• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites [Official RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nickoli Syr
Interaction: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra fancries1 fancries1 Moka-chan Moka-chan Retro Dreamer Retro Dreamer
Mentioned: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra fancries1 fancries1 Moka-chan Moka-chan Retro Dreamer Retro Dreamer

[IMG='align:right;width:430px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/41/c8/d3/41c8d3ae6fca4e05b76e27839398b670.jpg[/IMG]
Nick immediately realized he'd made one of his stupid mistakes, here he was revealing his abilities to a vampire he just met 10 minutes ago. If his father found out he would kill him, glancing over at Isabelle he frowned slightly as he read her thoughts "Sorry, I'll try not to read your thoughts or invade them" he said in her head one last time, he made a note not to do it again unless it was absolutely needed.. Taking notice of the fact that Annie and Laney could tell that something was definitely weird about them, he was used to people noticing that about him. There had been times when he would answer peoples thoughts out loud before they had the chance to ask him. He'd gotten better at not doing that anymore.

Glancing up he kept a lazy smile on his face, trying to seem nonchalant keep the mood easy he didn't need everyone becoming anxious. He wasn't sure how much of her training Annie had covered but her instincts were telling her that she was in danger. If he was, to be honest, her only danger came from Rodrick who sometimes had troubles with his bloodlust. He wasn't sure how Isabelle was but if something was to happen he would protect both humans from harm. He watched as Laney went to help the chocking vampire keeping an eye on her in case she would need help.

He turned to look at Isabelle thinking about it, it would be nice to go for a hike and maybe swimming. Checking his phone he saw that it was already 10:00, he said he would get home by 10:30 but he hadn't been to the waterfall in a while. Tapping his feet he nodded "Yeah, I'll come with you. It would be nice to go for a hike. Plus I'm not tired yet", he turned to Annie "Would you like to join?" he asked politely hoping she'd say no. He enjoyed her company, but he expected Isabelle wanted to go running and maybe hunting and Annie would not be safe with them if she tagged along. "You coming?" he asked Rodrick turning his head slightly to glance at his friend.

Last edited:
annie5.jpg
Location: Coffee Shop. Interacts: fancries1 fancries1 Colelovesrp Colelovesrp Retro Dreamer Retro Dreamer
Annie smiled at Nicks casual demeanor, a voice sounding like her mother warned that it could be a trap but it was easily shut out. She had panicked over nothing, the people around her weren't her enemies and even considering them as such could lead to complete paranoia. At the question of if she was coming a 'yes please' was on her lips before she realized that the question was a formality. Annie suddenly realized that they didn't want her to join them because she wasn't like them, what that meant exactly she didn't want to look at to closely because of the complications it might bring with it. "No it's fine, I need to head home. But it was really great talking with you all! And I'll see all around school, and Nicky-Nick I'll see you in class tomorrow. Night guys."

She got up to leave before the happy words of her mother telling her about hunters possibly moving into Cleora, the preserve was a big spot for the supernatural even Annie knew that. She had been warned about it enough times, not that she ever listened after all hiking at night was too pretty to pass up, and her parents had gone hunting there before. Which meant that it would be a smart place for any new hunters to set up and wait for their prey, "if you guys go then be careful." The words tumbled from her lips without her permission but when they were out she waited to make sure they understood.

Maybe she was completely wrong about everything and her mothers paranoia was rubbing off on her but on the off chance she was even slightly correct on her suspicion, then they deserved a warning. She wouldn't say a single thing to her parents or brother because while she had just met them she at least on a base level trusted them and didn't want harm to come to them. "There are a lot of rumors that weird stuff happens at night so just...yeah." She wanted to make sure they understood what she was trying to warn them about, and if she was wrong then it was still fair to warn them.

Hanah Solo
streets
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Hanah shaked her head when Dylan questioned, if she had saw dog-that-wasn't-dog-thing before. When Dylan told she could eat from clovebox, Hanah stopped crying and gived sweet smile to her.
"Thanks Miss." She said before opening clovebox and taking bar.​

0d7e029ba4bfd8477975ad93aba66ffa.jpg Dylan Evergreen
Interaction: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Mentioned: N/A

"Dylan, Dylan Evergreen," She said, looking off down the street. She could hear sirens, though this girl wouldn't for at least another minute or so. Speaking of which, she seemed to have calmed down. He heart beat had slowed a little, and while it probably wasn't going to last long, it was good she wasn't freaking. However, this left Dylan woth a few moments to think. If she hadn't seen that wolf before, then that meant there were a few possibilities of why it was there. Now, from what she could tell, it was feral. Most wolves in that area, even the more violent ones, don't outright mail someone like that, they're smarter, and hunt safer. So it could be hiding in the forest preserve, or blending into the small homeless population. Reguardless, she was going to have to keep an eye out for it. And maybe, even warn someone else about it.

Anyway, she sighed, running a hand through her hair as she walked over to her car, leaning up against it. "When the paramedics get here, I'll help you into one of the ambulances. Chances are though you won't know what's happened to your mom until after you arrive at the hospital. Stay calm though," Dylan said, noticing a fair heartbeat in the air. Her mom still stood a small chance, though it was slim. "What's your name? If you can't, I can try to explain to whoever shows up about what happened."

Hanah Solo
streets
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Hanah nodded her head as she was nibbling bar. As Dylan quessed Hanah's name she remembered how she introduced herself at begin of school year.
"My name is Hanah Solo, i am 14 yeals old." Then she stopped herself as it felt very wrong way to introduse right now and she just nodded to that Dylan would explain what has happened.​

{August - outfit} [IMG='width:500px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/89/17/df8917b1b2cd07f0f1dda98cdb1bd40b.png[/IMG][IMG='width:500px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/3c/b2/cf3cb236f4755a50a9a657f5743f4f1a.jpg[/IMG] {Damian - outfit}

Interactions: jinkx jinkx

Mentions: N/A​

August could feel the girl's judgement, her assessments of him. But he didn't care. Living for two hundred-forty years teaches someone many things, one of them being not to put too much thought, or care, into how people perceive you. But she mentioned how she was keeping tabs on both him and his brother. A bit of a red flag went off, but nothing too alarming. This wouldn't have been the first time someone kept tabs on August and Damian.

"I've been to some particularly nasty places before where vampire on vampire crime is far from uncommon. It didn't take me long to figure out that things work differently around here. But it doesn't hurt to be aware of others of my kind. Though, it's difficult in places like this- Cleora seems to draw in people like ourselves.", and August could relate to her words. Back when August lived in France, around the time of the French Revolution, vamp on vamp crimes were typical. Then again, it was a time of reformation; she was right about Cleora too, with it being a hotspot, or some type of beacon for the supernatural. But he still knew what she meant.

"I moved here last year, I'm certain we've met before but I'm not sure we've ever truly struck up conversation.", she added, luckily. As a response, August nodded his head, showing that he at least understood what she was saying.

The line moved up more, and now the people behind the counter were working on August's order, by the smell of it. As for his vampire friend, she retrieved her beverage and returned once it was in her possession, which was fine by Auggie. He could use the company while he waited for his order. Plus, she was one of his kind, so he could connect with her more on a personal level than the rest of the people in the gas station.

When she came back, she said, "I get the impression that your brother is the boss of you, judging by the fact that he gets to wait in the car while you're in here. Am I right? ".

August couldn't help but chuckle at her remark. Sure Damian may have been the older one out of the two, but he certainly wasn't in charge. In fact, neither one of them was really "in-charge". They both understand each other in a way that even they can't comprehend, and act similar in some situations as well. So there was never a real need for someone to "take charge".

"Ah, no, actually,", August started, "we don't necessarily have a 'hierarchy' in terms of authority. I'm just the more light-hearted and, overall, better brother; he's the more brooding, anti-social half.", he explained.

By the time he finished speaking, the one barista behind the counter announced, "Order 64." and placed the latte-like drink on the pick-up counter. August's order number was 64, so he grabbed the drink and stepped out of line.

"What about you though?", August inquired, walking to the exit, "Do you have any siblings?".

He pushed the door open and walked through, keeping it propped open for his 'friend' to walk through. After all, he was a gentleman.​

Mars

Interactions: Jabo0ody Jabo0ody

"Better!" Mars laughed, amused.

He picked up his drink from the counter and she followed him to the door, stepping outside into what was undeniably evening. Where the werewolf girl had been filling up her car, there was now a different car and the distinct smell was fading- she was gone. Mars was grateful. Something about those creatures unsettled her, rubbed her the wrong way; she wasn't sure what it was. A slight breeze had started to pick up, whipping at her hair, but one of the handful of benefits of being a vampire was that Mars had not felt cold in a long time. It's hard to feel anything much, when you're essentially a corpse.

"Thanks," Mars turned her head to smile at August. She did think it was gentlemanly of him to hold the door and it pleased her, though she supposed that was because her views on men were still a little dated. At his question, she just shrugged, "Who knows? I don't even know if my mother and father are living or dead for sure, though of course I can assume. I've been running anyway for a very long time now," She took a long sip of her coffee, "Even if I did have any siblings, I'm sure I'd give them a fright by showing up. After all, I'm in the grave as far as anyone knows."

She kept walking, pausing only by the Chapelles' car to tap on the window and offer Damian a wicked grin. She kept walking, so quick that if an onlooker had blinked, they might have missed the interaction. Before she was about to leave, Mars hesistated. Again, she turned back to wave at August in a friendly sort of way and called, "Maybe I'll see you around!"

It didn't take her long to disappear into the night- The Great Disappearing Trick. Just keep walking, walking, walking until you slip into the shadows and disappear out of sight. Abracadabra; Mars was gone. She thought, as she walked away, that August had been nice and she'd enjoyed speaking to him. But there was very little about him that intrigued her. What a shame.

Hanah Solo
streets
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ambulance arrived and two paramedics came out of it. One of them walked to Dylan.
"You called about animal attack victims? Where are they?"​

Interaction: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

"Hannah Solo? Your parents Star Wars fans?" Dylan asked to lighten the mood, though she knew it wouldn't. The remainder of the time waiting for the paramedics was spent in silence, Dylan slowly getting more restless as the sirens got closer, and louder. And, unfortunately at the smell of fresh meat. She never hunted humans, she's never bit a human, but that didn't mean that when one was injured, or being torn open by other wolves, she didn't feel an unnatural urge to, well, eat it. She was a wolf though, fresh meat was something that all of them found naturally drawn too, no matter the type of wolf. But she wasn't going to do anything, she couldn't. All she did was distance herself from the alley.

When the paramedics arrived, they approached her. "The girl is there in my car, she's 14, her name is Hannah solo. The dog didn't hurt her, but she's injured reguardless. A broken rib, bruises, stuff linked go abuse, though it's probably bullies," Dylan said, pointing at Hannah. "Her mom is in the alley. I don't think she has long, it was pretty bad from what I saw, but I...I didn't think Hannah should see her like that."

Hanah Solo
streets
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Other paramedic walked to alley and radioed that Hanah's mother was still alive.
"Could you help girl to front seat of ambulance, miss?" Said one who had talked with Dylan and left then to help his friend with stretcher.

When both patients where packed in ambulance, it left sirens on.

(Done, if you want Hanah (one n) told you where she lives when Dylan helped her in ambulance)​

[IMG='width:414px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1539621502558-png.492854/[/IMG]​

-Cherilyn Nichols-
Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden
------
Cherilyn escaped the mall quickly after the coffee situation, and stepped onto the streets. It was still early, judging by the light levels.
An ambulance wailed and the pavement reeked of blood. Judging by a small crowd nearby, somebody had been injured.
She noticed a girl standing by the road and approached her with a look of vague concern.
"What happened?" she asked. The smell of blood was sinking into her and she could feel her fangs pressing into her tongue slightly.
She hadn't had anything to drink that morning, and it was getting to her quickly. If only she could find somewhere to
hide and drink, or hunt... but the streets were too busy for it to go unnoticed.​

Amber Rowan Brightwood

Sirens?
Amber picked a pace up to a jog toward the source of the commotion. And--god--the smell of blood.
'Ew ew ew, what the hell happened here?'
She mumbled to herself as she observed what she could. A moment later, Amber took her phone out of her pocket and dialed her brother.
'Heeeeey, I'm near the streets by the mall, you're gonna get busy soon. Yeah... I can't tell what happened but it smells like blood, so I'm guessing someone lost control of themselves or something-or-other. Can't tell what specifically. They've already got ambulances here. Yep. Heh--yeah, good luck, you're gonna need it.'

Discreetly pocketing her phone again, Amber cautiously stepped around the scene. She made note that numerous people around it weren't human. She didn't make a big deal of it, it wasn't an unusual thing her her to spot. But it did make her more curious as to what or who exactly might have been involved with… this.

@ all present

Interaction: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI thegirlwhohadnoname thegirlwhohadnoname

"I...your the paramedic, what the he'll am I supposed to do?" Dylan asked harshly, as she watched the man walk off down the alley. With a sigh, she was about to go and help Hanah into the ambulance, when a girl approached her. Grey. This girl smelled like grey, so while Dylan have her an odd look, and answered. "A wolf attacked someone in the alley," she said, "Feral." After that, she raised her hand infront of her mouth, using to of her fingers to make the signal for fangs, looking at the girl woth a cocked eyebrow. A discreet way to ask of she was a vampire. However, after a few seconds of waiting for an answer, she turned and approached the girl sitting in her car. "Put your arms around my shoulders, and I'll put you in the ambulance, okay?"

original.gif

Cleora Morning News Broadcast

"Good Morning folks of Cleora! This is Lisa Peck reporting the morning news here at the Cleora News Station. Our first story this morning is a rather tragic and gruesome one. To preserve the innocence of children, we advise that you keep the young ones out of listening vicinity. We now go to Robert with this breaking story." The scene shifts to a male reporter who is currently standing near the entrance to Cleora Preserve. Behind him, police officers, medics, detectives, and yellow CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS tape block him from going any further. The authorities and emergency responders have a look of terror and shock as they crowd around the scene.

"Well Lisa I'm live in front of Cleora's Nature Preserve, where, hours ago, nearly fifty dead bodies had been discovered. As you can see behind me, authorities are scrambling to section off the preserve to the best of their ability. It seems that it'll be a while before residents of Cleora are able to return back to the surrounding forest. Lisa, I'm just now being informed that the situation is so bad that the FBI is now involved. Speaking of which,". The camera swivels around, facing a parade of government official vehicles, with FBI labeled on the doors, speeding up the dirt road. The camera swings back to focus on Robert. "It seems as though no suspects have been announced, and authorities are giving limited information. All that we know, as of now, is that their had been various calls being made to the Sheriff's Department; and when authorities arrived on scene, they had unveiled the massacre that is now behind me. Earlier, we had caught a glimpse of just one body that was being transported away to an undisclosed location. But from what I saw the body was completely mutilated. Deep scratches had covered the body and the victim's throat was torn out. Along with the body, authorities had been transporting what looked like military-grade weapons. Which begs the question: what exactly happened here at the Preserve last night?" Robert glared deeply into the lens of the camera, any viewer could tell that he was feeling distressed. "Back to you."

"Well thank you Richard. To the fine folks of Cleora, we here at Cleora New Station would like to wish you a safe and secure day." Lisa cleared her throat. "And in other news, with no political candidates to run for the office of mayor, as well as our sitting mayor retiring, it seems that there aren't many options. Late last night the mayor addressed the situation by stating he would be willing to come out of retirement and go for another term in order to remedy the situation. More on this story later. Now here's Sam with the weather..." The News Broadcast would continue with other bits of news and what not.

tumblr_p0ynnfRp6d1ttghg8o2_400.png Dylan Evergreen
Interaction: Open

Location: Evergreen Residence - Cleora Highschool Parking Lot
Monday. It was monday, and around 7:00 when Dylan shuffled out of her room, wearing one of her father's old t-shirts, and a pair of pink joggers she should really clean. Her aunt Helana, a tall, slender woman with blonde hair, and steely grey eyes was already dressed for work, in her typical comfortable, yet casual attire of a 7th grade teacher, was busy in the kitchen making breakfast. Knowing her niece would have half alseep, she was already pouring her a cup of coffee, handing it to the teen as she shuffled past with a tired smile, taking a sip as she went to join her uncle George in the living room.

Now, compared to his wife, George was a rather average man. A bit stocky, with a full head of greying brown hair, and a beard that could make anyone jealous, nothing really stood out about him that much. Anyway, she sat down next to him, her legs pulled up and criss crossed as the news theme played. Dylan and her uncle always watched the news before her cousins came out to watch some random cartoon before they had to go to school. Lucy, the 6 year old, was always partial to Dragon Tails, but Jason, the 8 year old, would want to watch Ben Ten. Monday however, meant rhat they would be digging over Sponge Bob and Scooby Doo. Thank god Dylan had to leave before that happened. Anyway, her uncle turned up the volume a tad, both of them sitting in silence as they watched.

Bodies had been found in the nature preserve, Dylan earning a sucpious side ways glance form her uncle as she perked up, her brows furrowing. This was bad, this was very bad. How long had that been going on? Long enough for 50 people to have been murdered. Or, was it all in one night? We're they all from around here, in Cleroa? If that was the case, the shot of the wounds sending chills down her spine. From the description of the wounds, that was a wolf, no doubt about it. The military grade weapons meant either hunters, or poachers, but Dylan was going for the latter. The thought made her blood run cold. Hunters, here in Cleroa? The sheer number of bodies meant there was a big fight last night, possibly wiping out an entire pack, or a lot of loners and ferals. She was lost in thought, to the point where Dylanna accidently broke the coffee cup in her hands.

"As shit," she muttered, staring up, her uncle handing her a towel. They were use to things like this happening, which is why the cups Dylan usednwere very cheap. For the next few minutes, as the story ended and it ran to others, Dylan was drying up the area rug and couch, along with cleaning up the ceramic pieces. As she went to throw them away, she was stopped by her uncle.

"None of those were you, right?" See, her family knew about what she was, they were no strangers to the world of the supernatural, and while it wasn't always the best idea, they cold be trusted. Dylan shook her head.

"No, I don't hunt people. Hell, I hardly hunt at all, not put there at least. That...that means trouble." Her words must have been enough, and George grunted, and sat back down, allowing her to go get cleaning up. Because of the coffee incident, Dylan was forced to take a quick shower, before getting dressed for school. A burgundy crop top, black skinny jeans, her leather jacket and combat boots, it was 7:25 when her aunt gave her a box filled with some breakfast, a kiss on the cheek, and a quick hug. Dylan said goodbye to George and the kids, before she left for school.

She lived five minutes away, which gave her ten to eat a breakfast consisting of pancakes, a small piece of rare steak, and a small carton of orange juice. Instead of sitting inside her car, Dylan got out, and walked around to sit on the trunk, before digging into her food. Sure, she could have gone inside, but it would be too loud, especially for 7:30 in the morning.

Last edited:
21azcbl.jpg
Emmeline Hawkins

Interactions: Open
Mentions: Mars, jinkx jinkx

Emmeline sat on the couch, glued to the tv as she drank her coffee. “That’s absolutely wild,” Em turned around to glance at her two brothers and her sister who had gathered behind her to watch the news cast, “I was just there last night! Spooky to think what could of happened. It must of been some sort of animal attack right? Maybe coyotes or something.” Em clicked the tv off once the broadcast had switched topics. She thought back to the night before, specifically to the girl she had encountered. She didn’t seem as if she was intending on leaving the woods any time soon ’Jeeze, hope she didn’t end up like those folks...’. Shaking off the uncomfortable feeling the newscast gave her, she pulled herself and her two younger brothers, Colin and Owen, ready for school.

After dropping off the boys at their respective middle and elementary school, Emmeline was finally able to head to school herself. During her commute, it seemed like all anyone on the radio could talk about was the bodies. Em couldn’t fault them on it though, it was such big news after all. She sat in the parking lot of the school for a few extra minutes, hoping to catch anymore details as they’re released. Eventually the time came to pull her act together and head inside. She did so, sort of begrudgingly, with her eyes practically glued to her phone while she was refreshing the new’s webpage as she approached her locker.​

Last edited:
1432250405366.jpg
Annie didn't expect the news to hurt so bad, she knew that her mother had talked about it the day before but seeing it on the news made it feel to real. That and the way her mother sang songs of joy through out the house and the way her father was laughing his deep belly laugh at every little thing, it all reminded her that all those innocent people were dead. She always knew deep down that something like this was bound to happen but it didn't help, the idea of having to join up with the hunters that killed them was a very real worry. If she did she would be expected to prove her worth, and that meant killing someone that was most likely innocent. Annie didn't know if she could do that, kill something that didn't deserve it. Annie had been on a few select hunts before but it had never- she was thrown out of her thoughts by her brother lightly grabbing her shoulder.

"You alright, petite soeur?" Remy spoke in a hushed tone and Annie felt herself waver before giving a small nod, "Oui je vais bien." Remy sighed knowing that she was point blank lying to him and still drew her into a hug. "Listen, we can talk later ok? I know how you feel, it'll be ok." Annie nodded and after a moment of hugging drew away, Remy gave her one final pat before retreating back into his room and Annie ventured to the kitchen. Her mother stopped her singning to beam at Annie, "oh Ana-Maria, have you heard? It was all over the news, now every leech and mutt will know they are marked! If you see one, take it out. If we kill enough of the monsters then maybe we'll be brought back in. Remember Ana-Maria, redeming our family is the reason you were born and is what you've been training for you're whole life. Do not let us down." Annie couldn't find her voice and instead gave a jerky nod, Margeruite glided over to give her forehead a kiss and bid her a good day.

Annie drove to the school with the radio off and after parking and exiting the car she felt a dam let loose, she made it to the curb before sinking down and the tears slipped loose. She quickly wiped them away and berated herself, but the tears still slipped out. The image her mind brought up of the killed and the way her mother sang from joy at their deaths was to much, the knowledge that if her parents got their way that she would have to join them made her sick.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo
Hospital > school
Open

Hanah had slept at hospital, waiting for what would happen to her mother, all money that her mother had earned had already gone to hospital bill. Someone from sheriff department had came to take, but it was clear that if attack would get in news it would be small new in local paper.

After night Hanah taked key to home, as her mother needed to stay another day in still, and she walked home to get her schoolbag before heading to school.​

c5f6234be668e030609331b8680a54e6.jpg

Nickoli Syr
Interaction: None
Mentioned: None

Nickoli had heard it from his parents the night before, he'd arrived several hours after his curfew. Tired and unable to deal with their yelling he'd asked to be yelled at the next morning when he'd have a warm cup of blood and the ground wasn't calling his name. He definitely enjoyed the run he had with Isabelle and Rodrick, they'd explored Preserve for a couple of hours, then gone to the waterfall. Nick meant to spend only 45 minutes at max, but he'd lost sight of the time. Now he would have to deal with his fathers yelling as if Mondays weren't bad enough.

Taking a quick shower, he dressed in a blue shirt and black jeans, speeding around as he tided his room up picking up old clothes, CDs, and other useless items on the floor. There was no need to give his mother a reason to yell at him too. Satisfied now that his room was in order, he grabbed his backpack placing his homework, laptop, and DS inside. Sighing he grabbed his keys and wallet heading downstairs to his family kitchen, he could hear his brothers already having breakfast. Placing his bag on the ground he walked into the kitchen grabbing himself a blood pack from the refrigerator and a mug from the cabinet. "Morning Idiots", he said to his brothers pouring the blood into the mug moving over to the microwave.

"You're so fucked", Lev said out loud laughing to himself, "I heard dad talking to mom, and he said you're not allowed anywhere besides school and home"

Nick ignored his brother's constant teasing, rolling his eyes as he got the mug out of the microwave taking a sip. Glancing up he heard his parents heading down before they made it down, saying good morning to both he took a seat at the dining table. He could hear his dad prepare to begin the lecture that would last the remaining minutes he had before he left for school, yet before his father could begin his mother turned the TV putting it on the news like she normally did every morning.

Except this time was different

Every last one of the Syr family turned their heads to the horror on the television, Nick especially was shocked by the scene. They'd been there last night, he didn't remember smelling the irony atoms of human blood or the nasty smell of werewolves. The attack must have happened after they left, which means one thing, hunters were back and they weren't playing. 50 people? Fuck what the hell was happening? He knew some families in Cleora were hunters but hoped none of them had been out there hunting, this place was a safe zone, a place where he could be himself. Hunters meant moving and he was not ready for that.

Grabbing his backpack he poured his remaining breakfast down the drain rinsing the mug quickly slipping out before his parents could realize. His dad would probably stay home, spending the day on the phone calling relatives to make sure all were safe. Getting into his car, Nick threw his bag on the passenger seat pulling out of their driveway. Heading for school nervously tapping on the steering wheel, this Monday was truly turning out to be the worst.

giphy.gif
Philippa "Mars" Khvarti
Interactions: N/A

After the news report finished, Mars picked up the remote and switched the TV off. She tossed it softly onto the couch and rose slowly from where she was perched on the arm. If the humans were becoming aware of her presence, of their presence, that usually meant that it was time to move on. Her fight or flight instinct kicked into overdrive, demanding she walk out the door right this second and never came back. Mars had no interest in becoming the subject of a local witch hunt.

Still, she stifled a yawn and vowed to be out of Cleora tonight if she could. She would pack everything away, as soon as she had rested. Really, Mars thought, material goods have such a way of tying you down.

image.jpg
Evie Cruz
Interactions: Moka-chan Moka-chan

Evie hadn't watched the news in years; the amount of death, destruction, and doom was enough to send her bouncing off the walls with anxiety. It was one of the few ways she remained slightly distant from the rest of the world, having been mainly reintegrated back into society. She blanched at the sight of the news playing on the small TV in the kitchen. Her mom was watching it as she cooked bacon and eggs in a pan. Evie bypassed her to poor the dregs of her coffee down the sink and rinse out her mug.

"Are you off already?" Her mom asked.

Out of habit, Evie bit her thumbnail, "Yeah, don't wanna be late. I mean, it is senior year. It's kind of important."

Her mom agreed, slightly tentatively because she was not supposed to stress Evie out, and hugged her daughter goodbye. Evie stuffed herself into a jacket and pulled her bag onto her shoulders, calling goodbye as she stepped outside. She checked the door was locked three times before she wheeled her bike down the sidewalk. After all, it was always best to make sure of these things. She paused, lowering the bike to the floor, and went back to make sure the door was locked. It was. No need to worry. Better make sure once more, just in case. It was. Cool. She glanced back at it once more, picked up her bike, and sped down the road.

There was something freeing about riding a bike. Evie liked the way that she felt powerful and strong, like when she had when she was younger, and she liked the way that the wind tossed her hair. It made her feel like she was flying. For a moment, she didn't care. The bad thoughts simmered at the back of her mind, rather than bubbling on the surface. Evie was determined to ignore them as much as she could this year. She didn't want to be the girl who'd had to spend time in the hospital anymore. She hoped everybody else was as willing to forget last year as she was.

Making it to school in record time, Evie leapt off her bike and went to lock it up. A lot of people drove to school but for once, Evie didn't mind being the odd one out. Just the thought of getting in a car made it hard to breathe.

As she was heading inside, she was stopped dead in her tracks by a girl. The girl was sat on the curb of the parking lot, tears in her eyes. If she had to guess, Evie would say she was a junior. A wave of empathy washed over Evie immediately. She had cried at school before, several times, and somebody had always come to help her. It was her turn to step in. Evie approached the girl and sat down, wrapping her hands around her knees.

"It sucks, right? Stuff sucks. I mean, not all stuff but a lot of stuff definitely sucks. Or maybe that's too negative. There's plenty of good in the world actually but I doubt you really want to hear about that right now. Despite what people think, being told everything's going to be okay rarely helps." She opened, smoothing her hair down, "Did something really bad happen? It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Sometimes, saying stuff is too hard. Am I rambling? I think I'm rambling," She finally stopped talking briefly to breathe, "Oh, I'm Evie, by the way."

Last edited:
Chi Dark
Mall's Coffee Shop

Those who weren't busy to gossip attack to forest preserve at mall, where staring weird woman with pink hair and purple eyes eating sandwich with water at coffee shop. Woman didn't seem to care about people who was staring, that was less peole than when she had arrived with weird motorbike.

Chi had get used to staring as it was never common to have pink hair and purple eyes. Some hunters sometimes asks why she has dyed her hair pink, where she always answers she hasn't and leaving conversation there. It of course helped at hunting that she often taked her prey down far away and that she weared hood at hunting.
News of massage maked her scowl, it seemed that there was group of hunters who had either taked down bunch of ferals or pack. She hoped that either cases those had made problems around or she had bloodthirsty "colleagues" and she hated collecting information or jobs from them. She also heared short news about attack at alley where had been saw wolf and both victims where still alive.
"Well there's something to hunt, and check up that those two aren't turning dangerously." She muttered to herself before continuing her sandwich.​

[IMG='width:259px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1539621502558-png.492854/[/IMG]​

-Cherilyn Nichols-
Interaction:
------
7:00am, and Cherilyn was already awake. She had slept relatively peacefully but was still drowsy, and she changed half-asleep into
a pair of skinny jeans and a ruffled white blouse. She packed her school bag quickly and went downstairs, where her adopted mother,
Loreen, was making coffee. Her adopted father, Michael, was probably sleeping, since he worked nights. It was more convenient
for him, after all, since he was part vampire and would burn under the sun. Luckily Cherilyn didn't have that trait.

"Good morning," Loreen greeted her. She was a tall woman, of Nordic descent, with shoulder-length, blonde hair that she
wore pulled into a bun and sharp, watchful grey eyes. She wore a crisp, clean white blouse and a black skirt - office clothes - with
tights that showed off her long, slender legs. Michael was completely different; slightly on the short side, with dusky brown
hair and calf-brown eyes. He always looked slightly slack, and always wore the same thing, a checked shirt and jeans, except for when he
went to work as a caretaker at the local elementary school. If Loreen was a ruler, he would be a ribbon, slightly loose and flexible.

Loreen smiled tautly at Cherilyn. She wasn't harsh in any way, just very inexpressive at times, and aloof. They exchanged a few kind words and
the girl went to sit at the table, where there was a glass of blood. They would usually order cartons of blood online, since it would be
distributed amongst vampires who didn't want to hunt themselves. It didn't taste as nice as fresh blood, but it kept Cherilyn's bloodlust in check,
and she always carried a flask with her just in case. She sat down and started drinking. Unusually, Michael entered the room. After exchanging a rushed
'good morning' with his adopted daughter, he turned to Loreen.

As they spoke in hushed tones, Cherilyn could barely pick up a few words at a time. 'Bodies', 'horrible', 'supernatural', 'FBI'. Whatever it
was, it certainly wasn't good. Cherilyn downed the rest of the glass and rushed into the living room, switching the TV on quickly. If there
was something involving 'bodies', 'horrible', 'supernatural', and 'FBI', it would undoubtedly be on the morning news. She perched on the edge of the sofa,
wide-eyed, as the broadcast played. Did this have any relation to the girl on the side of the road the day before? Was it safe anymore in Creola?
She switched off the screen and went to get her bag, filled with a sense of unusual dread. The one word that wasn't included in the
broadcast was 'supernatural'. If there were vampires behind this, Cherilyn would have to leave the city, and probably Michael too...

Murmering goodbye to her adopted parents, she opened the door and wandered onto the street, letting the cool, light air wash over her.
Monday.​

Evelynn Sanders
Interections: Open

Evie yawned and stretched, climbing out of bed and clicking the tv on to the morning news. She listened to the broadcast, shaking her head at the brutality, as she walked around the small cottage getting ready for the day. Setting her backpack by the door, Evie sat at the table and sipped her coffee as the news changed to the weather forecast. Glancing at the clock, which read 7:20, her eyes widened slightly and she gulped the rest of her coffee down. Setting the empty cup by the sink, she grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Sliding into her 2000 VW Bug, she tossed her bag into the passenger seat and turned the key. Sighing at the clock again, she pulled out and started the drive to school.

Pulling into the lot, Evelynn parked her Bug and checked the clock again. "7:35, 10 minutes to get to my locker and then class." She grumbled quietly to herself as she grabbed her bag off the passenger seat. Locking the bug she slipped her keys into her pocket and headed inside the school. Walking at a quick pace, she went straight to her locker, not bothering to pay attention to what was happening around her.

D98A6473-DD61-47AD-94FC-D0254EABFEED.jpeg
Jackson Andrews

Home—> School parking lot
Jackson wakes up in a cold sweat. He feels his stomach churning. He rolls, albeit clumsily, off his bed and shuffles to the bathroom in his cramped arpartment. He just moved in yesterday. The day the body’s were found. His apartment is quite barren. White walls with either white carpeting or hardwood floors. He has a couche and a tv in his living room area and a desk with a computer terminal. Otherwise his apartment looks like a ghost town. He makes it in his bathroom just in time to throw up into the toilet. He is there for a solid five minutes before the heaving stops. He looks into the bathroom mirror. It took him a moment to realize that he was looking at himself. He hasn’t looked at himself in a while and he was taken aback. A light brown stubble on his face. his normally short and semi-styled hair is now long and unkempt. The bags under his eyes are quite apparent. Even his scared body looks like foreign territory. The state this man is giving back to him is unnerving. Like a beaten puppy looking for help. He disregards his pondering and washes his mouth, taking a dose of his “horse tranquilizers” he puts in his contacts so he can see. And to cover his bright blue eyes. He brushes his teeth and does his usual before getting ready. He wears the worlds most bland outfit, a hoodie shirt jeancombo of whites, greys and dark blues. He puts his armbands on, equiptmwith his knives, and grapes his keys, wallet, and a banana of his counter. He eats the banana as he locks his apartment up and heads to his car.

Jack unlocks his car and climbs in. He turns his car on and breaths. His meds are finally kicking in. Puts it in gear, and drives out. His car is a Subaru so it is loud, but not as loud as it could be. Over the drive he finds nothing of interest. Just traffic and young drivers, flocking to the school. He has a slight grin on his face. He eventually pulls up to th Eliot and parks his car in an empty space. He puts it in neutral and rolls a window down. He lights a cigarette and outside his left arm out the window, as to not get any smoke in his car.

“Do I really need to go to first period” he chuckles. He is most likely just gonna skip it.

Amber Rowan Brightwood

Interactions; n/a, anyone else in the same class feel free to approach

She was rubbing her eyes, and only half-listening to the TV. Fifty, my god. No wonder it had been so bloody.
She was wrong in her prediction that her brother would be busy. All night he had been prepared for a message calling in extra staff, but none had come. In the morning, both sat on the sofa, exhausted, and knowing full well that meant there were no survivors, if not then only a few.
You should get ready for school.’
Amber nodded her agreement with disinterest.

A short while later, she climbed out of her brother’s blue VW bug at the school building. After a tired wave to each other as their ‘goodbye, see you later,’ Amber absently moseyed to her classroom. ‘Sophomore Honors English’ was scribbled on the corner of the blackboard, as it always was. She didn't stop at her locker, she didn't use it anyway, but simply dropped her backpack and lunchbox beside her chair before plopping into it.
She was half-alert, half-asleep for the few minutes before the bell rang, watching other students take their seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back