• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [High Casual] Magical Girl Roleplay

Vague

♥ black pink in your area ♥

Magical Girl Roleplay

tumblr_inline_mo65v4N86Y1qz4rgp.gif

Hello! I'm interested in doing a magical girl roleplay, but I decided to make this just to make sure people are actually interested in doing it with me! My plans were to make this an all-girl's roleplay, but if demand is high enough, I will allow males too. I plan for it to take a bit of a...darker turn later on.
;)

Plot

In a small town in Japan, witches are planning to take over. While these evil creatures are invisible to most, a batch of nine girls encounter them everyday. At first, these girls have no idea about the others' existence and work alone to fight them off. That is, until they are pushed into the same class in high school despite being in different grades. They eventually find out that they all share similar powers and begin to work together to beat the witches.

This is not everything I have planned for the roleplay, as I want to save the darker parts for later. This is just the basic plot! :) I'm thinking we will have three girls from each grade in high school. Also, please keep in mind this will not be first come first served. I will be choosing based on character quality. If you are interested, please leave a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread will be up sometime this week hopefully, I'm still working everything out and deciding on a title.

The thread has been made! I'll be tagging everyone who showed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back