• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
High School DxD ReBorN

In the past few centuries, a new clan has joined the 72 Pillars. The Thorgarath Clan. They quickly rose to be one of the highest-ranking and famous Devil Families because of their profuse innate power and potential. (Top 5) The son of the current head of the House is Arakad Thorgarath a high-class devil who was born with immense potential. Some say he could grow to be a Super Devil and easily surpass the power of the original Four Great Satans. He has just recently created his own Peerage and just recruited a handful of Devils. He plans to form the most powerful Peerage and have lots of fun doing it. There's also a new Governor General of the Fallen Angels who's looking to recruit. Aside from all that though, the world has been somewhat peaceful. Of course there's been the occasional problem but it gets taken care of quickly by one of the three factions. Fortunately, nothing big has happened or anything that could disturb the peace. Until just recently. There's been a mysterious group that has shown irregular interest in the many Longinus and Sacred Gear but that's not even the biggest thing. There's a new leader of Angels and Seraphs, Rogziel, an Archangel that hates Devils and Fallen Angels. Despises them actually. Now that he's in charge, he has plans to wipe them out. In his eyes, there's no need for them to exist. They're just atrocious monstrosities that roam freely about. Will Rogziel start another war? Will the Devils and Fallen Angels form an alliance? Who is this mysterious group and what do they want with the Longinus and Sacred Gear?

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out this roleplay. There are a few things I wanna get out of the way real quick. First of, this is an OC only roleplay. There will be very few close to no canon characters. Second, you can make a character however you want. In terms of race, faction, etc. Your OC certainly doesn't have to be a Devil and if you want them to be one, they don't have to belong to the House of Thorgarath or be apart of Arakad's Peerage. You can form your own Peerage or join Arakad's but be apart of a different family. If your OC is a Fallen Angel they don't necessarily have to be evil. And vice versa for Angels. They don't necessarily have to be good. You can plan to have your OC be a human and be reincarnated by one of the factions. You can also plan to have your OC be apart of one faction and be reincarnated into another. The combinations of customization are almost endless. All old High School DxD clans and families are still active. The Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing have found new hosts, all Sacred Gear really have found new host, all holy weapons and demon weapons have been spread out across the world, Excalibur has broken into it's many swords and have spread across the world, any other legendary weapons have either found new hosts or spread across the world, and last but not least the Longinus have chosen new wielders. (Most of these things are first come first serve but things like Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing, Caliburn, Durandal, Ascalon, Gram, and Longinus will need approval.) Feel free to shoot me custom Sacred Gear, Holy/Demon Weapon, and Longinus ideas.

Oh wow. Sorry for writing so much. Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions.

ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon Professor red Professor red Phayne Phayne Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

So can I use my male queens worked on him a bit to suit him to my style. He’s a master martial artist who’s the strongest on the team and can use fire elemental poets and summon four unique weapons from fire Roxas is also half human and half devil right from birth. His father is one of the demon kings and his mother a human women. Because his father is a devil king Roxas can use the legendary heavy two handed axe and the legendary daggers. For his other two weapons he can summon twin swords and a and a scythe. The axe and dagger special powers. The axe is holy and chairs blades ar
Basing them off kraits weapons from ps4 god of war leviathan axe is a holy weapon from his priest mother and the chaos based from his demon father. And when he’s pushed to the absolute limit he can fuse the axe and daggers making aexcaliber weapon but he can only use it when he’s on his last legs

do we post charecter sheets or what

Last edited:
So can I use my male queens worked on him a bit to suit him to my style. He’s a master martial artist who’s the strongest on the team and can use fire elemental poets and summon four unique weapons from fire Roxas is also half human and half devil right from birth. His father is one of the demon kings and his mother a human women. Because his father is a devil king Roxas can use the legendary heavy two handed axe and the legendary daggers. For his other two weapons he can summon twin swords and a and a scythe. The axe and dagger special powers. The axe is holy and chairs blades ar
Basing them off kraits weapons from ps4 god of war leviathan axe is a holy weapon from his priest mother and the chaos based from his demon father. And when he’s pushed to the absolute limit he can fuse the axe and daggers making aexcaliber weapon but he can only use it when he’s on his last legs

do we post charecter sheets or what
Once enough interest is expressed I'll make a character thread for character sheets to be posted in.

Id be up for this, never got around to watching the show though so time to Wiki dive.

Ok, posted a character. Backstory is brief due to not being that used to the setting, so said "They have been away for a while travelling" and left that vague so i can add stuff in later during RP maybe.

Will post a WIP cs soon. Not sure which 'King' to align my guy with. A Werewolf with the 'Night Reflection' Sacredgear

I kind of went with a King without a Peerage at the moment, thinking could always find people during RP.

Just history left to do on Mikhail Fenris, Will be dependant upon who his King is, though as a Former Alpha of his own pack, he may be a bit 'rough' to keep in-line

By the way, was there a Discord for this RP? or keeping all the OOC on this thread?

Just history left to do on Mikhail Fenris, Will be dependant upon who his King is, though as a Former Alpha of his own pack, he may be a bit 'rough' to keep in-line
For Kings, there’s Arakad, Axel, Arkad, Medai, and Lehpres.

Also I’ll probably get the starter out after I get off work.

Changed Mikhail's Personality. A bit of an arrogant boy this one is.

Japanime Japanime

If its alright with s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r I might have Mikhail be apart of Lehpres's peerage, considering Arakad's has several members already and Medai is a king without a peerage atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back