• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Potential

Do you already have some sort of character sheet prepared? If so, feel free to send me it or something so I can get to work :D

i aam unwatching this thread because of jerks. no one specific, just referring to supperiorists. so yeah i am ticked again. and i am trying as hard as possible not to cuss them out ^-^ my hand is shaking just by typing this. i think if i did get angry this keyboard would break.

You know me from more than two, Mashiro. School of Hell, NightMare, Heaven vs Hell, Just a Normal Day (One of mine), and I'm certain there are a few more.

LIAH. That would be me. Its like, you're more experienced than myself? I've only been roleplaying for four to five years ;~;

I've been RP'ing on MMORPG's until now, this is much better imo

The Character Sheet is up guys if you want to take a look, I'll be putting a rules tab in soon as well but everything you need for now should be there.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hidden-potential.93446/#post-2594462

Need a few more people for the Vigilance group, we already have a few in Anarchy and I just want to make sure that everyone knows that neither group is specifically good or bad, it's all about perspective. E.g. Eve hates Vigilance because of the experimentation and thinks they're evil but from Vigilance's perspective, she was never truly human and it was deemed acceptable

Seems like a good idea, reminds me of a RP I did lol :P . I may join if you are still accepting. So, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back