• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Potential

There's four of us ^^

We decided to make ourselves a group because we get along with each other. I'll ask them about you if you want ^^"

Instead of twin brother Adam, you should make it a twin sister developed in Japan under the name Tomoe or Hikari, and let me play them :3

(Please, don't take this seriously if you don't want to make changes and all that xD This is just a joke request, and only take it seriously if you're 100% certain you don't mind at all xD )

PoisonousCupcake said:
There's four of us ^^
We decided to make ourselves a group because we get along with each other. I'll ask them about you if you want ^^"
You're so kind to be asking them for somebody like me (:3)

Well I had a sort of scenario in mind for Adam where he's a genuinely nice person and just wants to save his sister from mainly herself but I also know you make epic characters so now I'm doubting that idea xD

Just asked them!

One of them is on the opposite side of the world (from me), so they won't be on as much as everyone else, sadly :'(

Hahaha it's only because I think you'd make an awesome character....I'm seriously considering it now actually >.>

Now I feel like I've done something bad... I feel like I'm manipulating you or something, and it feels really really bad to know that I made you doubt yourself then start considering it... I'm going to cry now that I've done something so horrible (:'()

Don't cry!! Don't feel bad either, the whole point of the RP is to see what would happen in the end and I think it'd be more interesting if I didn't have control of one of the groups ^_^

Would you be interested in being a mod for it as well as creating a character in place of Adam?

I would be interested, but only if you really think I'm good enough to be your mod. I'll also create a character in place of Adam, but once again only if you're certain you want that. I still feel like I'm going to cry though, but at this point I'm not sure if it's from sadness that I may have manipulated somebody, or from happiness that I have such wonderful friends on here.

Me trying not to cry:

( :( ) -> (:<) ->(:3) -> (:'() ->(:'() ->(:'() ->(:'() ->( :( ) -> (' :| )

It's currently in the stage of embarrassment... I'm still trying to figure out if I'm embarrassed because I cried of happiness or not, since if it was happiness, then trying to change it would just make it worse (' :| )

@alex the fox, Stop talking shit about the thread. Your character was unrealistic. You tried to make a master swordsman who is also a master weapons smith (including guns and swords) who is also a master sniper that can fire a Dragunov like a machine gun at the age of 22. This character was made after we tried to help you make a realistic character and you still maintained that this was realistic If you want to complain about the thread, do it in a PM. Otherwise, stop posting slander to public threads.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]so i made a realistic character and they wswtill wwon't accept me wwhy is it that wway. i believve that they are just being difficult

[/QUOTE]
derp

Um, Kiyoko? Sorry I didn't add you to the PM... My internet died. I'll do it now, 'kay?

Yeah, so now that our lovely Gemshem's made the final decision, let's all pretend that never happened. So, just a final confirmation. Are you certain you want somebody like me as your mod and the one who makes a character to replace Adam...? Knowing myself very well, I don't think I'm so deserving of such things; so much so it's painful to simply call it an honor, since it's more than that .-.

PoisonousCupcake said:
Um, Kiyoko? Sorry I didn't add you to the PM... My internet died. I'll do it now, 'kay?
Oh, it's alright ^^ Add me whenever you have the chance, and do take your time if you need to

Yeah, I think it's a good idea and I admire your characters and RP style ( :) ) besides, it'll be much more interesting when I can't predict what's coming up completely, the ending will be more fun that way. Also, thanks Alex for editing your post, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back