• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That's perfectly okay!! We're honestly pretty lax about posting and stuff- Let us know if something comes up that you can't post period that week, and we're all good. We have a pretty active discord server, if you want to join that- There's character DMs and lots of plotting. We have fun :)

Hello! We're still very early in the rp and constantly looking for new players! If you have any questions, feel free to come ask. We've got a really friendly community here :)

Hi! Is this still open for more people to join! I’ve been looking everywhere for something like this!
Hello!!! This is definitely still open! Feel free to check out the CS page for an idea of what the characters currently in play are like, and definitely check out the OOC page to get in contact with us. We also have a lore page that's mostly just locations, which might help with the general feel. If you want, you can even read through the IC page, but it is twelve pages currently and not a requirement by any means lol

Hey. You still open and taking more people in? This rp sounds pretty interesting.
Definitely! Feel free to check out the CS page for an idea of what the characters currently in play are like, and definitely check out the OOC page to get in contact with us. We also have a lore page that's mostly just locations, which might help with the general feel. If you want, you can even read through the IC page, but it is twelve pages currently and not a requirement by any means lol

Definitely! Feel free to check out the CS page for an idea of what the characters currently in play are like, and definitely check out the OOC page to get in contact with us. We also have a lore page that's mostly just locations, which might help with the general feel. If you want, you can even read through the IC page, but it is twelve pages currently and not a requirement by any means lol
Awesome!!!! Thank you so much!

Is this still open? If so, sign me up!
Definitely still open! Feel free to check out the CS page for an idea of what the characters currently in play are like, and definitely check out the OOC page to get in contact with us. We also have a lore page that's mostly just locations, which might help with the general feel. If you want, you can even read through the IC page, but it is twelve pages currently and not a requirement by any means lol

I'm super interested in this! Still looking for people? And I know you said you don't just take people just for applying so how to I 'submit' my character? Just send you a pm with the character sheet filled out? xD sorry new to RPNation!

I'm super interested in this! Still looking for people? And I know you said you don't just take people just for applying so how to I 'submit' my character? Just send you a pm with the character sheet filled out? xD sorry new to RPNation!
Hello! We are definitely still looking for people. To apply, just send your character sheet in the CS thread, and I'll like it if you're accepted and message you if there's any issues :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back