• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Pearce followed after Kiba, his brows lifting while watching him crouch. "Y' think Tatsu would be willing?" He'd ask, genuinely curious as he'd allow his towel to drape over his head.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Hey you could always ask Raz for the software, tiger has been pretty busy so it doesn't surprise me that it slipped his mind" Dorian hugged her gently "how has our little girl been?"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Tiresome, she won't sleep unless I hold her at the moment" Hanako gave him a quick kiss, resting her legs on her desk "Wanna cuddle her for a bit tonight?"

"No it's fine, I was hoping you and Pearce would become friends, he's a little shy but he's a really good kid" Kiba led the two of them to the bathroom "okay, you go wash up and get warm in the girls showers and I'll take Pearce to the guys, meet back here when you are done okay Alison?" Kiba smiling at her
Texangamer Texangamer Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Ryu is a caring and sweet lady, although Misako can be British and rash" she told Ash. Kitsune looked to the new arrivals, stepping off the treadmill she grabbed a towel sipping the sweat off. "Two boys and a girl huh? Of course this isn't a dump kiddo, we take care of all the maintenance and care of you all ourselves" putting on a warm smile "I'm Kitsune a fox hybrid, I hope my appearance doesn't scare you..." pausing for a moment "I almost forgot what are your names and what are a few things you like to do?" Taking her phone out she quickly texted Raz could you be a dear and go check on Lexi I have an uneasy feeling that something isn't right, mothers intuition and all
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako blushed as she pushed him back onto the bed, holding tigers hands she started to kiss his neck gently, nipping it occasionally as she moved up nibbling on his ear lobe "pampered like this?" She asked him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Fritz smirks and says" your right you do look like some sort of experiment from nightmare vile but all bloody labs are the same and have at least one ugly or and scary women, but as long as i get to have fun what eves as the stupid young women back at the old lab used to says".

Raz gets the tests and texts back' alright i'll head over now and seems ryu is recovering far quicker than expected i can it a day to two tops' Raz then heads to the where lexi and it doesn't take him long to get there and gently says" lexi your mum is concerned about your well being so i'm coming in are you ready"

Fredrick sighs and says" i'm fredrick and i like going to fun places learning things and so on the very rude one is frizt he's a bit of a loner when not around but he's pretty smart in his own right, it's also a pleasure to meet such kind and friendly ladies's the girl next to me is violet she's a mega flirt but she's also a really good friend to those she cares about she's happy go lucky and will try most things".

True to her personality violet burst out laughing and says" yep i'm the mega flirt but hey can't blame a girl for wanting to hold cute and sexy things like these two, but that aside happy to meet you all i hope get along with frizts he's just a teddy bear in the making".

Frizt grabs her head and starts to squeeze it and says" Clam you flagitious duracell battery your starting to annoy me and that mean i'm going to throw you somewhere nice and cold once i bloody well find it that is".

Tiger is enjoying himself and nods and gives a look to say what's next my sexy number one sexy pillow, his eyes can't help but take in her lovely figure and he gently hums for a few moments.

Alison
latest

She just took a shower as she smiled after she finished with her shower she went to her mother as she looked up at her mother" um mommy can you help me with my hair i want to look nice" she say to her" i don't know whymy chest is tighting i mean i think i like someone one of my friends but i know i'm too young to like someone and i called tatsu daddy today" she say happily as she was messing with her necklace that tatsu gave her she just looked at it she was nervous about something Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ash looked at violet with curious eyes and she smiled " nice to meet you violet I'm Ash" she said smiling at her then she held out her hand for a hand shake before she sighed " so. Violet are you a hybrid"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba chuckled as he led Pearce to Tatsu's office "of course he would be fine with teaching you, but keep in mind he is serious about making sure you learn it properly " smiling for a moment more before it faded and a serious look can over kivas face "you have to ask him though, otherwise he won't take you seriously"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"It's a pleasure to meet you Fredrick" Kitsune gently takes his hand shaking it. Looking over at Fritz she grins, stepping infront of him she leans over blushing as she leans in. Appearing to kiss him but leaned over kissing his cheek and to whisper "treat girls more gently, they are as fragile as flowers" her voice cold and the aura she gave off was more of threat, even if Kitsune bathed the smell of blood and death wouldn't leave her scent.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako ran her finger tips over tiger chest slowly before pinning him down to the bed. Growling at him every time he moved. "If that's what you want kitten" she whispered as she (fade to black)
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko blushed, pausing for a moment trying to think of how to respond. A big grin came across her face as she poked Alison's cheek "oh does my little girl have her first crush?" She teased starteding to rub Alison's ears.
Texangamer Texangamer

Sorry guys I just got out of the hospital today, I'm glad to be back

Last edited:
Kiba chuckled as he led Pearce to Tatsu's office "of course he would be fine with teaching you, but keep in mind he is serious about making sure you learn it properly " smiling for a moment more before it faded and a serious look can over kivas face "you have to ask him though, otherwise he won't take you seriously"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Fredrick" Kitsune gently takes his hand shaking it. Looking over at Fritz she grins, stepping infront of him she leans over blushing as she leans in. Appearing to kiss him but leaned over kissing his cheek and to whisper "treat girls more gently, they are as fragile as flowers" her voice cold and the aura she gave off was more of threat, even if Kitsune bathed the smell of blood and death wouldn't leave her scent.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako ran her finger tips over tiger chest slowly before pinning him down to the bed. Growling at him every time he moved. "If that's what you want kitten" she whispered as she (fade to black)
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko blushed, pausing for a moment trying to think of how to respond. A big grin came across her face as she poked Alison's cheek "oh does my little girl have her first crush?" She teased starteding to rub Alison's ears.
Texangamer Texangamer

Frizt let go over violet's head almost twitched but then smiles widely and says" Clearly that doesn't apply to you and it seems the girls are hitting it off, but above all i don't expect to be accepted sincere by most that is the way of the beast kingdom and let's be honest who wants a foul mouth guy and i don't have the charm they do so i'll be lucky if a girl even notices how i feel, but enough of that watching lesbo ash flirting with violet is no fun for me so i just want to take a nap from the long journey".

Fredricks heart pounds for a few minutes then he recovers and says"
i'm sorry about frizt he wasn't always this bad but it's hard to pin it down to when he became even darker because even though i'm the pillar of the group he even hides things from me i wish he would return to the happier days but it's going to take a lot to heal and get him to open up to others".

Violet rubs her head and and says" I know it was a long journey careful you could of crushed my head and ash as much as i'm a flirt i know there are some things that take time but i'll definitely be friends with you and the others and he's probaly hungry as well i know i'm not at my best when i haven't eaten in a while".

"I'm hard to hurt, but I guess depending on what happened I can see why he would become cold. Now enough pleasantries, you two boys come with me, Ash take violet to get something to eat from the kitchen or get Kiba to cook you something. Kitsune took a deep breath and looked to frizt and Fredrick "you two follow me, we are going to talk on private" walking towards the exit she motioned for the two to follow her. "I want you to watch something, some footage of a real monster and to get some information about your previous facility"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Tatsu sat at his desk listening to a few audio files that Raz had made. His ears tunes into the the steps coming down the hall. Kiba about to knock of Tatsu's office door was met with a greeting before he even knocked "come on in Kiba, which boy is this? " standing up Tatsu opened the door sniffing the air "Pearce? Is everything okay?" He asked smelling blood, despite the scent of soap.

Kiba laughed nervously "I...."

"Kiba let the boy explain, he will be a man one day" Tatsu cutting Kiba off before he could explain. Sitting on the couch he patted next to him. "Come on over Pearce, wolves are very good parents and we do take care of our pups"

Pearce glanced up at Tatsu and, though hesitant, he'd slowly make his way in. He wasn't too sure why, but he'd been nervous. Something he hoped to overcome once he'd finish explaining himself. And so, the moment he took a seat on the couch, that was what he did. "I... got beat up again." He began, fiddling with his fingers as he shifted a tad bit. "And I'm tired of running from my problems. So... I was hoping I could start training..."

Tatsu's ears perked up as he looked down at Pearce, his facial expression was that of a man in thought. "I'll train you to fight if that's what you want, but you also will need to be just as smart, I'll teach you to fight on the condition that you learn to be a doctor" Tatsu put a hand on Pearce's head gently rubbing his ears. "First things first, we are going on a little trip, I know you are only ten so we can start with basics, during that time we will start with the basics of medicine" standing up Tatsu picked his sword up and strapped it to his back. "There is a smaller sword in my closet, retrieve that and the two practice swords then get anything you need from your room and meet me at the main doors to this facility" Tatsu understood why he wants to learn but wouldn't train anyone unless they meet his requirements

Dorian picked Hanako as he headed towards the showers. "I guess to stop you from being grumpy I'm going to have to help you relaxe" he told her and winked.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Hanako smiled "Well, when Aqua's away mummy gets to play" She nuzzled him in the neck. "I can leave the computer for later"
THe grin continued to spread across her face as they got closer to the showers.

Tatsu sat at his desk listening to a few audio files that Raz had made. His ears tunes into the the steps coming down the hall. Kiba about to knock of Tatsu's office door was met with a greeting before he even knocked "come on in Kiba, which boy is this? " standing up Tatsu opened the door sniffing the air "Pearce? Is everything okay?" He asked smelling blood, despite the scent of soap.

Kiba laughed nervously "I...."

"Kiba let the boy explain, he will be a man one day" Tatsu cutting Kiba off before he could explain. Sitting on the couch he patted next to him. "Come on over Pearce, wolves are very good parents and we do take care of our pups"

Frizts tsked loudly irritated he couldn't go and take nap and the flowers with friedrick, ' why is mega flirt getting to eat then sleep while i'm stuck with she monster and fred kun i hope it's quick because i'm not in the mood for a long talk and how can i not be pissed off out of all of us i was used the most during the most painful tests and died and was brought back time after time i wish i could forget the pain i feel but now the only way to numb it even a little is to be like this'.

Raz and blood come in then say blood says" Tetsu do you remember the blue valley that would be a good place for him that's where raz was taught how to do basic medicine and such".

Last edited:
Kitsune stopped at the shower "Fredrick please relaxe and bathe then go and join Ash and violet, I have something special for Frizt" Kitsune grabbed Frizt's arm dragging him to the faculty lounge. Kitsune kicked her shoes off then sat down on the couch pulling Frizt to her chest. Gently rubbing his back and running her hands through his hair. Smiling softly she held him close to her. "Just because the book is rough on the outside doesn't mean that what is inside isn't beautiful..." blushing she kissed the top of his head. "Frizt you don't have to be cold or act like this, at least not when you are alone with me, I'll listen or talk to you about anything"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune stopped at the shower "Fredrick please relaxe and bathe then go and join Ash and violet, I have something special for Frizt" Kitsune grabbed Frizt's arm dragging him to the faculty lounge. Kitsune kicked her shoes off then sat down on the couch pulling Frizt to her chest. Gently rubbing his back and running her hands through his hair. Smiling softly she held him close to her. "Just because the book is rough on the outside doesn't mean that what is inside isn't beautiful..." blushing she kissed the top of his head. "Frizt you don't have to be cold or act like this, at least not when you are alone with me, I'll listen or talk to you about anything"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizt twitches uncomfortably not used to being treated kindly by most and says" you're very kind but how do you expect me to suddenly except someone else warmth and change and above after raz suddenly left it became hell on earth for me if only i could forget the bullshit they put me through i'd be able to start moving forward".He pauses for a minute or so then says" I hate him for leaving me behind but i understand he was treated very badly as well so i do respect the fact he got out on his own, it's strange even when i'm with them i still often wish the shitty world would explode that's why i said how could someone ever love a broken guy like me".

Alison
latest

She just looked at har mother as she started to blush again" mommy can you braid my hair" she asked as she was trying not to think about her first crush" do you think he come to my birthday mommy i mean i don't even know if he likes me" she say as she just smiled a bit she loved it when her mom rubbed her ears as she was purring a little as she couldn't wait for her presents her friends gave she had a black eye from a bully from yesterday she sighed" mommy why do bullies bully me is it because i'm smart" she say pouting a little Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Dorian stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain to as he cut the hot water on letting steam fill the air. "Are you sure that you have time to play?" He asked as he ran his hands over back, brushing the hair from her face he kissed Hanako deeply and passionately.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kitsune listened to him, letting him speak. "If Raz left there was a good reason I'm sure, I didn't know that you were there with us" Kitsune let up on him and looked down at him. "I know it is hard for you to accept the kindness I am offering you after so many years of cruelty and pain.....but I want you to know that while here we do the same expiraments yet we do not use the same methods, Raz since he has left has made many breakthroughs " reaching over she typed in a passcode on a consol, playing videos of Misako tearing failed expiraments and test subjects apart, children, elderly, the sick. After this videos were done she played a video of Misako with her daughters "Raz has helped even this beast in his own way, so I know that you don't know me well but I ask you Frizt, let me help you heal your heart so that you can find someone to be with...."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
latest

She just looked at har mother as she started to blush again" mommy can you braid my hair" she asked as she was trying not to think about her first crush" do you think he come to my birthday mommy i mean i don't even know if he likes me" she say as she just smiled a bit she loved it when her mom rubbed her ears as she was purring a little as she couldn't wait for her presents her friends gave she had a black eye from a bully from yesterday she sighed" mommy why do bullies bully me is it because i'm smart" she say pouting a little Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Oh is my little girl blushing? Is someone nervous?" Tokko teased Alison as she started to braid her daughters hair "oh....and you even want to look pretty for him, so of course I'll braid your hair sweetly!!" Tokko was overjoyed that her sweet little girl had found a boy, her first crush. Her smile partially fading when she talked about the bullies. "Alison I'm going to be honest with you, the reason you are bullied is because of me....because you have someone that loves you and cares for you...not just because you are smart" Tokko stopped braiding Alison's hair and started to cry.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain to as he cut the hot water on letting steam fill the air. "Are you sure that you have time to play?" He asked as he ran his hands over back, brushing the hair from her face he kissed Hanako deeply and passionately.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kitsune listened to him, letting him speak. "If Raz left there was a good reason I'm sure, I didn't know that you were there with us" Kitsune let up on him and looked down at him. "I know it is hard for you to accept the kindness I am offering you after so many years of cruelty and pain.....but I want you to know that while here we do the same expiraments yet we do not use the same methods, Raz since he has left has made many breakthroughs " reaching over she typed in a passcode on a consol, playing videos of Misako tearing failed expiraments and test subjects apart, children, elderly, the sick. After this videos were done she played a video of Misako with her daughters "Raz has helped even this beast in his own way, so I know that you don't know me well but I ask you Frizt, let me help you heal your heart so that you can find someone to be with...."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizt watched and cringed but then sighs and let his gaurd down just a little and gently holds kitsune and says" i know this may seem weird coming from me but maybe if i had someone like you back then i wouldn't be like this, it's really hard to find a women that can deal with a guy like me so i gave up trying to be loved but just maybe your right and at least start at least gah what i'm i saying i sound like a little kid", his face went a little red from feeling akward and gives a look to say please don't tell anyone i was like this i'm feeling weird as is.

Kitsune giggled at his reaction "you aren't bad looking Frizt, I'm sure if the lucky lady gets to know this version of you then she will be like butter in your hand" cooing at him she laid back pulling Frizt with her, Kitsune's tails acting like a blanket. "From just the little time I've known you I can tell you that you have put up a wall to protect yourself and you put on a phasad to appear cold and cruel, Fredrick was right about you...." relaxing as she rubbed his back. "I wish I had been able to be there for you..." sadness in her voice.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
images

She just looked at her mother as she felt sad for making her mom cry" i'm sorry mommy i made you cry i didn't mean to bring it up" i don't want mommy sad it make me sad" she say as she held onto her as she felt some tears coming down her face as she got scared hearing the scary scientists in the next room and some screaming she just cover her ears she remember andrew she was having a bit of a panic attack" no no no no" she say shacking her head she was scared she remberes the attack she thinks it her fault she just looked at her mother crying as she bumped into a bookshelf making some books fall" no bad people no" she say falling on the floor as she was scared she closed her eyes she tried to hold onto her pain losing her big brother she couldn't take it she missed him she held onto her chest hurting from the panic attack she took some meds for it Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back