• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Tokko dropped her cane, forcing herself to walk over to Alison. Scooping her daughter up she knelt down. Gently rocking as she started to sing softly to her. "It isn't your fault Ali, don't cry because of mommy, I know that..." covering her daughters ears until the screaming stopped. "I miss him too Alison, but do you think Andrew would want to see his little sister crying? He would always try and cheer you up, doing goofy faces or making your beat talk"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
thumb-350-727526.png

She just looked up at her mom as she just sniffed whipping her eyes from crying she just started to calm down" he was a good brothers she didn't hear the screaming anymore she smiled a little she really wanted to eat some cake she just looked around as she saw her mom's cane on the floor as she tilt her head" does it hurt to walk without your cane mommy i'm sorry i made you worry cause i was crying i'm okay now" she say as she looked outside as she just held onto to her mom shirt calming down

Alexia
latest

She just rubbed her eyes as she was feeling a bit hot she coughed a little she walked out of her room as she heard her daddy as she looked around for her mother" daddy i don't feel good" she say feeling weak as she didn't get a shot yet she just coughed she just held onto her father" where mommy" she say her face a little red she was a bit hungry as she held onto her teddy feeling like she was going to pass out again she just hold onto her dad" i want mommy" she say to her father trying not to doze off Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"It does hurt to walk without it but that isn't something the birthday girl should be worrying about!" Wiping the remaining wetness off of Alison's face before standing her up then standing up herself. "Now let's go and get to your party and meet up with everyone okay?" Putting a smile on she chuckled, grabbing a small box in old wrapping paper. "It's a special present that I have for you....it is the last thing that me and Andrew got for you, he never had the chance to see you open it but I'm sure he knew it would make you smile." Handing Alison the box she watched her with anticipation.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
Kitashirakawa.Anko.full.1418692.jpg

She looked at the box as she was excited about opening the box" yay lets go mommy" she say as she just grabbed her mom's cane as she gave it to her" here mommy" she say as she just looked up at her she looked at her outfit as she smiled" lets go to my party" she say as she was sounding excited about it she barely remember her real parents she just looked at her mother as she held onto her mom's shirt" do you think my crush be there" she asked" mommy can i open the box now or do i have to wait till we go to the party" she asked" mommy can you finish doing my hair than we can go to my party i dunno what i wear" she say as she looked around holding her present Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain to as he cut the hot water on letting steam fill the air. "Are you sure that you have time to play?" He asked as he ran his hands over back, brushing the hair from her face he kissed Hanako deeply and passionately.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"I have been an awful good girl lately, plus Aqua is in the creche for a few more hours. I'd be foolish to waste it"
She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her self closer

Dorian smiled as he caresses her lower back and presses her up against the wall. Breaking the kiss he starts to kiss and nibble on her neck. "It would be a shame...." grinning as he pulled her lab coat off tossing it onto the floor. "If your clothes got torn up again" he grinned as he switched from ram to wolf.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Dorian smiled as he caresses her lower back and presses her up against the wall. Breaking the kiss he starts to kiss and nibble on her neck. "It would be a shame...." grinning as he pulled her lab coat off tossing it onto the floor. "If your clothes got torn up again" he grinned as he switched from ram to wolf.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"You already owe me quite the few shirts" She growled, resting her head against him
(Fade to black)

Ash smiled at violet then she blushed when she said something about flirting " huh flirting...I'm not..." She blushed then she sighed " nice to meet you..so what kind of hybrid are you " she asked smiling.

Ryu groaned then she opened one eye, she could feel her tail move slowly then she shivered " where am....I...I thought I died " she whispered then she scraped her tail along the glass
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash smiled at violet then she blushed when she said something about flirting " huh flirting...I'm not..." She blushed then she sighed " nice to meet you..so what kind of hybrid are you " she asked smiling.

Ryu groaned then she opened one eye, she could feel her tail move slowly then she shivered " where am....I...I thought I died " she whispered then she scraped her tail along the glass
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger had left misako in his bed with a jug of water and is now back in the lab and says" it was a close call my dear ryu i manged ti to get you in the tube just in time before your illness beat you and now your cured thanks to the special medicine me and raz made speaking of which it's time for the stimulant and pain killer so you can shake off most of the effects with in a few hours or so".

Fredrick came behind the girl with a tray of lamb and vegetables and gently puts his hand on her waist and says" i see two lovely women getting on really well and thanks for the warm welcome dear, but last but not least yes we are hybrids were a cross between raptors and some splitting dinosaur can't remember the name off the top of my head"

Fritz moved off and way from kitsune and lays on edge of the sofa and his legs dangle over the edge and he says" that's true and as you know that they say about habits well at least i found a big sister type to rest on from time to time where else i'm going to get a decent human pillow, maybe i'm better with older women i seem to get really aggravated with most younger girls and so i'm going to hold you to your promise from now on".

She just rubbed her eyes as she was feeling a bit hot she coughed a little she walked out of her room as she heard her daddy as she looked around for her mother" daddy i don't feel good" she say feeling weak as she didn't get a shot yet she just coughed she just held onto her father" where mommy" she say her face a little red she was a bit hungry as she held onto her teddy feeling like she was going to pass out again she just hold onto her dad" i want mommy" she say to her father trying not to doze off

Raz inject lexi with some medicine to to calm the fever down then puts it back in a case till he can throw it away and picks her up and starts to carry her to the staff lounge

Alexia
20a4fdb1ffa763d9acb5d0542b6268cf.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she was picked up she didn't like she was injected with some medicine" ow that hurts daddy" she whined a little" are we going to see mommy" she coughed a little as she looked at her dad she was still a little hot but she was okay for now since she had the medicine in her system she just started to yawn as she rubbed her eyes the medecine was making her tired

Karumi
tumblr_of01u8qZH41rsjikzo1_400.png

SHe just sighed she had no one to hang out with she didn't know where her fiance was her mom was busy with tiger she was bored so she just was in her room reading her manga she got into anime after the attack she had nothing else beside her boyfriend and tiger and raz they were her family to her she just sighed' soooooooooo booooooooored' she thought as she jut eat some candy she was feeling a little bit lonely she just sighed as she went outside as she was on the swing' i'm so bored why does mama have to be with tiger i want to spend some time with her too' she thought as she was trying to be happy again as she just started to laugh a bit' where are you kiba maybe i can bug mom later take me shopping for my dress or something i gonna make mom where a dress' she thought as she started to laugh a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu looked at him then she nodded slowly before she closed her eyes and rested again " thanks.." she said as her ice formed around her body more.

Ash blushed then she looked at them and she smiled " wow raptors that's amazing your not gonna eat me are you fred " she asked and looked over at the others.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu looked at him then she nodded slowly before she closed her eyes and rested again " thanks.." she said as her ice formed around her body more.

Ash blushed then she looked at them and she smiled " wow raptors that's amazing your not gonna eat me are you fred " she asked and looked over at the others.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She just looked at her dad as she was picked up she didn't like she was injected with some medicine" ow that hurts daddy" she whined a little" are we going to see mommy" she coughed a little as she looked at her dad she was still a little hot but she was okay for now since she had the medicine in her system she just started to yawn as she rubbed her eyes the medecine was making her tired

Fredrick gently laughs and says" nah we've learned to adapt and not rely on meat alone but i would like to hang out with you more because i'm fond of cute girls like you"

Raz continues to take lexi to the staff lounge and says" Sorry about that but it seems your body is changing faster than i expected it to i'll have to run some more tests later to see what i missed".

Texangamer Texangamer

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tiger uses a special needle and injects the medicine through the ice and says" not right now but when your feeling better i want to go on a date with you because there's something i'm portrait i need to tell you"

Alexia
2129138_1320199286071.92res_400_300.jpg

She just gave her dad a pouting face as she just sighed" but but tests are scary will mommy be there and teddy" she asked as she she just looked at him she hated doing tests they were scary for her" will it hurt daddy" she asked as she was scared" i want teddy with the tests and mommy she calms me down when i'm scared" she say as she just hold onto her dad shirt as she was scared she looked sad at the same time she hated when her dad do tests on her" i don't want to do it daddy it's scary i'm not brave like you and mommy" she say pouting Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu looked at him then she frowned " what do you mean tiger " she asked moving a little then she shivered " a date??" She asked.

Ash blushed then she smiled " awe that's sweet " she said then she sat down " so what is hmm that girls name " she asked looking at violet
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu looked at him then she frowned " what do you mean tiger " she asked moving a little then she shivered " a date??" She asked.

Ash blushed then she smiled " awe that's sweet " she said then she sat down " so what is hmm that girls name " she asked looking at violet
@Leo Hyde

Tiger gently smiles and says" i don't want things to be awkward like they were before and now i think about i'm really drawn to the fact your so caring, so i want you to continue to keep that warmth i'm sorry about being so rude and some what unfair before it's misako was the first to show me i could trust women so i wanted keep her to my self but by doing that i'm not better than that bitch back at the old lab that just forced people to her will".

Violet gently giggles and then says" i'm violet gezz you forgot already but oh well, we have a request please try and be fritz friend yes he's foul mouthed and such but something tells me he's trying to climb out of the pit but doesn't know how to".

She just gave her dad a pouting face as she just sighed" but but tests are scary will mommy be there and teddy" she asked as she she just looked at him she hated doing tests they were scary for her" will it hurt daddy" she asked as she was scared" i want teddy with the tests and mommy she calms me down when i'm scared" she say as she just hold onto her dad shirt as she was scared she looked sad at the same time she hated when her dad do tests on her" i don't want to do it daddy it's scary i'm not brave like you and mommy" she say pouting

Raz gently smiles as he gets to the room with kitsune and frizt and then says" Some of it will sting a little but i'll do my best to make sure your ok and sure mum can be there but the teddy no because you might be tempted to fidget and what not, last of all your still a baby so there's plenty of time before you become like me and your mum".

Texangamer Texangamer

Blood finds misako asleep in tigers room, and her curiosity of wanting to know if all lips are the same takes over and she crawls on the bed and playfully leans down and kisses misako and playfully moves her hand through her hair.

Last edited:
Misako opens her eyes slowly kissing blood back, still feeling a bit groggy she wrapped her arms around blood not realizing who it was. "Mhm....wait blood?" She asked pausing for a moment before deepening the kiss with blood. Breaking it slowly she winked "did you find what you wanted?" She asked looking up at her.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu sighed " tiger you have no idea how much I wanted to kill you but it doesn't matter I guess I can get to know you " she said smiling at him

Ash blushed then she nodded " sorry I guess I forgot " she said then she walked over to her and she smiled.

Misako opens her eyes slowly kissing blood back, still feeling a bit groggy she wrapped her arms around blood not realizing who it was. "Mhm....wait blood?" She asked pausing for a moment before deepening the kiss with blood. Breaking it slowly she winked "did you find what you wanted?" She asked looking up at her.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood touches her lips and smiles ever so slightly and then says" each woman's lips are different but for a predator yours a pretty soft, and i want to learn more about hybrids and the world, i'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy that in fact would you mind if we continued"

Tiger laughs it off and says" i had some feeling that was the case but i'm glad we can move on because like i said we'll all be happier this way, oh before i forget i'll bring you some new clothes and bring you to your daughter i'm sure she misses you dearly".

Fridrick gets him camera out and says"
lets take a picture so we can remember the day we first became friends, Fredrick subtly puts his hand over ashes and violet hugs her and then he gets ready to take the picture of them all.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alexia
8194b88c924d372225db2e2e97bcb8a8.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she smiled as she saw her mother than a weird man as she was confused" mommy" she say as she smiled" okay daddy no teddy" she say as she smiled looking at him as she was looking around she wanted to play with her mother" mommy who he" she asked as she was poking her dad as she giggled she wanted to play with her parents as she just smiled looking around the room seeing the weird man Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash blushed as violet hugged her then she smiled and made her hand touch violets hand and held it.

Ryu nodded then she looked confused " daughter which one " she asked confused then she sat down on the ground " I haven't told you yet I have another daughter" she said.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune laughs a little as she helps Frizt sit up. Stretching before turning her attention to Alexia "this is Frizt, he's a new arrival here, one of mommy's jobs is to be there and talk with the other kids and young adults about how they feel and their past" patting her lap for Alexia to climb onto her lap "he's a good young man despite how he acts so there isn't a reason to be afraid of him"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Alexia
profile_picture_by_ushio_online-d5u8ka3.png

She just looked at her mother as she saw her mom patting her lap as she smiled she just climb onto her lap as she smiled " i'm not afraid of him mommy i just shy" she say as she smailed looking around" daddy says i need a test" she say a little afraid as she snuggle against her mother she just smiled she liked spending time with her mom" my nap was good" she say" can i get new toys" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Your father is right about the test, I know you don't like them but you should know he wouldn't do anything to hurt you Lexi" leaning back she stroked the top of lexi's head "you did? That's great, mommy is happy that her little girl didn't have any nightmares this time" laughing she leaned down kissing the top of lexis head before looking over at frizt. "Lexi I guess we can go get you one new toy but you have to do as daddy says okay?" Standing up with Lexi in her arms she headed out of the lounge leaving Frizt there to get some rest.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alexia
tumblr_m3w0g9qEtt1qj96p1o1_500.gif

She just looked at her mother" okay mommy i'll do the test can you be there with me" she asked as she smiled she just hold onto her mother" so i can get new toys" she say smiling " i listen to daddy" she say as she just poke her mother as she giggled" yay i don't like bad dreams" she say" bad dreams are scary" she say as she just smiled looking around as she looked at her parents" i happy" she say as she never been outside of the orphanage she just smiled feeling the wind in her hair Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back