• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PARIA ACT II - CRY LITTLE SISTER
Elysium Elysium

Alaric could talk all he wanted, but Paria had already stopped listening. Spotting a pair of thuggish goons smoking next to the portajohns, she had skipped over to interrogate them and was currently sizing them up. They were strapping young lads, each easily seven feet tall, freakishly muscular, and sporting identical leather vests, spiked pauldrons, and mohawks. One of the students(?) seemed to take notice, nudging his buddy and nodding towards the girl, and his buddy halfassedly waved his cigarette in acknowledgement.

"Greetings, fellow malcontents!", Paria chirped while making the live-long-and-prosper sign from star trek, as she did not know any gang signs, "Might I inquire as to the whereabouts of the Head Delinquent?"

"Oh yeah, sure thing little girl.", one of the mohawks sneered as he dropped his cigarette and ground it under the heel of his combat boots, "Like we're just gonna tell you where to find our boss. Sure."

"Tchyeah.", the other mohawk snorted, scratching his exposed belly, "You really think we would, like, just tell you that our boss hangs out in the pool's storage locker 'till five PM every weekday?"

"Ah, apologies.", Paria replied, whipping out a pen and paper from the pocket of her dress, "I wasn't quite ready, could you repeat that last part?"

"The part where I said we would never tell you our boss spends, like, literally eight hours a day dicking around in that big shed right next to the pool?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, sure thing- OUCH!", The bellyshirted mohawk was interrupted by a slap upside the head from his partner in crime, "Like, what the heck was that for, dude?"

"You're not supposed to actually tell her, you frickin' goon!"

The combat-booted mohawk sighed and pointed at Paria as bellyshirt popped his knuckles.

"Alright, little girl, I'm sorry to do this but we're gonna have to kick your ass. Matter of professionalism, yeah?"

"Yeah, dude. We're totally gonna go all, like, XFL on you."

"Quiet, you."

Alaric
Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

God. Dammit. Paria.

Part of him just wanted to walk off and let that bullshit sort itself out away from him. While Alaric was a fan of wanton ultraviolence, he wasn't a fan of getting expelled from the only non-home school he had ever been to, and before actual training started.

But, at the same time, he was a "hero" in training, and Paria most likely was about to become a damsel in distress.

And Alaric didn't ignore women.

"Fuck me sideways." Alaric sighed as he let the strength flow through him, his sapphire eyes becoming glowing rubies.

Within milliseconds, he was in between Paria and the punks, lighting one of the Dude's cigarettes with his own lighter, having stolen both with subsonic speed.

"Hello there."

A long, slow drag later, Alaric was putting the cancer stick out in the douchebag's vest, while pocketing the lighter.

"You smoke the cheap shit. All I could taste was fiberglass." He said with his tongue poking out in disgust.

After his mouth muscle slid back into his face, he continued, "Now, two choices. You can take a flying fuck at the moon, or you bitches can die before you hit the dirt."

As he said that last line, his eyes went wide, and an insane grin promising merciless hell spread across his face as he slowly cracked his knuckles and neck.​

tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_saga_of_tanya_the_evil_villains_114066_540x960.jpg
ACT II - CUT! Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Elysium Elysium
Two invisible domes instantly appeared around the two sides and suddenly shimmered a golden yellow as an unknown effect was placed on it. These spheres are powerful reflective mental barriers, stopping the two groups from moving forward. . "How about no." A young voice spoke out. Walking up to them was a small girl, no taller than 4'5" and looking no older than 13, dressed in old fashioned military clothing.

Turning to the group of thugs she glared at them with disdain. "You all know that there's no fighting in school. Most of you have had detention once. The next will be with the discipline committee." Staring into their eyes she gave a cold smile, eyes and aura emanating bloodlust. "You wouldn't want that, now would you?" Cocking her head, letting a loud popping noise emphasise her point.

Noticing the group begin to pale and grow worried she sighed as the peak of their dome rose, entrapping the thugs into a sphere. Letting it shrink around them till the group of thugs were pushed against each other the ball bounced once, then shot high into the air. Moments later landing in the pool and depositing the group of malcontents.

Turning to the duo of new troublemakers the small girl frowned at them. "There is no fighting amongst students allowed outside of combative classes. Orientation may not have started, but do not think this is a place you can destroy or pick a fight in because you've been accepted. This school has rules, rules you accepted the moment you agreed to attend this academy." Straightening her body she continued, every word the barrier surrounding them seemed to diminish in size. "Speedster, you're fast, but not as fast as you think. Slime child you're evasive, but I've dealt with your kind before. Do not be trouble for this academy or your time here will be very short." Her eyes narrowed as she finished her sentence. "this is a warning from your discipline committee. We are watching."

Taking an about face she walked off, the barrier still in place. As she blended back into the crowd and was gone from sight the golden barrier dissipated. The duo was released however, they were now on the disciplinary committee's watch list.

RESUME ACT 2​

Wēnhé Róuruǎn

Wen nodded, still attempting to laugh her mistake off. "Of course I don't object, you seem very nice. I'm so sorry for my bad English. I've only been learning for a few years." She tilted her head a bit, giving a small smile. "I'd be so happy to dress you up though! You have such a great figure--You'd look really good in punk. I think. Please don't hold me to that." She examined her wrist band again, looking it over to see if he had changed anything. She seemed a bit cautious.

A boy had spoke up to them, saying he would see them at practice. A cute little blond boy, she was going to break his spine. Gosh she had such violent tendencies. She gave a slight wave before he walked off.

She then began talking to her classmate again. "I'll text you before tomorrow, promise. Right now, I have to go find 小恶, I must make sure he is eating human flesh before he leaves the festival. He will be my fluffy minion. I love his little slanted pupils." She exaggerated his eyes by placing her pointer fingers horizontally across her eyes. "The look of malice." She left many questions to be asked, but not answered as she waved goodbye to him--With a huge smile on her face.

Elysium Elysium

Paria watched in awed silence as some absolute goober in nazi uniform showed up, threw pixie dust at everyone, and the thugs were launched off by a magical forcefield that was no doubt immune to both forcefield-piercing laser beams and forcefield-eating invisible dinosaurs. Presumably, that was a hall monitor- the natural enemy of the juvenile delinquent. Alaric, for his part, had done an admirable job of escalating the situation until they had been so rudely interrupted. Now he just seemed kind of put out and terrified of authority figures.

"...I suppose the two of us shall head towards the pool, then?", Paria asked in stunned confusion. Apparently commoners did not understand the basic tenets of polite conversation, such as giving your name before starting a conversation, or actually sticking around to have a conversation instead of ranting incoherently and then running off to hide in the bushes. Presumably, this was why the lower classes had such difficulty communicating their intentions to one another.

Dress fluttering gently in the wind, Paria giggled as she stepped around the side of the building and waved her notepad.

"What did I tell you, Alaric? I can be a real Auguste Dupin when I want to!"

The Highland Academy pool, deserted as it it may have been, was your standard concrete basin affair, currently covered in a large nylon sheet. Originally, it had been planned to be an indoor facility for use year-round, but rumor had it the budget was instead funneled towards building the headmaster's private 18-hole golf course behind the dorms. Heaps of weathered lane-marker buoys and ragged kickboards were piled haphazardly against the chainlink fence enclosing the area, and a squat, greyish-white shed had been erected behind the starting blocks. It was, in every respect, perfectly ordinary- save, of course, for the pair of seven-foot-tall sopping-wet mohawked delinquents currently hanging their leather vests out to dry.

"Alright.", combat boots said to his partner in petty crime as Paria came within eyeshot, "Where were we, again?"

"I think we were gonna, like, kick ass and chew bubblegum, dude.", bellyshirt responded.

An awkward silence filled the air as combat boots patted himself down, turning up a pack of waterlogged cigarettes and not much else.

"Shoot, I'm all outta gum."

"Would you like some of mine?", Paria offered.

"No offense, kid, but you wouldn't have the right brand.", Combat boots replied cordially.

"You still wanna do this, dude? We can, like, put this off 'till tomorrow if you wanna stop by the 7/11."

"Nah, nah, I'm good. No need to hold back on my account, we can kick ass without the gum today."

"Suit yourself, brah."

Bellyshirt took up a crane stance while combat boots placed one hand on his hip and pointed at the duo.

"NOW PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ASS KICKED, LITTLE GIRL AND... OTHER GUY!"

"-AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!", Bellyshirt added.

Last edited:
Raygen Lee
「Interacting~ Brinni Brinni Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Basic Basic Ennuis Ennuis [|Location~ Festival Food Stands / Petting Zoo 」

Raygen looked up in confusion at her new roommate before typing away on her comm-band. "I'm deaf.. And I don't like talking but I can, I just don't remember how I sound. I've lost my paper and pen that I use to talk to people.." She typed slowly, trying to not press too hard on the little band. She looked up at the small crowd that had gathered around her and felt a little anxious. Raygen stepped back slightly and fiddled with a strand of her hair, waiting for Izzy's reply. Raygen just assumed that was her Roommates first name, unless they did the classic switch-a-roo and made their last name first. But even then, Izzy for a last name would be a little weird even by Japanese Standards. "Awh well.. I guess we'll see anyway." Raygen thought to herself, all while trying not to seem too nervous about the people standing in-front of her.

She really didn't know what to do about that weird man thinking she was in a cult. It's probably because she didn't speak, as well as looking like some anime protagonist with her white hair. Really all she needed was someone to tell her where the admin building was so she could see if anybody had picked up her pen.. She was still kicking herself for losing it, as it was a gift. She doubted that they would turn it in anyway if they did find it. To other's it would just be a pen.

Raygen blinked, she realised she had been lost in her own little world for a bit. Too bad if someone had tried to get her attention.

2017-04-06-897797.jpeg

Alaric
Brinni Brinni

A bubble formed around all of then, each having their own little forcefield. Some midget popped out of nowhere and started ragging on them, but Alaric was only half listening.

Instead, he was poking at the shield, eyes reverted to normal and sparkling at the cool power on display.

"Your power is really cool, shortstack," Alaric told the committee girl, but she was already gone. And shortly after, so was her bubble.

Paria was already off, and Alaric has a sinking suspicion that he knew where. He followed along, and froze when he saw the two chuckleheads from 60 seconds ago, already challenging them to a fight again.

"Nope. Fuck this shit. I barely got I to this school. I'm not going to fuckin Justice Hellhole Academy for Shitheads."

He threw the stolen lighter and ten bucks on the ground at the thugs' feet. "Get some new cigarettes and leave me the fuck alone, or I'll be tossing your corpses into the dumpster."

He about faced on his heel, glancing at Paria. "This is stupid. I'll go destroy people legally."

He walked off, headed for the booths with his clubs, as he fully intended to do for the last twenty minutes.

He wandered for a few minutes, then realized he was lost. Seeing a blonde boy milling about, Al decided to ask for directions.

"Hello. You know where the Turf Wars booth is? Bit lost.

Oh, and how do I do shit with this?"

He added that afterthought, holding up his wrist device.

ACT II - CRY LITTLE SISTER
Elysium Elysium

"Wow, little girl.", Combat Boots said as they watched Alaric turn tail and run, "Your friend is kind of a little bitch."

"Yeah, like, are you sure he's even a delinquent?", Bellyshirt, still perched on one leg, asked.

"I shall not have my only friend at this school so blithely insulted!", Paria shouted, pointing an accusatory finger at the mohawks, "I demand you retract your comment right now!"

"What, that your friend is a little bitch?"

"Er...", Paria's finger drooped as she watched Alaric throw his stolen goods on the ground before turning tail, "...Well, uh... Coward though he may be, Alaric is delinquent to the bone, and I shall not allow you to slander his good- his bad- his name in such a fashion!"

"In that case, we'll bet it all on this fight! If you win, I'll take back everything I said about your little friend there. But if I win... You'll have to give me a kiss on the cheek!"

"Foolish as it may be, I shall accept your challenge!", Paria said with a devil-may-care sort of grin, "I take it you've already decided upon the weapons?"

"Of course! So, little girl... GET READY! TO! DUEL!"

Reaching upwards, Combat Boots unfolded his punk-chic hairstyle into an oversize hot-pink duel disk, palming his deck into the autoshuffler in one smooth motion. Meanwhile, Paria kicked off her right sandle and caught it by the strap, the lower panel retracting to reveal that this, too, was a miniature children's card-gaming device. Both machines projected the required sixty-two field zones required to play Duel Monsters The Gathering 6th Edition Super Turbo in tandem. And so, the field was set.

"A purely digital rig, eh..?", Combat Boots muttered as he scratched his chin, "You got a lotta confidence, little lady."

"If I didn't have my pride, how could I call myself a member of the Celsus family?", Paria responded with a chuckle, "Now, as we are clearly playing under Marquess of Queensbury rules, I believe that gives me the honor of going first. I DRAW!"

And so, the duel began.

Claude Allcrest

ceabe1bb4a2837742ed0a558ccc27602.jpg
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Claude gave Wen and the upperclassmen over at the Turf war booth as he took off, grabbing yet another seet tea and walking around. True to his word, he found the Fashion Club. After a talk with a rather excited club president who was very happy, if not eager to have him in, he left in high spirits. After a small stroll past all the stands again, saying hi to Sharika and a bunch of other clubs, ended up looking at the cheerleading club again. Truth be told, he wanted to either join this or the dancing club. But being that he'd never cheered before, it seemed like a big challenge and somethinghe might actually enjoy. But man was this gonna be a big scorce for his friends back home to make fun of him. Regardless, he shrugged his shoulders, and approached the table.

Internally very embarrased as he spoke up to the blonde at the table, he swallowed it down, gave a smile and waved. "Hi there! i'm interested in joining your club, but i haven't the slightest clue about Cheerleading if i must be honest. I'm quite proficient in dancing, but outside of that this is lost to me. Care to tell me about your club?" He opened, noding his head slighly, as a wuick bow so to speak. He hoped that with is skill in dance it would be enough to get him past the inevitable cheer tryout. "Ah, my name's Claude Allcrest, but call me whatever you want, i don't mind. Your name?"

===================================================================================================

Anime Club

anime club guy.png
@Tags: Aloha Loha Aloha Loha
Very visable confusion filled Danny's face as he attempted to process what just happened. Suddenly it clicked for hima and he laughed a little."Oh! I'm assuming you do then! Sorry about the Lamia Comment, i'm afraid i can be quite socially awkward at times and say things without thinking. That was a pretty good rap, I've only heard some of them, so i'm not too knowledgable on them." Danny apologized, then turned to his booth once more. "Alright then, since you have that makes this a lot easier. So, what do you think? The anime club allows you to simply watch anime and talk about it with other like-minded individuals. We meet up every other day at our room Across from the AV room. Watch anime, play anime games. Not a hard club at all, and it's pretty fun! We sometimes head out to go grab the latest merch and stuff, retail the older one's we don't want. And the school even let's us skip school sometimes to do it!" Danny explained, smiling broadly as he was clearly in his element. He showcased some of the figurines and stuff they got last week, and even showed off some anime fightig games everyone in the club loved. He was clearly very passionate about his club, and genuinely wanted her to join. "Oh! I never caught your name! May i know what it is?"

Rachel De La Fuente

“Huh.” Rachel De La Fuente swore she could’ve saw a twinkle, a glimmer in the sky. It was that cartoon-y sort of shenanigans you knew you had to chase, much like following a rainbow to find the leprechaun and mug him for his cauldron of smoldering gold. She held out one of her index fingers to trace the presumed trajectory, before using two of her lower appendages to mimic jazz hands to simulate impact. Frankly it was clear to her what she needed to do. The snake-mutant needed to pursue this lead and figure out what happened! Anything could’ve fallen down there, perhaps it was a leprechaun or maybe even a boat! Such a lead needed to be pursued.

Of course these thoughts enraptured her, so the snake-mutant shook her head and blinked a few times before glancing at Danny. She narrowed her eyes while crossing her middle most arms together. "Yoooou diiiiiiidn't give me a current airing cartooooon." Her upper most left index finger began wagging at the boy, before she bared her fangs and flicked out her tongue. "Tell ya what sport, I'll give you a few days to think on it then I'll give you the name. Expect me at your peoples' chambers."

And so Rachel De La Fuente slithered away from the booth, with a simple wave, ready to pursue that thread of curiosity.

Poking her head up from over the chain-link fence, as her costal scales were pressed up against the kickboards there was a distinctive rattling. The serpent’s eyes grew wide as she witnessed a -

- Well. It was clear to her that she was not the only circus freak here! One appeared to be a viscous experiment forged from countless failures of Jello Puddin Pops, though why anyone would want blue flavor was beyond her. Then there were the two mohawked strong men, one sporting the belly-shirt while the other had the far superior combat-boots. But what was more intriguing was not those creatures, after all Rachel had seen many oddities and was an oddity herself, but rather the setting.

“Could it be...” Rachel began with a sense of reverence, “A clash of duelists in Duel Monsters The Gathering 6th Edition Super Turbo!?” The serpent exclaimed witnessing the two fields these competitors made with awe before slamming her hands against her mouth. The Dog-Faced Boy had taught her this was a true game of champions, dorky yes, but a true clash of legends. If Rachel was to truly establish herself here, this would be a grandiose stage to do it.

However she had no deck. Her teeth bared out as she flicked out her forked tongue, before realizing that there was a trash-can present. Instinct took over, as all true duelists could make use of anything they could find to win such a game.

Plunging her torso in, Rachel began scavenging anything of note, old shoe-laces, crumpled up papers, rocks and many a recyclable not recycled, and placed them on the ground. She needed to make it clear that she was going to compete in this battle, so she used her tail to flip up a kick-board which was heavily eaten away by the elements and stained brown before flinging it over the chain-link fence and collecting her new treasures.

“INTERRUPTING PLAY, NEW STAGE – THE REALM OF POSEIDON!” Rachel howled out, as was the gentleman or lady’s duty when entering a game, and began to follow the kick-board as she made her way to the edge of the concrete basin in which the game was being played. The goop needed another player after all, two vs one was always a dangerous situation!

The Prophet The Prophet Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

izzy ReedIzzy motioned to her comm band where Raygen's message sat glowing. "There. You see? No cults, just deaf." She said to the adults questioning them. Taking her roommate's wrist she began to gently pull her towards the festival stands. "Now if you'll excuse us, we've got some bonding to do."

Once they got clear of the adults she turned back to Raygen and began typing on her band. "That was weird huh? So anyways. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Isaura Reed but you can call me Izzy. Most people do. I guess my message ball didn't make much sense since you couldn't hear it huh? That's ok. Just means I can reuse it some other time. So what do you think of the festival? Any clubs you're interested in?"
Leon

@Tags: Elysium Elysium
Leon looked up from his reverie. "Huh? Oh sure. I just came from there actually. It's about 2 rows that way" he said, pointing towards the left "about halfway down the line. I suppose if you're joining I'll see you at practice. Do you have experience with Turf Wars? " He looked at his comm band. "As for these..." he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small booklet. "There should have been a basic instruction manual right next to it on your bed. Didn't you have one? That's a dumb question, obviously not if you're asking for help. Sorry. I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I think I got the basics down. For instance if you do this" he tapped a few buttons and a holo display appeared with the names and pictures of all the freshman, "You can see all the information for your contacts. It comes pre-programmed with all of the freshmen. I haven't gotten to the part about out how to add others yet though.

Alaric
Brinni Brinni

Alaric glanced over in the direction Blondie directed him to, making a mental note so his poor spacecase brain could remember it after the conversation was over.

"Ah, no, I was actually homeschooled my entire life. My family isn't crippled, but my brother and I are the first in several generations to have powers that could actually be useful for heroism.

I joined turf wars earlier, but forgot to ask scheduling, so I can plan my other clubs. Good to meet a fuure teammate."

He went quiet as Blondie showed him how the device worked, eyes twinkling at the nifty little device.

"I might've got the manual, but I spent a whole couple of minutes in my room to drop my stuff and come back to the party.

I'm not great with tech. Family could afford the house and food, but we never had toys like this. It's kind of cool."

He did what his new aquaintanc did and scrolled through the new students until he found his mystery roommate.

"Cool shit. This school has been a total delight. Much better than my other option.

Oh! I'm Alaric by the way. Good to meet you."

He stuck his calloused hand out towards the boy, hoping for a better name than blondie.​

Wēnhé Róuruǎn
Mentions: --

Wen had walked off, mingling through the crowd of students like a girl on a mission. Neatly placed steps, and nice dodging skills were put to use in the crowded area so she didn't have any unnecessary interactions. She had weaved her way to the petting zoo, which had several people around it looking in awe at the adorable animals. Except the one girl who shrieked and claimed a goat bit her. Oh yes, yes. It has begun. The goatpocalypse. She will be the goat queen, it was just like she saw on that 'goat simulator 25' game. American goats apparently posses power in their tongues? Oh well, she'd know soon enough. She was sure it would be on the news about the rampaging goat, she was proud of herself.

She had gave the goat a small pat, met with an appreciative smile from him before walking off towards the dorm once more. The walk to her room was much easier, as she knew where it was. Except the fact that the door fucking slammed in her face when she tried to walk in it, of course. Min's stuff was still strewn outside the room in a cluttered mess, which Wen rolled her eyes at the sight. "Let me in! I'll put the shit back and fix your stupid dents." The building seemed the few words to heart as the door opened. Stupid sentient building. She had spent a few minutes haphazardly throwing the things back into the room, they were much messier than Min left them; but much cleaner than Wen had left them. Compromise. She tore the note down and tore it up.

A few minutes of relaxing after such hard word later, she was looking in the mirror and tapping her neck. Her voice box modulator or whatever those geeks called it seemed to be working well--But it was cheap and she knew it could be broken easily. Her mother had most of the funds, and after well slaughtering the bitch they weren't left with much dough. Fucking crazy bitch. She got lost in her thoughts, picking at her neck.

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

"Dude, looks like the freaks are coming out of the woodwork." Bellyshirt commented as he stood back to back with Combat Boots, unsheathing his own scalp-mounted duel disk, this one colored in a striking shade of electric blue.

"One, two, ten; I don't give a damn! I eat first-years for breakfast!"

"So I guess this is, like, a tag duel again?"

"Shit man, I don't even know anymore.", Combat Boots replied in confusion. He looked back to Paria, "Hey, little girl! Is this a tag duel now?"

Paria furtively looked up from her hand, unsure of whether this grotesque, freakishly deformed creature of no doubt superhuman size and strength wished to actually join in this battle of wits or if she should just settle for throwing her wallet in it's general direction and running away screaming. But no, Alaric had already done that, and if she ran as well who would be left to defend her newfound friend's honor? Certainly not Alaric himself, for she knew now that the poor boy was all talk and no action.

"Uh... Y-yes! You have allowed yourself to be outflanked by my roguish comrade in arms, you fools!"

Combat Boots slammed a fist into his palm in frustration.

"Dammit, I didn't think she had a third member! This little girl's gotta be some sort of tactical genius!"

"...But, like, flanking someone doesn't do anything in YtG6EST, dude.", Bellyshirt pointed out.

"Oh.", Combat Boots mumbled, "Yeah, that was only in Revised Fourth Edition, wasn't it?"

"Struck from the official rules in Revised Fourth's second errata, I believe.", Paria interjected, "...I'm going to take my turn now, if you don't mind."

"Oh, be my guest."

"Thank you. In that case I set two cards... and then END MY TURN!"

Combat Boots gulped audibly and furrowed his brow, trying without avail to hide the cold sweat that had broken out into. He had been correct in his earlier assumption: This was no mere little girl, but some sort of master tactician who knew Yugioh The Gathering 6th Edition Super Turbo inside and out. Like some vast, predatory iceberg stalking it's favored prey, the bluefin tuna, she was carefully hiding the details of her offensive until the ideal time to strike. There was no doubt Combat Boots was out of his depth here, going up against someone who had clearly mastered the mindbogglingly complex and arcane strategy of Set Two Pass, but this had been his bed to make.

He'd just have to do his best to try and keep up.

"I DRAW!", Combat Boots shouted as his duel disk fired a card into his waiting hand, "First, I play Pot Of Greed! This card allows me to draw two new cards! Next, I play Terraforming..."

[APPROXIMATELY TEN MINUTES AND AN 800-STAGE COMBO LATER]

"...And finally, I change my six Constructicons to vehicle mode, whereby they dock and form Devastator! The field is set- I end my turn!"

"Wait dude, weren't you gonna, like, attack?", Bellyshirt asked.

"And leave myself defenseless? Those two cards could be anything, man, anything!", Combat Boots folded his arms, "It's better to play it safe with what little I got right now."

The two mohawks surveyed Combat Boots' handiwork. Three planeswalkers, two with emblems; seven Blue Eyes White Dragons; the aforemented Devastator; Moora, Emperor Of The Gods; half a beyblade; three Gokus, two of which were super saiyan; and, of course, MLB shortstop and hall-of-famer Travis Jackson. It wasn't the strongest field, but if his predictions were correct it should have been enough to give him a fighting chance.

"Your move, freshies!", Combat Boots roared defiantly.

"Oh, already?", Paria asked, halfway through knitting her new scarf, "I'd expected another eight minutes, at least. Are you quite sure?"

"As sure as I'll ever be, you damn fox!", Combat Boots railed.

"I suppose it's your turn then, horrifying mutant child!", Paria shouted amicably towards the kid with far too many limbs, "Don't worry about winning, I'll only be ruined for marriage forever if we lose! No pressure~!"

Rachel De La Fuente - The Fields of Valor

Rachel's enthusiasm about challenging these nefarious ne'er-do-wells, these tactical minds of war, and helping a fellow abomination was being put to its limits. While she started off grinning, her tail coiled and ready, as the slime accepted the offer of the interrupting stage to engage in a tag duel it slowly faded as the combo began. Rachel just stared blankly as each very calculated and precise maneuvering led into card after card after card.

No wonder why no one else wanted to play this game with the Dog-faced Boy; it took ages just to complete a single turn in some cases! The snake-woman began to doze off during approximately the three hundred and forty second move, her torso crumbled over a coiled tail as she began to sleep upright. This was followed by much snoring and a bubble of snot beginning to form and growing to a massive size.

Eventually his turn was finished as the slime called out to her. Rachel sprung up as the snot bubble exploded around her face, covering it in a grimy mucus which was wiped off as her eyes were also being rubbed. "Hu-whu OH, oh we were still going? Yeah I'm good, I'm good!" Blinking a few times Rachel De La Fuente shortly began to process what was being said to her by her new compatriot.

"Diezao noiezat fliezaaiezattiezaer yiezaoursiezaeiezaelf Goiezoiezop!" hissed out the snake-mutant to the gelatinous one, caring little if it was deciphered or not by them. Rachel slowly swiveled her torso, keeping her lower hands at the edge of the humanistic torso, and leaned towards Parsia. Her middle appendage had the right point to herself, while the left pointed towards Parsia, "Slimy don't worry about your marriage prospects! We'd be lucky to be bridesmaids! I assure you, no one will ever ever want to marry you or me!" Rachel bared out her fangs in a single smile, and a majestic looking wink, as she used her upper most appendages to deliver a thumbs up to signify that this fact was not to be worried about.

"Noooor did I plan on losing despite never having beaten the Dog-Faced Boy." Rachel turned herself back to the rotting kickboard she was using as a duel platform, before off-handedly waving to Parsia with several of her limbs. "But he was really good at it honest." This message was important to assure the new colleague, this other freak against nature and man, that yes they could win.

Probably.

At the very least having witnessed Parsia's play, a tactic denoting a Grand Master in this byzantine realm of card games and various accessory styled games to it, Rachel was sure this girl would be able to carry her to victory! The snake-mutant proceeded to look at her pile of garbage, though a true duelist would be able to play with these level of cards no matter what type or level these pieces were, to see what moves she could make.

With several finger pyramids above, the lower arms began to move towards pieces such as the partially digested bird, before moving towards the Celtic Guardian, then to a collection of gum-wrappers with several cards depicting an unimpressive man with a bug covered visor and so on. Rachel could feel the sweat pouring over her brow as she had to decide on what move to do. While it was clear she was playing with absolute tacticians of the sport, and it was plainly obvious Rachel was not, she couldn't make any rookie mistakes!

"Okay so I'm going to play the Shoe-lace of Binding -" Rachel grabbed the shoe-lace before dangling it over the half of a Bey-blade and taking it, "Which I'm going to use to take your half. Uuuh..." The Snake Mutant paused as she grabbed a handful of dirt and dust and began sprinkling it over Combat Boot's and Belly-Shirt's fields, "Cosmic Confetti onto the field so you guys can't attack your next turn and..."

Rachel grimaced as she picked up the inconsequential looking visor man and placed it on the kickboard in an Attack Position. "I guess I'll play Generic Ninja Number Three and attack..." Rachel looked between the two mohawked goons to determine the best manuever before dramatically pointing at Combat-Boots. "THE SUPER SAIYAN RADITZ!"

"Aaaand that'll do it."
The snake-mutant proudly leaned up, with two hands against her hips while using her middle two index fingers to waggle at Combat Boots and Belly-Shirt. "BEAT THAT!"

Chorus and Drama Booth Verite Verite
"Aww that's a shame I'd have loved to sponsor you, but I get it. There's a lot of responsibility." Gwyneth said with a smile, she looked between the two of them as they spoke. In all earnesty Gwyneth was looking for a student to sponsor, most of her sophomores weren't interested either. With the president graduating this year there will be an interesting power vacuum starting sophomore year. "Still I hope you join! We do a lot here and hope you two set the stage ablaze." Gwyneth said with a smile.

As Haruo turned to Min, she looked over at him and nodded, "Yes! I am really excited. I can't wait to experience all this music and theatre! I don't know how well of a singer I am, but I'm willing to try." One of Min's many concerns with coming here is that she knows absolutely nothing about music or film aside from what she's read in books. Her house has a strict rule on interacting with the outside world, don't.

Taking all of this Swaying from side to side she thought aloud for a moment, "I do wonder if I can join the dance team as well. But I fear that I have too many clubs already." Letting out a soft sigh she shook her head. Hearing the loud screech of the speakers Min turned her attention to the stage. There the woman in gold from earlier was leaning into the microphone with a grin on her face.

On stage"HEYYYYY! Hope you all are having a good time, we're about to start a live performance uphere, but first we got our event announcements! It's around lunchtime and the maid cafe in the gym has opened their doors. The cafe is open from 1 to 5 today. Come on in and try their signature raspberry rabbit sundae. At 3 and 7 our talented students are performing Blizzard a water and ice show at the pool. At 4 our HAPI cheer and dance team will be performing a dance on the football field. Then at 6 our high flying students will perform a skyshow over the baseball field. Our final event today is a bonfire here at 8, with live music and food to cook over the open fire. " From far off a loud cheering could be heard from the Hellfire Club booth.

"With that out of the way, We are the Key Fighters! One! Two! Three!" Hard rock began blaring out across the stage as the band began their performance.

SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans Elysium Elysium Ennuis Ennuis Brinni Brinni Mitch Conner Mitch Conner Basic Basic Verite Verite
large.png
Cheerleading Booth The Prophet The Prophet
Some of the other cheerleaders noticed the time and started to leave the booth one by one. Some of the girls had agreed to the Maid Cafe, while others needed to join up for their performances. Leaving Alexis to chat with the arrivals at the booth Cora was making sure every girl didn't need anything else and those who'd be attending the cheer and dance performance would be able to make it on time. Once she was done she told the remaining girls and boys if they wanted to wander she'd cover for them.

Letting out a deep breath she smiled glad today was such a success. Turning around to the new freshman Cora noticed his smile and waved back, her pom pom swishing happily. "It's nice to meet you Claude, I'm Cora the head cheerleader! As the If you're a good dancer you'd be great at Cheerleading, we work with the dance team a lot! Our main difference is that as cheerleaders we do more acrobatics. Actually we have a performance with the dance team at 4 you should come by afterwards we're doing a quick lesson!"

Picking up a flier she handed to him, "Oh watch out for the static I still haven't gotten the hang of my powers yet, sophomore and all." There was a soft shock as she handed him the paper, but gave a kind smile. Having angered a few freshman with her lack of control she thought it would be best to forewarn most.

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

"Be that as it may.", began Paria, "I'd really rather I remain a virg-"

"-Bullshit!", interrupted Combat Boots, "Shoelace Of Binding was totally banned! I call foul play, someone get a rulebook!"

"Nah dude it, like, came off the banlist just last week."

"What, really?"

"Yeah, dude. Haven't you been keeping up with the news?"

Combat Boots sighed.

"I've been so busy with my night class that it totally slipped my mind. You know, the one my mom signed me up for? I know it's a correspondence course, but I never knew there would be this much homework just to get a certification in- AWW, SONUVABITCH!", Combat Boots shouted as a holographic ninja swooped behind his triple Gokus to decapitate what appeared to be some sort of glowing golden shrubbery, "That kid's gotta be cheating, man! Nobody's ever guessed my secret Raditz strat before!"

"Great job, new kid!", Paria called out, "Thanks to your help, the two of us should be able to push for game!"

"You can damn well wait your turn, you lychee nut lookin' twerp!", Combat Boots fumed.

"Dude, just hurry up and tag me in.", Bellyshirt interjected, "You're tilting is getting to be, like, most unschway."

"Yeah... Yeah, you're probably right. We'll do it on three, alright? One, two-"

The mohawks linked arms and twirled 180 degrees in a manner that was not at all gay and, in fact, super macho and cool. This was in order to ensure they could keep an eye on both players, just in case one was running the ever-popular Cheatyface OTK.

"My draw, nerdlingers!", Bellyshirt shouted as a card shot into his hands, "And I'll open up with Retroactive Reprisal! This card let's me negate a single effect that triggered the turn before- and I, like, choose the viper kid's Chaos Confetti! Next, I'll attack with all our monsters, 'cause I ain't no pussy! Go, Supreme Chaos Blaster!"

Bellyshirt whipped a slightly damp welding mask out of his back pocket and snapped it across his face in order to protect his sensitive eyeballs from the physically blinding display of beamspam before him. A wall of solid, retina-searing whiteness with like sixteen lense flares streaked towards Paria and did that thing where everyone turns all sketchy and the frame fades out, leaving behind a veritable wall of smoke and dust.

"Looks like that's our win, dudes!", Bellyshirt guffawed, "Nobody can survive that much dust!"

"Think again, villain!", came a shout from within the haze. A gust of wind cleared the air, revealing Paria, the duo's two miraculously-unharmed monsters, and a face-up trap card.

"I activate the trap card, Waboku! Thanks to this, I take zero points of battle damage, and my monsters cannot be destroyed for the duration of the turn!"

"Pretty good, dude-", Bellyshirt said as he held up a card, "-But you forgot to account for this! I activate Gungnir, The God-Spear, allowing me to redirect all life point damage directly towards your shields! You're, like, totally toast!"

"Am I..?", Paria asked, slowly.

"Ha, don't even try to bluff, little girl! He might be dumb as a box of rocks, but my buddy is invincible when it comes to quick-plays!", Combat Boots yelled.

"All the quick-plays in the world won't save you now, I'm afraid.", Paria responded, "You're in checkmate."

"Whaaaaaaat!?", the duo said in unison as they looked down to discover a chessboard, black pieces thoroughly cornered in a textbook Falkberg Countergambit.

"Y-you can't mean...", Bellyshirt stuttered.

"...That's impossible...", Combat Boots breathed.

"Oh, but I assure you, it is possible.", Paria responded, "You see, this entire time I have been playing chess with my feet! And I won!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!", The delinquent duo screamed as they clung to each other in a manner that was, again, aggressively heterosexual.

And then they exploded.

Picking himself up off the ground, Combat Boots tossed his slightly singed partner over his shoulder and limped away, mumbling a half-baked apology about how okay, maybe Alaric was pretty hardcore he guessed. Paria carefully shut down her duel disk and replaced her sandle before walking over to Rachel and curtsying.

"Well played, young morlock!", She said cheerfully, "I am Paria Celsus, of the house of Celsus, and I have you to thank for retaining my feminine honor. My deepest gratitude, Miss..?"

Wēnhé Róuruǎn

After a few minutes of idly sitting on her bed, lost in a haze of daydreams; she heard an announcer from the festival. More activities to do and places to see, all of it was kind of wearing her down. That's what she thought until she heard the music blasting through the walls. Never mind, this was awesome and she had planned to see whatever was happening. So after her bodies protest to stay in the bed, she got up and tightened her boots back up; heading out into the festival again.

The band jamming up on stage was like a dream come true for her, each one of them glistening with sweat as they played their heart out. She loved the idea of metal or hard rock concerts, but never found the time or funds to do so. So, of course when she saw this she maneuvered (a bit violently) much closer to the stage. She didn't know the song, and most of the words were being spat out too fast for her to comprehend--But boy did she enjoy it. With a wide smile she began fist pumping to the beat, lost in the rhythm as she cheered the band on.

It may not have been a concert technically, but she was happy.

Rachel De La Fuente – VICTORY!!
Rachel De La Fuente ran a gambit, albeit a very small gambit of emotions during the exchange. The first of which was nervousness as Shoelace of Binding was supposedly declared illegal, but fortunately it regained its status last week – which relieved that concern. Then it quickly went to smug as Combat Boots lamented the fact that his Radditz was uncovered.

Then of course it went to anger.

“I’M AN ANACONDA! AN-A-CON-DA, NOT A VIPER! howled out Rachel as Belly-shirt made his comment, before proceeding to use all of her arms to cover her face and eyes as to not witness the horror that was the light show of Supreme Chaos Blaster. There was no way they could possibly survive it!

However, due to the sheer tactical know-how of this Grand Master that was Paria – the duo did manage to survive.

And so, the dust settled, the smoke cleared and the virtual fields of war cleared. As Combat Boots took his singed compatriot upon his shoulders, that dastardly duo trudged off with the shame of defeat. Rachel smiled triumphantly at the sight, her lower two hands against her hips as she watched the two leave while grumbling something. As they left the being of viscous fluid approached her, Rachel swiveled her body to glance at the girl. Cocking an eye-brow Rachel leaned in, still keeping her two lower hands on her hip, and stared down Paria.

“Eh?” Rachel flicked out her tongue and smirked, “No need for ‘Miss’, I don’t give a rat’s ass. Nor will I ever need it.” With this statement cleared her middle level hand quickly curled up into a fist and slammed against her torso. “Rachel De La Fuente, of uh, no house but I was part of a now defunct freak show.” The serpentine creature gave a shrug with all of her arm appendages. However as she stared at her freakish peer, and a few choice comments from earlier goons came to mind, an idea began brewing in Rachel’s noggin.

Bearing her fangs in a toothy grin, Rachel flicked out her tongue. “I did save your feminine honor didn’t I. Rachel slowly began shaking her head as she began looking in contemplation, at her own nails as gazing at the navel was over-done. “One could only wonder what would’ve happened if I didn’t show up...”

Making a series of clicking noises followed by a long whistle, Rachel slapped at her own head with a single arm and began to laugh. “Aha haaaa…. Oooh, yeah that woulda been bad. Just imagine that ugly sonuvabitch, those big, meaty – I’lllllll refrain from further explanation but I think you get the point.” Rachel slowly began slithering around Paria in a circular fashion before lowering down and reaching over with half of her arms to wrap around Paria to bring them a bit closer. “Don’t you wish you could keep a friend like me?”

After that remark, Rachel released the grip and practically flung Paria a bit aways, before Rachel began snapping with the other half. Slithering back and forth for dramatic effect, Rachel decided to begin hawking through lyrical means.

“This world’s an awful place!”
“Don’tcha want ‘insurance’ just in case -”
“Those scoundrels come after you!”

Rachel emphasized this matter via menacingly finger waggling from above and keeping her maw in a mid chomp position, before snapping it down and continuing on.

“You need a pal like me!”
“Be worry free!”
“All those horrors are gonna flee!”
“But only if you have a pal like me!”

“Someone’s always wanting to cut you down!”
“Or make you skip the town!”
“Heavens, the world is just that bad!”
“Especially without a comrade!”

“You need a pal like me!”
“Be worry free!”
“All those horrors are gonna flee!”
“But only if you have a pal like me!”

Abruptly stopping Rachel smirked yet again, “I trust you got the picture? Friendship is a two way street you know. This was followed by a distinctive moment of silence as she glanced at Paria. “Who the Hell where they taking about when they were ditching? Al or Rick? ...They better not have been talking about Ricky, I’ll need to teach them a lesson if they spoke a bad thing about the Dog-faced Boy.”

Last edited:
imageresizer
Timeskip!!Bonfires and Best Friends
9:40 pm Main Courtyard
SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans @Mitch Conner Ennuis Ennuis Brinni Brinni Basic Basic Verite Verite Elysium Elysium
After an eventful first day the sun slowly set over the once bustling booth area on the front courtyard. Senior students were cleaning up their areas as another student came by and touched their booth. It shimmered for a moment and then shrunk down to fit into the palm of one's hand. One by one the booths were shrunk down until the area was cleared. With the area cleared the bonfires were set up and the Hellfire club went to work. Fires burst across the courtyard lighting up the darkening scenery.

"Hell yeah, mother fuckers! Let's set more shit on fire!!" Nyx Pyrrha, vice president of the hellfire club, shouted out as she picked up a kerosene canister and poured it all around her. Pulling out a lighter she was ready to drop it. Giggling gleefully Nyx was ready until a gloved hand rested on the flame of the lighter extinguishing it.

"No. You know our agreement. Nothing extra." The small blonde girl in military uniform from earlier said sternly. Raising her hand she released the lighter, crumpled against her fingers.

"Ugh such a dowser. I wasn't going to do anything." Nyx said clicking her tongue at the discipline committee member. This bitch alway seemed to ruin her fun before her fun even got started.

"Stick to the agreement." The girl said giving Nyx a glare before walking off to survey the rest of the area. The food needed to be monitored by the hired vendors, there was no room for error. The boss is going to have their hands full with this night.

tumblr_mga2buczaS1qbw81vo1_500.gif
The bonfires shimmered as the music called to the incoming freshmen to join the party. The crowd steadily gathered around the fires and grills. Though there were some upperclassmen hanging around and running the bonfire, most of the crowd was freshmen. The upperclassmen at the booths all had retired for the evening ready for day two of the festival. Tonight was a night for freshmen to meet and enjoy the end of life as they knew it.

Tables stood a few feet away from the blazing fires, holding metallic roasting sticks and ingredients for roasting all kinds of food. "We have hot dogs, corn on the cob, jiffy-pop popcorn, Marshmallows, yams, sweet potatoes, ingredients for some kebabs with the vendors and of course ingredients for s'mores." Zoe Sykes, student council secretary, stood behind the table helping those who need it with their sicks.

Music blasting away from the DJ booth students gathered around and began to dance and party. "Hey guys! We got glow sticks over here!" Ty Kaijin, student council vice president, called out cheerful as ever even after the long day. High fiving a few students as he handed them their glow sticks.

"Warm up over here sweetness! We've got drinks over here, all the usual sodas and waters along with hot chocolate, tea, pumpkin spiced coffee and tea, and apple cider." Meghan "The Meg" Livingston, student council treasurer, said giving a sultry look and a warm smile to everyone who came by for warm refreshments. The night was cool, but not too chilly against the raging fires.

Standing off to the side Zak Clark, student council president, was watching the scene far off. Standing beside a tree, he felt a familiar presence. "Everything going well Disciplinary Committee head?"

"Everything is going swimmingly, Student Council President." A voice called out from nowhere. "Don't worry so much, we have everything under supervision. We've found a few bad seeds but every year has them. Besides, some are more interesting than others." There was a long pause between the man and the disembodied voice. A long tension that told their history together, a history only they knew. "Go mingle, Zak. You're the president after all."

The presence fading Zak looked down at his hands to see a drink resting in his hands. Letting out a heavy sigh he looked out at the party and prayed this incoming class would be a good one this year.

Deo Volente.

Alrighty the day has come to and end and the night life is starting to pick up! Heads up, all the areas except for the courtyard and the dorms are now officially locked, closed and monitored. No students allowed!

You're welcome to party and get to know the freshman class or student council or head to the dorms, catch some much needed Z's or hang out with the other freshmen in the freshman lounge area. If you have something you'd like to do but don't know if it's okay, just tag me or Prophet and we'll be happy to answer your questions. Have fun!

kisspng-the-idolmaster-million-live-theater-days-takane-gf-5b2d2c58b33931.5292403115296871287341.png
Min JohannasChanging into something more comfortable and casual for the evening at her home Min opened a portal back into the bustling main courtyard. The first thing that hit here was the warmth of the area. Glad she dressed warm for the occasion, Min looked around at the large crowd of freshmen. Bobbing her head to music she's never heard she was surprised at the large variations the DJ chose. As if there was a song from every continent, leaving no one out of the loop and just experiencing music freely.

Watching the others dance and laugh Min smiled wanting to join in, but a bit shy to. Feeling the heat of the fires bristling against her skin as she walked she made her way over to the drinks booth and took a water. Compared to her home it was so much more livelier here. It was refreshing to experience, like she actually existed in this world amongst these people.

Unscrewing the bottle she took a deep swig of the water and downed it all in a few gulps. The plastic crumpling against her grip as the water left. Looking down at the crumpled bottle, a new song began to play from the DJ booth. A fast EDM remix beginning with a mellow beginning slowly began to amp up the crowd. Once finished she looked around for a trash can. Noticing one a few feet away, she began to walk towards it, doing her best to avoid bumping into anyone. Doing her best for a moment then beat dropped and the crowd began to bounce around and shoot off their powers.

Lighting, fire and lazers shot out into the sky, igniting the sky. Illusions and projections of animals, people and scenery danced and morphed above the cheering crowd. Some students rose up from the ground and joined the spectacle dancing above the crowd. Hands, claws, tentacles, hooves and so much more rose to the sky as they danced.

Min caught up in it all stumbled through the crowd and fell out against someone.

Leon

Nearby: Everyone?
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
A night life party.This, this was something Leon knew how to do. He had grown up in a place where the party never stopped. Well...nearly. It usually died around 4am. The sounds of revelry were a comfort to him. He went back to his room and looked for something to change into. He opted for some grey slacks, a simple white undershirt and a stylish black and gold coat that had a red sleeve just to add a pop of color. He completed his outfit with a plain black homburg.

Returning to the fire, he danced his way through the crowds until he got thirsty. He opted for a cider. He had just finished when someone bumped into him. He felt as the shock left him. "Ah, sorry" he said, turning. Noticing who it was his eyes went wide. "Warp?"
IzzyIzzy was hovering at the edge of everything. Crowds made her nervous. She didn't want to stay in her room, and she did enjoy the music, so she decided to just hang out at the edge. She wasn't sure where Raygen had gotten to. She had left her roommate at the admin building earlier in the day. Having grabbed some things from her room, she was fashioning some rubber-band and pipe cleaner helicopters. As she finished each construction she flicked the blades and they took off into the crowd. The blades wound up via the elastics. When it reached its break point it unwound and went the other way until something stopped the blades. Each one had a small slip of paper that just said "hello :3" on them. She sent out nearly a dozen. They landed on the ground (and often stepped on), on top of people's drinks (one of which was Claudes) and in one case someone's hair (a rather tall Chinese girl)

Last edited:
Alaric
The Prophet The Prophet
Brinni Brinni (flashback/mention)

(Alaric and the blonde, who introduced himself, went their separate ways, Al interested in screwing about some more, and Leon doing whatever he was inclined to.)

Alaric wandered through the festival all day, his feet and legs only starting to go sore after hours of goofing around and winning a bunch of shit. Most of which he handed off to any unattached lady he could find.

Finally, it was time for the Frosh to get together. Alaric watched the bonfire for a bit after lighting a smoke with it. After the butt joined the kindling, he wandered off, grabbing a handful of snacks and drinks to shove into his eternally bemused gob as he did.

Unlike his pointless wandering before, Alaric was finally on a mission. Earlier, he set out to find his roommate, but that mission ended after ten minutes.

Whether that mission was ended by a cool attraction, a cute chick, or a blowing leaf, Alaric couldn't say.

But now he knew how to use his watch, after zipping back to his room, flipping through his manual with a quick (occasionally) mental rundown, and bolting back to the festival.

After several minutes of wandering around, Alaric found a man who matched the mugshot.

"Yo, you Clyde? I believe I'm your new roomie."

Claude Allcrest

Nearby: Everyone I guess
@Tags: Elysium Elysium ( Brinni Brinni Mention)

After attending the cheerleaders lesson, haning around with some club presidents, even a DC member, albiet it was barely a greeting due to them being busy. He headed back to his dorm very briefly to shower before switching oufits to a way more casual, yet still moderately fashionable outfit and heading off quickly for the night party. While not quite the high class evebts he frequented back home, claude still very much enjoyed the party so far, dancing with a wide array of people for a solid while before disengaging to get a drink. A few sweet teas later and Claude stood leaning on a table, swirling his drink in a circular motion. H wasn't bored so to speak, he just wasn't in a rush to get back into the mix of things. His usual scene was a lot more formal than these, cetainly a different breed from this lively party. While it was fun, it felt slightly taxing.

He blankly stared at his drink until a card flosted down to his drink, a simple greeting written on it in bold latters. It honestly suprised him so much he almost spilled his tea on himself, but he avoided such narrowly. recomposing himself, he looked around for any clear sign of where it came from. While he did notice a helecopter like flying object, he couldn't pinpoint exactly who built it. Peculiar indeed. Eventually decideing to look later he placed the card in his pocket and finished his drink, just about to rejoin the party when his name was called. turning his head he was met with a boy about his age by the looks of it. H didn't mean to be mean, but just seeing him was setting off alarms that he was a delinquent. H didn't mind nor did it didn't change anything, but it was ,just an instant look. Giving a smile he rose two fingers to his brow for a casual salute. "Yes, i'm Claude, Claude Allcrest. Pleasure to meet you, Mr....? Did you say you're my roommate? Ah, that's good, i wanted to meet my roommate before school started just in case we needed to establish anything. Please tell me if that's the case. How do you like the party? Or your first day, for that matter? On my end, it's a very sudden change of pace, but an enjoyable one so far."

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Elysium Elysium The Prophet The Prophet

Paria said nothing and stood stock-still with a dopey smile across her face for the duration of the musical. Two whole new friends in a single day, and neither of them employed by her family! The mere thought of all the fun activities she could do with the two whole people she knew had practically knocked her senseless, leading her to melt a bit. Swamping Rachel in a big, slimy hug, Paria trickled all over her new buddy and the overall sensation was on the whole astoundingly uncomfortable and akin to bathing in warm glue.

"I would love love love love to be your friend! More than- oh, fiddlesticks, I've done it again!"

Pulling herself back together, Paria knelt down and dabbed at her newfound friend with a handkerchief.

"Say, Miss La Fue- er, Rachel...", She began as she wiped the starch from the bigger girl's scales, "...Do you think you could help me with one more little errand?"

[MUCH LATER, AFTER A ROUSING ADVENTURE]

Paria was still giggling like a lunatic as she and Rachel approached the campfire. Skipping towards a flagpole she twirled around and cocked her head backwards to face her partner in crime.

"Can you believe we really won? That must have been the most exciting match of Extreme Truth Or Dare in the history of... well, the history of Extreme Truth Or Dare! So many twists and turns! Ooh, if I had skin it would positively give me goosebumps!"

Paria hugged herself in excitement and tumbled over backwards into the grass, spotting her other new friend Alaric from her new vantage point. Hopping up, Paria dusted grass clippings off her dress and skipped over to the well-starched boy, not realizing he was already engaged in conversation.

"Alariiiiic!", she shouted as she approached her first friend, "Guess what? That's a rhetorical question, because doubtless you've already heard, but I'll say it anyway."

Putting her hands on her hips, Paria puffed out her (lack of) chest with great pride and took a moment to look theatrical.

"Tha~t's right! I, Paria Celsus, have successfully defended your honor as a delinquent! No longer shall the malcontents of this school cast doubts upon your scurrilous ways, for I have thoroughly vanquished them!"

Paria's posture dropped and she pointed towards Rachel.

"Plus, I made another friend! She's super nice, and she helped me beat those mohawk guys and everything- and I even got to keep my chastity!"

Rachel De La Fuente - The Fires of Friendship

While Paria was giggling happily, the snake-mutant was rolling her shoulders around in a red track-suit top and bottom layer for a good chunk of the tail. Night was always a poor time for snakes without the nice sun to bask in and warm up and prepare for things! Wringing out her hair, which was still a quagmire from the glue-like hug, Rachel simply nodded before checking at her knuckles and watching the viscous fluid drip down below.

"Tch." began the snake-mutant, before smirking triumphantly and flipping at her hair, and checking up on her nails. "I told you we'd win, after all I just that damn awesome. And that I've -" Rachel paused as she noticed Paria heading towards a more hilly reach of grass, all too excitable and giddy to notice. "Hey u-" Rachel reached a hand out before Paria began to tumble down into the grass, Rachel let out a shrug before following and grumbling about something.

Slithering behind, the snake-mutant proceeded to listen as her slimy peer Paria began to address a scruffy looking chap - who appeared to be that Alaric - who was talking with some youth pastor looking kid. Rachel hung back to allow Paria to keep the limelight as the display of showmanship was done. However as that other remark was being delivered, Rachel slithered up and gritted her fangs together and gaze away from eye-contact.

One of her appendages flung to slam against Paria's face, Rachel immediately regretting the decision as that sensation of goop was being felt again but hey it was done, "Eyo cram it will ya? Told you not to say things like that." Rachel pulled her more sticky arm away from Paria's face, though albeit after a quick few taps at the cheek, and proceeded to fling off as much of it as possible, mostly to Paria but hey if some chunks landed on Alaric or Claude - all the better.

The snake-mutant focused her attention on the scruffier kid, before rising up on her tail and smirking, "I did save her though. Caaaaaause..." Rachel proceeded to prod Alaric in his chest a few times, "...Not. A. Little. Weenie. I expect you to get down on your knees and apologize to her." Rachel's tail flickered to gesture towards Paria, before she turned to glance at Claude.

"As for you, aren't you types supposed to denounce things like this? Or is this okay since you don't know where the spiked punch is? Gonna strum us a little song about, iunno - whatever your spiel is Church Outreach?"

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back