• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
So, I'm gonna keep this short and to the point: Lately, I've been craving a high school rp. This RP would be heavily character driven, as you might expect from a sandbox high school rp, and would probably be set in a smaller area, though the actual size is definitely up for discussion.

Now, some expectations.

I want roleplayers who are open to out of character chat and excited to craft relationships between characters. I'm also looking for people able and willing to commit to at least a post a week or at the very least keep me updated if their post isn't going to be coming out in a timely manner. This one is really important to me- I understand if something comes up last minute, but a warning would be nice when possible, you know?

I'm not going to be a stickler about post length, though I'd prefer an attempt of six sentences when you can, or your writing skill, but this is not a roleplay where I'll accept you just because you apply. If I have issues with your character, I'll tell you and give you an opportunity to fix it, and if it doesn't get fixed, you won't be accepted.

I don't want out of character drama, and I definitely don't want people being rude to each other. However, sometimes stuff happens, so if you have an issue with someone, I'm going to ask you bring it up to me instead of chewing on it silently until you can't take it anymore, and we can all talk it out.

Last one: I'd rather you guys don't keep plots secret from each other or, at the very least, me. This is because as cool as it is to totally blindside people with your super awesome surprise plot... It can derail other people's stories, too, and that kind of sucks! If I at least know, and everyone's sharing like they should, then those types of disasters can be more easily averted.

Whew, that was a lot! I promise this is a lot more casual than I made it sound- If you're interested, comment below, and I'll set up a pm to sort out the vaguer details :)

EDIT: Character sheet is up!!! Realistic or Modern - Radcliffe High - Characters

Last edited:
Hi I’m Blue or Nymph ball and I like the sound of it! I’d say my character would be a girl who’s abit shy and nerdy (like myself) who tries to make friends the best she can but mostly fails,she would be called Opphelia (from a song hehe) and would wear a skater skirt and a champions grey sweatshirt or something similar with rose gold and black lined glasses,a little bit of make up but very little,always has her hair in messy buns or boxer braids ( basically broad that are messy and tight from the top of her head to the back of her shoulders) she would try and keep the attention off her as she’s always stuck in a book or listening to her music.

I hope this is okay I’m quite new to this site so I’m just trying my best no problems if it isn’t what your looking for.
Maybe see you again!? Who knows?

Blue. X

Hi I’m Blue or Nymph ball and I like the sound of it! I’d say my character would be a girl who’s abit shy and nerdy (like myself) who tries to make friends the best she can but mostly fails,she would be called Opphelia (from a song hehe) and would wear a skater skirt and a champions grey sweatshirt or something similar with rose gold and black lined glasses,a little bit of make up but very little,always has her hair in messy buns or boxer braids ( basically broad that are messy and tight from the top of her head to the back of her shoulders) she would try and keep the attention off her as she’s always stuck in a book or listening to her music.

I hope this is okay I’m quite new to this site so I’m just trying my best no problems if it isn’t what your looking for.
Maybe see you again!? Who knows?

Blue. X
Hi, Blue!

I'm so glad you're interested!! Your character sounds great so far, though I think I'd need to know more about her to make a final call- I look forward to seeing her character sheet once I put up a skeleton :)

Once I get, say, two or three more people expressing interest, I'll set up a group PM to start discussing what you guys want out of this, what ideas you have for characters, how we want to handle character sheets and things like that. I'm assuming you'd want to be a part of that?

sounds great! Her hobbies would include playing guitar and writing poetry, she may seem innocent but has a few flaws as her family split when she was 10,now she is 17.
She’s from Ireland originally but moved over here to a small apartment complex as she was abused at home so she has a heavy accent sometimes making things hard to understand, she wouldn’t be the very upfront type and wouldn’t be the one asking questions.

Height : 5,4ft
Eye colour :blue and white (it’s complicated term but it’s actual thing haha)
Full name : Ophelia O’Brien
Music taste : indie ,remixed(it’s strange ik) and hip hop.

that’s all I could think of haha but anything else let me know!

I’ll try my best but I think you just tell him your OC’s description and it goes form there just by replying to his thread!

I'm interested what do I do to join?
Oh, excellent! Right now, we're in the very early planning stages- If you want, I can add you to the chat where we're discussing how we want to structure this and are currently setting up the world and things like that, or I can let you know when we're done with that and the character sheet is up! It's entirely up to you :)

Oh, excellent! Right now, we're in the very early planning stages- If you want, I can add you to the chat where we're discussing how we want to structure this and are currently setting up the world and things like that, or I can let you know when we're done with that and the character sheet is up! It's entirely up to you :)
Can you please add me to the chat. I will like to help with the buliding.

Great! I added you both to the PM :)

Awesome! Let me know if you'd like to be involved in the planning process, otherwise I'll just mention you once the character sheet is up :>
id like to be involved in the planning process, yes!

Oops! Meant to reply here yesterday!!! I added you both to the chat!

The character sheet is also up! I'm going to post it here and add the link to the first post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back