• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Can I possibly join? :)
full disclosure I am not the GM but I think characters are still being accepted until the IC thread is put up at least! So I think you should be good?

Can I possibly join? :)
Definitely!!!

full disclosure I am not the GM but I think characters are still being accepted until the IC thread is put up at least! So I think you should be good?
I think I'll also take this moment to try and clarify because I don't think I've been as transparent as I'd like: I'm kind of planning for this to be always open, or at least periodically reopened!! Fresh blood keeps things exciting, after all :P

Hi I was wondering if I could still join and if I could how?
Hello! You could most definitely still join!!! The setting we decided on is "a quiet, suburban town on the coast of Oregon." The vibe is much more about the aesthetic than the reality of such a place.

The first thing you one hundred percent must do is fill out a sheet. Sheets can be found here. As I'm not one hundred percent sure just how new you are to the whole roleplaying thing, I'll throw a bit of basics around the terminology here. The first post is the character sheet template. All you have to do is copy that and then fill it out to the specifics of your character, then post it. Bam, sheet filled out!

Something I'd suggest doing first that is optional is checking out our out of character thread. You can talk to other rpers in the rp there and get engaged. Make sure to check out the first post here!

From there, you'll wait for character approval, make some relationships, and then join us in the in character thread. The current scene is a party the weekend before school starts. We just started, so it really is a great point!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back