• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Ash smiled " yeah sure maybe I could meet someone soon. " she said then she frowned " huh hey watch this " she said showing her a video from the cameras outside of a shark girl that had attacked the front door. " that's not normal misako was the last of her kind right" she asked
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"That is what we had believed.....Misako is one of a kind you know....it's really odd that ....have you show. This to Raz or tiger?" She asked, examining the video more closely, her tails wagging with excitement. "Is she still around?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash nodded then she rubbed Kits tails before she hugged her " I'll go see misako tiger should be there right " she asked then she hugged her " please help me later I want someone " she said going to misako then she knocked on their door " Misako I have to show you something"

Ash sighed " OK...but I re...fine so why have they not been able to spend time..." She asked then she walked out " OK where's Raz" she said looking around.

"Misako only woke up a few hours ago Ash, you should know that" laughing as she motioned for Ash to follow her. "Wanna workout with me while we wait on Raz to finish up? But to answer your question he's checking on ryu's status and some of the kids"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash nodded then she got on the floor and began to do push ups " hmm I wonder do you know any single girls or Guys I can meet " she asked. She said. " oh BTW do you know what was wrong with Ryu"

"Her and Misakos bodies were degrading, it's different with each species of hybrids but the treatment was relatively the same for the two them, although Raz did have to alter the treatment for Ryu so it may take longer" Kitsune stepped onto the treadmill, turning it on she started jogging. "He has to check the dosages of medicines and adjust them every so often"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash nodded then she giggled " ryu has been my favorite person here...hey kit...hmm that kid do you think ryu might have had a daughter" she asked

"You'll find that special person eventually, don't be so down you are young and pretty, now cover up" Kitsune told her as she used a bucket and filled it with water before dumping it over her head and started washing her back.

Tsutarji Tsutarji
Misako walked over to him putting her arms around tigers neck. "Thirsty?" She joked, running her fingers through his hair "how have you been?" She asked as she gazed up at him blushing,
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger places his hand on misakos waist says" Working like a dog and I missed one of my sexy pillows, your lucky the back up generator came on after only four hours" " Also since its been so long I want to be pampered"

Alexia
latest

When her mother put her down she just grabbed her pillow she just yawned she just rubbed her eyes when she woke up she just fell off the bed hitting her bed she just cry a little but she tried to be strong

Alison
superthumb.gif

She just looked at kiba as she went to him as a towel was put on her she just giggled" yay that was fun" she giggled as she smiled as she looked at kiba" sorry I was just playing" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Ash nodded then she giggled " ryu has been my favorite person here...hey kit...hmm that kid do you think ryu might have had a daughter" she asked

Three triplets are taken to the gym and the man in the white coat says" I'm sure they'll fit in far better here all the transfer details have been sent to raz's computer, now with that said i must head back and i hope they don't cause to much trouble for you lot".
The man then turns and leaves the tripplets with kitsune and frizt perks up and says" Well at least the gym is an utter crap hole i just hope the rest of this place isn't a dump like the old joint".
Fredrick sighs and says" Hey now i know your foul mouthed but really picking fights on the first day here please think more before you speak
Violet blows a kiss in the direction of the lady's and gigles softly and waits to see what will happen in the next few minutes.

Raz is sorting out the tank with ryu in and checking the stats and nods to himself and when he's done he figures he needs to get rid of some pent up stress in the gym.

Ryu breathed slowly then her left arm twitched as her tail moved around and slowly her ice grew back on her body

Last edited:
"No it's fine, I was hoping you and Pearce would become friends, he's a little shy but he's a really good kid" Kiba led the two of them to the bathroom "okay, you go wash up and get warm in the girls showers and I'll take Pearce to the guys, meet back here when you are done okay Alison?" Kiba smiling at her
Texangamer Texangamer Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Ryu is a caring and sweet lady, although Misako can be British and rash" she told Ash. Kitsune looked to the new arrivals, stepping off the treadmill she grabbed a towel sipping the sweat off. "Two boys and a girl huh? Of course this isn't a dump kiddo, we take care of all the maintenance and care of you all ourselves" putting on a warm smile "I'm Kitsune a fox hybrid, I hope my appearance doesn't scare you..." pausing for a moment "I almost forgot what are your names and what are a few things you like to do?" Taking her phone out she quickly texted Raz could you be a dear and go check on Lexi I have an uneasy feeling that something isn't right, mothers intuition and all
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako blushed as she pushed him back onto the bed, holding tigers hands she started to kiss his neck gently, nipping it occasionally as she moved up nibbling on his ear lobe "pampered like this?" She asked him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba went to the bathroom bringing Pearce with him. Setting one of the showers up for Pearce before getting in his own shower. "Go ahead and wash up, girls can't stand stinky guys, even if we are good looking" he told Pearce as he started to wash his hair. "Pearce you know that Alison has a crush on you right?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"You couldn't tell? Well you are still young" laughing he leaned over the top "you may think you are a mangy mutt but to Alison you may as well be a pure bred" his good eye closed "she gets bullied too so it makes sense...hm....maybe she just finds your ears really cute, why do you like her Pearce?"

"Why not?" Kiba asked bluntly as he went back to bathing "you may seem like a mangy mitt to some, a thrown aside piece of trash, but I think Alison sees you for who you really are"

Kiba turned his shower off and then dried himself before getting dressed. "Pearce, be honest with me, man to man..." slipping his shirt on he stepped out stretching "do you want me to teach you how to fight? So you can stand up to your bullies?" He asked as he got Pearce some fresh clothes and a clean towel to dry himself with.

Pearce turned off the water on his end, as well, gently drying himself off with the towel before he, too, had gotten dressed. "... Kinda, yeah. Gettin' too big t' be runnin' to that den t' hide all the time."

"Okay, want to start today? Tatsu is free for a few hours right now?" Kiba tossed his towel over his shoulder and motioned for Pearce to follow him. "He may be blind but don't let that fool you, even old dogs are dangerous" laughing as he knelt down. "He's more like you than you think"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back