• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Potential

GemShem

Blanket Burrito
The idea: 10 years ago a meteorite collided with the surface of the Earth. It contained traces of an unknown and potentially dangerous organism that may well threaten human society as we know it, the government funded agency known as Vigilance protected this organism from the world and began to experiment and unlock it's hidden potential. Finally they created the first prototype, at the expense of the organism and ended up destroying it, they grew a complete and fully formed human being infused with this organism's DNA, they named her Eve, the first in a new and improved human species.

Many experiments were conducted on Eve and eventually she managed to escape the facility. Whilst out in the everyday world Eve bestows other people with the ability to unlock their own hidden potential and grants them access to some sort of power that lay dormant within them. She uses this power to create a rebel group named Anarchy to destroy the facility and share these powers with as many people as possible. What Eve doesn't know is that there was a second prototype created, her twin brother Adam.

The aim of this RP is to see whether or not the two separate groups will stay on track or stray from their original path and what will happen to the rest of the city. Will it be total anarchy or will the rebel group be dispersed before then? I'll answer any questions I can and please post if you're interested.

The story involves a meteor that falls to earth in 1998, and a science company turns it into a girl. She eventually falls out of the company's hands and is met by the maim character.

I thought "Hey, what if I had another one made on the side of Vigilance that's "emotionless"?" Then I realized that there's already a second prototype by the name Adam.

Also, @PoisonousCupcake I would like to invite you to this :D

Sure! I'm also pretty busy, but I'll manage. I have a project from school, and currently trying to make an RP with a group I'm in called

'WhitePoiCakeHowlingEsche'

But, I'll join, since I have nothing to do other than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back