• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Ashlyn smiled then she giggled " oh hi there I'm Ashlyn but I go by ash " she smiled " yes I am " she blushed " who's your mommy..is it kitsune"

Alexia
4621255ffe42b9f09c54ddf6a76429ba--fictional-characters-clannad.jpg

She just nodded" yeah that's my mommy she says I'm a good girl I be strong like daddy and pweaty like mommy" she say" I haz no pewrs yet" she say hiding behind her mother" mommy can we play outside" she asked watching it rain Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Hanako sat at her desk, punching figures into the document she was working on. Suddenly the computer froze and she cursed fluently in her native tongue before punching it hard.
If there was one thing Hanako refused to tolerate, it was Hybrids...shortly followed by faulty technology

Dorian snuck up behind Hanako grabbing her shoulders and growling in her ear softly. "Calm down, you always turn me on when you get mad"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako looked over at the clock and started growing "tiger where are you?!?" She yelled into the loud speak as she climbed off his bed. She had grown impatient.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Hello Ash, how are you feeling today?" Kitsune placed a hand on Lexis head, gently ruffling her hair "no we can't Lexi it is raining and daddy would get mad at mommy if you got sick" talking to Lexi in a warm loving tone.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kiba ran after Alison and Pearce as the rain poured down "you two come inside!" He called as he tried to get the two over to the side entrance. "Now we need to dry you two off so you don't get sick!"

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Texangamer Texangamer

Ash smiled then she looked at her " so have you found yourself a loving husband or something I'm still alone but I'm OK I wish I had a family like you"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ash walked up to her then she whispered " I feel in love with you but then you found a man...I..just gave up and tried to go somewhere new but I didn't I just stayed here keeping an eye on ryu" she said smiling.
( convo pls)

"I'm flattered Ash I really am, but I Love Raz, I would be happy to be your friend though" Kitsune picked Lexi up offering Ash her hand. "Come on let me put Lexi down for her nap and we can talk while I take a bath okay?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash smiled then she nodded " OK that's fine..and kit I used to love you now I...well I got over that..I really just want to be best friends " she said smiling at her.

"I don't really have many of those so it would be nice to have a best friend" laying Lexi down she headed to the showers. Stepping behind the shower curtain and pulling it closed she tossed her clothes over letting the water run over her. "So do you have any hobbies Ash?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash blushed then she looked up at her. " hmm well no not really ove been so worried about Ryu and wondering if she will make it..hey could I join you...sorry " she said knowing she wasn't gonna get close to her.

"Of course, there's a shower next to this one silly" Kitsune said as she started to wash her tails being thorough "why are you worried about Ryu? From what we can tell she has been improving, although it doesn't seem that she has show. Any signs of waking up"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash frowned then she reached in the shower and touched her beautiful tails and she blushed " ahh I'm so gay..sorry kit " she said then she giggled " she raised me so I guess I'm just worried"

Kitsune swatted Ash's hand away "don't touch them!" She said loudly, blushing and growling at Ash "only Raz can touch them!" Showing her fangs she held herself and backed up against the wall shaking. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash shivered then she drooped " it's OK...sorry ...kitsune I'm just gonna go I can't control myself now and your just gonna end up killing me for hugging you if I do " she said tears slowly coming out as she walked out slowly

Kitsune's tails shot out from the shower grabbing Ash's arm "no don't go, I can guess that you need a mother figure to love you and with Ryu out of commition then....come here let me wash your back. Putting a towel around herself to cover up she stepped over sitting on a stool and pulling a second one over for Ash.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Dorian snuck up behind Hanako grabbing her shoulders and growling in her ear softly. "Calm down, you always turn me on when you get mad"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako looked over at the clock and started growing "tiger where are you?!?" She yelled into the loud speak as she climbed off his bed. She had grown impatient.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Hello Ash, how are you feeling today?" Kitsune placed a hand on Lexis head, gently ruffling her hair "no we can't Lexi it is raining and daddy would get mad at mommy if you got sick" talking to Lexi in a warm loving tone.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kiba ran after Alison and Pearce as the rain poured down "you two come inside!" He called as he tried to get the two over to the side entrance. "Now we need to dry you two off so you don't get sick!"

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger finally made it back to his room and shuts the door door behind him and then takes his shirt off and grabs a beer from the fridge and downs it like water and smiles widely and says" I got held up by ashley who was worried about ryu if my maths is right after i do the adjustments tomorrow it should only be a few days before she fully wakes up".

Ash blushed then she shivered taking her shirt off so she could wash her back then she shivered " Kit...I...guess I just wanted someone to love me " she said then she looked at her ' I guess I'm never gonna date her but least we are friends...but that completely sucks' she thought

"You'll find that special person eventually, don't be so down you are young and pretty, now cover up" Kitsune told her as she used a bucket and filled it with water before dumping it over her head and started washing her back.

Tsutarji Tsutarji
Misako walked over to him putting her arms around tigers neck. "Thirsty?" She joked, running her fingers through his hair "how have you been?" She asked as she gazed up at him blushing,
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash blushed then she hugged her quickly and she smiled " could you help me find that person ...." She asked then she kissed her cheek happily " do how have you and raz been"

Kitsune laughed at Ash's reaction to her offer to help "I can try but only your heart will know if it is right, but me and Raz have being doing really well, Lexi and the others keep us quite busy so we don't get to spend too much time together" blushing she covers her mouth "but when we are it means much more"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash giggled " nice I'm glad you found someone you love..I think I want a man or maybe a girl with a thing I don't know someone to make me happy " she said then she sighed " you done"

Hanako laughed "Maybe if they got proper software I wouldn't be so annoyed" She tilted her head back, so she was looking up at him "You see, how can your little princess work if stuff isn't available?"

"Who knows, we could end up with anyone, it's up to fate" Kitsune winked as she rinsed Ash off. "All done, wanna help me prepare for Alison's birthday? We still have to finish cooking and put up the decorations?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

"Hey you could always ask Raz for the software, tiger has been pretty busy so it doesn't surprise me that it slipped his mind" Dorian hugged her gently "how has our little girl been?"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back