• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

superdumphole

deliver me to the bugmen of st christopher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🦎 my internet hunt for those who enjoy the same high-fantasy, dungeons and dragons, very gay, casual but lit-style content has brought to me to you. hello. >:3c 🦎

this is my thread for my current most dire need: fandom things. while i do have plenty of ocs (which may come into play with one fandom listed in particular), i also am pretty good at canon characters from these settings. some of them have no preference listed for what character/s i'd like to play, and that means i'm good with any of those who may be involved, maybe even playing more than one character at a time.

i am an adult (21+) and would prefer to rp with other adults. if you're under 21 i would insist we do a public thread, otherwise, onsite messages are fine.

i love lgtbq+ headcanons for canon characters, and have plenty of them myself. i also love cheesy aus, silly circumstances/comedic situations, and then being blindsided with angst.

when writing, i use proper syntax, this is just my more... casual style on display. i tend to do 3 paragraphs or more, unless there's a lot of dialogue, where things might go line-by-line for a while, to keep the communication feeling natural. i usually play either men or nonbinary characters (since i'm both of those, lol), although there are a select few women i'm very comfortable playing and would love to work with, if someone is interested in that! i go third person, usually present-tense, but don't mind if the tenses don't match up, and i'm not a stickler for spelling or grammar. as long as i can understand what you mean and i can read the tone of your dialogue, i don't mind a much more casual writing style!

additionally: as well as it being against site rules, i personally really enjoy keeping things SFW beyond potential violence or emotional topics, and don't really like even dancing around it/alluding to it/fade to black kind of stuff.

anyway: fandoms, in no particular order, and a look at my more... "professional" writing style.

🌸 Critical Role - Campaigns 2 & 3, Exandria Unlimited, & Exandria Unlimited: Calamity. Especially interested in AUs for this, since the world itself has... So much lore to keep track of... Unless you're OK with me fudging some canon details, in which case, canon universe ahoy!
> Shipping is fine.
- For Campaign 2, I'm quite interested in Caleb/Essek, Caleb/Veth, Caleb/Fjord, or a Nein+Essek polycule. When it comes to leaving out shipping, I also like Caleb and Veth as platonic partners. I *love* playing Veth.
- For Campaign 3, I've already gotten interested in Laudna/Imogen (playing Laudna), Ashton/Milo, Fearne/Chetney (playing Chetney) and Bell's Hells polycule. No shipping: potentially Ashton and FCG, Imogen and FCG (playing FCG), Fearne and Orym, Chetney and Orym.
- For Exandria Unlimited and Exandria Unlimited: Calamity, Laerryn/Loquatius (playing Loqatius) are the big ones for me, as well as Orym/Dorian/Dariax, in any combination, platonic or romantic.

🌸 The Adventure Zone - Balance & Ethersea. Alternate canon, post-canon, or AU are all fine.
> Shipping would be for Balance mostly.
- For Balance, Taako/Magnus is my insatiable craving. It's not very common, but I can't get enough of it, and I'll be honest: it's pretty much the only thing I'm interested in when it comes to TAZ:B.
- For Ethersea, The Coriolis Crew is where it's at. No shipping here, but found family is for sure not only on the table, but encouraged. I love Amber and Devo's dynamic, and I love that Zoox sort of lies... right in the middle of that conflict, morally. I could write an entire essay on these two, but for the sake of brevity, I won't. If you've listened to Ethersea, you know what I mean.
EDIT: For Ethersea, I'm also up for Ona and Bertrand (Romantic? Platonic? Whatever).

🌸 Red Dragon Inn - A little bit of a silly one, but after playing and watching it played, I love the character ideas and designs. Much more freeform, as each character is sort of given a "class", or a niche, that they fit, and beyond the art for the cards and the brief descriptions of their personalities, there isn't any solid characterization for these funky guys - which I think makes it way more fun!
> Shipping is... fine, I guess? If we think it fits, anyway, although I don't have any established ships.
- Good with playing most men. And magical animals.

🌸 Flight Rising - Probably the most freeform on the list. This one would likely require OC content, just by the nature of the game being that the NPCs are few and far between, though I'd like to stay in the canonical universe, maybe writing out historical events (Ancient releases, Dustcarve, Bounty of the Elements, etc), or finding our own plotlines to enjoy together.
> Shipping is also fine here, but we would need to talk about it extensively, as it would probably be an OC/OC pairing.
- I have plenty of OCs, some Dragon, some Beastclan. Generally, my dragons tend to subvert their breed expectations - culturally, if it is expected of them with their backstories, they'll be versed in their dragon culture (ie Ridgebacks being more prone to "sharing" things, and Mirrors moving in packs), but I don't typically subscribe to a dragon breed having an expected personality, especially if they were raised in multi-breed environments!

so... ta-da! here's some of my favorite things for now. things that are less high fantasy (but not completely willing to write out of this search entirely), and if you want to just chat about enjoying something as a fandom, i'm more than happy to, in addition/instead of doing something rp-wise!

Inscryption (P03 and Grimora are my absolute favorites here)
Enderal (PC/Jespar? Yyyess.)
TES: III, IV, V, O (Interesting NPCs included for Skyrim: Rumarin is an absolute favorite, but I'm up for quite a bit in here).
The Magnus Archives (I haven't listened in a while but I'm caught up to 200 - also willing to turn it into an AU of sorts!)
Disco Elysium (Current Big Thing. Not into cops, but HDB is sad enough that I'll put up with him /pos. Not smart enough to play Kim, but Jean and HDB are definitely on the board, or other background characters, even ones who uh, might need story tweaks to be viable for later play.)

Last edited:
updated with more critical role c3 details, miscellaneous fandom info, and addition of some disco elysium content. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back