• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Haruo Higuchi - Main Courtyard
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni

And with that, Haruo parted ways with Min for the time being. He wasn't quite sure if he'd even be able to see her again, considering the bustling crowd and sheer amount of people involved in this affair, but he could only hope, right? The boy had also returned to his dorm for the time being; apparently he got himself a roommate while he wasn't looking, unless he misread. Wondered where he was. Maybe he'll see him later.

Haruo needed some time by himself; even if mostly all he did was interact with just one person, it felt a little overwhelming just to be in the presence of so many other people as it was. He needed a place where he could just sit down and let his senses recover. Of course, normal people probably didn't have to do this stuff. He probably ought to get used to it if he was gonna have any sort of normal life here.

Later that night, upon seeing that the party was still going on, Haruo resigned to his curiosity and decided to head out again on a whim. After all, the whole point was to be social, right? New year, new him. Jeez, what a pain. But he sucked it up and went for it anyway. Parties like these, he only heard about in passing back home. Some kid talking about some supposed "legendary" party that he was planning, though all things considered, since it was middle school, it was probably just getting a sugar high from fruit punch or soda, eating too much candy, and playing video games or something like that. But this was definitely a party; Haruo felt awkward and out of place here to that end, but of course, in a place where there were so many people, all concerned with themselves and those around, perhaps it was ironic that for all he felt self-conscious, he had never felt so... invisible either.

Idly walking around with a rice ball, because why not, Haruo found himself in the exact same situation he was last time during the day festival. Walking around awkwardly, unable to approach anyone, unable to form any sort of connection, almost hoping for someone else to do it for him. And yet, just like before, luck struck him like a bolt of lightning when he stumbled upon Min once again, and this time, with company. My, what a coincidence. Looked like she was always bumping into someone every now and then. Maybe he ought to just...

"Hey, Min!" He called out to her, hoping the girl could even hear him over the bustling music, before jogging over to her and whoever she'd bumped into. "Didn't think I'd bump into you again," Haruo continued, before diverting his attention to the other boy, who had a bit of an incredulous look on his face as he looked at Min. Perking a brow, Haruo went on. "Friend of yours?"

Wēnhé Róuruǎn
Mentions: Brinni Brinni

Wen was enjoying the heat from the fire, her lanky legs spread out on a chair as she sat in an unrefined posture. She was busy relaxing, despite the cheers and hollers that surrounded the entire area. With a drink in her right hand, she tapped to her foot in time with the beat. Overall, she was enjoying herself--Occasionally talking to those who accidentally bumped into her. She was in a good mood, that was until a handmade device had fallen into her perfectly brushed hair.

"Who the fuck?" At first she thought someone had touched her hair, which would cause her to get angry but when she dug the paper out of her hair she was livid. This thing could have cut some of her fucking hair off! It had fucking blades on it. She quickly felt around the area that the thing had landed, making sure nothing was out of place. Much to her relief, it was only knotted up, hopefully she didn't see some of her removed hair on the ground.

"Who the fuck did this?!" She began to shout, which usually wouldn't be heard; but with her angry tone and her loud demeanor the few students around her opted to have a hushed tone.

Alaric
The Prophet The Prophet
Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

"Oh, it's Claude? My bad. I remember faces, not names. I'm Alaric Vanderbilt.

Can't think of any ground rules we need right now. Maybe I'll think of-"

He was interrupted by a familar face/voice popping up in front of him. Paria sat there priding herself on something Alaric could give a flying fuck about.

However, she was a sweet pea, and Alaric's first real buddy here at Highland, so he elected to not be a dick.

"Thanks for defending my honor, little lady. I-"

Her head splattered all over Alaric for the second time that day, although Al didn't see who did it.

He did shortly, as an arm snaked its way into his field of view and jabbed him in the chest, the attached voice saying some arrogant shit.

Alaric glanced up at the owner of that arm, lighting a menthol as he did.

"Touch me again, and I'll finally figure out what snake soup tastes like."

He blew out a large cloud before continuing,

"I also give a fuck that Paria rebuilds instantly. Hit her again and I'll make you into boots."

Eyes went red and face went dangerous again.

"Third, I'm talking to someone, so fuck off.

Fourth, I don't apologize for shit, and I'll grovel when you kill me and puppet my body into position. If your fake-tough-pussy-ass can manage to do me in."

He cracked his knuckles and neck, and malice began to roll off him in an almost tangible aura.

"Finally, your power is also cooler than mine. Shit."

Eyes, face, and aura returned to normal as Alaric squatted down and poked at the tail scales with his free hand a few seconds before popping back up.

"Six arms, teeth, tail. You're like, what, eight feet tall? Ten? And here I am just running fast."

He grabbed a snack off a passing tray and took his anger out on that before finishing his cigarette and chucking the butt.

He continued to lament about his boring power compared to all the ones he's seen today, for a few moments.

Finally, he rallied, turning to his roomie.

"Claude, if your power is better than mine, I think I have ground rules. Rule one, you move out."

He grinned at the guy the show he was kidding, then grabbed more food.​

kisspng-the-idolmaster-million-live-theater-days-takane-gf-5b2d2c58b33931.5292403115296871287341.png
Min Johannas Verite Verite Brinni Brinni
Colididing with a stranger she staggered backwards, quickly giving her own apology as he apologized. "No I'm sorry it was my fault." Fixing her hair a bit she looked up into the face of the person she ran inot. He had golden hair and dressed quite well, however he looked a bit shocked seeing her. Saying something she didn't understand she raised a brow a bit confused. "Hmm? I'm sorry. I don't know what that is." Scratching her cheek she she tried to figure out what it was when she noticed the drink in his hand. "Oh! I didn't spill your drink did I? I don't know what's wrong with me and spilling peoples drinks today."

Hearing her name from out in the crowd she turned her head and looked over to see Haruo jogging over. Waving to him she smiled, "hey! Good to see you again." Looking back at the blonde boy Min took a good look at him, he didn't seem familiar. Not like I'd know anyone here, might as well find out who he is. "I just met him. I bumped into him and I think spilled his drink." She said giving Haruo a look that screamed 'ironic'.

Turning back to the stranger she stuck her hand out to him. "I'm Min Johannas, Freshman. Sorry for running into you. I'll get you a new drink."

“I don’t run away like a little weenie.” Rachel tacitly responded to Alaric, bearing her teeth as she stared down at the scruffy looking boy. "I fight. Fleeing is for chumps like you who can't stick it out to survive and learn the lessons from defeat." The snake-mutant idly checked her nails yet again, before wriggling her tail in a sinister manner. The intent was clear. Rachel slowly began cracking her various knuckles in a more simple display, as opposed to eyes going completely bloodshot without the influence of drugs, and allowed her nostrils to flare out. "You fled and let little Paria..."

Rachel then proceeded to pat the slime on the head, pushing down upon it with a fair amount of pressure while mean-mugging the kid. "...Almost lose her chastity! But again, I saved her. While you just ran away. Like a little weenie." The fangs were bared out yet again before giving a little shrug. "But hey, kudos to you champ! Leaving folks high and dry is a certain specialty!" This was followed by a laugh and several hands began clapping together. Her upper right most hand reached up to wipe at a still forming tear of amusement.

"Aaaah - I'll cut to the chase, since you like running. You don't wanna be a bitch? Nut up or shut up." There was an even larger grin, as practically every fang was shown. "See I'm nice. I'm hand-delivering you a chance for redemption. Take your swing and make it count." The Snake-mutant began using all six of her hands to gesture in that time honored fashion of 'come on bro'.

Elysium Elysium Mitch Conner Mitch Conner The Prophet The Prophet

Claude Allcrest

fb074ec51cc28d673c13a625bd057375.jpg
(Mind the tattoo, he doesn't have that yet)
Nearby: Everyone I guess
@Tags: Elysium Elysium Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

"Denounce? Why would i do something like that when this is so much fun? I'm not some pious Church boy, i don't know where you got that from. I like to believe in science over belief. There's plenty pastor boys in the crowd over there if that's your thing, miss." Claude responded to the snakegirl he'd yet to learn the name of, giving a small smile. While she seemed cool enough as a first impression, being compared to those socially awkward and weird pastor kids kind of annoyed him. Nontheless, he poured himself another sweet tea, and offered to pour another for anyone with a hand gesture. Taking a sip, he watched Alaric's outburst with interest. He wondered if he had the same short temper as his new friend Wen did, storing the thought, lest he have an unneccary fight on his hands. While he did indeed enjoy fighting, not on campus. Sure enough, he calmed down and shot a joke his way. "Please, i wish my power was more consistent sometimes. My power is literally just gambling with dice. While fun, It's way less consistent than your speed." he laughed. Glancing at the two girls once more. At least their powers were obvious. He wasn't a fan of betting without knowing anyone at the table. The small girl was made up of that weird gell, and while he was sure she lacked any offense, he wondered what it woul take to actually injure her. The other was the cute snakegirl with a mouth fit to rival the greatest trash talkers. While he wasn't too sure of her power output, he figured it had to do with her tail and her numerous arms; she could mi=ost likely put a lot of power in that tail especially. So distance was key to her defeat, he doubted she was very fast, probably only in burts, like a snake would. The only real problem if a fight broke out was his new roommate, Alaric. He knew nothing other then his ability was speed. How fast? How long can he keep it up? while he doubted he was fast enough to dodge a bullet point blank, he also wasn't the most eager to be so close to someone who could run circles around him before he could even hope to get a weapon from a roll. At least he seemed to not want to fight on campus as well. Realizing what he was doing, Claude rasped his knuckles on his temple. He really had to stop sizing up people, especially now that he wasn't in a position to just fight.

Claude was content with just watching until the snake-girl threw down the gauntlet, and in the face of someone someone with no real restraint towards challenge, He had to step in before they both got in trouble, much worse him. Sighing deeply as he took a long sip of his sweet tea before stepping in between the two, taking a gold dice in hand and moving it from finger to fiinger quickly. "Alright, as much as i don't want to deal with this right now of all times, might i remind you that this isn't a place somewhere where you two could throw hands without getting shut down by DC, who if you haven't seen are already littered throughout this event due to it's nature. You'd get stomped out instanly, both of you. Need i remind you that any fighting outside of specified classes or duels is against the rules, and the DC punishes them harshly, especially if it isn't your first offense. Why don't you guys just cool off, have a drink, go have fun, and we can get a duel refereed or you guys can fight in gym class once school starts if you guys Really want to fight still. How's that sound?" Claude meditated, looking back at both Alaric and the girl before him.

"Maybe we just all got off on the wrong foot. My name is Claude Allcrest, might i know yours miss? You seem like the confident reasonable type, why not relax and have some fun in this party? I'd hate to see a fight breakout between my roommate and a lady such as yourself. Who knows. we could become good friends, us all. I'm just making sure either of you don't end up getting punished by DC. All rather unbecoming of both of you, don't you think?" Claude asked, attempting to appeal to the involved parties, giving the both of them a charismatic smile. He still had one last trick up his sleeve, but he wanted to solve this as quckly as possible, to avoid the DC, who most likely had at least someone watching them decided to step in. While he was confifent in his ability to hold his own against the two, he wasn't exactly looking forward to it.

Jake Elliott

Night had fallen on the campus and with that, the festival gave way to the usual party. Jake never really cared for the party back when he was a student, it always struck him as forced and just a way for the tamer kids to pretend to go wild under the watchful eye of the staff. But now it was his watchful eye and he couldn't help but hate it even more. If anyone did anything especially dumb he'd have to do something to stop it and then all the kids will think he's a fun hating asshole nark.

A cigarette was held loosely between his lips as he patted down his pockets looking for his lighter, which seemed to have been misplaced. Damn. Would any of the students be cool enough to help him out? Without a second thought he removed the cigarette from his mouth and placed it behind his ear. "Nah, no way." For whatever reason, Jake couldn't help but feel a little old and felt as if just thinking that alone was enough to give it away to the students. But before he could dwell too long on that, a singular voice rung out above all others. It was loud and forceful and sounded like it was trying to start trouble. Fan-fucking-tastic. Jake was close enough to the source that if anything happened, he could be blamed for not doing anything. Absolutely wonderful! Making his way to the voice, he encountered a rather annoying sight.

A group of four students, two boys, a snake, and an upright puddle, looked as if they were about to get into a fight. Well, the snake and one of the boys were at least. The other boy seemed to be trying to flirt with the snake and the puddle was... Well, she probably needed proper supervision. "Hey guys, let's all calm down here. I really don't want to have to write anyone up before classes officially start." Now Jake wasn't really sure if he could even do that, but if he didn't know then they probably didn't know either so his maybe-bluff could probably work, unless they happened to be super hardcore delinquents or something. But what were the odds of that, Highland Academy probably didn't let people like that in.

Pointing to Alaric, he started getting into the specifics of what they were doing wrong. "You need to watch your language, this is a respected school and there's like, higher standards or something, alright?" Not waiting for him to say anything back, Jake then pointed to Rachel and started on her. "And you. Same applies to you, but I guess more so since you were yelling. Yelling that sort of stuff is even worse." Again, not waiting for a response he pointed to the next kid, which happened to be Paria. "You, well, I guess you didn't do anything, so keep up the good work." That just left Claude, who also really didn't do anything against the school rules, but he broke the most important life rule of all. You always have to be cool when girls are watching. "You, I want to talk to you privately once everything is settled, got it?"

Elysium Elysium Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Mitch Conner Mitch Conner The Prophet The Prophet

PARIA ACT II - CRY LITTLE SISTER
Elysium Elysium The Prophet The Prophet Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Ennuis Ennuis

Shock and horror, Paria's newfound friends were already fighting! Paria tried to call out to them, but then she remembered her head was gone. Crouching down, she frantically began picking little globs of herself out of the grass, occasionally stopping to make an X with her arms or gesticulate wildly at the two. What she didn't realize was that her own mood was making her lose stability just as fast as she was piecing herself back together, leaving her at minimal net gain and a whole lot of grass clippings.

Why couldn't everyone just get along? Sure, Rachel was a really scary subhuman mutant, but she was also a really friendly subhuman mutant once you got to know her a little! And sure, Alaric might have been a big fraidy-cat, but he was really trying his best to be his worst, and that sort effort was something to be respected. Even now he was trying to act tough even though Paria was sure his fight-or-flight reflex was telling him to run away and hide in the nearest hole at the mere sight of Rachel's hideous countenance.

There was some youth group character, too, threatening to call the hall monitors on them, but that was no help! After all, all the hall monitors did was start fights, shout obscenities, and then dive into the nearest bush! And to make things worse, there was a teacher coming- and if Alaric- or anyone else- wanted to prove they were super tough, there was no better way than sassing your teacher! She had to throw water on this metaphorical blaze before it spiraled out of control!

"Ah, uh...", Paria mumbled as she molded her head into a picasso-esque approximation of a face and springing to her feet, "F-friends shouldn't fight!", she shouted, flinging her arms outwards. Unfortunately, the centripetal force coupled with her stress levels caused her hands to fly off and splatter all across the teacher's face and shirt.

"Oh.", She said, looking up at Mr. Elliot's face, "...Might I have those back, by any chance?"

Leon BellamyLeon wiped at the spot on his coat with his right hand while with his left he scratched his cheek, embarrassed. "No it's fine. These things are bound to happen with everyone in close proximity like this. " Taking her hand he smiled softly. "Leon Bellamy. Freshman. Electrokinetic, so I'm sorry if I shock you, I'm still trying to get the hang of it."

He laughed. "Really I must apologize, particularly for staring for a moment there. I mistook you for someone I've seen in an old photograph. The resemblance is uncanny enough I couldn't stop myself" He turned to the other freshman. "And you...yeah you're Haruho right? Our rooms are attached to the same lounge. Nice to put more than just a photo to a name" he exclaimed, taking his hand as well.

Turning back to the silver haired girl he gave a lopsided grin as the music changed. There was a lot less techno in this one but still a fast paced rhythm. A swing if I don't miss my count. "If you insist on getting me a new drink I suppose I have no choice, though it's really not necessary. But I'll only accept if you dance with me...er...that is assuming you know how to dance. Probably should have asked that first I guess"

It’s a New DawnTags: SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans Ennuis Ennuis Brinni Brinni Basic Basic Verite Verite Elysium Elysium
As the bonfires begin to fade, under the sobbing tears of the Hellfire club students began to make their way back to their dorms. The starry sky and bright moon, only seen far from the city limits, illuminated the weary students way home. They had a long day, an a new life ahead of them. As some found their way to their beds snuggling into the warm sheets in their dorms, others only made it to the freshmen lounge area. Passing out on the soft sofas of the communal area, drifting off to sleep without a care in the world. Gently being lulled to sleep from the soft humming of the refrigerators in the small pantry area.

The matron spirit that watched over the school watched all those in her grounds with a smile on her face. The newest students cradled under the safety of her barrier. Those with restless night worked dutifully through the evening, ensuring the safety and protection of the school, in quiet. All was well, all was calm as hours passed and dawn rose.

For those with sensitive ears the morning shuffle of the upperclassmen above them could be heard. Wearily awakening at first high to get a leg on the final day of the festivities. Making their way down the stairs and elevators out to the main courtyard, club members carried their toy sized tents for another day. This time the clubs were formed in a three row half circle around the central stage and their new attraction.

With a yawn the miniaturizing super student came by once again to return the club booths to their full size. The food vendors returned forming the fourth row of the half circle, protected by the other booths.

“Do we have to put up this oval ring? Why not just use a barrier, Ari?” One of the newer DC members said calling over at the small blonde angry DC member.

“No. We use the ring.” The girl said with a scowl, “and do not address me in such a lax manner!”

Bonnie slapped a hand on the small girl’s arm. “Come on Ari relax it’s all good.” Looking over to the DC member she smiled. ”The reason we’re using a ring is because they don’t blow up. At least with them it won’t be a catastrophe like last year.” Leaning in she gave Ari a sly smirk. “Isn’t that right, Ari?”

The angry girl’s whole face flushed bright red and she swung at Bonnie, but Bonnie had hopped away and went to help set up the large ring. After a few minutes of hard work the ring was set up spanning 30 feet in length and 25ft in height it left a nice 12ft buffer for a crowd to watch.

Schedule
Verses 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Ice Skating 10:00am to 10:00pm
Maid Cafe 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Haunted House 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Animal Show @3:00pm
Fortune Teller 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Fireworks 10:00pm
Stretching from a long period of being hunched over Bonnie looked over at the schedule this time sent out to every student via their watches. “So schedule today. Verses from 12 to 6, Ice Skating from 10 to 10 at the pool, Maid cafe from 12 to 5 in the gym, Haunted house from 5 to 9 in the woods, an animal show on the football field at 3 and a fortune telling booth near the forest entrance from 4 to 6 and lastly fireworks at 10” Cocking her head at the schedule she shrugged, “they’re really betting on the ring this time aren’t they? Well it is always fun.” Noticing her crush walking past her on the way to his booth she perked up and began to stalk her prey.

Meanwhile the speakers began to hum and the strum of a guitar could be heard from the dorms awakening the freshmen students. At 9 their watches beeped with the itinerary for the day messaged to each and every one of them. Students woke up from their dreams and nightmares to a new day. Making their way out to the growing sound of country being played as some make their way to the vendors. Starting the morning right, the vendors served breakfast in all forms and fashions for the students. Breakfast burritos to Belgian waffles there was food to eat.

1*t8X3zhrPi0YXC1ifvsEvRw.png
Welcome Newcomers to HAPI!As the students came flooding in for a new day a girl, with spikes in her hair and bandages on her body, stepped up on stage and grinned at the newcomers. Grabbing the mic she gave a big grin and shouted out to the students. “Welcome Gladiators to your second day of the the HAPI Club festival. MC Gwyneth is busy at the moment so I’m gonna host and rock for you today! My name is Piper and I am your glorious host and singer for the Key Fighters. Let’s skip the idle welcome chit chat! We all wanna know what the ring is for so let’s get right to it! This is the festivals area for all of the freshman VS. needs. What does that mean? Well alongside our maid cafe, haunted house, and animal show today we’re going to have Versus battle. Freshmen only. You get to show us your skills and powers in our water ballon fight, capture the flag, touch football and Red rover challenge. Sure they sound like kids stuff but this is super school and here in the ring, no powers are off limits in these games. Only rules are, don’t kill, don’t get knocked out of the ring and spectators beware!”

“How do you fresh meat apply it’s simple.”
Waving her hand to the from edge of the stage there stood three male students, dressed in waiter uniforms. Each held a clipboard with the sign in sheet. "You sign up here at the stage to one of these three lovely gents and then when the event is called come on over and fight to win! Winners get tickets to the Heartland Amusement-park and the champion, winner of all 3 events gets a vacation night at a luxurious sea side resort and a kiss from the next Mr. HAPI or Mrs. HAPI 2121. The ring is here from 12 to 6 with a hour break for those with broken bones to heal up! And more winners to sign up! Wanna show off your powers, or show a rival who’s boss? Sign up and fight to win! Come on you animals don’t be shy!”

A short slender woman with white hair stepped up on stage and took the mic from Piper. Clearing her throat she spoke cooly, “as this is a powered event the gym teacher and I shall be referees. Thank you.” Handing the mic back to Piper the woman walked off stage.

“First event starts in one hour! Right! Now let’s start this last day with a bang! One! Two! Three!” A energetic rock song began to play from the band as students began to write their names on the sign up sheet. The sheet was simple enough Each sheet had the name of the activity and two columns separated with a line down the middle. The left for team 1 and the right for team 2.

An hour laterWith the last song finished Piper stepped up to the edge of the stage and pulled up the first sheet from one of the men. “Allll right time for the water balloon fight! We have about 5,000 deflated water balloons on each end of the ring. There’s one hose (basic green) resting at the edge of the ring for you to use. You'll have to fill the balloons one at a time unless you're creative. Fill the balloons then let it rip. When you’re hit by the balloon you’re out! Looking at the two groups Piper gave a devious grin and pointed at both of the sides. “Don’t go easy on each other all powers are allowed, don’t want this to end too quickly. Let's see what you all got!" Letting her finger rest out between the two groups she smiled. "Ready? Steady!" The other students on the field and crowd tensed as they were waiting for that last signal. Piper shot her hand up into the air and shouted. "Go!”

Rise and shine students it’s the last day of our Club Festival! Anyone who hasn’t joined a club, or has found an interest in something new can come on down and head to a booth! If you’re done with clubs there are fun events for you to try out today! Who knows you might even figure out your future if you’re lucky enough! One things for sure your HAPI life is just getting started.The first event works best if 4 player characters sign up. To sign up just post in the OOC that you want to participate THEN you can post for the water balloon fight. If something can't be decided we'll roll for it.

fabric-canopy_300.jpg
Min Johannas
Min JohannasTag: Brinni Brinni Verite Verite
Min smiled as he took her hand and apologized for possibly shocking her. Giving a laugh at the familiar phrase she shook her head, "It's fine. It's not the first time I've been accidentally shocked today. A pleasure to meet you Leon Bellamy." Hearing him laugh she continued to listen only to tilt her head a bit in pleasant confusion. As he turned his attention to Haruo, her brow knitted a bit in worry. It must have been the original. I don't know if this is bad or not. Biting her lip trying to think about what to do she jolted as Leon turned his attention back to her.

Face changing back to a pleasant smile she paused for a moment surprised to be asked to dance. Glancing into the crowd she felt a bit worried about dancing in that, however she did see some couples dancing inside. Turning back she looked at Leon, I didn't come here not to take chances. Nodding she smiled, "Alright!" Reaching out and taking his hand she continued, "my older brother taught me a few dances. Let's go!"

Pulling Leon into the crowd she looked over to Haruo. "If I don't see you again tonight! Let's do something fun tomorrow!" Waving to him she vanished into the crowd with Leon.
Mention: SoftSmile SoftSmile Verite Verite
A small dot appeared in the middle of the air and slowly grew into a violet swirl. The grass shuffling against the swirling violet portal expanding out, stepping out, from her bedroom in Russia Min let out a soft yawn. She pulled the school watch out of her pocket and placed it on her wrist. I don't think anyone noticed yet. Benefits of living in a giant Faraday cage. Min hadn't returned back to her dorm room with Wen since they had their minor argument. Instead she's been portalling to her bedroom at home. Looking at her watch she opened the holographic scroll of students and found Haruo. Sending him a quick message she strolled out onto the open courtyard towards the half circle of booths.

Haruo Higuchi
me
Good Morning Haruo! I didn't know that we could text with these watches! I wanted to know if you'd like to meet somewhere and do and event together?

"They changed the layout." The smell of freshly prepared friend Grenki, a breakfast dessert she hasn't had in years. Following her nose she found the stand that was selling all kinds of european and russian breakfast foods. Waiting in line she noticed that the other booths served food from the other continents as well. Each booth had a line of its own. "I didn't know there were so many international students here." Hearing the vendor call her up she ordered some Grenki and a drink. A few moments later she began to nibble on the bread treat as she wandered around the food vendor area.

Between the vendor lines were tables and chairs for the students to sit and solcialize. Early in the morning that it was most of the tables were packed to the brim with students. Min looked around for the least crowded one and took a seat enjoying her meal. Taking in the flowery air she couldn't believe how warm and calm it was here. "This is nice."

Last edited:
A Dash of Regular
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

591122As the students mingled among themselves casually and naturally clicked with each other in their small groups of friendships, there was one simple fellow who did not click with anyone oddly. With a plate full of food, diversed with a dish from each vender, the one standoffish boy wondered throughout the tables of students. He seemed to be in awe as he looked around, almost as if this was his first time arriving to HAPI... very similar to a lot of the freshmen faces yesterday.

The new kid continued to wonder through the tables before sitting at a fairly empty table and placing his plate of food aside him. Only occupied by a girl with white hair. As he sat down, opposite side of the table with his back towards most of the crowds of kids (most likely), he blankly starred at her before turning around to see what she was looking at, then turn back to her... he would lean in towards her, as he slowly made a face, an expression that showed that he was intrigued by the female. With a steady moment of nothing but silence and just eye contact, the rather random boy broke the awkward moment with a simple but somewhat humorous question.

“Who are you talking to..?”

Last edited:
Oscar Hallward: Act I, Scene IV – The HMS Backburner, the Night Before​

Downtown: glitz, glamour and many a precinct of police existed down in that industrialized, chic and cosmopolitan section of a city. But here, in this particular downtown, there was an even better secret lurking underground in one of the old subway stations. When new tracks took over, some would just think that an old subway station and route is useless and should just get shut down. However there are those who dream way bigger and better than that. "Ol Cap", they called the founder of this new venture, had a dream and quite a bit of pocket-change to spare to allow the old-subway station to be used for something even grander, something bigger than just a subway route.

With a liquor license, some repaint, and a whole lot of gumption – the ideal cruiser establishment, the never-ending party of The HMS Backburner was born! While the conditions of the subway station were less than ideal, what with harsh fluorescent lights sparking brighter and dimmer at random intervals, the linoleum tiles perpetually stained yellow, and always having a certain adhesiveness to your shoes, rotting posters and a few spray-paint symbols present and a perpetual smell of cabbage and boiled socks – the HMS Backburner was anything but that. When it pulled in your eyes were treated to a light and friendly blue-headlights, followed shortly after by the rocking of the tracks not only due to the activity of the subway, but from the chipper techno beat thumping about. As the subway cars came rolling closer, the HMS Backburner had a very distinctive figurehead, a rather muscular man made entirely in bronze bearing a grin in the middle of a flex of the triceps. The HMS Backburner was painted in bright colors, blue at the very bottom with gold tip crests to form waves rocking a majestic purple looking galleon painted over a formerly drab subway train.

There was a distinctive ding as a deep voice boomed, itching with a sultry passion. “Current Port: Castro’s Corner.” The doors proceeded to open as a pink fog began to roll out, and the intensity of the techno was pouring out even harder. But in between the fog, and some leaving patrons, it was clear to see men bumping chests together, downing shots as well as engaging in some close-knit moshing.

Current patrons were flooding out; a wide variety of men of various shapes and sizes, such as a grizzly but short looking man rocking a braided beard, a leather-jacket a v-cut shirt that had distinctively glittery chest-hair, another was a lankier looking man with really scraggly up hair, a pair of torn up jeans who was rocking a little bit of orange boxers, there was a youthful looking lad stumbling out who definitely had stage-make up on to emphasize the face and show off well in bright lights, and so forth. A few men gave a wink and a nod to Oscar as they were departing, while others were just minding their business and trying to get out somewhat responsibly.

But none of those were as distinctive a greeting as the doorman’s who was holding his over the door and watching the individuals exist, he spotted Oscar and Jake and proceeded to give them a nod of recognition. “Yooohoooo! Ship be docked sailors, come on aboard!” gruffly retorted the doorman. He kept his arm firmly against the metal chassis as he began to observe the patrons exiting, the future patrons entering as well as looking back to make sure everyone inside was partying hardy without bashing their skulls in. The doorman was dressed in a set of brown leather-boots with a little silver skull icon upon their toes, a set of slightly cut jeans, and donning a bright and vibrant yellow admiral looking coat with no sleeves, no undershirt but a motley of various feather inlay and brass buttons. He sported a fairly older and tanned complexion, it was easy to notice stress wrinkles and a few scars, although most of it was centered around a bright red cybernetic eye modeled like an eye-patch of but the rest of his body looked young and honed, as well as being decorated with a lot of naval themed tattoos. He also had long feathered blonde hair stretched long and fair, and had a little covering by a pink bandana tied around it.

“Riiiico!” cordially announced Oscar, flinging his arms up to a bemused expression by Rico the Doorman. Rico narrowed his organic eye at Oscar, frowning a bit. Wasn’t Oscar supposed to be busy this night? Usually this night was safe, the school junk was on the news – it tended to be a safe shift to avoid him. Sure the customers, and frankly the management, had their eccentricities but something about Oscar just rubbed Rico the wrong way. Couldn’t quite put a finger on it. However his index finger did come off the metal hull of the bar as it gestured inside, “Let’s skip this song and dance yeah?” He cocked his head to witness Jake Elliott and gave a bemused smirk. “Don’t wanna let your, friend here wait do ya? After all party inside bub, not out here gabbin with me.”

Oscar blinked momentarily before laughing a little. “Ah heavens! You’re right eh. It’s his first time at the Backburner after all.” Rico smirked before gesturing towards Oscar, “Well kiddo, you picked a hell of a seaman to tag along with. He’ll keep you shipshape – remember to report anything sketchy to me and the other ‘Gunners’, door-men, bouncer – whatever you wanna call us – though Gunners keeps the theme going – and party to your hearts content.” The spiel was delivered as Oscar proceeded to swagger on into the bar, while pushing a few lads who were engrossed in the festivities to know that others were entering. Looking out of the door, Oscar proceeded to wave Jake on.

“NEXT STOP – THE RIP ROARING HIGH SEAS OF ADVENTURE, AND MOTLEY MERRIMENT. Also Park Square, but that’ll be a bit longer.” Oscar declared before getting into the groove.
Ennuis Ennuis

Alaric
Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Ennuis Ennuis The Prophet The Prophet (mentions)

Alaric slept in, as was his usual habit. School would probably beat that out of him, but school hadn't officially started yet, so screw it.

Instead, he lay awake in bed for a while after sleep decided it was done. He reminisced about yesterday, and all the dumb shit that went on.

He managed to not screw up his two club schedules, giving him plenty of time to screw about, as his instinct demanded. Alaric also managed to piss off the discipline people, and nearly started a second fight with some lizard bitch.

The sudden appearance of the ultra-casual teacher was probably the only reason the ginger wasn't sleeping back at home. Alaric had walked away without a word to anyone after the authority figure showed up.

Not at all how he wanted day one to go. While he wasn't ashamed of his delinquency, this school was a chance to shed his old persona. One obtained from years of being spoiled by grieving parents and depressed from his lost half.

Alaric had half a mind to find a teacher and ask about Ahren, and another half to pretend his twin never existed.

He settled with opening a window and smoking a cigarette (after checking to see if Claude was there/awake). Clad in nothing but boxers and in full view of anyone on that side of the building, Alaric watched what he could see of the reopened festival.

Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Alaric tossed the butt out the window and sprayed deodorant around the room. Probably not a fix, but he was already on the shit list, so fuck being a model student.

One fast morning routine of shower, shave, dental hygiene and toilet appointment later, Al was out the door. Most people elected to go to the festival, probably, but Alaric found the gym.

Alaric got on a treadmill and set it to its highest speed, before setting his stride and beginning his half hour of high powered cardio.

Alaric lamented the fact that this treadmill was too slow for his power, but otherwise this was quite a lovely rec room.​

Haruo Higuchi - Boys' Dormitory
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Ah. Well, maybe he should have expected something like that. Min being whisked away for a dance before his very eyes before he could say much more than "hi." Haruo felt like he recalled seeing something like this in a TV drama or so before, but he quickly caught on the problematic nature of comparing reality to TV, the dryer and sardonic part of his mind turning against himself to deride himself for even thinking of it in the first place. Or, as put succinctly...

You idiot.

The boy blinked, unable to even respond until the girl was already gone to have a ball with the party. He could only nod dumbly as she made a call for them to hang out again tomorrow. As she and the other boy disappeared into the crowd, Haruo awkwardly pocketed his hands, standing by himself from there. Now, what to do, what to do? This was a party after all, so maybe he should do like Min and have some fun of his own accord? Find other people to mingle with, help himself to some more treats of the night? And this would be a good opportunity to reinvent himself compared to how he was back at his old school. He could show off to himself that a new year meant a new him!

No, he just went to bed early instead.

Haruo woke to the sound of a notification alert, letting him know that he had gotten a message. He had always been a bit of a heavy sleeper; perhaps that was why other people were up and about and he was still in his dorm room, especially since he'd apparently went to bed earlier than most everyone else. And to boot, Haruo didn't even feel that much more energized or anything; if anything, he felt rather groggy. Maybe it was because he had involuntarily been awakened by the message, but speaking of which...

With a soft groan, he took a look at his watch, the source of the notification, seeing that he had received a message, his other arm still wrapped tightly around his pillow as he was loath to leave his comfortable fortress of sheets and blankets. Haruo let out a soft breath as he saw that it was Min, but then... well, who else would it be? The only person he knew here. And he doubted it was time for any automated messages from the school were likely to be sent before the term really started, or so he figured at least.

After some mild mulling, remembering that there were other booths he did want to check out, Haruo finally decided to shoot a response Min's way.

Min
them
Good Morning Haruo! I didn't know that we could text with these watches! I wanted to know if you'd like to meet somewhere and do and event together?
me
Sure, I'd like that. Where exactly do you wanna meet then?

Probably sounded a little more curt than he intended, but that was okay. No use in fluffing it up needlessly.

In any case, it was high time he at least get up and ready as well. With that, he slowly rose from his bed and went to get dressed for the day, all the while awaiting a response.​

Last edited:
fabric-canopy_300.jpg
Min JohannasTags: gorgeousss gorgeousss Verite Verite
Staring blankly past the scenery around her Min was a million miles away. She could feel herself begin to drift from her body, as she usually did as a when she began to astral project. Taken by the calm atmosphere she didn't notice anything around her. Not the bustling crowd of students passing by nor the boy who recently sat down beside her. Not even when he leaned in close and stared at her. Her glassy fuschia eyes unblinkingly staring back only blinking as the stranger posed a question.

Blinking back to reality Min's eyes widened as she looked at the boy far too close to her face. Cheeks flushing a bright red, she let out a shocked gasp and knocked over her cup. Clutching her chest she tried to calm down a bit, she looked at the boy with a small frown. "You scared me half to death!" Meeting his gaze she bashfully looked away, feeling her heart pounding in her chest she wasn't sure if it was just the scare.

Noticing the knocked over cup she let out a sigh she took some napkins on the table. Then began to clean up while she spoke a bit perturbed, the blush on her cheeks still vibrant. "If you must know I wasn't talking to anyone in particular. Just myself."

Hearing the soft ping of her watch she looked over and noticed a new message had appeared. Stopping what she was doing she let the wet napkins lie on the table as she went to answer the message.

Haruo Higuchi
me
them
Sure, I'd like that. Where exactly do you wanna meet then?
me
How about we meet at the stage?

Smiling a bit she turned her attention back to the table and noticed the stranger plate. So much food from different places, it looks so good. Having already eaten what she thought was her fill at home, against her will her stomach began to growl at the thought. Face softening into clear embarrassment, her blush deepened and she covered her face. "I apologize."

Dash of Regular
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye and friends
The boy blankly starred at the bashful girl during a moment of nothing again, almost seeming as if the boy went through the same transcendent experience the girl did. He suddenly blink several times then raised a eyebrow as he saw the girl's sequence of odd reactions. She had peaked his interest for sure. He chuckled as she nervously cleaned her spill up.

"Talking to yourself, huh? People don't normally do that aloud..."

He laid back in his seat, as he grabbed a small pastry snack from his plate, and began to munch on it. He then spoke, with his mouth full, this could be seen as quite rude of disgusting, but oddly enough.. he seem to become relax and comfortable with the girl very quickly. What caused him to become so relax with her? Who knows, but perhaps his hunch about the girl could be right. As he spoke, he waved the pastry around as he spoke with his hands nonchalantly ; as he casually would pause in between words to chew and sallow.

"With.. that being said.. That makes you.. HM... not normal! Therefore, you are weird! Now, weird girl, why are you weird and why is your face re-"

His somewhat rambles would be cut short as he heard the slight alert of her notification. He would lean over the table once more to be nosey as he saw her type. His eyes widen with curiosity. After she sent the message, the boy sat back into his seat and would begin to shoot off another round of questions before she could even answer the first ones.

"Ouuu! Was that your boyfriendddd?" He teased in a playful manner. "Or girlfriend! I don't judge, the heart wants, what the heart wants! However, if you haven't told your parents about your girlfriend, I'm not the guy to hel- That reminds me!"

Again! He would stop mid sentence, and began to dig through his jacket pockets, then his pants pockets and then finally pulling out the smart-band given to all students, however, his was not activated yet. He would put on the bracelet on his left wrist, adjusting it and then booping it.

... Nothing happened...

"Hey, I think mine is brok-"
Suddenly the boy would feel a uncalled for pinch in his arm and then tense up as he made a honestly goofy face as he was slightly shocked.

"Ye-Ouch! Damn it..!"
He would wave his wrist, however, to play it off, he would reach for another pastry off his plate and began to munch on it, looking around the area. Secretly making sure no one heard his unmanly squeal other than Min until he heard her stomach growl. He side-eyed her... he would push the plate into the middle of the table, for both of them to shared.

"Help yourself... So! Weird Pretty Lady, judging by your shift in expression from reading your watch, what else are you doing today other than meeting your girlfriend?"

Leon
Leon stretched, waking up before first light. He was glad that he didn't have a roommate for this year, at least not currently. He did, briefly, get to meet his suite mates: Haruho and his roommate, and Josh before turning in. He threw on a sleeveless shirt and some jeans and made hisway to the dresser. "Hmm. This one" he murmured, selecting a strawberry leaf based herbal tea. Measuring it out into a diffuser straw he brewed a large cup of iced tea.

He made his way outside, looking to watch the sun rise. It wasn't as nice as watching a sunset over the water, but still nice. He looked on as the upper classmen set up for the days events. He eventually got a message regarding the events for today. He signed up for the arena as soon as possible.

He had already checked out the club booths so he didn't bother to go through them again. There was plenty of time after the versus event to go skating so he decided to do that later.

He stood in the center with the rest of the contestants, wound like a spring ready to pop once the event began.

Izzy

As the villain leveled their weapon in her direction, Isaura smiled. "When will they learn?" Shaking her head she extended a finger at the dark green gun and said, "be a dear, and fall to pieces world you?"

The villain laughed. "I learn Dr. Reed. It's bio-mechanical." Isauras face paled as the villain squeezed the trigger. A flower burst from the endand sprayed her with pollen. Izzy realized she couldn't move. Laughing harder the villain pulled out something else, no larger than a hand. "It's time to cool down Dr Reed" she said, tossing it.

Jolting awake, she yelled "popsicles!". Unfortunately, she was balanced precariously on the edge of the bed and jerking awake was the last bit of movement needed to tumble over.

Crack

"Oww" she moaned rubbing her head. Untangling herself from her covers she glared resentfully at Tigo. "You're supposed to stop me from hurting myself. Some protector" she huffed. Her wrist buzzed as she got a message from the school. Instantly her dark mood was gone. "Oh boy more festivities! I suppose i should look at the club's again. Maybe I'll find something i like this time..."

Quickly getting ready, and noticing her roommate wasn't there, she made her way out and about. Picking up some cookies and an energy drink from a couple stands, truly the breakfast of champions for someone with ADD, she wandered the grounds.

Her eyes alighted on the stage, hearing about the competition. "Hmm. The first one seems fun enough...maybe i can just bow out of the rest..."

She decided against it though, after seeing the other contestants signing up. She noted Claude was one of them and decided to come back and cheer him on. Instead she made her way over to the ice rink. I have to remember to check out the maid cafe later.

Last edited:
Wēnhé Róuruǎn
Mentions: The Prophet The Prophet

Wen was woken up by a ding on her watch, which was laying on her nightstand which already had some clutter on it. She groaned and rolled over to see the new message. More events? When would this tom-foolery end? She sat up, her hair going in every direction humanly possible, puffed up around her face. She quickly slid out of bed, remembering to message Claude today. So she began to get ready after sending him a quick message.

Curse her inaccurate fingers.

As per her words she was indeed heading over to the school pool. However, it took her around twenty minutes to get ready, with spending most of her time brushing her hair. She had to be gentle but forceful. She was so glad her hair was thin because even as thin as it was it was already full of unwanted tangles. After that she spent a few minutes getting ready and lacing up her tall boots before heading out in usual punk clothing.

By the time she had reached the pool it had been open for a little less than half an hour, but there still wasn't an abundance of students there. So she walked in, and began all the work of unlacing her boots to put on skates. Nevertheless, it took quite a while to do. Though it all seemed worth it when she got on to the ice, for all of ten seconds. After moving a few feet she had landed on her butt, sliding across the ice at a slow pace. "Fuck."

SoftSmile SoftSmile
Izzy laced on her skates. She wouldn't call herself good at skating, but she at least wouldn't fall on her ass. She stayedaround the edge. That is, right up until she saw someone fall.

Skating up she offered a hand to them. She saw the muscle definition and her first thought was that they were probably trying to use strength to skate. The second thing she noticed about the girl was the choker she wore. It looked like a plain enough band, but Izzy knew tech a mile away. A TI-Fitz VM? I thought they stopped making those in the 90s. Plus there was that whole...exploding bug some of them had. I wonder if she knows.

She blinked back to reality.

"Need a hand?"

Wēnhé Róuruǎn
Mentions: Brinni Brinni

"Yes, please." She said, taking the hand of the random student. She managed to get up with the help of her new acquaintance, despite slipping several times on the way there.

"I thought this ice would help me be better balanced and...Graceful." She seemed to choose her words carefully, taking a few seconds to translate in her head to avoid another mishap. "Turns out it is stupid." She tried to move again, almost falling again. Her limbs splayed out like a helpless child attempting to keep her feet planted to the ground.

"Thank you, for helping me. I am Wen." She didn't bother trying to go for a handshake, because she knew if she tried she'd get off balance again and fucking fall.

Izzy

@Tags: SoftSmile SoftSmile
Izzy smiled. "It does take some getting used to. I'm Izzy. Here." She took both of the girls hands. "Pops always said the 'first thing you need to learn about skating is to learn how to fall and get back up.' or something like that" Reason being if you're new, it's gonna happen a lot." She guided Wen over to the edge, as she talked, out of the way of the other people and placed her hand on the constructed rail. "So you bend your knees and squat into a dip position. Then you fall to the side. To get up you just roll on your hands and knees, place one foot between your hands and get up slowly. Like this" She demonstrated.

"But you wanted to skate right? It's, at least fundamentally, pretty easy. It's kind of like riding a scooter...though I don't know if you've done that. One foot at a time. Pretend you are riding a scooter down the street. You can keep your arms in front on imaginary scooter bars for balance. When you are comfortable with the scooter steps, try alternating scooter steps. Take a step on the right foot, rest on two feet, and then step onto the left foot. Try pushing from one foot to the other, and skate around the rink."

She offered both of her hands. "You can hold on to me if you'd rather."

e78b3fd3.png
Min JohannasTags: gorgeousss gorgeousss
"Wait...what?! No.." Blushing at the thought of having a boyfriend or girlfriend. She couldn't get a word in edgewise as he continued on his wild thoughts. Watching him stop mid sentence she tried to get in some words as she watched him put on the school's watch. "Umm, I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend..." Tilting her head as she watched him, her voice trailed off. "What are you doing?"

Jolting a he let out a loud shout at the prick of the bands she stared at the strange boy as he looked around, then offered him her food. It was a nice gesture, she fully expected to be made fun of for her growling stomach. Well he's strange but...I mean he's nice enough I suppose. At least compared to others I know there.

"Really I don't want to impose on your breakfast. Well thank you, I promise I won't take too much." Her hand moving unintentionally to the food as she spoke she already begun to eat a breakfast burrito once she finished. Her face melted in reverence of the delicious food as she quickly finished the burrito and went for some fresh biscuits. Happily eating her meal she didn't even register much of what was around her till the stranger mentioned her girlfriend again.

"Umm, I should make it clear. I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Haruo is a friend I met yesterday and wanted to spend more time with him. And my name is Min not, weird pretty lady." She said realizing that he had called her pretty. Thinking about dating someone and being called pretty made her heart race and cheeks flush. Blushing a bit at the complement she cleared her throat and began to cut into some quiche.

Schedule
Verses 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Ice Skating 10:00am to 10:00pm
Maid Cafe 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Haunted House 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Animal Show @3:00pm
Fortune Teller 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Fireworks 10:00pm​
"As for what is going on today..." She paused and opened her watch and pulled up the schedule for the day. "Well I'm sure Haruo would like to look at more clubs, so maybe if he is interested we could watch the Verses battles and when the booths close check out the fortune teller. I've always been curious about my future." Her voice trailing off as she drifted off in thought. Snapping back to the present she looked over at the boy. Unsure what to really say to this strange stranger she decided to stay pleasant. "What are your plans for today, ummm?" She actually realized he didn't know his name. "Ah, what is your name?"

u2cBdI6A_400x400.jpg
Someone is interested...Mentions: SoftSmile SoftSmile Brinni Brinni
"Ah how nice." A man with tan skin and violet hair said as he looked out at the two girls on the ice. Tilting his head he looked the girls up and down, they're actually pretty cute too. Leaning against the makeshift banister around the once pool. Looking at the younger students skating around the pool his gaze lowered down to the water and let out a solem sigh. Only to be jolted by a stern punch in the shoulder as he looked over to the source. "Ow!"

"What are you doing here AJ?! You have like eight things to do today." A tall boy with a feminine face and long hair in a ponytail said looking sternly up at AJ.

"Hey Kage. What's up?" AJ said with a bashful smile. Knowing full well he's been caught, he looked from his friend back out to the ring.

Letting out an exasperated sigh he Kage followed his friend's eyes out to the girls and boys on the ring. He knew what AJ was doing here, looking out he spoke up. "Come on AJ you're gonna be late for the show and they need you at the animal farm too." Patting his friend's shoulder.

"Late? I got time." He said with a smirk only to glance over and look at Kage's unamused face. "Heh." Leaning back AJ sighed and nodded. "Fine, but these freshmen are cute aren't they? I can't wait to get to know them."

"I'm sure you can." Kage said walking with his friend back towards the main courtyard.

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 3.20.11 PM.pngHey KidTag: Elysium Elysium
While in the rec room there was a sudden shift in the air around the room. There was nothing dangerous, no new sound, simply different. Whether Al stopped to rest or looked around in for the source he would hear a voice call out to him followed by the soft tingle of a bell. "Hey kid." Looking around there was no person around the rec room. "Down here kid." Looking down he'd see a grey cat with a bell collar on his neck, staring up at him. The cat's fluffy striped grey tail swayed and coiled around himself as he looked up at the kid.

"Mind opening the window for me?" The cat asked giving a nod to the window, his bell jingling as he did. "I'd open it myself but I thought I'd ask before freaking you out." His bell jingled again as he lifted his shoulders into a shrug. Scratching his ear he pulled back a chunk of ear wax and ficked it away.

Dash of Regular
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
and friends

As the very proper girl spoke, the boy continued to observer their surroundings whilst listening attentively. After she finished explaining herself and snacking on his food, the boy would simply grab a cherry from the plate looking over to Min then biting on it. He could already see that even she found her placing in this giant academy. So, did everyone else from what he could see. His moods could be seen to momentarily shift gears, seemed to keep a monotone, lackluster voice in his simple responses. 593255

"So this Hero person, they're your girlfriend. Got it. I'm Josh, Joshua Yamazaki, but just keep it to Josh.. I'm not your boss or anything."

He would stand up once again, taking a deep inhale as he stretched; he would twist his neck, causing his back crack, he then would crack his neck by twisting his neck. Then simply popping his fingers. Finally exhaling. He made a lot of nonchalant and subtle movements more than he spoke. Josh would scratch his neck then look down at that his watch to view the schedule.

"This Versus-thingy, why don't you just participate? Its a lot funner to actually do somethin', rather than watching them fight, y'know?"

He stopped, this started to get his brain running again, his simple poker face would begin to turn into a smile curious of possibilities! He was interested in this school again! Josh seemed to be pushed back into his previous state again. Was it because of this school, or this girl? Maybe both? Maybe they both could make him feel welcome, or like he belonged. Maybe many others could help him with finding his place. He experience that great feeling, and many others here. His parents were right? "I'll be damned..." could be Josh's only thought as his smile of glee grew and his eyes widen.

"What if you guys showoff against each other! What if you lose and your girlfriend finds a new rival! Or you find a rival! Oh! This great!"

Flushed with excitement, Josh would grab Min's hands and softly, standing her up. He held her hands in between his as he spoke, he looked into her eyes with pure joy and excitement. The thoughts made him all jittery.

"You should really join! I want to see how strong you are for myself! And your girlfriend too... unless. you don't wanna get your small pretty hands all dirty 'n stuff. Then I completely understand, Miss. Just know, I'll dub you as a Wuss until you show me otherwise, heheh."

He chuckled as he actually came to the funny conclusion that she didn't seem like the type to get physical. So, it seem like the latter of his deal would be the most realistic outcome. He let go of her hands and turned and looked around.

"So, Ms. School-Spirit! Where do I sign up for this Versus thing?!"

Claude Allcrest

ceabe1bb4a2837742ed0a558ccc27602.jpg
@Tags: Brinni Brinni SoftSmile SoftSmile
Claude usually was able to sleep fairly easily, but last night heended up getting very little sleep at all. He wasn't really used to the envoirment, being used to his parent's spacious manor up in the crown. While he didn't mind the difference that much, the thing that would take him the longest getting used to would be haviing someone that shared his room, that being Alaric. He seemed cool, so he didn't see any problems forming between the two, but it was admittedly weird sharing a bedroom with someone he barely knew. He woke fairy early, the sun just barely rising over the horizon to display it's brilliant colors. He quietly rose, not wanting to wake his roommate should he still be sleeping, or even there for that matter. He took a quick shower, then took care of the rest of his hygine needs before dressing in a black track suit and leaving through the front door for a run. He used the run to gat a feel for the place, taking in the sights and trying to fihure out a path for his inevitable school to clubs to gym to dorm path he'd be taking. It didn't seem like he'd have too much trouble, but hey, you can never be too sure.

On his way back he begun to see the upperclassmen trickle out to set up the festival, stopping to talk with a bunch of them, even help out here and there. He was stunned to see that all the stands he thought took effort to set up wer actually as simple as placing the toy like object down and having someone grow them. mutually enjoying the company, Claude eventually set off for his dorm. he planned on doing at least some of the events, but first he wanted to shower again and change clothes.

"God, what's with the heavy deodorant smell?" Claude couldn't help but remark when he entered his dorm again, coughing a bit as he made his way to his dresser. It seemed that Alaric had done something to warrant spraying down the dorm room. He didn't even want to ask what. Another, slower shower later he was dressed and ready to head out when he got a message.

iphone-vvss.png

Closing the door behind him, he glanced towards the other doors that shared his lounge, wondering who inhabited them and when he'd meet them. It'd suuck to have someone who hated him or something share lounges with him, that wouldn't end well at all. He left the dorm and made his way towards the pool, putting in earbuds to have something to listen to as he made his way over. "I honestly hope i don't make a fool of myself." Claude admitted to himself, shaking his head. No way, right?

shivering as he entered, he hid his shoes away from the others as he laced up a pair of ice skates. He hadn't skated in a bit, but if time served him right, his oh so embarrassing weakness would be revealed. While he could skate really well, it didn't matter for the simple fact he is incapable of stopping. As much as he tries, he always freaks out and falls at any attempt to stop...... But if he never stopped, nobody would know! Genius! slowly, he mad his way to the edge and looked for his friend, and was greeted with another. "Hey, Wen! Izzy!" he called as he skated his way over, slow enough that he only stumbled a lot when he reached them. "How's it going? I hope you weren't waiting long, Wen. And Izzy, a pleasant suprise to see you here! did you just get here too?"

Haruo Higuchi - To The Stage
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Comically unaware and oblivious to Min's actual situation, the boy looked at his device and couldn't help but crack a soft smile, letting the thought finally hit him; he was texting back and forth with a girl to meet up someplace, huh? How often did he ever get the chance to do that? All his friends happened to be boys back in his old school, and all things considered, just associating with them probably damaged his reputation there a little. Of course, either way... he knew better than to get too hung up on that. He was just meeting with a new friend.

To that end, as he finished getting dressed and got his things, he once again received a message from Min, suggesting that they meet up at the stage. The boy nodded to himself, recalling how the two of them seemed interested in the Drama & Chorus club. Hopefully they'd be able to look into the other clubs while they were at it since he didn't get the chance to the day before. With that, he began composing another message to respond, already on his way over to the stage.

Min
them
How about we meet at the stage?
me
Sounds good. Meet you there then.

With that, as he had promised, he went on his way, expecting to meet and only meet Min there.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back