• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites [Official RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ROYCE CHENG
(An NPC // Placeholder to Marilyn )
Interaction: Bill Nein Bill Nein

Royce would just blink and stare for a few seconds, taking in what he just said before he lowered his eyes and leaned back against the wall. "It'll be unlikely, I don't think my parents would allow that. My older sis already tried asking about it once." He replied solemnly, somewhat in a way that he was slowly getting used to the strangeness that this town emits. With how he can smell the iron within the dark alleys a sloppy vampire has made every time he walks home, the distant constant howls, strange stares from random people, and the constant glow he notices from certain individuals- even in his few friends. Within those years growing in this town he already knew more than most people would that something was amiss. "I guess it's best to be aware of your surroundings. I sometimes even feel like this school's not even safe as well..." He grumbles and turns to one of the stalls.

4D2A2B61-BD3C-462E-AB5F-1F8F7AC8E4C6.jpeg
Jackson andrews

Mentions/interactions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Azerothii Azerothii
Jackson laughs “this entire town is an active war zone. You can’t trust anybody. And you shouldn’t trust me.” He says. He puts a hand through his hair once more and walks out of the bathroom. He sees some girl by the entrance to the men’s toilet, probably eavsdroping.

In a venom filled sentance he says “mind your one fucking buisness or I’ll kill you” his knife is in his hand and makes a stabbing motion to her. He stops when the blade is 3 inches away before withdrawing it, where it went unclear.

“You have been warned” he says and he saunters back to his class.

(Hey! This looks really cool, are you guys still accepting?)

Hanah Solo
School hall, front of men's bathroom
menitioning: Bill Nein Bill Nein Azerothii Azerothii Libby

Hanah let out nearly silent squeak when bigger boy made stabbing motion.
"Don't hult. I do anything, just don't hult."
When boy just left, she stayed at her corner waiting if Libby would come.

7B6D0D60-F84F-4E93-BE99-55467EBE4D2F.jpeg
Jackson Andrews —>outside biology classroom hallways
Mentions: Colelovesrp Colelovesrp
After storming off, seeing his effects he had on what seemed like the most frail female he has ever seen, he walks away. He checks his phone, realizing that he only has one unread text. He checks it.

“don’t be an idiot. It won’t be like last time”

he sighs. He deletes his messages quite frequently, and he was too drunk to remember, and still is. He stops at a classroom when he feels as if he was stabbed. He doesn’t jump but instead looks at the window on the door that looks into the class. He sees nickoli. He composes himself. He, being the disaster gay that he is, looks directly at him. He is using an icy stare, that is more attention grabbing if anything.

“He better notice me now. Otherwise I’ll have to call him out in class. And maybe stab someone who intervenes.” He chuckles at his own empty threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back