• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to Highwinds Ophanage.

This orphanage has been home to you and your friends but one day the nurses and doctors start doing Expriments on you.

Soon most of the Orphans are hybrids but some are still human

Some of the other people left the orphanage now the people from the orphanage are looking for them trying to capture them and exemient on humans or the other orphans even the little ones it been five years since the attack since those five years it been quite some of the of the other hybrids been on the run ever since

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/highwinds-orphanage-characters.342663/

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Kitsune sat in Raz's office giving Misaki her checkup. Checking her heartbeat as she tried to be gentle with her. "You are being such a great girl Misa, now I just need to give you a shot okay?" She told Miss as she rolled her sleeve up and and cleaned the area before giving it to her.

Miss gripped her stuffed tiger tightly trying not to cry or be scared. Sniffling as she looked around for tiger.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alexis
IMG_3330.JPG
She just woke up as she yawned as she just rubbed her eyes she just looked around she just woken up from her nap as she looked around for her mommy or daddy she just walked into her parents lab as she just saw her mom giving a shit to a girl as she looked around" mommy I'm up" she say yawning as she held onto her favorite toy she felt her chest tightened as she saw her inhealer on the table she was coughing a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Raz is outside watering the plants trimming and so on humming gently to himself, thinking i should add a playground for the kids once i finish the major repairs

Alexis
69766-vlcsnap_654491.png

She just felt her chest calmed down as she went outside as she saw her dad as she smiled" daddy what you doing" she asked as she smiled holding onto her robot as she smiled as she just poke her dad as she just looked around as she just smiled she was excited" can I help daddy" she asked not wanting a check up from her mother Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh (u can reply to Leo and Zelda)
(ooc:not going to reply i already told you i deled tiger for a number of reasons also i got to admit don't know how much interaction i can do with him since he's placed his char outside the ophanage)

Texangamer Texangamer

Raz turns around and gently leans down and ruffers his daughters head and says" When we need to plant new seeds and such but that aside we need to do your check up, there's no need to scared it will be pretty quick considering your on a kid".

(Ok)
Misa walked outside holding Kitsune's hand as they joined Raz in the garden. "How is the shark doing today?" Kitsune asked as Misa hid behind Kitsune hugging her stuffed shark and Kitsune's leg.

(Ok)
Misa walked outside holding Kitsune's hand as they joined Raz in the garden. "How is the shark doing today?" Kitsune asked as Misa hid behind Kitsune hugging her stuffed shark and Kitsune's leg.

this is the last ooc i'll be doing here because we have a thread, i don't see the point of having misa given tigers and misako and ryu's no longer around, if you want to post for lexi asking to help i'm happy to reply to that. I'm sorry i'm so blunt but i'm really annoyed because i had plans for tiger i don't mind working on joint ideas and think about how frustrating it would be for you if you had plans and i blew them out of the water.

(Ok)

Lettie woke up before her brother and went straight to the kitchen to scavenge for anything edible really. Meanwhile Kai sat up in his bed and heard some people talking from outside his window; he drew back his curtains and saw a fish looking creature. He got startled and stood their frozen for a while only to realize that it was just Raz. He puckered his lips and made a fish face and wiggled his eye brows

Alexis
ca2b0200524fb6059606e97844d028ba.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she just smiled" but daddy it hurts okay I'll do it the check up" she say as she grabbed her dads hand" mommy is doing a check up on misaki" she say as she looked around as she smiled she didn't want to go she just was looking at the plants as she saw her mommy as her chest was hurting" mommy" she say happily as she went to her mom as she saw a girl she just got quite she started to cough having a hard time breathing she needed her inhealer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
Tamako%20Market%20-%2008%20-%20Large%2012.jpg

She just was walking around as she was trying to avoid her checkup she was excited about her birthday soon she accidentally walked in her moms office she didn't want a check up she hated needle shots they hurt she just finished with her school she was smarter than the high schoolers she just smiled" heya" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Tsubaki laughed as she looked at Lettie's expression. Knowing it wasn't directed at her she still made a face at her. Reaching into her lab coat pocket she pulled the inhaler out. "It's okay dear, just stop leaving it in strange places" sitting down she used her tails making a sort of large pillow on the grass. "So who wants to do some crafts or hear a story?" She asked the three girls. Still waiting for a response from Raz, but thinking of something else she turned to him "how have the children who were abducted then doing? Mentally?" Kitsune was more concerned about what the head of the so called orphanage was planning, she had been silent for five years and neither Raz nor Kitsune could locate her during the rescue of the children.

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko sat up quickly, a line of drool going from her desk to her mouth as she looked around confused. "Where am!!" She yelled, the raid on the facility had messed with her head quite a bit. Looking down she smiled "how are you doing?" She asked her daughter sleepily.
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Alison
o0569032012451272317.jpg

She just looked at her mom as she bite her lip she sometimes get flashbacks when she was abducted" I'm okay" she say as she just looked at her when her mom wasn't around she sometimes because of her the only other person she cared about died she hadn't mentally healed yet she didn't like to talk about it" school was okay" she say trying to change the subject so her mother don't have to worry too much about her she just sighed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alexis
3b73cadbc59ce2d732dd972a6373adc8.jpg

She just looked at her mommy as she used the medicine as she smiled" can we do both mommy" she say as she didn't know she had powers yet she didn't have the features yet she just giggled" yaaaay story and crafts" she say as she looked at her mom she was happy she looked at the girl" who she mommy" she asked as she looked back to her daddy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko stood up using her cane to walk over to Alison "isn't it your birthday today?" She asked as she ruffled her hair and laughed "you are turning into quite a beautiful young lady you know" falling back into her chair wincing.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba rolled over pulling Karumi to him as he growled softly in his sleep, he knew he had to check on Misako and Ryu while they were in the tubes but didn't want to leave Karumi.
Texangamer Texangamer

Tsubaki laughed as she looked at Lettie's expression. Knowing it wasn't directed at her she still made a face at her. Reaching into her lab coat pocket she pulled the inhaler out. "It's okay dear, just stop leaving it in strange places" sitting down she used her tails making a sort of large pillow on the grass. "So who wants to do some crafts or hear a story?" She asked the three girls. Still waiting for a response from Raz, but thinking of something else she turned to him "how have the children who were abducted then doing? Mentally?" Kitsune was more concerned about what the head of the so called orphanage was planning, she had been silent for five years and neither Raz nor Kitsune could locate her during the rescue of the children.

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko sat up quickly, a line of drool going from her desk to her mouth as she looked around confused. "Where am!!" She yelled, the raid on the facility had messed with her head quite a bit. Looking down she smiled "how are you doing?" She asked her daughter sleepily.
Texangamer Texangamer

Raz noticed he was being watched and waves to the side then for a few moments more remains silent and then says" i'll tell you both later in detail but to say the least and bloods around somewhere you should meet her she's pretty nice think of her as new member of the family, but to less gruesome and troublesome things", Raz turned his attention to lexi and gently picks her up but still facing kitsune and says" You could say Tsubaki is whimsical scientist and sure why not, and it won't be long before you look as beautiful as your mum".

Meanwhile tiger in the labs looking at the stats for ryu and misako and gently smiles as he sees their recovering and places his hands on each tank and says in a gentle voice" One day i want a kid with you both but for now please to your best to heal i've been some what lonely with out you two around".

Last edited:
Alison
latest

She just looked at her mother using the cane to her she was quite for a bit as she fake smiles" yeah we don't have to do anything I just want to be with my mommy" she say as she smiled walking over to her mommy as she looked at her while sitting in a chair dangling her feet against the chair" and it be the birthday when you adopted me" she say

Alexis
8243432_orig.jpeg

She just looked at her daddy as she hugged him as she giggled she was very happy she looked at herf mom as she yawned a little as she wanted to be put down so she can play with her mommy she was happy" hehe so I look like mum but what about my pewors I don't have the looks yet I just look human" she asked her daddy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

karumi
ec3f423d7c5a7e059f3b46b2fc8b42dd.jpg

She just rubbed her eyes as she yawned she wanted to go see her parents as she yawned a little it was going to be hard on her but she had her boyfriend she had a feeling he was going to pop the question she was two years younger then him and looked younger than her age she just sat up in the bed as she heard the alarm went off she missed her parents she poked kiba as she giggled as she meows as she got dressed she was happy when she was with kiba Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Kitsune smiled as she ran the tips of one of her tails alone the back of lexi's neck and giggled. "If you looked more like your dad all the boys would go running away crying" she joked knowing very well her appearance wasn't exactly....well it would give most kids nightmares.

Tokko took a deep breath to relaxe more. "I'm sorry I can't get around as well, but even if you say you just want to spend time with me we are doing something, Tatsu would be angry with me if I didn't, speaking of Tatsu would you be a dear and take him his medication, he isn't getting around as well as I am these days"
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako shifted in the tank when tiger touched it, one of her eyes partially opening as she looked at him, only for that moment she tried to move but soon passed back out.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba wrapped his tail around around Karumi's waist pulling her back to him before she could finish getting dressed and sneak off. "Oh no you don't...I'm not done with you yet" he said sleepily and rolled over ontop of her. "Trying to run off without even a kiss?" He asked as he started to lick her cheek slowly "or even a bath?" Trying not to laugh
Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune smiled as she ran the tips of one of her tails alone the back of lexi's neck and giggled. "If you looked more like your dad all the boys would go running away crying" she joked knowing very well her appearance wasn't exactly....well it would give most kids nightmares.

Tokko took a deep breath to relaxe more. "I'm sorry I can't get around as well, but even if you say you just want to spend time with me we are doing something, Tatsu would be angry with me if I didn't, speaking of Tatsu would you be a dear and take him his medication, he isn't getting around as well as I am these days"
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako shifted in the tank when tiger touched it, one of her eyes partially opening as she looked at him, only for that moment she tried to move but soon passed back out.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba wrapped his tail around around Karumi's waist pulling her back to him before she could finish getting dressed and sneak off. "Oh no you don't...I'm not done with you yet" he said sleepily and rolled over ontop of her. "Trying to run off without even a kiss?" He asked as he started to lick her cheek slowly "or even a bath?" Trying not to laugh
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger noticed this so he opens a slight on the top of the tank and cuts his wrist and a decent amount of his blood falls in the tank before his wrist heals, he's a little tired but shakes it off and whispers" we connected even though it wasn't for long, i thought i could wait but i want you by my side and so with my blood you should recover a little quicker". The lid resealed it's self and tiger then starts to walk away from the tank.

Raz gently laughs and then says" In time my beloved lexi and i think it's time you took a nap you have played a lot over these last few days", He gently hands her to kitsune and continues his work on the garden humming gently to himself.

Karumi
Ohh2uFuh.jpg

She just looked at him" I need to see my mother I can't lose her it been five years since the attack I feel horrible I couldn't save her I was weak back then" she say as she smiled" come on please I don't know what I do if I lose her anyways what you want to do" she asked kissing him" wait bath" she say blushing

Alison
images

She just looked at her mom as she giggled" no problem mommy I give it dr tatsu um do I need a check up" she asked as she was skipping away as she had the medicine for tatsu she just skipped to him she loved her mom as she looked around as she went in her room she only told tatsu how she felt she smiled when she saw him she sat next to him" hey tatsu it's me Alison mommy says to take your medicine" she say happily as she just had her stuffed bunny with her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alexia
13b36d6551620f61c04506b7affcd53d34d07e73_hq.jpg

She just looked at her daddy as she was holding onto her mommy as she smiled" but but I did take a nap I feel asleep earlier today while watching tv" she say pouting a little bit she just looked around as she just was holding onto her toy robot as she hugged it she just smiled" do I gotta to take a nap mommy" she say as she yawned a bit" mommy I don't want a check up either" she say as she knew she have to do it she just placed her head on her shoulder acting a bit scared Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Oliver began to wake up, but not in a graceful way. No, he fell out of his bed with some very messed up hair. He looked around and got up, making his way towards the kitchen to find something to eat. He found a cat lady or somethin' of the sort there so he simply said, "Hello, good morning, goodbye." As he looked for something to eat. Which come to think of it, could've been anything. So he picked up an old tin can, made his way to the sink and washed it out, cleaning it up. And then he began to eat it.​
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

"Medicine, I remember when it was my job to give you yours" Tatsu grinned as his ears perked up. "Your footsteps are still too loud, I heard you coming down the hallway" tapping his stick around he made his way over to his couch and sat down. "How is your mother doing, Alison?" Tatsu asked, his vision had all but degraded, he was virtually blind.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune laughed and rubbed lexi's back "yes you have to take a nap, you always get fussy when you don't get a nap" holding Lexi to her chest she leaned over kissing Raz on the cheek. "When you are done with the garden you better come show me some attention" standing up she headed towards Raz's lab carrying Lexi "no shots dear, I'm just going to check your vitals and refill your inhaler"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba laughed as kissed her "I know you do but they aren't going anywhere" leaning up he looked down at her, a gentle smile on his face as he pulled her shirt just up over her belly. Grinning as he kissed down to her belly, pausing and looking up at her he grinned evily before putting his mouth on her belly and blowing, which would have made a farting sound and vibrated her skin.
Texangamer Texangamer

Not long after tiger had left the lab Misako had shattered the glass of the tube setting off an alarm. She was disoriented and confused, in a blind rage she transformed and started to smash things in the lab, roaring angrily.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Slothtastic Slothtastic Texangamer Texangamer

"Medicine, I remember when it was my job to give you yours" Tatsu grinned as his ears perked up. "Your footsteps are still too loud, I heard you coming down the hallway" tapping his stick around he made his way over to his couch and sat down. "How is your mother doing, Alison?" Tatsu asked, his vision had all but degraded, he was virtually blind.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune laughed and rubbed lexi's back "yes you have to take a nap, you always get fussy when you don't get a nap" holding Lexi to her chest she leaned over kissing Raz on the cheek. "When you are done with the garden you better come show me some attention" standing up she headed towards Raz's lab carrying Lexi "no shots dear, I'm just going to check your vitals and refill your inhaler"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba laughed as kissed her "I know you do but they aren't going anywhere" leaning up he looked down at her, a gentle smile on his face as he pulled her shirt just up over her belly. Grinning as he kissed down to her belly, pausing and looking up at her he grinned evily before putting his mouth on her belly and blowing, which would have made a farting sound and vibrated her skin.
Texangamer Texangamer

Not long after tiger had left the lab Misako had shattered the glass of the tube setting off an alarm. She was disoriented and confused, in a blind rage she transformed and started to smash things in the lab, roaring angrily.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Slothtastic Slothtastic Texangamer Texangamer

A Barrier quickly starts to form and blood steps in manages to grab her arms and then says" He wanted you back that's why he gave some of his blood, and i'm sure your daughter misses you as well, please stop this i don't want to have you speed another five years because you didn't listen to reason",

Raz gently laughs at their mini show and says" Of course i haven't had much alone time with you lately i should be done in about thirty minutes"

Alison
latest

She just looked at him" hey I like to help you mommy is okay do you know what day it is" she say as she smiled" I'm getting more smarter than high schoolers" she say as she just sat next to him" mommy says I'm getting pretty like her" she says" mommy gives me my medicine now" she told him

Alexia
20120401213732.jpg

She just hold onto her mother as she yhad her head on her moms chest as she just rubbed her eyes as she was taken to her daddy lab" okay mommy I'll take a nap" she yawned as she felt tired" okay we go to daddy lab" she say as she felt happy closing her eyes a bit

Karumi
b8a5688b87397941aad4723da52f52131440193652_large.jpg

She just giggled as she smiled until she heard alarms going off" I'm going to check on my mother you are coming with me I need to check I have a bad feeling in my gut" she say as she just ran to where her mother was as she saw her and blood as she felt tears in her eyes" mom" she say surprised" blood is she ok she don't look like herself I mean she her sharkself" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Misako fell against blood not fighting her. Breathing heavily she looked at her daughter, leaning over she started to sniff her then blood. Calming down but not reverting. "Meat....hybrid meat" she said, her voice rough.

Tatsu laughed as he looked over in Alison's direction "I suspect that you will be more beautiful than she is my dear" standing up he took his medicine "Alison even as smart as you are there are always things to learn, for example, am I truly blind?" He asked

Kitsune took her lab coat off then laid down holding Lexi to her chest. Smiling she rubbed her back while she let Lexi rest on her chest. Smiling she watched her, tears forming in her eyes "you are so cute....and smart" crying softly.

Kiba headed towards the kitchen to fix lunch for everyone, even Misako if she was awake finally. Looking over he noticed someone eating alone. "Hey, want something better than that crap?" He called as he started to wash some vegetables.
Slothtastic Slothtastic

Brandon muttered as the man who he suspected to be a scientist started to talk. "This crap is better than whatever the hell you staff and nurses come up with." He growled, continuing to eat the tin can. "Piece of advice. Don't go near me or talk to me and we'll be just fine. Otherwise, you better hope I'm in a damn good mood." He continued to growl. Picking up another can and moving on out of the kitchen. Truth be told, he was getting tired again. The doctors and nurses had checkups and stuff, but he didn't want to be. So he'd avoid it at all costs. "These cans are worth more to me than your life by the way." He called as he made his way back to the smaller kids. It was time to do some protection. And automatically, things got busy. Kids started to fight and bicker, some got physical. Meaning he had to break it up. And the occasional nurse or doctor would come on by, so he had to scare them off by threatening to charge.​
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back