. She got there with him and smiled softly getting out of the car "Mmmm I miss riding behind you " she said wrapping her arms around his neck

“Oh you know do you?! You know what the fuck it’s like?! Oh good so next time we get taken by some fucking osychopath looking for money I’ll let them know that’s it’s okay he knows what it’s like so it won’t bother him!” She screamed at him. “Don’t you dare throw that in my face. I’m mad that you went and found out a duckling gender after I told you we weren’t doing that!” She yelled at him again and stood up. “Get the fuck out. I don’t want you here right now til you’re in your right goddamn mknd.” She snapped back at him and glared when she watched him grab a rucksack and the car keys but went wide eyed as he went to grab James “no! No I didn’t say you were taking him with you!” She snapped at him.

Angel smiled and got off the bike, helping her get Marisol inside and down for a nap then went back down to her and wrapped his arms around her tightly. “I love you.... so very much.” Be murmured, swaying with her ready to have a nice evening until he heard a bike pull up and he went out to the front and saw EZ there.

EZ glared at her shaking his head more "It was a fucking accident! I saw it written down okay?! Im fucking sorry!" He before he grabbed his ruchsack when she told him to leave. He picked up James and glared when she tried to come for him "You're not in a head space to fucking have him right now!" He yelled frowning more as she slapped him hard around the face scaring James and making him cry "Fine! Fucking take him!" He yelled giving James over before he left and sped off to Angel's

Max smiled happily and kissed hik gently "Mmm we got maybe an hour before she wakes up." She said softly with a smirk but frowned hearing bikes pull up. She walked out with him seeing a fuming EZ getting off his bike

Val picked James up and cradled him super close, kissing his head and taking him to their room again, laying in bed and trying to calm down but she couldn’t stop crying and eventually fell asleep with James close.

Angel frowned and walked over to him. “What’s going on?” He asked him and gestured for him to follow him inside. “You wake my kid I’m giving yours candy then giving him back.” He warmed and took him to the kitchen, passing him a beer and giving max a worried look on the way.

EZ frowned and followed him inside taking the beer "Had a fight with Val...she told me to get out." He muttered before he explained everything that happened to the two of them

James cried the whole time just scared amd not understandjng what was going on "Mommy!!" He yelled as she fell asleep not understanding anything that was happening.

Angel frowned and looked over at him. “Jesus.... oh yeah yelling at a pregnant woman is a great way to stay on her good side.” He muttered. “Stay here. You can sleep on the couch.... in the morning you go home and talk to her. Don’t be stupid EZ, if you wanted this so bad then you shoulda told her when she found out... don’t leave it til now.l he muttered and shook his head before heading up to go see max and explained everything to her.

She woke up ever thallus and got James settled again before falling back to sleep, trying to stay comfortable but she was scared now and wound up and angry and it was making for a bad night indeed.

Max sighed heavily and shook her head holding onto him "Good lord....I can't imagine." She said softly looking up at him and kissing him gently keeping close to him "I love you with all my heart Clayton."

EZ woke up in the morning and groaned softly going outside and trying to call Val but ended up leaving her a lengthy voicemail apologizing to her and asking to talk

Val woke up late into the morning when James was sat playing on the bed with her pillows contentedly and smiled at him some, reaching over and kissing his cheeks “hey baby boy. You ready for some breakfast?” She murmured and picked him up, taking him first to get him changed and then to the kitchen for breakfast while she listened to EZ’s voicemail, eventually making it out to the club house later that morning with James and let him run over to his dad when he spotted him, walking over to him and frowned. She wasn’t angry at him anymore, she just felt hurt and let down and somehow that was worse. “So talk.” She mumbled

Angel had been up with Marisol for ages getting things sorted for her little party they were having later and carrying her around happily while he kept her close but he looked up and smiled when max came out. “Morning sleepyhead. Thought I’d let you have a lie in, we’ve been busy busy this morning huh?” He cooed to Mari and tickled her tummy.

Max smiled widely as Mari squealed and tried pushing his hand away "Well thank you handsome, everything looks great." She said softly as she sat down at the table with them takinh his free hand in hers "How you doing Papí?"

EZ looked over and smiled widely when he heard his son's voice. He scooped him up and hugged him tight "Hey buddy, oh man did I miss you last night." He said softly before looking at Val. He bit his lip and led her to a back room after giving James to Letty and sighed heavily "Look...I fucked up alright? I shouldve told you sooner, I just....the thought of a baby again....I liked it, I guess I didn't much care where it came from and I know thats wrong of me. Its why I didn't say anything, I knew how much you hurt and how much you hated it so I kept my mouth shut. Last night I boiled over and said some stuff I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry Valería."

He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. “I’m fine. Why? Is there’s something I should know?” He asked, still on edge after yesterday. “People should start arriving about 12 for this party.” He murmured and kissed her cheek.

Val frowned and looked at him. “Every day EZ... every day after you conked out they’d come in for me.” She whimpered. “And every time I feel this thing moving.... EZ I want more kids with you... I do.... but not this one.” She told him seriously and sat down exhausted from the walk to the club house. “And I will not have you speaking to me the way you did last night... you reminded me a lot of Sebastian last night. After he got violent. So I’m not gonna put up with it.” She warned him before reaching for him to come closer.

Max gave a nod and smiled some kissing his hand "I love you babe, so much." She said softly "How was the run yesterday? I didnt even get to ask." She said

EZ went over to her and hugged her close taking a deep breath "I'm so sorry." He whispered kissing the top of her head taking a deep breath it really feeling how bad he fucked up when she mentioned Sebastian

She frowned but just held onto him a bit tighter and kissed his cheek. “I love you.” She murmured. “Just next time don’t put my business... in your meetings with Bishop.” She murmured and rest her head against his shoulder. “Are you gonna take James to the party?” She asked him quietly.

He shrugged. “Fine.” He mumbled and looked over at Mari again. “I don’t wanna talk about it around her.” He mumbled blowing it off a little without being suspicious.

EZ nodded some and held her still "Will do." He murmured before nodding again "Yeah I am, Angel said its 'manditory'." He said giving a small laugh "Besides I think he'll have fun and he loves cake." He explained

Max nodded some and kissed him gently "Mmm okay baby." She said stroking his cheek gently and smiling at him "She is so lucky to have you for a dad." She said softly looking at Marisol as she played with her toys on the table

She nodded and gently rubbed his chest, frowning down at his hands seeing the large gashes across them. “What happened?” She asked him worriedly, looking over his hands carefully. “You know what... tell me later. I better get home, I’ll leave James with you. His diaper bag is with him as well.” She murmured.

Angel smiled and watched his little girl then got up to clear plates, grabbing max and lifting her over his shoulder. “Alright you. While she’s occupied.” He grinned and carried her upstairs quickly.

EZ gave a small nod and kissed the top of her head "I won't be home too late,promise." He murmured to het before he walked her out to the car picking up James along the way so he could say bye.

Max smiled happily and helped him set up for the day. Soon the party was in full swing the guys had come by and it was now time for cake and singing happy birthday. Max stood recording and smiling wide as Gracie tried to help her baby sister out by blowing out the small candle for her.

Clayton smiled some and watched max while he held up Marisol by her cake, giving the girls a hand to blow out the candles and helped max hand it out, making sure Gracie got a small piece as well until EZ came over to him and asked to speak privately. “Alright one minute.” He mumbled and went to max, passing Mari to her. “EZ wants me. We’re gonna be in the kitchen.” He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back