• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Karumi
200_s.gif

She just looked st her mum as she just was shocked" What that was a test you weren't trying to kill me then wait you remember me" she say as she felt bad for hurting her mom" I'm sorry for hurting you I thought you were trying to kill me" she say" man I'm still shorter than you" she say

Alexia
images

She just looked at her mom than to tiger" hi mr tiger" she say she just was playing with her tiger asdhe giggled" mommy what now" she asked looking around she was scared of the dark" mommy do I have to go in the machine to test my abilities I don't want to I don't know what are my abilities are I'm scared" she say holding onto her tiger she was already preped as she was trying to be strong like her parents

Alison
images

She just looked at him as she went to take a shower when she finished she went to the kitchen as she smiled as she skipped to kiba as she saw him" mr kiba can you make a cake for me I want cake for my birthday today" she told him smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Karumi
200_s.gif

She just looked st her mum as she just was shocked" What that was a test you weren't trying to kill me then wait you remember me" she say as she felt bad for hurting her mom" I'm sorry for hurting you I thought you were trying to kill me" she say" man I'm still shorter than you" she say

Alexia
images

She just looked at her mom than to tiger" hi mr tiger" she say she just was playing with her tiger asdhe giggled" mommy what now" she asked looking around she was scared of the dark

Alison
images

She just looked at him as she went to take a shower when she finished she went to the kitchen as she smiled as she skipped to kiba as she saw him" mr kiba can you make a cake for me I want cake for my birthday today" she told him smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz came back and deeply sighed and says" that was to close but it's done now and so help me get this pain in the ass to the lab, i'll grab her arms you grab her legs that way there's not much strain on either of us". " Last of all no heavy training for the next month if i catch you doing it and going to freeze in a super thick ice cube for the day, i won't stop you from going on walks but if you start to feel any serious pain call me or tiger".

Tiger deeply sighs and says" yeah but before then i'll need some sleep, i'm glad you're ready and yes if you can help me with that would be great". Tiger boots up the machine it makes a few slightly weird noises and he puts his special glove and goggles on.

"Walking it is....sorry about all the trouble Raz" letting her head droop she closed her eyes "tell blood thank you for stopping me from hurting myself when I woke up, Karumi dear would you mind helping me bathe? I'm sure Raz has more important things to do" laughing nervously

"So how are we doing this time tiger? Does our little girl seem to be showing any signs of becoming a hybrid?" Kitsune started taping her claws on the table while she waited for him, fixing her clothes. "Has anyone seen Pearce today?" She asked, worried he was getting bullied or was lonely.

Kiba grinned "so it's today?" He asked Alison, teasing her he stepped over to the refrigerator and pulled out a large cake with kittens all over it. "Like this?" He asked and set it on the table so she could see "your mom asked me to make it last night while you were sleeping, Karumi did the icing and I baked it"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Last edited:
Pearce quietly grumbled from within the large hole beneath a tree. A den in which he'd normally gone to hide if and when things every got too intense on his end.

"Sounds like they're gone..."
Pearce muttered while peering out of his hiding place. It was a wonder he wasn't followed, the den had a fairly large opening. Nevertheless, he removed himself from hiding before dusting himself off and wincing just a small bit when he'd reach up and softly touch the wounds on his face. Wounds that, no doubt, had been the result of a previous encounter with another kid here. "Ow..."

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Walking it is....sorry about all the trouble Raz" letting her head droop she closed her eyes "tell blood thank you for stopping me from hurting myself when I woke up, Karumi dear would you mind helping me bathe? I'm sure Raz has more important things to do" laughing nervously

"So how are we doing this time tiger? Does our little girl seem to be showing any signs of becoming a hybrid?" Kitsune started taping her claws on the table while she waited for him, fixing her clothes. "Has anyone seen Pearce today?" She asked, worried he was getting bullied or was lonely.

Kiba grinned "so it's today?" He asked Alison, teasing her he stepped over to the refrigerator and pulled out a large cake with kittens all over it. "Like this?" He asked and set it on the table so she could see "your mom asked me to make it last night while you were sleeping, Karumi did the icing and I baked it"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Raz grins widely and says" blood wants you to fix the mess you made once you're partly healed in the next few days, but tigers the one you should feel most sorry for he has barely slept since you and ryu went in the tank and i've had to do some complex repairs to get him back on his feet". Raz pauses for a minute or so then says" You're pretty smart so i'm sure you know what other factors are going to be involved in getting back in his good books, something something healing", Raz couldn't help but let out a dry chuckle at the innuendo as he thinks misako changing roles, and continues to head to the lab with her and karumari.

Tiger looks at the results and says" Well if she keeps maturing as she is now no longer than two years tops before she's able to use basic powers from you both, she is lacking in a few key vitamins so that explains why she's so much smaller and is more tired and such compared to others , her messles density is ok for now but i do recommend more walking because ice dragon get their first growth spurt at five still not sure why on that one, on the matter of pearce he's probably hanging out on in the tree that's been there for god knows how long maybe kiba found him".

Karumi
original.jpg

Karumi just looked at her mother as she smiled as she giggled" sure mommy" she say as she looked at her" so your not mad at me for hurting myself kiba helped me all threw these years I thought I lost you and mama forever" she say arriving in the bathroom undressing her mother as she put her in the water as she went into the shower to help her" hey remember the first time we did this I cried when I met you" she say smiling happy to have her mom back

Alison
images

She just smiled as she looked at him" thank you mr kiba" she say as she smiled looking around for Pearce he was her first crush she didn't tell her mum that she had a crush on a boy as she looked at the cake" so pretty can't wait to eat it I'm gonna feel Pearce than find mum okay than celebrate my birthday" she say skipping outside" Pearce are you here I want you to come to my birthday I'm 10 today mummy said I can invite anyone I pick you so can you come" she asked him

Alexia
Misuki-Castle-eGgGHiQ7I-b.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was laying down on the table she just wanted to play as she looked confused" ice dragon is that I'm going to be" she say looking at her mother as she was watching her mother talking to them as she just smiles as she was humming a bit she was very happy her stomach growled a bit she was hungry Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Misako chuckled as she let the water run over her body "let him know he can visit me later on when I'm done with this okay?" She told Raz and winked at him. "I'm sure he has a lot of built up stress" reaching out of the curtain for the shower she grabbed Karumi pulling her into the shower. Hugging her close "I knew you two were a good match, has he proposed!" Misako assuming as her face turned bright red. "But yes I do remember, you were so cute even though you were crying"
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"That's isn't bad but I...." pausing Kitsune looked down at Lexi "I guess we should get you something highly nutritious and tasty my little hungry girl" smiling as she poked Lexi's nose. "Tiger you've been working like a dog, go see her now or I'll beat your butt, you are probably right about him being with Kiba"

Kiba put the cake up then took Alison's hand "come on let's go find him" heading outside to the tree with Alison. "Pearce what happened this time?" Kiba asked letting go of Alison's hand to look at his face. "I'm going to have to have you start training with Tatsu.....or Dorian....you are all beat up Kitsune is going to kill me.."
Texangamer Texangamer Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Karumi
IMG_3349.JPG
She just looked at her mom as she started to blush" Yeah he already did um can you walk me down the aisle I want you to do it and can you help me plan the weeding" she asked as she smiled" oh I been working on my cooking I bet I'm better than you now" she say joking around" she say as she smiled laughing she just hugged her mom" I missed you so much the training your cooking everything I missed you" she say trying not to cry

Alexia
images

She just giggled as she smiled" yay food" she say as she smiled as she was ready to eat something as she looked at tiger she giggled when her mother poked her nose" that tickles mommy" she say wanting to eat and play she was happy she didn't get a shot

Alison

160ce1a305d6d2e64827cb59191b1b71.jpg

She just smiled as she held his hand as she looked at him" yay we found him" she saw kiba let go of her hand as she looked at the boy as she sighed as she just put her hands in her pockets she just looked around seeing her bullies she smiled cause she was safe with kiba Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Pearce looked up as soon as he heard his name, his attention traveling to Kiba and Alison. He'd then take a small step back before looking down in humiliation. "I... I ran int' them again." He'd refer to the bullies while keeping his head down.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Misako chuckled as she let the water run over her body "let him know he can visit me later on when I'm done with this okay?" She told Raz and winked at him. "I'm sure he has a lot of built up stress" reaching out of the curtain for the shower she grabbed Karumi pulling her into the shower. Hugging her close "I knew you two were a good match, has he proposed!" Misako assuming as her face turned bright red. "But yes I do remember, you were so cute even though you were crying"

"That's isn't bad but I...." pausing Kitsune looked down at Lexi "I guess we should get you something highly nutritious and tasty my little hungry girl" smiling as she poked Lexi's nose. "Tiger you've been working like a dog, go see her now or I'll beat your butt, you are probably right about him being with Kiba"

Kiba put the cake up then took Alison's hand "come on let's go find him" heading outside to the tree with Alison. "Pearce what happened this time?" Kiba asked letting go of Alison's hand to look at his face. "I'm going to have to have you start training with Tatsu.....or Dorian....you are all beat up Kitsune is going to kill me.."
Texangamer Texangamer Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Raz grins widely and says" he's often pampered you so it's your turn to get your ass over to his, by the ways i remodeled his room so you're in for a bit of a shock, speaking of shocking karumi has grown a lot you should take her to that store when you have the time". Raz pauses for a minute then says" i'm looking forward to the day karumari gets married and speaking of the family unit when ryu wakes up which should be a few days, tiger has something for her and knowing him i don't think she'll be able to refuse".

Tiger gently laughs and says" your mums right but unlike normal ice dragons or kitsune you'll be a lot stronger and faster and bigger but i'm glad you're happy, but remember next year i'll have to start giving you shots so i need you to keep practicing being brave and i'll make sure to have something really special planned for you when you turn five so please keep being good for mum and dad".
"As for misako she can come to me i go to her most times i want to be pampered right now and ryu will be out of the tank in a few days so i have to get the last details for her sorted"

"I'd ask tiger or Raz to help with that, but I'll prepare all the food and help you pick that out okay?" Misako asked as turned the water off. Blushing she hugged her daughter tightly "i would be honored to walk you down the isle honey" kissing the top of her head "you run along and go have fun and no more cutting yourself or I'll beat your ass okay kiddo?" Misako let go of Karumi. After drying off she slipped something special on and covered herself with a towel then ran down to tigers room. Posing on the bed she stapled his bed sheets over herself. Texting Raz send him to his room to sleep now
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kiba chuckled "you have to quit getting beat up, you are making Alison worry" taking the towel off his shoulder he started to gently rub the dirt and blood off Pearce's face. "Wanna come grab something to eat? I was about to fix Alison and the kids a snack?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Texangamer Texangamer

"Isn't that exciting Lexi? Tiger already has your birthday present picked out" Kitsune knew some about Raz's breed of hybrid but wasn't too worried. Reaching into her desk drawer "want a granola bar, yogurt, or fruit?" Kitsune asked curiously as she waited for Lexi to tell her "you will be as beautiful as mommy and as strong as daddy, isn't that great Lexi?"

Pearce gave a faint wince, fore under the dirt had been bruises and cuts. "I-I try and fight back and it just provokes them more." The wolfish male then looked up at the mention of food while both a smile and a nod had been given.

"I'd ask tiger or Raz to help with that, but I'll prepare all the food and help you pick that out okay?" Misako asked as turned the water off. Blushing she hugged her daughter tightly "i would be honored to walk you down the isle honey" kissing the top of her head "you run along and go have fun and no more cutting yourself or I'll beat your ass okay kiddo?" Misako let go of Karumi. After drying off she slipped something special on and covered herself with a towel then ran down to tigers room. Posing on the bed she stapled his bed sheets over herself. Texting Raz send him to his room to sleep now
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kiba chuckled "you have to quit getting beat up, you are making Alison worry" taking the towel off his shoulder he started to gently rub the dirt and blood off Pearce's face. "Wanna come grab something to eat? I was about to fix Alison and the kids a snack?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Texangamer Texangamer

"Isn't that exciting Lexi? Tiger already has your birthday present picked out" Kitsune knew some about Raz's breed of hybrid but wasn't too worried. Reaching into her desk drawer "want a granola bar, yogurt, or fruit?" Kitsune asked curiously as she waited for Lexi to tell her "you will be as beautiful as mommy and as strong as daddy, isn't that great Lexi?"

Raz chuckles as he gets the texts and replies back, he's going to need an energy drink as well with the mood your in but congrats on reviving at last, i'll let him know right away and good job on putting her back on the right track i wanted to say something sooner to her but then i thought it would be better coming from you'

Tiger gently laughs and says" Ok you lady's can get changed now i'll ask kiba to help me make seafood curry so everyone gets a good meal i know i could do with one after all this time of being on a cheap food diet".

Raz texts tiger the good news then continues down to the lab to see how ryu;s doing at the moment

Alison
tumblr_nzd1cpmkGo1satyyro1_500.jpg

She just looked at him" I get bullied too cause I'm smart and some of the older kids and teenagers are jealous of me I want snack yay" she told him as she looked at him" today is my birthday I 10 today" she told him smiling

Alexia
Okazaki.Ushio.full.16378.jpg

She just smiled as she was happy" yaaaay I get present for birthday I'm excited for birthday" she say as she smiled as she hold onto her hand" can I have yogurt and strawberry mommy" she say as she smiled" awesome I be strong like daddy" she say she felt pain in her back but ignored it she was kinda growing her wings

Karumi
images

She just smiles" see ya mom" she say as she went and find her fiancé as she smiled she found him with the kids as she was happy" she said yes she going to walk me down the isle" she say happily as she was on his back she was light" I missed you" she told him as she was happy as she was humming Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"They bully me because of these," And, in the some moment of him pointing to his head, a set of black wolf ears popped out from his head, and a tail behind him. "All my wolf features scare everyone." He'd then huff, but perk soon after with a small smile. An quietly, he closed his eyes. "Happy Birthday. Now yer as old as me."

Alison
images

She looked at him" they look cool I'm a cat hybrid mommy and daddy not my real parents but they fell in love with me I'm cute" she say as she smiled" thank you" she sag as she looked at kiba" well kiba kinda make him my big brother" she say as she was excited she was blushing a bit" hey want to find my mommy with me" she say smiling Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Ashlyn walked in up to tiger, she put her hand on his shoulder " tiger is she gonna be OK...I mean her Ice is breaking slowly...this is bad. ..." She started to freak out about losing the woman who found her and helped her before she went into a coma .

In the forest near the place a young shark girl , looked around the area , she seemed a little bit strong she didn't know what the place was or what it did or who was inside.

Last edited:
Ashlyn walked in up to tiger, she put her hand on his shoulder " tiger is she gonna be OK...I mean her Ice is breaking slowly...this is bad. ..." She started to freak out about losing the woman who found her and helped her before she went into a coma .

In the forest near the place a young shark girl , looked around the area , she seemed a little bit strong she didn't know what the place was or what it did or who was inside.

Tiger turns his attention to ashlyn and says" As long as misako doesn't destroy any more of the lab so you can rest easy speaking of which i should go an see misako right i'll be back to cook supper with kiba so please rest for now".

Ashlyn nodded then she shivered then she started to walk and she looked around for someone " hey kitsune you there...I wanna talk to my friend " she said with a small frown.

Zaria jumped at the door only to bounce back and she gasped " ekk what is that" she said then she looked confused before she ran back into her water

Alexia
images

She just saw a lady as she was eating her snack" mommy who she is she mommy friend" she says as she was kicking her feet on the bed as she looked around as she was missing her dad as she just hold onto her mother hand she was nervous around new people

Alison
large.jpg

She just smiled as she was being playful" I beat you can't catch me hehe" she say running as she was giggling as she was trying to find her mother as she was running towards her room" where to hide" she says playing but had to find her mother Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ash looked over and walked in when she saw Alexis ' huh who's this little girl ...' She thought looking at her then at kitsune , she licked her but couldn't think of the words to ask

Alexia
images

She just looked at the lady than to her mother" mommy can we go play outside please" she say as she looked happy she looked at Ashlyn it looked like she knew her mom" hi I'm alexia I'm four" she say" who are you are you mommy friend" she asked Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back