• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

"Your father is right about the test, I know you don't like them but you should know he wouldn't do anything to hurt you Lexi" leaning back she stroked the top of lexi's head "you did? That's great, mommy is happy that her little girl didn't have any nightmares this time" laughing she leaned down kissing the top of lexis head before looking over at frizt. "Lexi I guess we can go get you one new toy but you have to do as daddy says okay?" Standing up with Lexi in her arms she headed out of the lounge leaving Frizt there to get some rest.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash blushed as violet hugged her then she smiled and made her hand touch violets hand and held it.

Ryu nodded then she looked confused " daughter which one " she asked confused then she sat down on the ground " I haven't told you yet I have another daughter" she said.

Tiger brought over some spare clothes and gets a hand held screen and brings it over and plays a video of a shark bashing against the door and then says" kurumi is fine but she is grounded for self harm, my bad what i meant to say is if you do have another one it's best i find her fast before fey and her goons do".

Raz gently laughs and says" Sure we'll do the op now and then come the weekend we can get you a new toy, and after that i'll fix the main computer to my lab and at some point put misako to work for increasing mine and tigers work load".

Fritz gives a slight smile and says" So your kitsune nee chan daughter i guess it's nice to meet you, i want to sleep a little longer but i'm not as hungry as i thought so i'll watch how the machine and how raz works".

Blood wakes up and nuzzles into misako and then gives a happy smiles and then playfully pins her down and gets her a playful raspberry and then lets go and says"
that was a lot of fun and i'll do it again but i've now got to get back to work and start looking for missing hybrids it would be a pain in the ass if they fall into the wrong hands". Blood gets sorted and before leaving she says" Oh before i forget there was this shark girl that was bashing up against the door i wonder what the deal is with that".

Fredrick took the picture and then shows it to them as he brings it down and kisses them both on the cheek and smiles warmly and waits to see how they react.

Alexia
Ushio-Okazaki-clannad-34548439-500-286.png

She just looked at her daddy as she sighed than to her mommy she just was trying to be brave" okay i'll do it" she say" i'll do the test today" she say as she just looked at her parents she was ready for the test" i'm ready for the test daddy" she say as she held onto her mother as she was a bit afraid but she knew she had to do the test" daddy what is the test for is it because i don't have my abilities yet daddy" she asked as she looked around going to the lab Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako blushed as she got raspberried, trying not to laugh. "We will, just don't make it a habit okay?" Slipping her gym clothes on while she watched the video and blood "how is that possible? I thought my kind of hybrid was almost impossible to remake due to subjects dying" talking to herself as she paused at the lounge. Seeing a young boy laying on the couch she grinned. Quickly texting blood and tiger bring the shark girl to the gym/testing room I want to have a chat with her. Stepping into the lounge she walked over examining Frizt, kneeling down next to the couch she started to sniff him. After pausing to think for a moment she started poking his cheek "hey boy...wake up " she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Karumi
Ritsu-tainaka-ritsu-25480644-600-450.jpg

She just was bored as she just put down on book she was reading as she just looked out the window as she just open the door as she looked around for tiger or her mother" she just ran for it trying to escape' man it not fair i'm grounded i'm too old for a grounding i'm only 18 now i don't need to be grounded' she thought as she was sneaking around the lodgetrying for her not to hear her she heard blood' aw come on where do i hide' she thought looking around as she hated being grounded she had her moms jacket on she had it since she was 14 it was her favorite Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Misako blushed as she got raspberried, trying not to laugh. "We will, just don't make it a habit okay?" Slipping her gym clothes on while she watched the video and blood "how is that possible? I thought my kind of hybrid was almost impossible to remake due to subjects dying" talking to herself as she paused at the lounge. Seeing a young boy laying on the couch she grinned. Quickly texting blood and tiger bring the shark girl to the gym/testing room I want to have a chat with her. Stepping into the lounge she walked over examining Frizt, kneeling down next to the couch she started to sniff him. After pausing to think for a moment she started poking his cheek "hey boy...wake up " she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

OOC: I told you he was awake but i'll play it like he was easleep

Frizt's not happy about being poked gets up and pokes her rack and says" Ay watermelons why did you wake me from a long needed sleep and i haven't eaten yet"

Tiger on the way to find karumi because he forgot to tell her something when see blood about to deal with a shark girl and sighs not having time for this.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alexia
2o37lbldojb2c4nars3lrmtfmd4gahn2_hq.jpg

She just looked at the machine as she was scared as she was trying to be brave she heard relaxing music in the mashine as she looked at her parents as was on the bed" i'm ready daddy" she say she had medicine in her system as she was looking around as she start to calm down" i'm not scared i'm brave" she say as she looked at her teddy that her mom was holding for her she just calmed down" can we start it" she asked her dad as she looked at the scary michane Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Zaria saw blood and she groaned " grr what do you want " she said jumping on blood then she tried to claw her

Ash blushed then she looked at violet, she smiled and laughed " hmm did he kiss us"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Zaria saw blood and she groaned " grr what do you want " she said jumping on blood then she tried to claw her

Ash blushed then she looked at violet, she smiled and laughed " hmm did he kiss us"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She just looked at the machine as she was scared as she was trying to be brave she heard relaxing music in the machine as she looked at her parents as was on the bed" i'm ready daddy" she say she had medicine in her system as she was looking around as she start to calm down" i'm not scared i'm brave" she say as she looked at her teddy that her mom was holding for her she just calmed down" can we start it" she asked her dad as she looked at the scary machine

Blood easy dodges out of the way and then slide forward again bring her knee towards the girls abdomen and says" your far to predictable and frankly and easy kill if someone want to take advantage ".
Raz looks over the machine scanning and then leans in to make sure his eyes aren't playing tricks on him, then sees there is some power starting to form and he he leans back and says" Well i knew her being such a powerful mix would come into play at some point but that point should come into effect with a few months along with the change of body as well, your also not eating right i'm to partly blame for that"

Tiger catches karumi trying to sneak out and says" Your timing sucks if you wanted to try and get out you should of done it sooner now as punishment i'm going to put you in the sauna and turn it up full whack for forty minutes".

Zaria gasped then she felt over " OK OK...I'm sorry don't kill me " she said then she shivered looking at the woman .

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
( violet ash)??

Blood sighs and then gently picks her up and puts her under her arm and says" misako wants to speak to you and now that i look at you it makes me wonder are u related somehow"

Violet gently giggles and says" I know your into girls more than guys but maybe he's the type you could grow to want to be with and yes he did and seems you liked it"

Misako blushes, putting her arms under her chest. "Mhm....not so rough" she teased him trying not to laugh at Rizt. Looking down at his hands she paused then jumped ontop of him pinning him to the couch. She still wasn't completely normal and had more animal instinct than reason at the moment. Leaning down as she held his arms above his head she sniffed him then let go of his arms and rested against him. "You smell really good....I haven't eaten today either..." trailing off at the end.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune sat Alexia down on an examination table to go look at the results with Raz. "I know her diet hasn't been the best Raz....but is our little angel doing good other than that?" She asked and held onto Raz's arm as she looked back at Alexia "you did very good baby, thank you for sitting still for daddy, I know we like it when you are a good girl but it's okay to be scared, daddy will keep you safe because if you don't mommy will cut him off"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune sat Alexia down on an examination table to go look at the results with Raz. "I know her diet hasn't been the best Raz....but is our little angel doing good other than that?" She asked and held onto Raz's arm as she looked back at Alexia "you did very good baby, thank you for sitting still for daddy, I know we like it when you are a good girl but it's okay to be scared, daddy will keep you safe because if you don't mommy will cut him off"

Raz thinks on his answer then says" well she's faring better than many that have two types of dna but with sudden power shifts like this mood swings can happen but she's till far to young for the meds so the question now is how to deal with this".

Blood came back with the girl in question and says" i leave you alone for a short duration and you're doing this, and i wouldn't aggravate him if i was you he may seem like just a raptor but he's not his breath weapon is pretty nasty".

Friztz smirks and says" Also eating me would up set and damage your stomach".

Last edited:
Ash blushed then she looked at violet and she kissed her and hugged her " but I...I don't know maybe "

Zaria nodded then she went with her to see misako

Karumi
Konachan.com+-+74114+close+k-on%21+tainaka_ritsu+vector.png

She just looked at tiger as she frowned" wait no not the sauna" she say" fine" she haven't told anyone that she might be pregnant she was feeling morning sickness she just ran to the bathroomas she puked as she went back to tiger" sorry about that i just don't feel good i thought you were with mama" she say" i think i may be pregnat maybe" she say as she just looked at him" i haven't been feeling good i having mood swings too" she say" and cravings" she say to him

Alexia
Ushio-Okazaki-clannad-34548442-500-283.png

She was humming as she was happyas she lookedat her parents as she was drawing as she felt bit of powercoming out as she hurt herself with the power" owwww" she pouted" whatwas that" she asked scared of her own powers she just wanted to play as she looked around as she was playing with her hair since it was covering her eyes a little bit she needed a hair cut she just giggled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"I'm a shark....I've eaten all types of hybrids, oh did they show you my old videos?" She asked getting excited as she sat up looking down at him. Her hands resting lightly on his chest as she drew circles with her finger tips. "Why did you call me watermelons?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Good, I was..." Kitsune paused, turning her attention to Alexia "is something wrong sweetie?" Getting worried she stepped over to to Alexia, grinning as she bent over and started to sniff Alexia. Trying now to laugh she used her tails to move the hair from Alexia's eyes then she started to poke Alexia's under arms.

Kiba had been walking by where Karumi and tiger were. Stopping to listen and see Karumi dart over to the bathroom he turned around with his ears perked up. Walking up behind Karumi with his arms crossed. "Did I hear her say what I think she did tiger?"

Last edited:
"I'm a shark....I've eaten all types of hybrids, oh did they show you my old videos?" She asked getting excited as she sat up looking down at him. Her hands resting lightly on his chest as she drew circles with her finger tips. "Why did you call me watermelons?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Good, I was..." Kitsune paused, turning her attention to Alexia "is something wrong sweetie?" Getting worried she stepped over to to Alexia, grinning as she bent over and started to sniff Alexia. Trying now to laugh she used her tails to move the hair from Alexia's eyes then she started to poke Alexia's under arms.

Kiba had been walking by where Karumi and tiger were. Stopping to listen and see Karumi dart over to the bathroom he turned around with his ears perked up. Walking up behind Karumi with his arms crossed. "Did I hear her say what I think she did tiger?"

sh blushed then she looked at violet and she kissed her and hugged her " but I...I don't know maybe "

Blood sighs putting the girl down and says" This is the shark girl i found in the hall and seriously yes you of eaten many but this one can split dark matter so he would end up poisoning you slowly and it would be very painful".

His neck tiles came to come out showing he's getting irritated and blood stands between them, and says" in fact about dark matter user is they can blow chucks out of things with easy, yes you have scaled but it would still hurt a ton and don't think tiger or raz or ryu would be happy to see you go back in the tube".

Frizt still aggravated doesn't answer but even with out his claws not fully out right now this could go even more south and blood not in the mood for paper work.

Tiger sighs and says" no your heard right but seriously now of all times we'll go into town after all we need to have a guy chat about certain things"

Frizt saw what's going on after few minutes calms down and then says" Fine after all you seem like have your work cut out for you if i did lose it so i don't want that and i don't want kitsune nee chan agree with me, but it's pretty clear right now at least me and water mellows aren't going to get on and yes they were some what disturbing but raptors aren't elegant eaters now i think about it"

Last edited:
Karumi
ritsu.jpg

She just felt someone behind her as she looked up as she wanted to suprise kiba about it" i was going to surprise you about it mama dosen't even know i'm not too sure if i'm really am i just been feeling off lately oh man moms is so going to kill me for this" she say as she sighed" but i'm happy i had it with you" she say to kiba" i guess i have to tell my moms i'm not scared i mean i'm old enough to do it i'm not a kid anymore" she say" i'll guess i go to my mom um do you know where she is tiger she'll be mad at me i think" she say as she just looked around as she felt a bit light headed

Alexia
11249053_481169415372878_503341038_n.jpg

She just looked at her mother looking over her as she looked up at her" nothing mommy i'm okay i'm just drawing" she say as she just looked at her noticing that her mother was sniffing her" um mommy why you sniffing me" she say as she tilt her head she was happy" do i need a bath or something" she say she just wanted to play" can we go play outside i want to play with you and daddy" she say as she just realized her stomach was growling she didn't tell her mom that her head was hurting she was having a headace she just looked outside" mommy can you teach me how to read the older kids are mean to me sometimes since i can't read" she say as she pout a little Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Misako got off of Frizt and stretched "more importantly it wouldn't be fun to get sick" spinning around she looked over at Frizt "neither are sharks love, if you are hungry though I could cook you up something, I'm sure our new little arrival is hungry as well" looking down to Zaria studying her for a moment "do you think she is mine?" She asked blood, sniffing Zaria, not completely sure about what to think. "Hey kid, Zaria, bite down" Misako transformed her right arm to toughen her skin as she held it out. "What are your thoughts on this one blood?" Still not answering who she was to Zaria yet.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kitsune laughed at her reaction "it's okay mommy wants to know when you are in..." when Alexia's powers activated she was blasted across the room, half of her was still in Raz's office but the other half was hanging in Tatsu's. When she made contact with the wall blood flew from her mouth splattering on the floor. Kitsune wasn't moving or breathing.

Kiba laughed nervously "at least one of us can properly cook, but that does explain why you were eating pickles and ice cream last night" Kiba gagging a little bit at the thought. Looking to tiger as he hugged Karumi, having mixed feelings, both nervous and excited about a child. "Hey I'm gonna go out with tiger for a bit okay? You go relaxe a bit and eat something like fruit or something bland if your stomach is still upset" he told Karumi before kissing her cheek. "And brush your teeth or I can't kiss you"

Zaria saw the arm and she nodded before biting down hard on her arm, drawing a bit of blood then she looked at her before she sniffed and notice a dragon walking in the room " mom" she asked then she jumped into ryus arms. Ryu sighed and hugged her " sorry I didn't tell you misako"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
aa7f6dfbcb375fe71ddcdf919df7173a872ee426_hq.gif

She just looked at him" okay i will i see you later i'm going to find mom i need to talk to her" she say as she went to the bathroom as she brushed her teeth as she went where her moms were as she looked at a girl' uh who she is' she thought" uh moms i gotta tell you something you better sit down for this i got good news" she say as she just was messing with her hands she do that when she was nervous she just looked at the girl" and is she my little sister" she say as she smiled looking at her smiled' ug i feel like throwing up again' she thought she was had a pint of ice cream as she ate it Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Eliza
DBpitjRUQAEhcO9.jpg

She just looked around as she was trying to stay away from bullies she just walked to raz lab since she had a check up she took depression pills she broke her arm a week ago from some bullies she looked at raz' hi dr raz i'm here for a check up' she signed she couldn't talk since she didn't know to use her voice as she smiled a little seeing a little girl with the mother' am i here at a bad time' she signed

Last edited:
Misako relaxed returning to normal. "D-Daughter????" Shocked she looked at Zaria then to her arm. "I...um...." sitting back down on the couch not sure how to respond to it. Curling up on the couch into a ball she couldn't handle the situation. "Blood....I can't handle this right now" she begged
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

"Hold on now, you know your mom isn't mentally stable right now, see what tiger thinks and if you really are then you should relaxe" Kiba's tail was between his legs, he wasn't completely comfortable with the situation but wanted to be supportive. "Right tiger?"

Karumi
Ritsu-tainaka-ritsu-25480669-500-375.jpg

SHe just looked at him as she smiled a little" i guess your right about that" she say as she just looked around" ug what do i do" she asked confused" do i lie to her if she asked she knows me" she say" okay i do a ultra sound to see if i'm really am pregenat do you want me to be pregnat" she askes as she smiled holding his hand" when can i tell mom i mean she need to know" she say

Alexia
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02776116-14-02.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was running as she tripped she was playing with her toys she bumped her forehead on the table she just started to cry" mommy it hurts" she say rubbing her bump on her foread she just looked at her daddy as she sighed as she sit up" owie" she say sniffing a little bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune walked over and knelt down picking her up. Kitsune had a cut over her eye from Alexia's little burst of power. "Oh it'll be okay lexi, mommy and daddy are here" holding Lexi close she started to gently rock her to try and calm her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back