• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I just felt like asking ahead of time, the last time I entered a DXD plotline with original characters I got bitched out because I didn't want to participate in it.

Sure. I don't see a problem with that.
I only asked because in the original they got screwed over by themselves and, with a new character cast in all it became a burning curiosity. Plus it sounds like they got themselves together and became a force among the trifecta of factions, I'm really happy for them!

Mikhail is quite childlike in the sense of, once he gets what he wants. He loses interest in it and moves on to the next thing. A spoilt, arrogant hedonist with the power to back up his narcissistic and selfish tendencies

Mikhail is quite childlike in the sense of, once he gets what he wants. He loses interest in it and moves on to the next thing. A spoilt, arrogant hedonist with the power to back up his narcissistic and selfish tendencies
Roxas is just cocky and arrogant. Who knows the two might actually become friends

Medai is relaxed/chill and aloof until someone goes too far against someone other than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back