• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Kiba smiled cutting the vegetables up "not all the staff is that bad and if I were you I wouldn't threaten" cooking up some freshly cut meat he had brought in. Relaxing as he finished the meal. Freshly cooked vegetables cooked in a red wine and steak perfectly brazed. Walking over to Brandon he sat the plate down and winked. "Besides I'm not one of the staff, I just cook, my names Kiba, I'm cat hybrid and an empath " sitting across from him he relaxed "but you must be talking Raz's expiraments, they do have a purpose though, like I can talk again"
Slothtastic Slothtastic

Alexia​
pic_1430675078_3.jpg

She just closed her eyes as she yawned holding onto her mother as she slept as has her head on her mother chest she just hold onto her robot with her other hand as she loved her mother she loved her daddy but she gets sad when he too busy to spend time with her she hated her asthma she had hard time breathing sometimes she held onto her mother as she moaned a little moving her head she was scared of the dark

Alison
650114.png

She just made a face at him as she pouted" you forgot about my birthday mommy remembered but you forgot" she say as she just left going to her mother as she sat down" mommy I'm back what are we doing today" she asked as she was humming she was mad that tatsu forgotten her birthday she was making a face and messing with her fingers

Karumi
images

She just looked at her as she just text her boyfriend' I NEED HYBRID MEAT NOOOOOW mom is awake I need fast' she text she just looked at her mom" mom kiba is coming I think do you remember me it's me karumi" she say as she was trying to talk to her mother she had tears in her eyes she was trying not to cry as she just lean against the wall as she had drummer sticks in her hands Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako fell against blood not fighting her. Breathing heavily she looked at her daughter, leaning over she started to sniff her then blood. Calming down but not reverting. "Meat....hybrid meat" she said, her voice rough.

Tatsu laughed as he looked over in Alison's direction "I suspect that you will be more beautiful than she is my dear" standing up he took his medicine "Alison even as smart as you are there are always things to learn, for example, am I truly blind?" He asked

Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune took her lab coat off then laid down holding Lexi to her chest. Smiling she rubbed her back while she let Lexi rest on her chest. Smiling she watched her, tears forming in her eyes "you are so cute....and smart" crying softly.

Kiba headed towards the kitchen to fix lunch for everyone, even Misako if she was awake finally. Looking over he noticed someone eating alone. "Hey, want something better than that crap?" He called as he started to wash some vegetables.
Slothtastic Slothtastic

Blood smirked and says" Your a pain in the ass misako do you have any idea how long it took to make this not to mention raz used half of his own money so hybrids had a chance to recover faster and get over illnesses but above all you almost smashed the panel for ryu's tube, i'll give your meat but i'm not letting you off the hook i'm going to put you back to work soon as you've fully recovered which should be a few days or so". Blood let's go and then goes to a near by fridge in lab and pulls out a plat with a massive piece of meat on it and places it on one of the near by tables.

Raz sneaks behind kitsune and uses her to rest his head on and says"
My work never seems to end i've still got a ton of brats to vaccinate, but i don't like having to use force if i can help it so i'd be really happy for some assistance".

"You may have gotten the chance to speak but I was turned into a half Ram person. And not to mention, look at what they're doing to these kids! Do you think anyone will adopt them if people see them like this? What he's doing is putting us in here for life. And I don't know about you, but it isn't the best thing. Now, get away from the kids and me right now." He growled, standing up and moving to the group of kids whom he protected. He lowered his head a tad, warning him of a charge.​
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alexia
clannad231_20090331204600.jpg

She just scared when her dad went behind her mom she was sleeping on her mom as she got scared breathing she start to cry as she was scared" mommy" she cried as she just looked sad her dad woke her up from her nap as she yawned rubbing her eyes she just grabbed her toy robot as she cuddled with her mom she started to be fussy a little she was cranky since her dad scared her just held onto her mother as she sniffed a little " mommy daddy scared me" she say rubbing her eyes sleepy

Karumi
4W6fqCx.gif

She looked at her mother as she just smiled happy she was okay since she thought it was her fault for getting hurt she just looked at blood" um.... will she be okay" she asked as she looked around" will mama be okay I mean Ryu I have two moms remember I missed them" she say she had to cook something for her mom she just looked around at her other mom tears started to form it was all her fault she wasn't strong enough when she was 14" I'm strong so blood thanks for taking care of my mums" she says smiling at her she got sad when she said she had to go back" go back why" she asked Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0099.JPG Misako jumped onto the table like a wild beast tearing into the pound of flesh. Blood and juices running down her chin as she ate, more splattering onto the table. Only pausing to look around and sniff for more meat and blood. Her mind was broken, she could barely recognize Karumi.

Kitsune jumped at first when Raz touched her. "Don't do that I almost dropped her" she laughing, stroking lexi's back to try and calm her down some "mommy and daddy won't let any scary monsters get you, Lexi should I help daddy with the other kids? He hasn't given mommy much attention lately" asking Lexi but in truth she was teasing Raz.

Tatsu laughed as heard her talk about her birthday "is that today really? My time does fly..." standing up he made his way over to his desk and opened a drawer "there's a little box here for you, why not get it?" He asked with a big grin on his face. The box had a silver necklace in it with a cats paw print made from a emerald.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba sighed following the boy "if you feel that strongly about it I'll give you a chance to prove your point, wanna fight?" Kiba asked Brandon as he leaned back against the wall. "If you can manage to beat one person ill let you and those kids go free, ill even let you pick between three people and if you win or love you can leave, but I'm not sure how long you and the kids will last without Raz's protection" Kiba over the years had started gamble, and very seldom lost the bets he placed. "Your first pick is Misako who is first generation hybrid and is more likely to rip you apart and eat you, oh and she just came out of a deep sleep, but her appetite is pretty big" pausing for a moment to think "your second choice duke, blood defeated him five years ago but he refuses to die for some reason" grinning he set down the first two photos of his choices "or last a blind old man named Tatsu, well blind and only has one arm" setting the third photo down "make your pick if you accept my offer., wolf, shark, or earth dragon"
Slothtastic Slothtastic
(Misako is the last one, Duke is the second, and Tatsu is the first)

"Well I sorta stole the one of Misako when I was younger, although she hasn't aged a day, that aside will you take the bet? Or do you mind if I take the kids for a checkup?" Growing impatient he sighed again "look it's almost time for them to go out into the yard and play...so I need to get them in and then let them go play before lunch"
Slothtastic Slothtastic

View attachment 325733 View attachment 325732 View attachment 325731 Misako jumped onto the table like a wild beast tearing into the pound of flesh. Blood and juices running down her chin as she ate, more splattering onto the table. Only pausing to look around and sniff for more meat and blood. Her mind was broken, she could barely recognize Karumi.

Kitsune jumped at first when Raz touched her. "Don't do that I almost dropped her" she laughing, stroking lexi's back to try and calm her down some "mommy and daddy won't let any scary monsters get you, Lexi should I help daddy with the other kids? He hasn't given mommy much attention lately" asking Lexi but in truth she was teasing Raz.

Tatsu laughed as heard her talk about her birthday "is that today really? My time does fly..." standing up he made his way over to his desk and opened a drawer "there's a little box here for you, why not get it?" He asked with a big grin on his face. The box had a silver necklace in it with a cats paw print made from a emerald.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba sighed following the boy "if you feel that strongly about it I'll give you a chance to prove your point, wanna fight?" Kiba asked Brandon as he leaned back against the wall. "If you can manage to beat one person ill let you and those kids go free, ill even let you pick between three people and if you win or love you can leave, but I'm not sure how long you and the kids will last without Raz's protection" Kiba over the years had started gamble, and very seldom lost the bets he placed. "Your first pick is Misako who is first generation hybrid and is more likely to rip you apart and eat you, oh and she just came out of a deep sleep, but her appetite is pretty big" pausing for a moment to think "your second choice duke, blood defeated him five years ago but he refuses to die for some reason" grinning he set down the first two photos of his choices "or last a blind old man named Tatsu, well blind and only has one arm" setting the third photo down "make your pick if you accept my offer., wolf, shark, or earth dragon"
Slothtastic Slothtastic
(Misako is the last one, Duke is the second, and Tatsu is the first)

Tiger sneaks behind misako and injects her with a dark green needle and then says" You're on a meat detox for the next two days i'm very angry with you for smashing my hard work, and your daughter is worried about you and blaming herself for it so it's flipping well time you woke up".

Pinra comes in and says" It even though tetsu's no keen on the whole killing thing he's still more than a force to reckon with simply put the chance of you have broken bones are very high, also what can you do you have no contacts or providers and so on how do you expect to give these kids even a basic life"? " Last of all he's right it won't take long with the amount of foes for your or and the kids to be killed", " Sure raz does experiment on them but he never does anything to extreme because he knows how it feels but at the same time he has to keep balance that is the hard thing about having to play the bad guy".

Raz puts on an act and says" oh no what should i do if you don't help me kitsune that sure would be trouble and lexi i'm sorry for scaring you but your mums right your special and we won't let anyone hurt you".

Misako turns around about to bite into tigers arm, pausing she sniffs him, blushing she wraps her arms around his arm and held it to her chest. Looking up at him she reverted back to normal, still not talking, nuzzling against his arm "anything....you....say....I will...do" the hormones she was smelling and giving off were more intense to her, she had a deep attraction to tiger.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
e49907460c88fb14617bef0ea55369b3.jpg
She just looked at tiger as she felt the blame for what happened to her mom she just sit there every day she came and check on her mother" why did you have to tell her that it was a secret you promised you wouldn't tell my mum" she say to tiger as she sighed sitting on the chair as she looked around as she just sighed having bit scars after her mom was like this she hurt herself she haven't cut herself since Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alexia
fix-your-hat-ushio.jpg

She just yawned as she was calming down when her mommy was trying to calm her down' yay I don't get a check up yay me' she thought as she hold to her mother whenever she gets check ups she tend to fall asleep​

Alison
images

She just looked at him as she went to the desk as she open the box as she saw a box as she open it" whoa daddy it's pretty" she say covering her mouth" sorry I know your not my dad I don't know why I said that" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Karumi just looked at tiger as she felt the blame for what happened to her mom she just sit there every day she came and check on her mother" why did you have to tell her that it was a secret you promised you wouldn't tell my mum" she say to tiger as she sighed sitting on the chair as she looked around as she just sighed having bit scars after her mom was like this she hurt herself she haven't cut herself since L Leo radomire

Alexia just yawned as she was calming down when her mommy was trying to calm her down' yay I don't get a check up yay me' she thought as she hold to her mother whenever she gets check ups she tend to fall asleep

Alison just looked at him as she went to the desk as she open the box as she saw a box as she open it" whoa daddy it's pretty" she say covering her mouth" sorry I know your not my dad I don't know why I said that" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tiger sighs and says" Even if i hadn't you would of at some point you've always been like this which is good and bad, but i'm not blaming you it simply is what is, but i have kept my promise on most occasions so try not to be down in the dumps, and one day i'll bring this family even closer because i don't want either your mums to feel the pain and loneliness i have over the last five years". Tiger pauses for a minute or so then says" i'll be adjusting ryu's tank tomorrow and when she's fully recovered lets go on a family outing to the new theme park"

Tatsu put his arms around Alison pulling her to his chest "it's okay if you call me daddy, I've been a father figure to you for years, teaching you, cleaning your diapers, wiping away your tears and chasing the monsters away" laughing at her reaction.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune huffing turned around and kissed Raz on the tip of his nose "fine ill help, but you are doing my checkup!" Being a bit dramatic with how she spoke. Hearing what Lexi said she looked down at her daughter with a puzzled look "oh no young lady you are still getting one, don't think that just because mommy is teasing daddy that your father would dare miss giving you a checkup, he is methodical like that"

"Play with me kitten..." she begged tiger. Misako' ' ' eyes turn red as she sniffs the air and walks over to Karumi. "Bad....girl!" She says growling, grabbing Karumi's arms she tore the sleeves off looking at her arms. "Idiot...!" Growling she pulled Karumi close "idiot....idiot...idiot!" Misako was yelling, dispite what it may have seemed she wasn't calling Karumi an idiot but was more mad that her offspring had harmed herself, over Misako.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
images

just looked at him as she just smiles" yay daddy" she say as she just smiled hugging her dad as she just hold to him" wanna find mommy I mean I want to see what she got me as she smiled laying against him as she was happy" yeah you was always protective of me and mommy I love you and mommy" she say" what was I like as a baby" she asked​

Alexia
profile_picture_by_ushio_online-d5u8ka3.png

just pouted as she just looked at her mommy as she sighed" but mommy" she sat as she sighed" fine ill do it" she say as she hold onto her toy as she looked at her daddy" mommy I'm hungry can we eat pwrase" she say" after check up" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Play with me kitten..." she begged tiger. Misako' ' ' eyes turn red as she sniffs the air and walks over to Karumi. "Bad....girl!" She says growling, grabbing Karumi's arms she tore the sleeves off looking at her arms. "Idiot...!" Growling she pulled Karumi close "idiot....idiot...idiot!" Misako was yelling, dispite what it may have seemed she wasn't calling Karumi an idiot but was more mad that her offspring had harmed herself, over Misako.

Tiger sighs and says" By the ways if you ever pull this nonsense again i'll take away your car and ground you for a month, i may be busy but that doesn't mean if you needed help i wouldn't help you so you can depend on me at times, and before you get mad at shark chan keep in mind if it was another scientist other than the friendly here you would be in a jacket and special cell so that's why i need you to promise us both you'll never do it again".

Raz gently laughs and says" that's right there's no way i'd miss your check up but i'm glad you're willing to do it now that's a good girl, and mum's as well so you have even more support with that said i'd better go and check on the lab to see how ryu's doing".

Karumi
3619bcc481d37d81066963fdaa387c83.jpg

she just looked at him as she sighed as she gave him her car keys" just ground me since I hurt myself again the grounding wasn't working on her she hated when tiger pulls her ear which hurts" mum yeah I'm bad girl yell at me for being bad do something I want you back" she say crying as she had her head on her she was still shorter than her mum she just placed her head on her she just calmed down" I'm sorry for hurting myself I was depressed when you were gone" she cries she keeps her hair short she likes her hair short she just sighed a bit Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako with tear filled eyes hit Karumi on top of the head. Turning around she let go and headed out of the lab and towards the main gate.

Kitsune stood up following Raz. "I'll prep Lexi and myself while you do that okay?" She asked him as she giggled and tried to tickle Lexi under her arms.

Tatsu blushed not really expecting Alison to ask him that "um....well you weren't exactly easy to care for, you were always crying and keeping everyone up, not to mention your diapers could have killed a dung beatle...." laughing nervously as he stroked her ears "although you never liked anyone other than Tokko or myself holding you, you'd always pitch a fit until we got there and wouldn't stop, you kept Kiba up all the time and the others"

Karumi rubbed her head since her mother hit her head" ow that hurt not fair okay maybe I deserve that from mum" she says as she sighed as she followed her mother" I'm sorry mum I won't do it again please forgive me" she say

Alison just giggled as she was smiling" yup I don't trust anyone except you two I look up to you two I don't like tue others they scary I miss Andrew he was a big brother I still healing from it but I'm okay as long I have mommy and you" she say as she was smiling she just was cuddling with him

Alexis just looked at her mommy as she was giggling as she just was giggling as she was getting tickled by her mommy" that tickles mommy hehe" she say as she hated the check ups" we go to check up now mommy" she asked laughing as she was getting tickled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf L Leo Radomire

Karumi rubbed her head since her mother hit her head" ow that hurt not fair okay maybe I deserve that from mum" she says as she sighed as she followed her mother" I'm sorry mum I won't do it again please forgive me" she say

Alison just giggled as she was smiling" yup I don't trust anyone except you two I look up to you two I don't like tue others they scary I miss Andrew he was a big brother I still healing from it but I'm okay as long I have mommy and you" she say as she was smiling she just was cuddling with him

Alexis just looked at her mommy as she was giggling as she just was giggling as she was getting tickled by her mommy" that tickles mommy hehe" she say as she hated the check ups" we go to check up now mommy" she asked laughing as she was getting tickled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf L Leo Radomire

Raz laughs at the comment by kitsune on the way to the lab he sees miasko gently grabs misakos arm and says" Give me one hour and i'll take you both out so we can have a long talk there's several important things i need to tell you about who the tech works, please wait at the playground". He then lets go and continues toward the lab he checks his magic pad and sees there's been damage to the lab and isn't happy but known flipping out won't help.

Tiger looks at the control pannel and almost starts to cry and starts the power up for the generator this would take four hour to kick in and he is cranky

"Mad....mad doesn't even begin to explain how I feel" Misako paused looking at Raz's hand "fine, make it quick" grunting as she pulled away. "Karumi...." stopping at the playground she turned around changing "I'm not very good at expressing myself right now so I'm going to let my fists do the talking....and if you hold back you will die" Misako warned as her transformation finished, her fin slamming on the ground as she roared and started to circle Karumi as if she were prey.

Kitsune sat down, changing into some more comfortable clothes as she looked down at Lexi "you may not like them but it puts me and daddy at ease to know you are healthy, you are the youngest second generation, and even they have problems" smiling as she offered Lexi her inhaler.

"How are your classes doing? I know Kiba has been your tutor since I've lost a majority of my sight, I hope he hasn't been slacking..." Tatsu leaned back against the couch. Smiling as he sniffed Alison's hair "you haven't bathed today..." teasing her
Texangamer Texangamer

"Mad....mad doesn't even begin to explain how I feel" Misako paused looking at Raz's hand "fine, make it quick" grunting as she pulled away. "Karumi...." stopping at the playground she turned around changing "I'm not very good at expressing myself right now so I'm going to let my fists do the talking....and if you hold back you will die" Misako warned as her transformation finished, her fin slamming on the ground as she roared and started to circle Karumi as if she were prey.

Kitsune sat down, changing into some more comfortable clothes as she looked down at Lexi "you may not like them but it puts me and daddy at ease to know you are healthy, you are the youngest second generation, and even they have problems" smiling as she offered Lexi her inhaler.

"How are your classes doing? I know Kiba has been your tutor since I've lost a majority of my sight, I hope he hasn't been slacking..." Tatsu leaned back against the couch. Smiling as he sniffed Alison's hair "you haven't bathed today..." teasing her
Texangamer Texangamer

Raz sighs and says loudly" don't be stupid misako in your current state i don't even have to transform to beat you, and if blood wanted to she could of broken several of your bones for your own sake don't force her to go primal on you and it would suck for kurumi to see you get beat down in front of her". " i've got work to do but before i forget in your state any wounds you take will take ten times longer to heal and i'm sure tiger will be even more steamed if you a vegtable".

Tiger stands to the side of the changing room and says" Are you respectable kitsune i wouldn't want to accidentally walk in on you the main power will last four more hours just enough for the back up generators to come on but that also means no sleep for me and i could use some".

Karumi just looked at her mother as she was getting ready to fight as she smirked" hehe" she say as she looked at her mother as she just used her strongest move on her mother as she couldn't die here since she loved her boyfriend more than anything she just smiled" I take you on I love kiba and I can't die here I want to have kids worn him and get married I get your beyond mad but hear me out" she say

Alexia smiled to her mommy as she just looked at her inhealer" second genation" she say as she smiled looking around" okay let's do the check up I'm ready mommy" she say as she looked around

Alison just looked at her dad as she giggled" I can take a bath now " she say to him as she was ready to have some cake" am I having cake for my birthday I want cake" she say as she just wanted to play with her dad" I wonder what mommy getting me" she say

Karumi just looked at her mother as she was getting ready to fight as she smirked" hehe" she say as she looked at her mother as she just used her strongest move on her mother as she couldn't die here since she loved her boyfriend more than anything she just smiled" I take you on I love kiba and I can't die here I want to have kids worn him and get married I get your beyond mad but hear me out" she say

Alexia smiled to her mommy as she just looked at her inhealer" second genation" she say as she smiled looking around" okay let's do the check up I'm ready mommy" she say as she looked around

Alison just looked at her dad as she giggled" I can take a bath now " she say to him as she was ready to have some cake" am I having cake for my birthday I want cake" she say as she just wanted to play with her dad" I wonder what mommy getting me" she say

Pinra watches from a tree because he's bored and smirks ' well both are a bit thick headed and blood will be out soon and i'm sure that will get them to stop, seriously tiger and raz spent all this time and now this'

"Probably some blocks, you may be getting older but she still sees you as her little girl, I'm going to lay down for a bit, but you can ask Kiba about the cake, oh and you better go take a bath" Tatsu lays down on the couch closing his eyes as he yawns sleepily.

Kitsune grins as she sets Lexi aside. Bunching her tank top up under her arm to make it look like she had nothing but her arm covering her chest. "We are all ready tiger" she called and laid her tails over her waist to hide her shorts. "I guess it is time to service the power lines isn't it..."

Misako paused long enough to listen to what Raz had to say as electricity flowed through her body. Smoke rising off her skin as she turned slowly looking at Karumi. Dropping to her knees she doubled over coughing, a grin on her face as she reverted to her human form. "Raz can you help me to your lab I can't move..." she was proud of her daughter in a way, despite being in a weakened state she had managed to paralyze Misako "now I just need to fight Kiba and see if he can protect you...but I guess I should wait until I get the green light from Raz" laughing nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back