• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Hiatus Is Over, I'm Back & Ready To Write! ~ BG3

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
* 18+ ONLY
As a thirty-year-old adult, I don't feel comfortable writing with minors!

* PM or Discord
While I do prefer Discord, I'm open to using the PM system here as well if that's your preference!

* Long Term RP
I want to build a story with my partner, something that can keep us writing for several months or more!

* LGBT+ Friendly
I'm nonbinary and pansexual. If you're not open-minded with the LGBT+ community then I'm not your partner!

* Poly Dynamic Acceptable
Not required but accepted if that's something you want to explore!

* OC x Canon
Doubling encouraged! I'll happily write multiple pairings, up to three main character roles (OCs or Canon) but I won't rp unless I get to write at least ONE of my OCs.

* Mature Themes / Realism
Sexual content can be written either vaguely or detailed, depending on your preference and please, let me know beforehand if you have any triggers that you want to avoid in the RP!

* Respect & Collaboration
Please don't make me responsible for everything! I want someone who can actively participate in worldbuilding and character development. I'm excited to hear your ideas and concepts!

* Multiple Paragraphs Per Main Character Role
Minimum of three paragraphs! No one-liners or single-paragraph posts please, I find it very difficult to reply when that's all I'm given to work with. If inspiration happens to find you, write as many paragraphs as you want!

* Unexpected Absences
I'm chronically sick with multiple illnesses, including OCD and depression so I might occasionally disappear for a while but I'll try to keep you updated!

Fandoms ( Updated 9/16/2023 )

* Balder's Gate
Seeking: Astarion, Karlach
In return, I can write the following: Karlach, Gale, Wyll, ShadowHeart, and most NPC ( I'll just need to briefly research them before writing! )

Stranger Things
Seeking
: Eddie Munson
In return, I can write the following:
Steve, Nancy, Robin, and Billy

Supernatural
Seeking:
Dean Winchester
In return, I can write the following: Sam, Castiel, Gabriel, Rowena, Crowley, Michael, Jo, Lucifer, Adam, Chuck...etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back